PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone here doing Jrock/EGA/EGL?

UnwantedKikyo
09-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Wondering cause i havnt seen a thread for this if anyone is doing Jrock/EGA/EGL besides me and the people im rooming with. o.o;;; If so who are you going as?(if anyone) >.>;.

xwillowelfx
09-16-2005, 08:24 PM
I'll be in my EGL outfit on Friday for the social. ^_~

KawaiiYuraSama
09-16-2005, 10:01 PM
On the AWA message board there is one:(Copies from the message board)

Time: 3 pm on Saturday (gives you time to get out of the costume judging!)
Place: The wide area in front of the elevators (It's nice and bright, good for pictures!)
Who: Any JRock, JPop, EGL, EGA, etc. cosplayers! Or anyone who wants some awesome pictures

Bagu
09-16-2005, 10:34 PM
No con would be complete without an EGL. :)
There should be an anti-Ball event for all the EGL folks

UnwantedKikyo
09-18-2005, 12:32 PM
alright awsome so theres a few...>.> lol.

Bur Loire
09-18-2005, 02:09 PM
I'm doing a sort of EGA outfit as well as a EGL one.

I'm also still not sure which days I'll be wearing what, it depends on what I decide my make up is going to be. XD rofl~

Phaidon
09-21-2005, 04:53 PM
I'm going as Aya from Love is dead ^o^ My friends are also going as Mai from Kra and Reita from Gazette, So we'll be there. :P

Star_Angel
09-21-2005, 06:16 PM
I will be wearing on eof my EGL's sometime during the weekend. not sure when yet but osmetime!

ChibiGackt
09-23-2005, 10:50 AM
I was hoping you were gonna wear one of ur EGL's angela!! ^__^ See you at the con hopefully!! (this is unwantedkikyo on my friends name) >.>;

Ragresen
09-25-2005, 09:30 AM
Wanted to say thank you to those who came up and said hello while I was out and about in My LeCeil Kozi. My attendance to AWA was a last second thing and bringing along any costume was chance. I just so happened to have Kozi being not in repairs and found a room to make the change into it in. The makeup was unfortantly a quick 15 min job so it was not up to my normal standered, but again thanks to all and the 3 Mana's that came up for pictures with me.

phantomthief
09-25-2005, 09:02 PM
XD Psycho chicken-san!!! :D I didn't realize that was you! I was the Toshiya/Miniskirt Mustang... I ran into you in the hallway :D You looked great!

~Ari-chan