PDA

View Full Version : Lolita Crush

marsie
09-16-2005, 01:03 AM
Sunday we will be having a Lolita Tea Party. There will be some refreshments and some food.

Please RSVP before the con, since it will be an event with food.

I am bringing Tea Cups that are personalized for the event at 4 bucks each. Please let me know before hand if you want them and if you want your name on them.

Post here to talk about all the Loli goodness!

(I am not hosting the event but merely the messenger)

cosfae
09-21-2005, 12:01 AM
What a cute idea! Can you tell us more about what these tea cups will look like?

misskitty
09-23-2005, 01:13 AM
thank you marsie, for starting this thread for us!

my name is kitty, i'm the host of the event.

Event: Lolita Crush
What: a teaparty for lolitas (costume recommended, but not necessary!)
When: Sunday morning, January 8
Where: Ohayocon 2006

if you can come, let me know. bringing snacks is also heavily appreciated, as we are looking at almost 40 lolitas planning on attending now. ^^;;;

if you have any questions/concerns/notifications of attendence, feel free to cotnact me any of the following ways:

AIM--umi ryuuzaki san
OR
AIM--kimi ni aru kara
YIM--miss_kitty474
email--goddesskitty@gmail.com

or you can just reply in this thread. thanks and, i hope to see you there!

bunnybeth
09-23-2005, 10:31 AM
I'll be there. :) I'm bringing tea, since I'm coming from a longer distance and will be very packed in our car. Maybe a small package of cookies, but at least the tea.

Miyabi-
09-26-2005, 03:13 PM
Hmmm...I swore I'd not go to anymore Loli events after Otakon but you guys seem a lot nicer so I think I'll show up and I'll totally buy a teacup! ^_^

I have no idea what I'm going to wear on Sunday though...O_o...

marsie
09-26-2005, 04:58 PM
Well they are a bunch of different colors. I would "personalize" them with a calligraphy pen.

I would need to know before hand if you want something fancy on them.

Yes Miyabi we are nice....*points to the drooling undead loli's behind her* Join us! It is for your own good.

Miyabi-
09-27-2005, 05:42 PM
Not sure if I can whip up anything new and Loli-ish in time....Blah I can always cop out and wear my store bought Freya outfit.

Oooh an undead legion of loli's? Only if I can lead them! Mwah-ha-ha!!

dchan
10-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Yay XD

marsie
10-13-2005, 11:49 AM
Yes you may lead them, but only when I am busy. They have to know who their master is.

40+ Lolis are going to be at this EVENT!!!!

I am bringing a texas Sheet cake and some tea, everyone TRY to bring something.

Loli = food love

bunnybeth
10-13-2005, 12:52 PM
This is sounding like it's really going to be a CRUSH afterall. ^_^

Any tea flavor requests? I found a box of Earl Grey in my pantry, but I'm also thinking about something green. Maybe both?

Mara Mars
11-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Is there room for two more? ^_^ My sister Leah and I are dressing in EGL on Sunday and we'd love to come. We'll gladly bring some tea and pastries. Is there a certain person I should RSVP with?

ParaPara*Tsu
11-18-2005, 07:18 PM
Me and 3 friends will be coming for sure! We May be able to do some Lolita, but if not, we'll do or J-rock cosplay (does that Work?) I'll start a thread for easily made EGL outfits! ^^;;;

Myself, I will want personallized tea cup(s)! ^_^
Can you do Japanese writing on them? I would like this on mine:
Miyabi-Tsugaru
(um...I tried getting the writting up. Doesn't like me much...>>;;; But to make it easy, kanji for Miyavi (musican) and hiragana 'Tsugaru')

This is at the con center, right???

Elycium
11-19-2005, 08:50 PM
I'll try to have my new loli outfit (one of 2 im designing) ready for this. It sounds fun for one thing, and I'll see if I can't bring something along a snack for everyone. I'll also bring $4 for a teacup. ^^ if you could put Shadow-chan on mine, I'd be really happy. (I'll be bringing my own tea though, for medical restriction reasons)

ParaPara*Tsu
11-24-2005, 12:55 PM
I think I'm going to bring in a Dark Chocolate cake with cute icing and eatable hearts, but can you buy eatable lace?

and maybe I'll bring in cans of Cheese-in-a-can stuff! ^^

sakura_tadichi
11-25-2005, 10:58 AM
i will have to finish my loli costume quicker than expected, i guess... i, and two of my friends would like to join in..

ParaPara*Tsu
11-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Never mind this, erasing for my friends, I think my friends just blew off their con money.

KirieHimuro
12-23-2005, 04:42 PM
Hello This is Aushuri from the ohayocon Forums and the co-hostess. I have finally had a wee bit of time to come and mess with the forums :chatah: :angel:
I'm bringing some cookies and juice.

I'll be wearing my moogle lolita dress so I will not be hard to miss ^.^

retroggirl
12-30-2005, 10:12 PM
My friends (2) and I would love to come if there's room for us. One question though, where's the party going to be exactly? And an approx. time would be good to know so I can get ready on time! Oh, and a tea cup would be lovely, I'll have the 4 dollars ready! eee! 6 more days! YAY

bunnybeth
01-04-2006, 12:12 PM
It's Sunday morning starting at 9:30am. It will be held in the Ohayocon Lounge (formerly known as the Ohayocon Cafe).

Can't wait to see everyone there. Just finished up adding some more trim on my dress yesterday, so it's ready to go.

ParaPara*Tsu
01-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Doubt if I am even COMING...
I think I may pass up, not really any reson to go just Sunday...