PDA

View Full Version : Con No Baka CLAMP groupshot

Edgar Strife
09-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Hello everyone
After organizing the FF photoshot at CN05, I decided to organize a groupshot at Con No Baka. For any CLAMP cosplayer attending Con No Baka or is interested, I'll try to organize a CLAMP groupshots. Hopefully we can get a alot of CLAMP cosplayers to join in the photoshot.

Day: Haven't decided
Time: Still figuring that out.

All I need to know from everyone is where should be a good place for the shot, what day is perfect for everyone and time it should take place. For this groupshot I'll try to have a huge group shot, then mini group shot which will be sorted into different animes [example TRC group shot, X, CCS etc..] Also, I would like to know what everyone thinks of the idea before moving on. I forgot to menation that I also though of a couple locations for the groupshot which are:
---The main lobby [front lobby]
---The stairway that lead to the dance [the huge dance hall at AN05]
---The water fountain [i remember two places they are at]
---Somewhere Outside
As for my cosplay plans, I'll be cosplay an CLAMP character. Well I hope to hear from everyone

Alexia Ishtar
09-18-2005, 09:56 AM
I wouldn't reccomend the stairs for a group shot. We had a group shot there at AN05 and some of the hotel staff got mad at my friend and I because it really congests the area and it is a busy travel area and all.

Depending on what day I -might- be there. I'm not 100% sure about this convention yet.

Edgar Strife
09-18-2005, 03:25 PM
I wouldn't reccomend the stairs for a group shot. We had a group shot there at AN05 and some of the hotel staff got mad at my friend and I because it really congests the area and it is a busy travel area and all.
Depending on what day I -might- be there. I'm not 100% sure about this convention yet.

Hum.so I guess the stairs [to where it leads to AN dance]are out of the picture, so we'll have to think of another place, thank for telling me Alexia Ishtar. Chances of this group shot happening could be on Saturday, but i can't say for sure.