PDA

View Full Version : J-rock At Nekocon

myaku_
09-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Pfft, I made a post a long time ago and it's like, gone o_______o so I made a new one.

If anyone is cosplaying Japanese rock OR is thinking about it, I would really like to know. I'm pretty sure I might be running the j-rock panel, so I'd like to maybe meet up before the panel (or after it, whatever). But I'm not sure when it'll be, so I'll let you know.

I'm bringing:
Mai from Kra
Aya from Psycho le Cému
Bou from AnCafé
(possibly) Sora from Ichigo69
& Haruru from LoveCAN

Mana P. Malice
09-19-2005, 03:40 PM
I'm wearing Kyo and Kaoru from Dir en Grey.

KawaiiYuraSama
09-20-2005, 08:34 AM
I'll definatly be Psycho le Cemu Aya-kun from Excalibur (with the pink hair from the concert) and might be doing my Black Frontiers Yura-sama as well.. depending on if I get Roy (FMA) and Lucifer (Angel Sanctuary) done.

Ayla_Inoue
09-21-2005, 08:01 PM
I'll be there as Tsumi to Batsu Kaoru, Uruha (Underground Red Cockroach tour), possibly Mai from the Kuu PV (the Keiyuu one would take too long to make if I started it now! T_T ), and my costume from last year (Tsumi to Batsu Shinya ^_^ ) if I find a wig...my hair's way too short for that one now... I might enter the EGL fashion show too...I have a super-cute lolita outfit I bought (yeah...didn't make it, but super love it! ) (I know EGL isn't jrock really, but it's sorta...Mana-ish? ^^' )
Hope to see you guys there! :heart:

myaku_
09-28-2005, 04:19 PM
w00t. It looks like we have a pretty good assortment! I can't wait~ Um... Yes.

Adrienne
09-29-2005, 12:48 PM
HOPEFULLY I will at long (Looooong) last be able to wear my Black Gardenia Mana costume here. It's so close to being done, I just need to put boning in the corset.

Riji
09-29-2005, 04:23 PM
Only going for one day. I don't know which costumes that allows but I'm bound to be something.

Mana P. Malice
09-29-2005, 05:04 PM
I don't have to sew my Kyo labcoat anymore. I took a labcoat from the biology teacher...with his permission of course. I have a bunch of cut up white fabric..what a waste..I bet the coat I took has formaldehyde all over it..When you see me at Nekocon I'm gonna be missing an arm due to the acidity of whatever chemicals happen to be on it. I've been slightly itchy ever since I got home.

myaku_
09-29-2005, 06:47 PM
Um, maybe you should wash it? :x Chemical burns are BAD.

Mana P. Malice
09-29-2005, 07:39 PM
I was intending to do that...I took it off but put it back on..My recklessness will get me killed one day..But I feel so KYO-ish.

Riji
10-02-2005, 09:50 PM
You can get lab coats for around $20 at college bookstores. Y'know, non-chemical stained ones.

If you're going to keep this one, wash it two or three times to get most of the chemicals out.

I've gotten chemical burns before. They're not fun and they hurt for a very long time.

laamberry
10-03-2005, 08:31 PM
^__^ me and all of my friends are all coming as a HUGE gackt group. 8D i shall be gackt!!! free glompage for allllll~

myaku_
10-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Yes, let's not all hurt ourselves for the sake of j-rock :O!

Neko is in a month, I cannot wait to see you all (again, in some cases)~

laamberry
10-03-2005, 08:49 PM
*has to turn out 5 outfits in a month* O____O........

maaaaaaaaaaaybe i'll be gackt. hopefully. most likely >.>....mana cosplayers. i'm coming for you ._. *evil laugh*

p.s. : yeah, wash that coat.

Mana P. Malice
10-06-2005, 05:22 PM
I bleached it, but it has an odd smell...So you're probably right..I should wash it again..J-Rock is completely worth it..heh..

I was intending as going as Mana, but I haven't had time to do any outfits. I may show up as Illuminati Mana though, I'm a freak..plus, I have the majority of the outfit..glasses, (in general), lab coat, skirt, shoes, all I really need is that whip that he uses so skillfully.

Mana P. Malice
10-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Can ya'll help me find a picture of Mana in his labcoat? I can't seem to find it.

KawaiiYuraSama
10-08-2005, 07:39 PM
well there is a change for my costumes. No way am i going to get Lucifer done so I'm Jrocking it all three days with
Friday: Aya, Excalibur Stage Version w/ Pink hair
Saturday: Yura-sama Frontiers White(day), Yura-sama frontiers Black (at night)
Sunday: Aya, Omoide Aruki

Hopefully I wont have anymore set backs ^.^;; works been driving me to the bone. its so distracting working in the halloween section at walmart. So many interesting things...

myaku_
10-09-2005, 07:27 PM
I'm probably wearing my Momotarou Aya on Friday, so we should meet up and have a photoshoot-esque thing.

I don't know my schedule because it revolves around when something is happening at the con, but, for now:
Friday- Mai (Kra)
Friday night- Momotarou Aya (PLC)
Saturday- Bou (AnCafé)
Saturday night- [Non-jrock ^^]
Sunday- Haruru (LoveCan)

If I can fit in Ryuutarou (Plastic Tree), an older Aya of mine, or Mayu (Clavier) I will. o___o Depends on how bored I get on Saturday.

KawaiiYuraSama
10-10-2005, 11:22 AM
a photoshoot type thing would be great ^.^ I'm always up to meet people and as of now I'm not really doing much though I'm not sure when the group I'm in is going to practice for the Masquerade Skit.

myaku_
10-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Yeah, it's cool. I'll probably be wearing it for the hall contest judging and karaoke, so... Friday... evening-ish. Just let me know. But you're wearing other PLC costumes, so I'm sure I'll find you at some time XD

KawaiiYuraSama
10-10-2005, 04:03 PM
evening-ish sounds good ^.^ I've never been to Neko before so I'm not sure where a good place to meet up would be.

yeah I'll be PLCing it all weekend minus masquerade time where I shall be Masa in the gackt style outfit with Pink hair

laamberry
10-10-2005, 04:11 PM
i wanna be in the photoshoot >.> poor lonely shuichi/gackt......

KawaiiYuraSama
10-12-2005, 10:55 AM
well how about the three of us come up with a time then. Like 6 or 7 pm? Makes it easier to arrange with me Gackt-sama Group leader wanting in.

laamberry
10-12-2005, 05:57 PM
weeee 8D YAY!

UnbiddenOracle
10-13-2005, 10:35 PM
*Waves hands around frantically before finally getting a translater in*

*Translater clears throat*

Translater: Miss Oracle is excited to inform J-rock fans of her plans to wear ~three~ different Mana costumes over the course of the weekend.

Photoshoot anyone?

myaku_
10-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Yeah, we're planning on a grand J-rock Photoshoot... I just don't know when. HOW ABOUT FOR NOW we plan it Saturday around... two? Is that good for everyone? Maybe in the front entrance-y area?

laamberry
10-14-2005, 06:20 PM
no, it's gotta be past four for me ;;__;; sorries....hmm, unless i change into gackt REAL quick like and--- *reads post about Mana cosplayer*..................MAAAAANNNNNAAAAAAA. O_O *is Gackt*

KawaiiYuraSama
10-14-2005, 07:45 PM
Yeah, we're planning on a grand J-rock Photoshoot... I just don't know when. HOW ABOUT FOR NOW we plan it Saturday around... two? Is that good for everyone? Maybe in the front entrance-y area?

hummm I wouldn't be in PLC costume... same reason as laamberry. She's the leader in our Masquerade. unless you don't mind an Out of Context Masa with Bright pink hair and a cowboy hat. ^.^;; But I'll see what I can do. might beable to drag one around in my bag and change fast.

Tenshinoitami1
10-14-2005, 08:48 PM
So like I just found this thread o.0
My planned costumes are:
Tsumi to Basu Kaoru
Cage Kaoru with a Die and Shinya
Raison d'Etre Kaoru group minus Kyo (if everyone gets their costumes done)
Macabre Kaoru hopefully with a Die and Kyo
304 Kaoru in a full group hopefully

myaku_
10-14-2005, 09:46 PM
I don't know. Haha. I have no idea what I'm even wearing again. My Saturday plans have gone from Sora (Ichigo Rock) ----> Chiriro (Eimy*) ----> Nana (OMGZ NOT A JROCKEERR!!!1111ONE) ----> Sora (again) ----> Nana (again) ----> Ryuutarou ----> someone from SugarTrip.

I have no idea what's going on.

KawaiiYuraSama
10-15-2005, 02:34 PM
humm to bad they don't have a schedule up of when things may happen. i know sat 9 am -- 12 noon I'm busy with the rehersal on Saturday. Does anyone know what time the cosplay starts that night or the hall costume times?

myaku_
10-15-2005, 04:04 PM
Last year the Masquerade was around 7 or 8, maybe? I'm not sure. Closer to the con, maybe they'll put a schedule up.

KawaiiYuraSama
10-15-2005, 06:27 PM
I hope they do. Would make things easier to plan ^.^

Tenshinoitami1
10-16-2005, 01:48 AM
I say we have two photos, one on friday and one on saturday
a goo dtime for the friday one is anywhere from 3-6 and saturday 1-4, somewhere in between these hours. I'm pretty sure these hours will work because no big events go on at these times nor does cosplay rehersal. As for a meeting place....I'm not sure how the conevtion is mapped out, I'll have to go check it out myself sometime soon and get back to everyone.

KawaiiYuraSama
10-16-2005, 03:36 PM
that sounds great ^.^ That would open it for everyone to have a chance to meet up and stuff.

myaku_
10-16-2005, 08:56 PM
Haha, thanks Kao, because I was totally... if I wasn't so lazy- going to post exactly that (but then again, we had this conversation last night, hahah, what am I talking about? o___o)

Tenshinoitami1
10-16-2005, 09:08 PM
Haha, thanks Kao, because I was totally... if I wasn't so lazy- going to post exactly that (but then again, we had this conversation last night, hahah, what am I talking about? o___o)

XP
Just being my Leader-sama self and taking action =3

UnbiddenOracle
10-17-2005, 09:26 PM
I have been up to the convention center and there is a lovely fountain set up outside on of the entrances, but its on the other side of a covered driveway thingy *makes face* the center itself is huge, so umm.... anyone been inside yet to scope it out?

myaku_
10-18-2005, 08:58 AM
No, but I pass it constantly when going to Williamsburg o_______o

How about for now, on Friday, we plan to meet at 5 by the fountain you mentioned? Then, while there, we can plan out where to meet on Saturday. Does this sound good?

KawaiiYuraSama
10-19-2005, 12:56 AM
sounds good for me ^.^

myaku_
10-21-2005, 02:02 PM
I was told the Jrock Panel is going to be Friday at 8 p.m. I expect everyone to be there ^_~

KawaiiYuraSama
10-21-2005, 05:56 PM
^.^ Wouldn't miss it! *hops about*

Tenshinoitami1
10-21-2005, 07:43 PM
I know this is like way late to say and all but I thought I'd adtempt it...
Anyone going as Toshiya...? anyone? Doesn't matter what costume, Kaokao just wants a Totchi ;-;

Tenshinoitami1
10-21-2005, 07:49 PM
and my costume from last year (Tsumi to Batsu Shinya ^_^ ) if I find a wig...my hair's way too short for that one now...

You should definiately bring the Shinya costume!! Shinya isn't cosplayed often which is sad and I've always wanted to recreate that one photoshoot picture where Shinya is hiding in Kaoru's scarf. (we tried to do it once but it was a Myaku Shinya, just not the same x.x)
And I love the pink fur on that costume o.o *pets da fur*

Ayla_Inoue
10-22-2005, 08:26 PM
Oh! That'd be fun! I'd love to receate that too XD But...my hair! soo...shorttt.... (I love it, just not good for Shinya cosplay...) If I can find a decently priced wig I'll definitely wear it ^_^ I think there's a wig store pretty close to my house; I guess I'll go down there and see if I can find one :p *goes to beg for money on street*

meepstio
10-22-2005, 10:32 PM
On saturday I'll be dressing up as Hiroto from Alice Nine^^
Friday i'm a nonjrock person xD kpop person lol.
Sunday I'm maybe dressing up as ruck from nightmare :3

myaku_
10-23-2005, 01:10 AM
:O ALICENINE~~~ :O :O :O *loves you*

UnbiddenOracle
10-24-2005, 10:15 PM
So.. have we descided on photoshoot times yet? I was thinking we hold the photoshoot where the colloseum would be in the background, so it looks like concert photos, you know?

Tenshinoitami1
10-25-2005, 02:36 AM
OFFICAL PHOTOSHOOT TIMES

Friday at 6pm before the Jrock panel (which is at 8, that way we can all go to the panel together)

Saturday at 4pm (does not interfere with cosplay skit practice or the cosplay itself)

Meeting place for both times will be THE SAME to avoid confussion. After about 10 or 15 minuts, to allow everyone to get to the meet up, we will begin to take pictures possibly even moving locations if a better spot as been found for a background.

MEETING PLACE WILL BE THE GRAND STAIR CASE IN THE MAIN LOBBY OF THE CONVENTION CENTER.
(I found this via the con center map itself, it's a central location, easy to find, easy to spot a large group of jrockers at and may be cool for pictures as well).

On Friday I will be dressed as Tsumi to Basu/Mitsu to Tsuba Kaoru, I will have feathers of doom *points to icon* Look for me if you have questions or are trying to find the meet up, I garantee you will be able to spot me with those suckers on.
On Saturday I will be wearing this costume: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=376519
Once again it shouldn't be too hard to find me and my group. =3

I hope to see you ALL at the convetion. Don't be scared to come up and say hi to me and my group. I know I look scary but I'm not mean I swear.

Good luck on finishing your costumes! One more weekend left!!

~Kaokao

p.s. Sorry to go all Leader-sama on you all but someone has to ne? =3

Tenshinoitami1
10-25-2005, 02:55 AM
On saturday I'll be dressing up as Hiroto from Alice Nine^^
Friday i'm a nonjrock person xD kpop person lol.
Sunday I'm maybe dressing up as ruck from nightmare :3

you could still come to the photoshoot as your kpop person

Tenshinoitami1
10-25-2005, 04:58 AM
So I just thought of something...........by 7pm it will be dark o.o all photos will have to be inside. If we want to do it in the sun we'd have to have it no later than 5 (6 is about when we loose daylight). This does not effect the Saturday shoot at all.
So it's up to all of you if you want to have the Friday shoot at 5 or 7pm.

meepstio
10-25-2005, 04:14 PM
you could still come to the photoshoot as your kpop person

thanks~ but since the jrock panel is on friday I might just dress up as Hiroto from A9 and on Saturday my kpop person lol. Can't wait to meet up^^

myaku_
10-25-2005, 04:15 PM
I say six for the Photoshoot.

Only because I'd like some time to set up for my panel, but also so we can all go together.

And because I'd like to wear Bou instead of Mai XD

Yeah, my costumes will be:
Friday (3-5): Mai from Kra
Friday (5-?): Bou from Ancafé
Saturday: (11-9) Momotarou/Yume Kazaguruma AYA (with possible change and then change back, if I get cold/it's uncomfortable.)
Saturday Night: (9-?) Alice from Kingdom Hearts
Sunday: Haruru from LoveCAN

Oh, and everyone should go to Jpophouse's little panel/Q&A thing, too. It's supposedly going to be fun?

VULGARbeauty
10-26-2005, 12:56 AM
*waves* Leader-sama pointed me here to share the Jrock love as I am the Shinya from her group *ish honored*...

Friday (when ever til 5) : Cage!Shinya from Dir en grey
Friday (5 til when ever) : Odoru Meruhen Tokei!Kanon from An Cafe
Saturday : Raison d'etre!Shinya from Dir en grey
Sunday : 304 goushitsu hakushi no sakura!Shinya from Dir en grey

Offtime/downtime : pretending to be Meguru from PANIC☆ch (this is a standing joke between a friend and myself... you can ignore my idiocy -- but I will be attempting to pretend I'm Meguru ^^ XD I'll even sing Pink Cherry for you XD)

May get to do Cage again if we get a Toshiya... elsewise... *smooch*

myaku_
10-26-2005, 02:39 PM
Yaaay, Bobu/Kao showed me your Kanon (for some reason I typed "Kanana") and I was like "she must bring it and take pictures with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." So. Yes. We're wearing our Ancafé costumes at the same time and we must take piiictures~

PANIC☆ch is amazingly amazing. I've been wanting to throw together (haha, they're usually just normal clothes) a costume for them for a while, but, alas.

ALAS.

meepstio
10-26-2005, 07:33 PM
Oh, and everyone should go to Jpophouse's little panel/Q&A thing, too. It's supposedly going to be fun?

yep x3 Despairs Ray is gonna be there *O* <33

UnbiddenOracle
10-26-2005, 09:34 PM
ok, times sound good to me, and i've seen the map of the center as well, i think the grand staircase is a great spot to meet, provided we can keep out of everyones way. I'm sure we'll figure something out. anyways, i was thinking beast of blood mana on friday and illuminati (vinyl concert version) and bara no seido (vinyl cross) on saturday. I plan on possibly entering my bara no seido version for hall costume. *wishes desperately that she had picks from otakon when she wore bara for the first time*

laamberry
10-26-2005, 09:39 PM
.....unbiddenOracle, can Gackt-me glomp mana-you at the con? o.o

Tenshinoitami1
10-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Sounds like a great costume line up there UnbiddenOracle!!

VULGARbeauty
10-26-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm so stoked about this. ^^ I can't wait... I get to see people again, and meet new people and fweeee!

myaku_
10-27-2005, 02:15 PM
Yay! Party~~~~~ ^___^

I'm so excited, I'm so excited.

meepstio
10-30-2005, 07:43 PM
so the jrock panel on friday is at 8 pm? Aww.. TT-TT but I plan to go on the dinner date htingy with despairs ray..

myaku_
10-30-2005, 07:46 PM
Oh, darn. Well. I hope you have fun! :o

Haha, figures they're playing my hometown (Virginia Beach) during Neko.

Ehh, sadly I will not be bringing Bou. :/ It's all done but apparently it looks bad, so...

kaohotplate
10-31-2005, 09:34 AM
I just decided I was going to Neco like...yesterday =P and I'll only be there for Sunday morning (the D'ray stuff) XDD Cause I'm driving like 10.5 hrs from Ohio to see them Sat night ^_^;;; and leaving pretty much right when all their stuff at Neco is done. I hope I see some of you guys at teh D'ray stuff Sun morning, though ^________^

~JeSsIcA~

Tenshinoitami1
10-31-2005, 10:23 AM
KAOHOTPLATE!!! I could like, actually meet you now! =O

myaku_
10-31-2005, 03:32 PM
Okay, I called the Jewish Mother and this is what they told me:

"Doors open at 8, show is at 10."

...they're not very helpful. Haha. I'm HORRIBLE talking to people I don't know, and he was like "yeah, uh-huh? Okay?" >>

Except, I've been at the restaurant a gazillion times and I always remember the stage being right in the middle of it. So, how are they paying admission? What about people who just want food? Haha.

Bobu, I'm undecided now.

meepstio
10-31-2005, 08:56 PM
^ at 10 wtf? T^T You pay admission at the door which is $19.Or you can preorder the tickets now @ Jpophouse which is $17 and pick it up @ the jrock panel @ Nekocon. Well I already know I'm going for sure to the concert :3 are you going?

ahhh i might just show up to the jrock panel on friday afterall xD; i dont have enough biddings in order to have dinner with Despairs Ray^^; oh well as long as I see them sat and sunday is good enough~

yukkedesu
10-31-2005, 09:46 PM
Mou. I was supposed to do Roman Hikou, Aya from PLC. But that didn't work out.

So gonna do Yukke from MUCC. XD

Tenshinoitami1
11-01-2005, 12:21 AM
Now with teh show at 10 I think I can make it after the cosplays!

ThreeDempire
11-01-2005, 11:11 AM
*waves* I'm the Die in the groups with tenshinoitami1

as of now I am bringing:
Friday: Cage Die
Filth Die
Saturday: Raison d'etre Die
Macabre Die
Sunday: 304 Die

*dances in excitement I wanna see shin and kao!*

KawaiiYuraSama
11-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Now with teh show at 10 I think I can make it after the cosplays!

I hope its at 10pm. I emailed Jpophouse and this is what they sent:

Hi Amanda,

My information has the show starting around 8:30 with D'espairsRay to
be on stage around 9:30pm. However i would still contact the Jewish Mother to see what time the doors open so you can get in early.

If you need any more information just let us know, and have a good day.
JHRE

myaku_
11-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Well, yeah, I know about the ticket costs, but I also know how the Jewish Mother is set up and it doesn't make sense.

I don't think I'm going to be going. To be back in Virginia Beach at 10 would defeat the purpose of me paying for a room for Nekocon.

Ayla_Inoue
11-01-2005, 07:14 PM
The DesRay concert isn't at Nekocon? I've been looking forward to this concert since I found out....*is confused* I would super appreciate any other information about this ^___^ The concert's going to be at the Jewish Mother (I've never been...is it close to the con?)? But someone said something about this being Friday...but on their website it says they're playing at nekocon on Sunday...are there 2 concerts? ^^ *is hopeful* Thanks in advance for information :heart:

Tenshinoitami1
11-01-2005, 07:16 PM
There is NO concert at Nekocon, teh concert is at a restaurant at the beach, maybe 30 minutes away. I live at the beach so I know how to get there and am driving at least 3 people already. (Room for one more!) We could all meet up RIGHT after the cosplays and haul butt to the beach in carpools.

myaku_
11-01-2005, 07:25 PM
Here, I consider myself to be a genius on the subject of DR at Nekocon since I've talked to the Nekocon people, the Jhouserock people and the Jewish Mother.

The Jewish Mother is a restaurant/club on Pacific Avenue in Virginia Beach. I live in Virginia Beach, and I've timed the trip from Hampton to the Oceanfront from being about 40 minutes away.

There is NO concert at Nekocon.

Friday- DINNER WITH D'ESPAIRS RAY (see Jhouserock)
Saturday- CONCERT @ JEWISH MOTHER. 10 P.M.; $19
Sunday- Q&A + PHOTOGRAPHS 1:00 P.M. @ NEKOCON.

Mana P. Malice
11-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Ich hab kein Geld. Ich bin nicht froh dass ich nicht ins Konzert gehen..Es ist nicht schwer Geld für Nekocon hollen. Aber ich soll zu Konzert gehen...Das ist traurig..

What is Jhouserock? Do they hold Japanese concerts often?

KawaiiYuraSama
11-01-2005, 08:10 PM
..oddly I understand most of the german...

JHouserock has been hosting concerts at conventions and things. I know they helped get Psycho le Cemu last Katsucon and have their names on a few others as well. They also sell some Jrock items and have a dealers table.

Mana P. Malice
11-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Wirklich? Das freut mich. ^_^

Do they do it year round? Oh yes, if I were to purchase a Gothic & Lolita Bible..I would get it from their table?

Tenshinoitami1
11-01-2005, 08:17 PM

Do they do it year round? Oh yes, if I were to purchase a Gothic & Lolita Bible..I would get it from their table?

Jpophouse doesnt have Lolita Bibles but there are other dealers that will, you'll just have to keep your eye open. I Know on edealer that was there last year that had the bibles, I can help you find it

Mana P. Malice
11-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Nice, thank you. They're approximately $20 right?

Tenshinoitami1
11-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Nice, thank you. They're approximately $20 right?

I think they usually are but I'm not 100% sure

Just come say hi to me at the con and tell me who you are (I encourage EVEYRONE to do that XD)

Mana P. Malice
11-01-2005, 08:23 PM
That sounds a little difficult. Isn't it overcrowded? (I really would not know, this is my first convention.) If I see you or anything, I will.

Tenshinoitami1
11-01-2005, 08:26 PM
That sounds a little difficult. Isn't it overcrowded? (I really would not know, this is my first convention.) If I see you or anything, I will.

It wont be difficult, I have bright pink hair and look like Kaoru XD I'll be in Cage until about 5pm and then Tsumi to Basu the rest of teh night and that has tall fetahers so it's easy to spot me

KawaiiYuraSama
11-01-2005, 08:26 PM

^.^ I am just very rusty. Always had an easy time reading german but a really hard time writing or speaking german.

They have some of the books on their web site though they usually carry necklases and posters and tour stuff from teh band they are currently sponcering.

Mana P. Malice
11-01-2005, 08:40 PM
I'll keep an eye out.

You should touch up, then you can speak rapid German.

Are they selling the items at Nekocon or only online?

myaku_
11-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Jhouserock is part of Jpophouse. Last year they had a really big booth.

Haha, say "hi" to me, too! If you go to my jrock panel (8 P.M. ON FRIDAY, 8 P.M. ON FRIDAY~) then say "hello~." There's a mildly good chance if you find Tenshinoitami1 you'll find me because we're pretty good friends (even though I have a tendency to wander and "get lost" for several hours o___o).

KawaiiYuraSama
11-01-2005, 08:46 PM
I'll keep an eye out.

You should touch up, then you can speak rapid German.

Are they selling the items at Nekocon or only online?

hehe I should. But I'm like that with alot of lanugages. I can understand them but have real trouble speaking them.

They sell the books online only but if Sausage books is there I think they have gothic Lolita Bible.

Mana P. Malice
11-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Mmmk, I'll bring Ayla_Chan too. We're also good friends. I'll meet ya'll there.

Just like me and French..Danke sehr, Kawaii? When are you going to be Aya?

KawaiiYuraSama
11-01-2005, 09:05 PM
I should be *as a final list of costumes*

Friday till 8: Frontiers Yura-sama after 8pm I will be MIA for a dinner
Saturday till an hour before masquerade: Excalibure Aya
Saturday: masquerade and after: Masa (Sixth Day Seventh Night outfit)
Sunday: Excalibure Aya (again because I really wanna wear it a couple times)

I didn't finish my other aya costume. So it is going to go for katsucon so I have more time to work on it and will have a matching daiishi with me ^.^

Mana P. Malice
11-01-2005, 09:12 PM
That'll work. I'll try and meet all of you there. I'm very tired and I have a biology project due that is already two days late. Auf wiedersehen.

VULGARbeauty
11-01-2005, 11:10 PM
*bounce* Yay meeting ups! LOL. If one finds Tenshinoitami1, one will find VULGARbeauty, mostly... I'm too lazy to wander much. *yawns* My list of what I'll be is meandering around the 3rd page of this thread so nya... I think I shall join the land of the sleeping. *sticks out tongue* All you mean german speaking people. Je ne parle pas l'allemande, mais je veux apprendre la langue. ^^ A bientôt.

Ayla_Inoue
11-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Tenshinotami: I would love you forever if you'd let me carpool with you Saturday for the concert!!! I'll pitch in for gas money too ^_^ I get lost so easily...I'd probably be all excited when I left for it, then end up in some random state XD left, right...same thing.

Tenshinoitami1
11-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Tenshinotami: I would love you forever if you'd let me carpool with you Saturday for the concert!!! I'll pitch in for gas money too ^_^ I get lost so easily...I'd probably be all excited when I left for it, then end up in some random state XD left, right...same thing.

Okay, well that means my car is all full now!!! just like $10 for gas is good.
I'm trying to work things out so I can get to the concert since I'm supposed to be in a cosplay skit x.x I WILL work it out though no worries!! even if I have to bold right after my skit. We'll meet up on Friday and work things out

Mana P. Malice
11-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Mais...je parle un petit francais..grr..je ne trouve pas l'accent...j'ai deux ans..et trois ans de l'allemond..(?) Salut.

Buy me a ticket. lol

This sounds fun, we should have a big party or something.

KawaiiYuraSama
11-02-2005, 07:46 PM
hehe sounds like us. my group shall be bolting right after cosplay to get there ^.^

we should >.> But where would we be able to have one?

myaku_
11-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Pshaw, we'll have the big party after my panel. OR AT MY PANEL.

(Subliminal messages work: GO GO GO GO GO GO GO.)

Man, I feel lame for not going. Buuut I've been waiting a while to "get my rave on" (haha, did that last week, too) and I haven't any money! :o (I have a quarter...)

Mana P. Malice
11-02-2005, 07:50 PM
No idea..ugh..I'm horrible at planning or organizing any form of event. What do you think myaku?

Mana P. Malice
11-02-2005, 07:51 PM
Haha...you posted before me..x out what I just said..lol I can lend you two cents..maybe twelve..

myaku_
11-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Haha, yeah, I noticed we posted at the same time, too.

Okay, maybe we can have a mini-ish-party-ish-thingy either during our Friday jrock photoshoot or on our Saturday one? OR BOTH IF WE ALL LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH. <3

I don't know, whatever you guys want to do is cool with me. I don't know how we'd really have a party. Maybe we could all order pizza together or go out to eat, but usually I've found plans like that a con fall through :/

Mana P. Malice
11-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Sounds good...BOTH, because...Love makes the world go round....(?)

Mmmm...Food...

Goodnight..morgen hab ich schule......zzzzz

KawaiiYuraSama
11-02-2005, 11:15 PM
Both sounds good^.^ Since I wont be at the panel very long if at all. >.> I kinda won the Dinner with D'espairsRay. Have to meet up at 8:30 and it will take me a little to get outta my Yura cosplay and get ready for dinner.

kaohotplate
11-03-2005, 12:25 AM
reading this thread makes me so sad i can't go to all of the con ;_; I LOVE CONS!!!! sadly, when the South Carolina show was canceled, i told work I didn't need this weekend off anymore. THEN they went and announced this show XDD so I had to beg one of my co-workers (and give him 50$, actually ;_; ) to take my saturday shift so I could drive the 10.5 hrs to make it there just in time for the show XDDD and of course, for the Q&A (I was so sad sugoicon didn't have one!) and photo/autograph thingy ^_^

at the concert, i'll be wearing my D'ray shirt and some jeans ^_^;;; nothing to outstanding. I have short brown hair that will most likely have glowsticks hanging out of it and I will FOR SURE be standing as close to Zero as possible XD and on sunday i'll be wearing an EGA-type gettup: long black skirt that flares out and a black, button-up shirt with ruffle things on it. maybe a top hat? we shall see ^_^ SO SAY HI TO ME IF YOU SEE ME!!! and I'll give you a business card ~_^

oh, and to whoever was asking about jpophouse and lolita bibles: they do carry them at cons *MOST* of the time. they have a pretty limited selection though, and are usually more expensive then other dealer's who would have them. they have a great selection of Jrock mags, though (ESP CURE O__O)

~JeSsIcA~

KawaiiYuraSama
11-03-2005, 12:30 AM
reading this thread makes me so sad i can't go to all of the con ;_; I LOVE CONS!!!! sadly, when the South Carolina show was canceled, i told work I didn't need this weekend off anymore. THEN they went and announced this show XDD so I had to beg one of my co-workers (and give him 50$, actually ;_; ) to take my saturday shift so I could drive the 10.5 hrs to make it there just in time for the show XDDD and of course, for the Q&A (I was so sad sugoicon didn't have one!) and photo/autograph thingy ^_^

at the concert, i'll be wearing my D'ray shirt and some jeans ^_^;;; nothing to outstanding. I have short brown hair that will most likely have glowsticks hanging out of it and I will FOR SURE be standing as close to Zero as possible XD and on sunday i'll be wearing an EGA-type gettup: long black skirt that flares out and a black, button-up shirt with ruffle things on it. maybe a top hat? we shall see ^_^ SO SAY HI TO ME IF YOU SEE ME!!! and I'll give you a business card ~_^

oh, and to whoever was asking about jpophouse and lolita bibles: they do carry them at cons *MOST* of the time. they have a pretty limited selection though, and are usually more expensive then other dealer's who would have them. they have a great selection of Jrock mags, though (ESP CURE O__O)

~JeSsIcA~

I know how you feel. i missed them in Philly... they were like 45min away from me.. and i couldn't go... *curses out working early am shifts and not being able to stay up that late* ^.^ but I'll say hi if I see you. I shall be Excalibure(Stage version with pink pig tails) or my White Yura-sama if i don't feel like doing the make up on Sunday and I soo plan on the Q&A/Photos before I head back the 6 hrs drive to Audubon. Oh and if you see me before I see you feel more then welcome to say hi *nodnod*

meepstio
11-03-2005, 05:36 AM
yay for meet ups xD;

oo so there are people going to the concert yay~ =D hope to meet you all there and the con tommorow <3

Ayla_Inoue
11-03-2005, 07:03 AM
Okay, well that means my car is all full now!!! just like $10 for gas is good.
I'm trying to work things out so I can get to the concert since I'm supposed to be in a cosplay skit x.x I WILL work it out though no worries!! even if I have to bold right after my skit. We'll meet up on Friday and work things out

$10? 0_o* What kind of car do you have? (sorry, I don't mean to sound whiney, but that shot my wallet in the arse ^^') There's 2 other people tagging along with you besides me, and someone said it was 1/2 ride each way, so even with a car that gets only 15mpg (assuming you have an Expedition or something that eats gas like crazy), and saying that (I have no clue how many miles it is there, but I rounded pu, I think) it's 60 miles each way (120 miles total I'd be in your car), then at $3.00/gallon split 4 ways is $6. Would that be good? (sorry, I'm kinda cheap -_-''')

Tenshinoitami1
11-03-2005, 11:43 AM
$10? 0_o* What kind of car do you have? (sorry, I don't mean to sound whiney, but that shot my wallet in the arse ^^') There's 2 other people tagging along with you besides me, and someone said it was 1/2 ride each way, so even with a car that gets only 15mpg (assuming you have an Expedition or something that eats gas like crazy), and saying that (I have no clue how many miles it is there, but I rounded pu, I think) it's 60 miles each way (120 miles total I'd be in your car), then at $3.00/gallon split 4 ways is $6. Would that be good? (sorry, I'm kinda cheap -_-''')

that's fine, and what kind of car? its a disel Mercades (I so spelled that wrong but I am VERY tired right now x.x)

UnbiddenOracle
11-03-2005, 03:52 PM
.....unbiddenOracle, can Gackt-me glomp mana-you at the con? o.o

Sure thing! I don't mind glomping at all, and pics are more than welcome, but i would hope that this time around some people coud post them so i can see ^^;

KawaiiYuraSama
11-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Nyaa ok cons over ^.^ For anyone who is interested in knowing how the dinner with D'espairsRay went I have a sum up on my LJ

http://www.livejournal.com/users/eoan_igan/113601.html

I will be adding my pictures with teh band latter. Got one from the dinner and one on Sunday in my Excalibur Aya costume ^.^ I would also like to note that yes more was talked baout then I reported and no I wont tell anyone. havn't even told my close friends what they said because it was very private and personal so I would appreciate it if you didn't ask for more detailes *bows* thank you.