PDA

View Full Version : Any Final Fantasy 8 cosplayers? Or any Final Fantasy 1-x-2?

Aleathia Burns
09-19-2005, 06:35 AM
Hey everyone last year we had a Final Fantasy X-2 Photoshoot and I was curious if anyone would love to do a photoshoot of all Final Fantasy cosplayers? I am not sure if another thread was strated about this but just in case I started one and I would love to see all of us get together. Also if there is gonna be any Final Fantasy 8 cosplayers who would love to take photos with the number 1 villanous "Ultimecia" and have fun as the sorrcerous get her revenge. I want to take pis of a funny battle scene between me and the seeds and title it Final Fantasy 8-2 :thumbsup: . Well anyway let me know cuz Final Fantasy rules and we can dominate A.W.A.:cool:

mocha
09-19-2005, 12:43 PM
Hey everyone last year we had a Final Fantasy X-2 Photoshoot and I was curious if anyone would love to do a photoshoot of all Final Fantasy cosplayers? I am not sure if another thread was strated about this but just in case I started one and I would love to see all of us get together. Also if there is gonna be any Final Fantasy 8 cosplayers who would love to take photos with the number 1 villanous "Ultimecia" and have fun as the sorrcerous get her revenge. I want to take pis of a funny battle scene between me and the seeds and title it Final Fantasy 8-2 :thumbsup: . Well anyway let me know cuz Final Fantasy rules and we can dominate A.W.A.:cool:

Well I'll be bringing Rinoa and Advent Tifa. I don't know about Rikku b/c there are just so many pieces and I kind of want to do something new. ^_^; Unless there is a big turnout of FFX characters.

scandia
09-19-2005, 06:23 PM
I am bringing Summoner Yuna. I will wear her either Saturday evening or Sunday morning, depending on how long I stay at the con.

Miss Vash
09-19-2005, 09:42 PM
I'm going as Paine and two of my friends are going as Yuna & Rikku, all from FFX-2.

I would love to do a photo shoot. What day would you want to meet up?

Aleathia Burns
09-20-2005, 07:02 AM
How about we do it on Sunday or after the costuem cosntest Pre-judging which ends around 3:00p.m and we meet up in the middle off the lobby.

vampirate
09-20-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm bringing the moogle/Lulu for the contest since I didn't enter it in anything at D*Con.

So I guess I'll be seeing you girls again. =)

We can call it the FF 2K5 shoot part 2.

And ya, what are all the crazy costume contest times? I've got something else to wear when I'm not busy with contest stuff.

Aleathia Burns
09-20-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey vampirate the sequl to the photoshoot from Dragon con can be like a revenge pic of the heros getting even with Ultimecia. That would be funny as heck.

Oh and the contest times start at 12:00 p.m -3:00p.m at the Kennesaw room unless they change it other wise. Also I suggest getting there early. Also I am bring my Lulu as well I am debatting on wearing it on sunday will you have your Moogle/Lulu on that day cuz I want to cruz the con togehter and be camera hogs.

Bumble Bee
09-21-2005, 12:43 AM
I would love to join you guys ^^ i shall be a Lulu too XD

Should we have like a get together of all the Lulu's at AWA? XD

Aleathia Burns
09-21-2005, 06:23 AM
I would love to join you guys ^^ i shall be a Lulu too XD

Should we have like a get together of all the Lulu's at AWA? XD
Hey sounds good to me. I also want to do a silly photoshoot with you and a Yuna cuz I have two cabbage patch dolls of Yuna And Lulu and I want it to look like they got into a "Voodoo Battle" So I can't wait I love silly phtoshoots.

mocha
09-21-2005, 12:19 PM
Change of plans! I'm bringing Rikku but now Rinoa is a maybe
Besides someone has to save poor Yunie from the Lulu mafia!

:heart:

Aleathia Burns
09-21-2005, 12:50 PM
Change of plans! I'm bringing Rikku but now Rinoa is a maybe
Besides someone has to save poor Yunie from the Lulu mafia!

:heart:
Cool Rikku's revenge!!! That would be hillarious if Yuna and Rikku teamed up on Lulu.

Miss Vash
09-22-2005, 08:50 AM
I'll be wearing my Paine costume all day Sunday so just name the time & the place & I'll be there. ^_^

Aleathia Burns
09-22-2005, 02:58 PM
Sunday around 12:00 would be cool. I say in the hotel lobby across form the Kennesaw room.

vampirate
09-22-2005, 09:11 PM
How would we work getting into and then out of costumes and manage checking out Sunday?