PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Rules, Outlines and Weapon's policy

marsie
09-19-2005, 05:02 PM
All are up on the main site. Please stop by and read the rules. I am hoping that everyone understands them. If you have a question about the rules please feel free to PM or email me at

Ohayoconcosplay@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Vincent-D
09-22-2005, 06:35 AM
Um... you could've put a link in here for everyone to 'actually' go and read the rules.

And second... why are you still working at Ohayocon when so many staffs from last year quit because of the new admin taking over and changing the way things should be... why?

marsie
09-22-2005, 03:18 PM
http://forums.ohayocon.com/viewforum.php?f=19 <--- they are at the top

I am still with Ohayocon because I have this thing called responsibility and I really love the con.

First and formost, only a few select staffers quit from last year and the ones who did, did absolutly nothing anyway. I can name 2 staff who left that worked their butts off.

There was no new admin, so I am not sure what you are talking about. The same con chair from last year is still there, and most of the deptartment heads are the same.

All changes made are for the best.

darkdjinn
09-30-2005, 07:07 AM
Um... you could've put a link in here for everyone to 'actually' go and read the rules.

And second... why are you still working at Ohayocon when so many staffs from last year quit because of the new admin taking over and changing the way things should be... why?

http://forums.ohayocon.com/viewforum.php?f=19 <--- they are at the top

I am still with Ohayocon because I have this thing called responsibility and I really love the con.

First and formost, only a few select staffers quit from last year and the ones who did, did absolutly nothing anyway. I can name 2 staff who left that worked their butts off.

There was no new admin, so I am not sure what you are talking about. The same con chair from last year is still there, and most of the deptartment heads are the same.

All changes made are for the best.

Well, ya figure if people think they can do better, they'd man up (or woman up) and try to be on staff themselves. Just an idea I suppose.

"...because of the new admin taking over and changing the way things should be..."

That's kinda vague... Instead of complaining about it, why not state how you think things "should be" and helping out and working towards that goal with a specific, thought out plan? Oh but no, it's so much easier to complain than to actually be creative and noble and actually do something about it, right? Don't you love this country? Nothing against you man, your 21 and your name is probably in the phone book, but let's sound less like a politician and more like a leader.

marsie
10-01-2005, 10:49 PM
DD: Sadly...this is the majority of the people. Thanks for the support.

Miyabi-
10-03-2005, 12:04 PM
Hmm...I think I remember putting a comment along the lines of "Help out instead of complaining" in forums past too! ^_^

Bobbi
10-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Heh, I have friends who formerly staffed Ohayocon but left. But I'm still attending and helping out! ZOMG I'm teh traitorz! XD

Edit: In other words, Get out of the Kool-aid if you don't know the flavor. XP

Splenda
10-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Question--will we hear back from you if we've preregged for cosplay? I sent my pre-reg in for my friend and I a couple of weeks ago, and I was wondering if we'd hear anything back about being confirmed!

As for staffing and leaving and everything...Jeez guys, we all know that anime, and in particular, cosplay, is serious business! ;P

marsie
10-04-2005, 01:01 AM
I sent it out silly. But it came back, it was for the Baldwin Wallace email addy right?

I can resend. But you are #102 if i am not mistaken

Bobbi
10-04-2005, 02:04 AM
Holy crap?! 102 as of a few weeks ago?! *dies*

It's going to be one loooooooooooooooooooong Saturday. *keeps the most comfy costume in mind*

Splenda
10-04-2005, 11:19 AM
yeah...that's so weird that it came back...maybe BW blocks any non-BW emails....well, if you could resend it again, perhaps send it to kimikochan@ameritech.net? Thanks!

We're #102??? O__O Wow...just...WOW. I'm suprised you guys aren't putting limits on the number of entries. Poor guys....

Miyabi-
10-04-2005, 03:30 PM
102?! Woah! I'm so buying one of those inflatable butt cushions. >_< And I'm bringing tons of chocolate and baking us cookies!

Bobbi
10-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Muahaha. I want an intertube to sit on. That'll be fun.

Yes! Bring cookies and goodies! I'll try to make some too! We'll probably have a ton after the holidays and stuff.

Miyabi-
10-07-2005, 12:25 PM
I'll make my famous Mint Chocolate Brownies! And I'll try to perfect my fruit tart recipie.