PDA

View Full Version : Music! ^_^

Tenjou
07-25-2002, 09:16 AM
So what bands do you all like? ^_^ my favorites are Shonen Knife, the Ramones, Something Corporate, Tantric, Incubus, the Vines, Hot Rod Circuit, the Get Up Kids, Green Day, Diluted Delacroix, the White Stripes, the Strokes, and Tootsie. =D Plus many anime songs... my favorite one would be either "Ai No Senshi" (from Sailormoon) or "Rinbu Revolution" (from Utena). ^_^

Neon Genocide
07-25-2002, 09:43 AM
Now this is a subject I could talk about all day long. I guess my fav would stil have to be Metallica even though they pulled alot of stunts in the past few years they still have rippin tunes. But some of the others I rank up there are Flaw, From Zero, Non Point, Cold, Staind, Brother (they kicked A$$ at the Celtic Fling this year), Disturbed, and System of a Down...

Rosiel
07-25-2002, 11:27 AM
As far as BANDS... Rammstein, this other German industrial band whose name is an acronym I can NEVER remember correctly off the top of my head so I won't try, The Cranberries, The Barenaked Ladies and Mecano, mostly. Also some oldies-but-goodies like The Beatles and Simon and Garfunkel.

But I tend to prefer indivisual artists like Mylene Farmer, Loreena McKennit, Eva, Francis Cabrel, Jacques Brel, and Patricia Kaas.

*looks at the list*

I can't hide the fact that I am a European brat. LOL

Yggdrasil Pie
07-25-2002, 12:56 PM
Waiii..... I like... Linkin Park, The Offsprings, Trust Company, Hoobastank and Blink182....also...I forgot... ^^;;;;

shiroi_yukiko
07-25-2002, 01:05 PM
I'm a j-rock person (dir en greyyyyyyy!). It's completely consumed my life. And I thought my obsession with anime would be the death of me! Ha ha ha. ...must...return...to...Japan...now... *falls over* X_X

Neon Genocide
07-25-2002, 01:45 PM
I like WaterEmperess's choices.. ;)

ling_xiaoyu2002
07-25-2002, 01:45 PM
Hello,
I am also into J-Rock very much! I like these bands the most: Dir en grey, Malice Mizer, Due le quartz, Kagrra, Syndrome.....and the such...I even like a little bit of Gackt here and there...don't forget to top it off with some X Japan. Ughhh....I am making this sound like food....maybe because I need food....ahhh....well....bye....I guess......*faints due to lack of food in stomach*

Oshi
07-25-2002, 03:30 PM
I like... Nobuo Uematsu, Jun Senoue & Wavemaster, Inc., Yasunori Mitsuda... um o_o; Yeah, I'm a VG music lover. Sonic, FF, DDR, then the multitudes of remixes found on VGMix.com and OCRemix. Besides them, I like alternative and rock... no particular artists... just whatever's on the radio...

OneWinged09
07-25-2002, 03:34 PM
I like alot... *drools* god I love music, it's so godly. :bouncer:

I listen to alot.. mostly anything that sounds good.

But I love techno, alternative, and rap the most.
like right now I bruned the best cd in the world in my opinion.
1- Mouth by Bush
2- Chemicals Between Us- Bush
3- March of the Pigs- Nine Inch Nails
4- Fable (message version)- Robert Miles
5- Sweet Dreams- Euthrymecs or soemthing like that (80's with kick ass bass)
6- Perfect Cell Theme Techno Version
7- Running Away- Hoobastank
8- Tank!- Cowboy Bebop (yoko)
9- City of Angels (might be Iris)- GooGoo Dolls
10- Rapture-Lio
11- Sephiroth Final Fantasy 7- DJ Xealot
12- Synthetic- Spineshank
13- some techno song..... sounds kinda like the megaman remix..... but not sure.
14- Godspeed- BT
15- Dragula Remix Matrix version- Rob Zombie (check out Living Dead Girl!)
16- Blood Rave- Blade 1 OST
17- Without Me (dirty)- Eminem
18- Stupify- Disturbed

odd little selection huh? ^_____^ check them out, they all be tight!

Ayaka
07-25-2002, 03:55 PM
I'm terrible at answering "favorities" questions. I mostly listen to alternative, but I listen to a LOT of bands in that category so I'm not going to list them. Other than that it's mostly anime music and j-pop/rock. Generally speaking I'll listen to anything once, except I really hate jazz (unless it's from Cowboy Bebop lol) . . . Yoko Kanno is my goddess. I like Bump of Chicken, The Brilliant Green, m-flo, Dragon Ash, Hitomi Yaida, Shiina Ringo, Yuzu, Hotei Tomoyasu, L'Arc en Ciel . . . I have an odd collection of favorite songs, cause I have "normal" songs, and then really wacky ones that I adore for sheer weirdness (like "Minna de Wahaha" by Tokio, and "Funkastic" by Rip Slyme). I like funky fusions of things musically.

BTW OneWinged - #9, song's called "Iris".

Ali-kun
07-25-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Tenjou
So what bands do you all like? ^_^ my favorites are Shonen Knife...

Plus many anime songs... my favorite one would be either "Ai No Senshi" (from Sailormoon) or "Rinbu Revolution" (from Utena). ^_^

AAAAH! *glomps* Another Shonen Knife fan! *dances around* I LOVE them, they are SO cute and on crack!

...sorry. I get all giggly and silly when I listen to them and start reflecting it even when the band name is mentioned ^^; I discovered Shonen Knife in the local Wherehouse Music because I go through the used music section and look for discs that look interesting ('cause they're CHEAP, so even when I come up with a few duds, I didn't waste much money XD)
They had a JAPANESE NAME so therefore I had to get the one album they had there...and I loved it. So I went back and wonder of wonders, there were two more ^___^ Cookie Day is still my favorite song...because Wednesdays at school they sell Otis Spunkmeyer cookies before class, so that is the anthem for Wednesday mornings.

*cough* And, yeah, I love lots and lots of other kinds of music as well. Currently in a HUGE eurobeat kick (reminds me...I needa get on WinMX and see if I can find anymore eurobeat Disney songs) but I love a lot of different styles. Pretty much only don't listen to stuff along the lines of rap and punk and heavy metal. I don't like gooshy lovey pop and country music, but I will tolerate it. Left the last part in the quote because yes, the Utena theme has a superspiffy catchy melody and it is good. Yoko Ishida's version is good too ^^;

Tenjou
07-25-2002, 08:19 PM
Neon! *_* System of a Down's toxicity is AWESOME! I love that cd to bits! I bought the one with the metallic art and special dvd! metallica's good, they're very popular around here.

Rosiel! I like barenaked ladies too! I like a lot actually, but those that I listed are my absoulute favorite. ^^: I can listen to mostly anything but country and rap.

WaterEmpress! :D Hoobastank's cool! ^_^ the offspring's great too, I have their Americana cd. pretty fly for a white guy lol.

warumono! I don't listen to j-rock much, but I like shonen knife and x-japan. =D I want to get into it, but I don't know of many good bands. by the way you like it, I'm sure there's MANY cool bands.

ling! hey there! I like x-japan a little. I heard "forever love" and it blew me away. ^_^

oshi! I like the pokemon music on the video games (gameboy), but sometimes it gets so annoying cause I played it tooo much. ^^::: hehe.

onewinged09! I like 5, 7, 9, and 17 of your list. ^_^ have you heard the marilyn manson version of sweet dreams? my friend said it's wicked weird.

ayaka! lol, my dad loves classical and jazz, so we listen to it a lot. ^^::: hehe, you'd go completely NUTS. he has it at 4 in the morning (alarm to get up) and when he comes home he puts some in the stereo, then he listens to it in the car. lol

ali-kun! *glomp glomp* YAY!!!!!!! ^_______________^ shonen knife fan! hehe! I thought I was the only one. I heard them on cartoon network, cause they had a video on the powerpuff girls soundtrack (heros and villains if you want to check it out) and now I have one of their first eps, and I bought 'rock animals' a week ago. they ARE cheap! I got both of them for $3 each! *________*!!! I love 'quavers' from rock animals! *_*_*__*_*_***______* it's the BEST! they re-make 'daydream believer' I think on one of their cds!!! hehe! :D I like the early punk mostly, but I will listen to blink and stuff. green day's okay, but I only listen to ramones and green day for the most part, that's my punk. I sorta hate hardcore music, only because I can't understand what the dude's saying, and I like to understand what the dude's saying in my music. @.@ hehe. yesh! the utena theme is so cute! I downloaded it, but it made my computer so slow, so I had to delete it. ;_; but I'll get it on CD! yesh! I gotta go now, talk to you soon. ^_^ yeah!

everyone! talk to you soon!

pookie-kun
07-25-2002, 09:11 PM
I'll just go down my playlist and list off the major bands / groups / stuff / artists XD

Aqua
ATB
Blue Oyster Cult
Various Video Game musics (Chrono Trigger, FF6, FFT..)
Delerium
Dir en Grey
Dragon Ash
Dream Theater
Front Line Assembly
The Pillows (FLCL Soundtrack! :D)
Jimi Hindrix
Live
The Honorary Metallica (XD)
Minibosses
Nightwish
Orgy
Pink Floyd
Project Pitchfork (stompy rivethead shtuff.)
Shiina Ringo
Smashing Pumpkins...
VNV Nation.. etc .. etc.. etc.. I could spend hours XD

Ayaka
07-25-2002, 10:12 PM
WAUUGHHHH I forgot the Pillows! How could I forget! (Gee "Ride on Shooting" Star was only my first ever time singing solo in public!) ;_; I hereby add the Pillows, most enthusiastically. All the FLCL music is awesome.

Tenshi
07-25-2002, 10:33 PM
I'm an artsy rock type of girl. But the person I get most obsessed about is Darren Hayes, a pop singer ^^;; (formerly of Savage Garden, and that was a huge obsession too). But here's some of my other faves:

Radiohead
Live (from whom my sig file comes)
Boa (and no, I hadn't even seen Lain before I bought this album, so there :P)
Our Lady Peace
Econoline Crush
Stabbing Westward
The Offspring
Pearl Jam

And then there's my 80's music obsession. . .I like just about any new-wave or pop tune from that decade, but my favorites are INXS and Duran Duran. I wish music nowadays was as good as that stuff :P.

Kyo Kusanagi
07-25-2002, 11:50 PM
well, the one that's top on my list(and the only one i can think of that the moment) is The Band of Fighters(the late SNK's personal rock group).

OneWinged09
07-26-2002, 03:18 AM
onewinged09! I like 5, 7, 9, and 17 of your list. ^_^ have you heard the marilyn manson version of sweet dreams? my friend said it's wicked weird.

yea I have, it has a tight background, but his singing leaves some to be desired.

Rosiel
07-26-2002, 07:09 AM
> Our Lady Peace

I can't believe I forgot Our Lady Peace. >__<

They used to play in my university's pub before they hit it big... and I kept on thinking they had a dorky name and never went to see them. Someone shoot me please. >__<

Ali-kun
07-26-2002, 10:59 AM
ali-kun! *glomp glomp* YAY!!!!!!! ^_______________^ shonen knife fan! hehe! I thought I was the only one.

Mwahaha. We shall take over the world @_@
I'd never heard of them until I dug through the used music at Wherehouse. That is a wonderful place. Must...find...more...albums...Ali only has Birds & B-sides, Happy Hour, and Brand New Knife ;_;

Last Gentlemen is another good cheap band to look up ^_~ They have kinda slow gooshy music but it tends to inspire AMV bunnies...except I don't have the equipment and videos and skillz to make AMVs, so the bunnies just float unused. But I don't want to share them because then I'm afraid someone will re-interpret the song and do it differently than I thought up and...er...I'm just sad and pathetic, aren't I? ^^;

Cait
07-26-2002, 05:11 PM
Incubus and EVERYTHING MADE BY YOKO KANNO!!!! *has more soundtrack CDs with Yoko Kanno works on them than she does CDs made in America or done English*

~Cait

PS - Thumbs up, Ayaka, for being a worshiper of Yoko like I am. ^______^

Nadeshiko
07-27-2002, 01:29 PM
I have a very eclectic taste. I'm open to almost everything except for mariachi and beach music...

Let's see...in no particular order...

Shena Easton, Shiina Ringo, The Beatles, The Eagles, The Rolling Stones, Marvin Gaye, The Ramones, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Madonna, Cher, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, No Doubt, Linda Ronstandt, Namie Amuro, Ayumi Hamasaki, Aikawa Nanase, MAX, Morning Musume, Boa (the band), Weird Al Yankovic, Lea Salonga, Co Co Lee, Maria Kawamura, Yoko Ishida, Virginelle, Mari Ijima, Masami Okui, Yoko Kanno, Pink Floyd, The Monkees, Simon and Garfunkle, Davis Gaines, and I can just go on...

Kaden-Fukuyama
07-27-2002, 11:17 PM
oh oh I loooove BoA in fact I'm sending them a copy of my demo *fangirl squeal!!!*, The Hives, No Doubt, System of a Down, Incubus, Korn, Boxcar Racer, Nickelback, Default, Gorillaz, Mad Capsule Markets, AiM, Wada Kouji, Paul Okenfold, Static-X, Slipknot, Staind, Blondie, Disturbed, Linkin Park, P!nk, and... uhm... Kaden's Rage (shameless plug i know). :) I listen to alllllooooot of stuff.

Jinx
07-29-2002, 05:33 AM
Yay!!! I love music talk!!

My ultimate faves:

The Beatles (c'mon, who didn't grow up on the Beatles? My dad played them for al fourof his children when they were still in the womb)
The Smashing Pumpkins
Madonna
Fiona Apple
Sarah McLachlan
Nobuo Uematsu... *.*
No Doubt
And.. The Spice Girls ...yeah I know!! I'm such a dweeb!! But they're music is so fun and dancey.. o.o;;

Honorable Mentions:
Michelle Branch
Christina Aguilera :P
Shakira
Matchbox 20
System of a Down
The Cardigans
Sugar Ray
Moby
Greenday
Foo Fighters

a bunch others I can't remember..

The music from Space Shannel 5 rocks. o.o;;

Neon Genocide
07-29-2002, 08:08 AM
Boa was not on my list but thanks for reminding me Tenshi, great band with beautiful lyrics..

Ken-chan
08-02-2002, 08:07 AM
hm.. I just posted on a music thing.. but I guess I can post here too ^_^;; am just going to post a lot less though o_o;; to lazy to type at about.. 9 am -.-;; been up for a while.. um.. anyway

I loveee J-rock.. some J-pop is okay.. but J-rock is bettter..

Malice Mizer..
Dir en grey
Gackt..
you get my point ^^;;

Ken-chan
08-02-2002, 08:25 AM
Shonen Knife is good too... and then I like Hide a bit..
kein is awesome *_*..

Neon Genocide
08-02-2002, 08:31 AM
about a month ago I heard Avril Lavigne and though she was cool but now that I've heard some more of her songs she just kicks ass. Also Megadeath (can't forget them) is good. I have to back and look at my cd collection now. Just too much good stuff out there right now.

Pollyanna
08-03-2002, 12:08 AM
I like music with passion! I listen to lots of stuff, but all of my favorite bands and composers are Japanese...liiiike...
Raphael, Sex Machineguns, Dir En Grey, Malice Mizer, X, Psycho le Cemu, Dragon Ash, M-flo, Animetal (heheh), Yoko Kanno, Daisuke Ishiwatari (Guilty Gear composer), Hotei Tomoyasu(sometimes)...err...well, I'm sure I'm forgetting a few people, but that's a start at least. I like a lot of soundtracks, classical music and some non-Japanese modern stuff, too...but not enough to name any artists as my favorites.

daria_jack
04-17-2003, 10:40 AM
Oh man I like all sorts of music, but my favorite is Marilyn Manson. But I also like alot of other stuff like Nirvana, Red hot chili peppers, Garbage, Elton John, Michael Jackson, Aaliyah, Tina Turner, Jamiroquai, Jimi Hendrix, KoRn, Linkin Park, No doubt, Rammstein, Hole, Spice girls, Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Cooper, Madonna, Foo fighters and diZHarmony. Plus right now, after what I've heard, I'm into stuff like The Cardigans, Rasputina, The Cranberries, kd Lang, Seal, R.E.M., Placebo, Frank Zappa, lil Kim, The smashing pumpkins and Goo Goo dolls

JacksUsername
04-17-2003, 11:05 AM
mmm, lets see.... Foo Fighters, Billy Joel, Elton John, REM, Mark Mothersbaugh, Madonna, Bare Naked Ladies, Howard Ashman, Alan Menken...etc.

TyJILDown
04-17-2003, 11:09 AM
hmm Big list...I'll ramble a bit...

Type O Negative, Stabbing Westward, Nine Inch Nails, Hocico, VNV Nation, Apoptygma Berzerk, Suicide Commando, Theatre of Tragedy Children of Bodom, A Perfect Circle, X-Japan, Dir en Grey, Radiohead, Neuroticfish, Fear Factory, Arch Enemy, Soilwork, Amorphis, Blind Guardian, Orgy, Machine Head, Fire Bomber, Megadeth, Opeth, Nevermore, Pink Floyd, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Tomahawk, Dark Tranquillity, Tool, Uranium 235, KMFDM, etc..

and the list goes on...

sefie_tilmitt
04-17-2003, 12:01 PM
I'm going to pick my favorite groups as Silverchair, Collective Soul, Dishwalla, Delerium, Malice Mizer, Aucifer, and Bon Jovi.

*points up at TyJILDown* KMFDM is good too!

Jisho
04-17-2003, 01:45 PM
I love music. I'm kind of a music whore. I like everything from cute j-pop to hardcore industrial rock to punk and alternative to everything between. Here's a mix CD I put together the other day.

1. A Perfect Circle - Hollow
2. Sense Field - Save Yourself
3. Dave Matthews Band - Satellite
4. Matchbox 20 - 3AM
5. Counting Crows - Rain King (live)
6. The Lemonheads - It's a Shame about Ray
7. Blues Traveler - But Anyway
8. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression that I get
9. Blink182 - All The Small Things
10. John Mayer - My Stupid Mouth
11. No Doubt - Spiderwebs
12. U2 - Desire
13. Spin Doctors - Jimmy Olsen's Blues
14. Smashing Pumpkins - Muzzle
15. Three Doors Down - Be Like That
16. They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse In Your Soul
17. Garbage - Queer
18. Me First and the Gimme Gimme's - Rainbow Connection
19. John Mayer - St. Patrick's Day

Melfina
04-17-2003, 02:43 PM
1. Barenaked Ladies
2. Dido
3. Creed
4. No Doubt
I'll listen to anything, but those would have to be my top favorites.

mochan42
04-17-2003, 06:08 PM
Megumi Haya...shi...er...Megumi! ^^;;
Linkin Park
T.A.T.U.
Various techno
eh...don't have too many specific bands, but I like generally everything. ^^

KnuxieChan
04-17-2003, 07:34 PM
Jun Senoue
Masami Okui
Rammstein
Enigma

Can't think of much more ^.^;.. but I'm a VG music lover like Oshi.

KANEDA
04-17-2003, 08:04 PM
Digital Hardcore Recordings (DHR), Geist Records, RIOT BEATS, Ambush, kool.POP, Force Inc, Spite, Full Watts, etc....

Atari Teenage Riot, Alec Empire, Shizuo, Give Up, Ec8oR, KiLL:OUT TRASH, Sonic Subjunkies, Fever, DJ Scud, Christoph De Babalon, DJ Bleed, Bomb 20, Carl Crack, DJ Mowgly, Patric Catani, Nic Endo, Cobra Killer, DJ Moonraker, fideL viLLeneuve, Hanin Elias, The Heat>>>, DJ 6666, The Curse Of The Golden Vampire, Replicant Impulse, Lolita Storm, Something J, Aphasic, Din-S.T., Bloodclaat Gangsta Youth, N1TRO, Biochip C, Heartworm, Like A Tim, Rope, Parasite, Panacea, Doc Tom,....

The Smiths, Morrissey, Joy Division, MINISTRY, Ice, Techno Animal, Melt Banana (since waaaay before all the hardcore kids co-opted 'em and the fashoncore dorks started to pretend to be into them), Merzbow, Jello Biafra, Dead Kennedys, Guitar Wolf, The Germs, The Clash, Assfort, The Misfits (with Danzig!!!), The Seatbelts, Yoko Kanno, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Interpol, DJ Shadow, KMFDM, Covenant, Nirvana, Hanayo, Micro Cosmos, The Sugarcubes, Bjork, Pizzicato Five, Wesley Willis, Michael Jackson (Off The Wall, Thriller era), Megadeth, Public Enemy, The Streets, N.W.A., Gold Chains...

* digital hardcore * breakcore * d-jungle * acid * noisecore * fuckstep * gabber * raggacore *

I fucking HATE trance and house and pop-punk and all that weak, mindless bullshit!!!!

RIOT SOUNDS PRODUCE RIOTS!

BREAK YOUR HEAD, DO THE STEP!!!!
MY HEADPHONES, THEY'RE LARGE!!!!
MY SPEAKERS ARE IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

JustinCredible
04-17-2003, 09:12 PM
A take a different approach to music. The fact of the matter is to actually create something worth listening to sometimes takes a band years to do... and sometimes are only able to do it once. They should never the less be congratulated for creating said song as there are millions of songs... not many good ones.

That being said, here is a list of groups, musicians, artists that have found some way to produce what I enjoy on a consistant basis:

Wyclef Jean
TLC
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
Jamiroquai
Prince & NPG
BareNaked Ladies
The Crystal Method
Apollo 440
Janet Jackson
Michael Jackson
Joss Whedon (writer/composer)
BoyzIImen
Stevie Wonder
Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr.
Julie Andrews

positivespace
04-18-2003, 01:52 AM
I'm into all sorts of music (mostly true school Hip Hop and soul)... umm.. how about I tell you about the albums I bought in the last month or so rather than making a list of favorite artists?

(By the way, a Wherehouse Music was closing nearby so some of these are old releases.)

- Jack Johnson "Brushfire Fairytales"
- Soundtrack: Topdog/Underdog
- Soundtrack: Standing in the Shadows of Motown
- Soundtrack: Final Fantasy X-2
- Femi Kuti "Fight to Win"
- Nelly Furtado "Whoa, Nelly!"
- Roy Ayers "Best Of"
- N.E.R.D. "In Search Of"
- Rage Against the Machine "Renegades"
- Zion I "Deep Water Slang"
- Ben Folds Five "Whatever and Ever Amen"
- DJ Spinna "Here to There"
- Radiohead "Kid A"
- Ms. Dynamite "A Little Deeper"
- Les Nubians "One Step Closer"
- Linkin Park "Meteora"
- Supreme Beings of Leisure "Divine Operating System"
- Rage Against the Machine "The Battle of Los Angeles"

makonurikoryoko
04-18-2003, 04:29 PM
Gah! My computer died in the middle of the last time I wa trying to write this! Anyways... I just want to tell everyone to check out Asuka Hayashi who is an up and coming singer in Japan and has the most amazing voice! Shes only 13 too! Shes like the real life Full Moon!
I also love lots of rock, country, some r&b, tons of jpop and rock as well as some Indian music and even Finish (check out Varttina ^^)!!
My absolute Favorite English speaking groups are Better than Ezra, Barenaked Ladies, Fleetwood Mac, Dixie Chicks, Matchbox 20, Hanson (yes im a dork) and Ben folds, who i got to see in concert and meet recently! KICK ASS!
As far as J stuff I love L'arc en ciel, Luna Sea, Puffy, The Brilliant Green, Utada Hikaru, Shiina Ringo, Gackt, FayRay, Changin' My Life, Fairy Fore, Pierrot, and Speed!!! XD

dmdflarekojima
04-18-2003, 06:00 PM
I'll cut mine down to 4.... Alkaline Trio, Goldfinger, Queens of the Stone Age, Sevendust

peaseblossom
04-18-2003, 10:12 PM
I like about a bajillion bands. Check out my "About Me" section to read the list. I don't feel like typing it out.

http://www.peaseblossom.net/me.htm

Lady Orunitia
04-18-2003, 11:02 PM
MALICE MIZER, Dir en Grey, BLAM HONEY, X, Aliene Ma'riage, hide, Fugees(Wyclef Jean + Lauryn Hill), Destiny's Child, Madonna, Gorillaz, Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes, Lil' Kim, Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Disney, Peggy Lee, Billie Holiday, Etta James, Tenacious D, Godsmack, Aaliyah, Moulin Rouge Sndtrk., Mya, Mary J. Blige, Erykah Badu, and many, many more.....

mughi3
04-19-2003, 04:10 AM
ok you asked for it....

my list..but it's constantly growing
metal/rock-
.iron maiden/bruce dickenson
.def leppard
.edguy/avantasia
.sinergy
.ac/dc
.the crown
.primal fear
.archetype
.dark order
.imagika
.blind guardian
.judas priest
.king diamond/merciful fate
.battlelore
.bal sagoth
.helloween
.dio
.metal church
.hammerfall
.rhapsody
.accept
.savatage
.rush
.pre-load metallica
.manOwar
.nightwish
.dream theater
.megadeth
.type o negative
.white zombie
.iced earth
.queen
.sirenia
.tristania
.saxon
.lacuna coil
.immortal
.dark tranquility
.zztop
.aesma daeva
and many more

japanese metal
.seikima II
.cyber angel
.show-ya
.the sex machineguns
.anthem
.animetal
.onmyo-za
.concerto moon
.hide with spread beaver
.X-japan
.metal lucifer
.headphones president
.loudness
.earthshaker
.manipulated slaves
.fatima hill
.fairy mirror
.hard gear
.kaizer
.vigilante
:cheers:

Velvy
04-19-2003, 04:34 AM
My top 3:
-t.A.T.u.
-Evanescence
-Miss Angie

And others worth mentioning:
Plumb, Stretch Princess, Letters to Cleo, Veruca Salt, The Hissyfits, theSTART, Republica, Cibo Matto, No Doubt, silverchair, Bjork, Malice Mizer, Lareine, Utada Hikaru, Jewel, Madonna etc.

I'm really starting to develop a love for techno (DDR stuff), and more especially--New Age.

The Pure Moods series owns me. I could live on Pure Moods 3 for years.

Mandy Mitchell
04-19-2003, 08:52 PM
I listen to 80's music all the way!