PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Hellsing group for Katsucon

NeoGeen
01-30-2003, 06:07 PM
Seeing as my Bahamut costume won't be done in time for Katsucon (but probably will be for Otakon) I went and made a totally different one...

I made Arucards 8-eyed demon dog form from the opening of Hellsing and now I'm looking for a Helling Cosgroup to hang with at Katsucon!

Drop me a line if any of you Hellsing cosplayers need a crazy demon dog to join in your photo shoots!

Giant Alucard
01-31-2003, 08:06 AM
hey, I'll be going as Alucard to katsucon, and I've been looking for a group for a long time now. Seems the only real groups going are for final fantasy (not that thats a bad thing, but have 30 Squalls is just a little annoying). I'll be glad to go around with ya, I'm still hoping to get a cosplay together and I've heard of a couple others going as hellsing characters, but thy are not sure if they'll make it. going be cool to see you in your demon dog costume< do yo also got the cross he carries around from the intro???

NeoGeen
01-31-2003, 12:48 PM
Yay! Yeah, I was originally going to find a final fantasy group of that costume is taking longer to make then I thought...So I'm gonna stick with the Hellsing Cosgroups...
I hope we can find a couple more people and make it a sizable group. I'm sure we'll find then at Katsu.

Yup! I have the huge metal collar he wears with the cross hanging off it.
This should be fun. ^^

Giant Alucard
01-31-2003, 08:54 PM
i hope it will be fun too. they have strict wepon policies so i am not sure i will be able to take my hellsing guns with me.