PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Scout group???

Bunny2287
09-20-2005, 10:24 PM
Hey,

Im a total newbie with Cosplay, but i really wanna try it out. I'm looking for a Sailor Moon senshi team to cosplay wiht me in Arizona. I'm currently looking for a Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus and Mini moon, and if anyone els want's to cosplay as other scouts feel free, I'm going to be going as moon, so i'm looking to make a whole sailor group up? If anyone is interested, please PM me, or Email me *^_^* SailorMoon@inorbit.com Thanks! *^.^*

Usako Haneino
01-12-2006, 11:55 AM
i'm going as casual Usagi ^_^ i'd love to get together with other senshi especially stars season ^_^

Chibi Ice Wolf
01-23-2006, 04:48 PM
Well not for a group, but if people just want to get together and take pictures with other senshi... I'm gonna be Dark Sailor Mercury from the liveaction series. =3 Also I have a friend going as Sailor Moon (ch!) and another going as Sailor Mars (Rage). We should totally get together and take pictures! =D

Princesssailorm
02-02-2006, 11:00 PM
im going to be dressed as sailormoon from pgsm where do oyu want to meet up at and what day is this?

Gaara_kun
02-04-2006, 12:02 AM
^^ I'm gonna have a few PGSM outfits done by then. Mercury, Princess Sailor Moon, ans Sailormoon. XD I would love to take pics with you guys! It'd make for nice pics with dark and normal Mercury ne?

Rage
03-05-2006, 01:30 AM
Yes, as she said, I'll be running about as Sailor Mars ^_^

Princesssailorm
03-31-2006, 07:56 PM
so when is this planed meetup?

Chibi Ice Wolf
04-08-2006, 12:33 AM
I'm gonna be wearing this on the early part of Saturday, which is a busy day for me. How about meeting up at the Cosplay.com gathering at 3 and taking group pictures right after/during that? Cause I have to change into my masquerade costume around 4 (I know it will take me awhile to get dressed and we have to lineup at 5).