01-30-2003, 08:14 PM
LOL!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!

WAHAHAHAHHAhAHAHaHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

*gasps for air*

OMG THAT IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!

Lil Dreamer
01-30-2003, 08:20 PM
what?? u guys don't like my fanart?? after all the time i spent making her look sexy and gorgeous in that bikini of hers??

Nipple. :)

Yautja834
01-30-2003, 10:04 PM
wow thats amazing! If you didnt say you drew it, i would have thought it was just a game screenshot!

Something Lulu
01-30-2003, 10:54 PM
That's a gorgeous smile she's got there. Great job. ;)

Miyu
01-30-2003, 11:40 PM
I hate you Marc. I hate the talent that you posess and I lack. ;_; you ruined my self-confidence!! Bastard! Why do you always have to draw stuff you know other people can't compete with and show it off like this?? YOU'RE RUINING WHAT LITTLE SELF-ESTEEM I HAD LEFT!!!!

:D

final testament
01-31-2003, 06:51 AM
Damn you Marc for tricking me into looking at this. I was all excited about it and then you show me THIS!! You freeking crack monkey!

*Hits Marc on his head with some peroxide* "you bleached blanket bimbo!!"

"And the capital of Nebraska is Lincoln!!" (inside joke!)

Yautja834
02-01-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Miyu
I hate you Marc. I hate the talent that you posess and I lack. ;_; you ruined my self-confidence!! Bastard! Why do you always have to draw stuff you know other people can't compete with and show it off like this?? YOU'RE RUINING WHAT LITTLE SELF-ESTEEM I HAD LEFT!!!!

:D

dont worry, you can always have confort in knowing that your drawings are better than mine:D

BlueLady
02-01-2003, 10:59 PM
you are such a kick...

I think something may be amiss with her anatomy though...mabey I'm just crazy!!

All hail the renaissance man dreamer, poet, writer, girl charmer and ARTIST!!..LOL