PDA

View Full Version : Which do you like more?

Tenjou
07-25-2002, 11:59 AM
Okay, now I can't choose which costume I like better. The early manga (left in picture) or the main uniform of the series (right in picture). I like the concept of the left one, since I don't think many people would cosplay it, but the right one just seems better. ^^:: it's driving me crazy! What do you think?

Scoti
07-26-2002, 04:31 PM
I think you should do the pink one.. I haven't seen that version yet I keep seeing the black one (not that it's a bad thing ^ ^;;; )

Tenjou
07-27-2002, 06:12 PM
thank goodness someone posted. ^_^ thank you for your opinion, I really appriciate it. :D I'm leaning towards the pink one I think, but I'd like to hear what everyone has to say. ^^

Yggdrasil Pie
07-27-2002, 07:39 PM
Pink! Pink! Pink!!! It just suits you better! ^^;;;

Ayaka
07-27-2002, 10:24 PM
Yeah I was gonna post but forgot. Doh! I did vote though. Anyway, PINK! Utena is done frequently, I've never seen the pink version. Besides I think it's cool . . .

Tenjou
07-28-2002, 09:09 AM
^^ thanks waterempress. =D yay! it suits me! ^__^ hehe! thank you ayaka! ^_^ that's one of the reasons I like the pink one, since it idn't cosplayed often. :D thanks for posting! ^_^

NyanNyan
07-28-2002, 01:48 PM
pink... its the only time I think ive ever seen utena look like a girl! ... well actually I dun really watch Utena... but of what I have seen... The pink is pretty