PDA

View Full Version : What events you can't wait for!?

Schubuttercup
09-21-2005, 07:20 PM
I know GCAF is like..more then a couple months away, but coming here brought up all the lovely memories. So I thought lets everyone talk about events that they can't wait to happen again or will be new ones your looking forward to.

Here is my list:

FFVIIAC
NANA FM 707
Loveless Japan thing
A-Idol
Pocky Social
What you hate about in anime/manga panel
FF3 Spook Room
The mysterious guests ta devi site mentions
More anime screenings
Amv contests
MT Fuiji Rescue
Karaoke
Last night Comedy
Yaoi panel
and all the new stuff!

Draoz
09-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Hehe I'm looking forward to the Yaoi panel and the Anime screenings ^^

Lady_Sodina
09-21-2005, 08:10 PM
Cosplay Volleyball, damnit!!! I was so sad when I found out that wasn't going to be going on anymore ^^" I heard it MIGHT be going on next year though ^^"

Late Night Comedy would be entertaining... and the Karaoke this year was lovely (Ok, so I only ended up hearing Setsuna and Haurko sing... It was still damn entertaining). Japandemoniums will be funny to watch again, I got to see the Sailor Moon one this year. Mind you, I always enjoy dances, so that will entertain me again. Pocky social will hopefully be as crazy as it was this year again.

Draoz
09-21-2005, 08:32 PM
Cosplay volleyball?!? Hell nos am I doing that with the skirt and panty outfit >.< well maybeh... xDD

SimiHe
09-21-2005, 11:10 PM
I am looking for the volleyball too. I heard from a leakage that they are playing A Tale of Two Sisters. *o* I've wanted to see that for like ever. Also something with a swords guy in it. What's Nana Fm 707? I am also looking forward to the animes, Japan things, pocky social, I hope it's gonna riot like last year. That was godly!

Brita_Lee
09-22-2005, 09:49 AM
I'm looking forward to the Cosplay Auction! That things halarious! Lets see if we can stay in character while being auctioned off, eh? ^^

Draoz
09-22-2005, 10:39 AM
Haha I totally forgot about the auction, I'll most likely be in it haha, omg thats going to be funny as hell

AncientWanderer
09-22-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm breaking out my best cosplay for the auction bwahaha!! And staying in character will be great, last time we were all just...nervous, I guess, or not sure what to do with ourselves (I strutted, so I figured that was good enough lol.)

I'm definitely looking forward to the dance and volleyball, and generally seeing everyone again.

archergirl2000
09-23-2005, 12:28 AM
I can't wait for the volleyball too, *jumps up and down* I missed the pocky social unfortunately though, next year I'll be sure to be there ;) And of course the auction, it was so much fun , except when someone asked me what gender I was cosplaying, hello awkward silence XD

Lady_Sodina
09-23-2005, 09:36 AM
Oh yeah, the auction... I am NOT at the front of the line again this year... and maybe I'll pull out the Feena costume for that *laughz* That one will be fun again though... need to throw more guys into it though!! Sheesh...

Kitchen
09-23-2005, 06:02 PM
The most thing I want is too see all you guys again ^_^; But other then that:

Amv contests, A-idol, Pocky Social, GCAF Presents (well duh XD), Yaoi panel,....They are haivng a Fatal Frame 3 Spook ROom O______________________O sweetness.Schu where did you find this info! GCAF is being so serective >_> I want to know this years goodies damnit!

Schubuttercup
09-25-2005, 09:29 PM
The main director person's deviantart. That's where. As well on some other threads AND finally on the new website: www.gcaf.org o.o;

Kawaii_Omi
09-27-2005, 03:38 PM
o_o;

Draoz
09-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Odd question but I'm trying to find someone from the GCAF. She was one of the staff and had a Moogle hat. Never got her name^^;; if anyone has it or if shes on here please help lol

Kawaii_Omi
09-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Emily.

SimiHe
10-14-2005, 11:31 PM
Wah! I was looking over that Devi and it was updated! With yummy new event news! Here is the list so far:

FF3-Voice of the Tattoo Spook Room
Cosplay Auction
GCAF Presents
Japanamonduim
Pocky Social
Anime Improv
Charity Auction
DDR Danceathon, DOA Fightathon
Cosplay Limbo
Fanfiction Contest, AMV contest
Bigger better Dealers and Artist rooms
SURVIVOR: Wasia
Mt Fuiji Rescue
Oblivious
Jpop Studio
Anime-z-it Dance
non stop mega dance
FAN battle matches
Karaoke
Name that Song
Masquerade
A-Idol

Uh...panels/workshops:

Origiri Workshop
Origami Workshop
The things I hate about in Anime/Manga Panel
Yuri Panel, Yaoi Panel
Full Metal Panel

Guests:
No info yet. e.e; Gotta wait for Christmas

Schubuttercup
10-17-2005, 02:40 PM
Eiiiii! These sound great. I am so excited. Looks like GCAF 2006 is flowing smoothly!

Brita_Lee
10-19-2005, 09:26 AM
You know what? I have NEVER done Karaoke! I alomost did once at CNA, but I was sick so I ended up going back to the hotel. Maybe....*strokes chin thoughtfully*

Oh! Oooooh! A DDR danceathon!! Oh boy, oh boy!

Kitchen
10-19-2005, 10:00 PM
no cosplay volleyball? ;-; or is that a christmas gift too o.O?

SimiHe
11-15-2005, 01:32 PM
Cosplay Volleyball and Dance Improv Competition have been annouced as some new events for the 2006 event -points to devi- I actually went and imed the director to find out if this competition was a DDR one and it turns out it isn't. So...when it shows up on the site...will get to see this. Choose. Play.Win was all she told me.

Lady_Sodina
11-15-2005, 03:25 PM
YAY for cosplay volleyball *^^* I really look forward to that. And Dance Improv sounds like fun, whatever it happens to be! I love improv personally, so it'll be interesting to find out about a dance improv competition. Yay, I'm looking forward to GCAF so much *^^*

Brita_Lee
11-15-2005, 10:53 PM
I look forward to having a Jet costume done for it. ^^

Schubuttercup
11-21-2005, 09:27 PM
Yay to new events! Is it just me or are they getting more original? Hey, work on the events first before guests and dealers! I could live without them! If people don't like it, Psshat to them. I rather not have crowds of people flaunting over a guy they have most likely seen a hundred times! Plus, I really don't go see guests at all at cons. For the Dealers room and so forth, try as hard as you can to get Dealers, but it nothing works out, it's okay! No one will be that disappointed. ^_^; The Events make up for it 100000000%

Mattsuke
11-26-2005, 11:32 PM
I'm really looking forward to some of the events I'm putting on :3
I'm co-working a fandemonium for next year, for gamers, gaming room is going to have plexiglass system containment boxes, so the systems will have memory cards inserted so you don't have to toil to get everything before you can fully enjoy the games.

Mt. Fuji escue will be BIG, SHINY, and NEW! :D this year I'll be better prepared for it, it isn't gonna just be trivia, but you aren't gonna know what's what until you show up!

Just reading through here is getting me all hyped up about next year, you guys are truly awesome and I'm happy to see everyone's looking forward to something :3

Believed
12-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Why is there two dances?

Brita_Lee
12-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Why is there two dances?

Because two dances are better than one. ^^

Nagii
12-05-2005, 04:03 PM
Our NON STOP MEGA DANCE will be strictly Jpop, Kpop, Cantopop, Jrock, Krock and Cantorock now.

The Animania Dance is strictly tunes from various animes, some artists from both dances may blend just because they sing songs for animes.

We think this will be better for those who like just one of these genres and those who like both. ^^;

Lady_Sodina
12-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Awesome!!! *^^* Yay dances!!!

SimiHe
12-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Yeah I know last year a few whined about the fact you guys put them together. I myself didn't mind since I listen to both, but there are some I guess who aren't. I will attend both. I also have a question will the times of the con days be the same? Like Friday- 12-1, Sat-10-1 and Sun-10-6? As well, do you think Dealers will attend? I mean I don't care and I know GCAF is more a event/activities type con but do you think with all that has happened in the last few weeks, Dealers will still come to other cons outside of Toronto, I was really shocked that the anime/manga stores in Hamilton said no last year :(

Kitchen
12-07-2005, 08:33 AM
According to the website the times will be the same as last year. In my opinon the events of the last few weeks might of tainted Dealers opinons about attending relativly new cons. The reason Dealers don't show up are because of the timing and prior plans..another could be that there is too many cons bunched together in 3-5months so money is tight. BUt hey, it's the Dealers decison, GCAF can invite them and Dealers can turn them down as long as the two people who complained last year understand it isn't GCAF's fault >_> You can't move mountians.

Schubuttercup
12-08-2005, 04:54 PM
I really think the only reason Dealers won't show up are:

1. With another con on the same weekend or a couple days after/before.
2. Lack of money
3. Too far away

I think a Dealer should attend if:

1. Doing nothing >_>;
2. Too lazy
3. Or just being a butt

There were some Dealers who didn't want to attend because they were loyal to another con, I know this because when I asked they answered it and I was all >_<; that is such a stupid reason! But I really do hope Dealers will take a better interest in this event, it is such a cool event. Everyone is wonderful and it's very fun and relaxing

SimiHe
12-13-2005, 09:11 AM
I agree. But we'll see. ^^;

Kitchen
12-14-2005, 12:44 PM
Yay Pocky by the Bulk! >_> Hopefully that would sasfity the 48person riot. According to the Devi, there will be double the events so if the DR and AG don't improve next year, it isn't a big lost for me.

SimiHe
12-26-2005, 03:54 PM
Hurrah! The events was updated! Look at them all...*o*! This makes me even more excited! There is more to come which is very cool too!

Natty Dread
01-15-2006, 03:41 PM
I'm looking forward to the Cosplay Auction! That things halarious! Lets see if we can stay in character while being auctioned off, eh? ^^
what exactly is this?

Brita_Lee
01-15-2006, 10:55 PM
Its an auction, and you auction off cosplayers. The money goes to charity or something. Its really fun. ^^

Kitchen
01-16-2006, 08:46 AM
Yeah...and the winning bidder gets to take his/her 'prize' to one of the dances as a date. It is really fun. This event was one of my favs

Natty Dread
01-16-2006, 02:15 PM
im all over it ^-^

SimiHe
01-23-2006, 09:43 AM
Fatal Frame Japanamondium

and more Dealers info is up according to Gaia Online GCAF 2006 thread. There is also for guests it mentions that are rumored to be at the con this year! XD yay

Brita_Lee
01-23-2006, 10:57 AM
Fatal Frame? Oh jeez...my two friends will be ALL OVER IT! >< They're such Fatal Frame geeks, its funny. ^^;

SimiHe
01-24-2006, 07:44 PM
I'll have to study all my FF -grabs games-

Schubuttercup
01-25-2006, 08:29 AM
Oh dear, there is a Naruto one. T_T; I really want to do the FB one, hopefully no one will show up to the room and I'll win by default!! HAHAHA. XD

Brita_Lee
01-26-2006, 11:31 PM
LOL >< Bad Shuba, Bad! *smacks Schubuttercup's wrist with a paper fan* LOL Hahaha I want to enter it tooooo! ^__^ *devious smile* I don't think I know to much though... >.>; Or do I?

Schubuttercup
01-27-2006, 07:49 PM
EkkK! * whimper* I know nothing e.e; I have like the first 5 books. u_u Uuah...

Tsukasa_1
01-28-2006, 10:00 AM
I really think the only reason Dealers won't show up are:

1. With another con on the same weekend or a couple days after/before.
2. Lack of money
3. Too far away

I think a Dealer should attend if:

1. Doing nothing >_>;
2. Too lazy
3. Or just being a butt

There were some Dealers who didn't want to attend because they were loyal to another con, I know this because when I asked they answered it and I was all >_<; that is such a stupid reason! But I really do hope Dealers will take a better interest in this event, it is such a cool event. Everyone is wonderful and it's very fun and relaxing

Dealers wont show up for many resons, thus including-
1. They do not see a profit in attending.
2. The cost of booking tables, espically if its a new event.
3. How far the event is away from their storefront (Traveling = $$$)
4. The event is too new and they dont want to take the risk.
5. There no incentive offered for them to come.

The list is longer then this (I have an actual list of reasons thats a few pages long in my email... but my laptop is in the shop for repairs -.-)

Brita_Lee
01-28-2006, 08:21 PM
EkkK! * whimper* I know nothing e.e; I have like the first 5 books. u_u Uuah...

Tee hee. I only started reading from 6 and on. ^^; I don't know what the manga did before that (Though I did see the anme >.> ). You could always roll me in a carpet and hide me in the trunk of a car so I miss it. ^__^; LOL

Schubuttercup
01-28-2006, 10:05 PM
We could somehow attach ourselves and participate as one person!

Lady_Sodina
01-28-2006, 11:36 PM
... mebbe I SHOULD enter the furuba one... I read and own all the manga up to 11 (haven't had the time to bother to get 12 yet ^^") and seen the anime... I like it, not obsessive though (unlike if there was one for Fushigi Yuugi... oh dear god that'd be dangerous for me... I'm just a wee bit crazy when it comes to that series ^^")

Hee hee, *imagines Brita rolled up in a carpet* Actually, the mental image is of you in the Nuriko outfit, but nonetheless :P

Brita_Lee
01-29-2006, 10:49 PM
Oh yeah, heh heh. I rolled up and down the hallway at GCAF in costume didn't I? Ha. I got dizzy!

Shuba: Yes. Somehow we will become one person and beat anyone who opposes us. We'll be unstoppable I tell you! >_<

ReiTheCrimson
02-05-2006, 02:34 PM
To my memory you did it twice because someone didn't get a picture of it *Whistles Innocently*. THat was about the same time Sodina-chan took me and my buddy Cloud hostage xP. I can't wait for the dance again I had fun chasing Android 17 (Shadow-chan). And glow-stick fencing for the reason of it was just fun to do (also got embrassed that night too @.@)

Lady_Sodina
02-05-2006, 05:08 PM
To my memory you did it twice because someone didn't get a picture of it *Whistles Innocently*. THat was about the same time Sodina-chan took me and my buddy Cloud hostage xP. I can't wait for the dance again I had fun chasing Android 17 (Shadow-chan). And glow-stick fencing for the reason of it was just fun to do (also got embrassed that night too @.@)
COOKIE MAN!!! *glompz* Tee hee, hi! Ah, good times in GCAF. And Brita, you definately rolled along the carpets there ^^" That's the last time Tasuki EVER gives Nuriko sake again :D jk!

AncientWanderer
02-05-2006, 08:48 PM
COOKIE MAN!!! *glompz* Tee hee, hi! Ah, good times in GCAF. And Brita, you definately rolled along the carpets there ^^" That's the last time Tasuki EVER gives Nuriko sake again :D jk!

I just had a horrible recreation of Chichiri and Tasuki drinking sake in that imaginary house that Tomo and Soi created...except it's Nuriko that's drunk with the sake cups, screaming, "I HAVE BREASTS!!!"

Wow, obscure reference lol.

So what do you think would be most interesting for Cosplay Volleyball: a long kimono, or a scantily-clad male thief? ;)

Lady_Sodina
02-05-2006, 09:53 PM
LOL!! Oh dear... I can picture that *shudder*

And I pick.... hmmm... THEIF!! :P

ReiTheCrimson
02-05-2006, 10:18 PM
HEy,
Doesen't that have to be pulled off by a male, considering scantily-clad male thief require the male physique to pull off the tempting visage. And OMG my Flower Girl Aerith *Glomps*. Sodina-chan what you think I should cosplay for GCAF, cause I really don't know what I am going to do. Its either my AN06 Costume (Kougaiji from SAiyuki) or something else that I haven't thought of yet. PLease Sodina and Aerith your my only hopes (unless of course Brit joins in on this O>o).

AncientWanderer
02-06-2006, 01:10 PM
HEy,
Doesen't that have to be pulled off by a male, considering scantily-clad male thief require the male physique to pull off the tempting visage. And OMG my Flower Girl Aerith *Glomps*. Sodina-chan what you think I should cosplay for GCAF, cause I really don't know what I am going to do. Its either my AN06 Costume (Kougaiji from SAiyuki) or something else that I haven't thought of yet. PLease Sodina and Aerith your my only hopes (unless of course Brit joins in on this O>o).

Ah, you'd think being female would restrict me, but there's something to be said for binding one's assests. BWAHAHA!! Maybe I won't be as tempting, but I'll certainly try.
And AHHHHH *glomps back* I didn't know you were on here! How are you??
I'm using AN costumes too, mostly because I won't have time to make anything else.

ReiTheCrimson
02-06-2006, 02:03 PM
Ah, you'd think being female would restrict me, but there's something to be said for binding one's assests. BWAHAHA!! Maybe I won't be as tempting, but I'll certainly try.
And AHHHHH *glomps back* I didn't know you were on here! How are you??
I'm using AN costumes too, mostly because I won't have time to make anything else.

I haven't been around for long to be honest, because my old account got thrashed a long time ago so I made a new one once I saw you were on here. I've been pretty good this year, minus losing Brit's email during an ackward moving shuffle. And I don't know if I should use Kougaiji or make another costume such as maybe a half-naked catboy (for females enjoyment of course) or something ese that looks devlishly sexy ;). *pounces* And you must give me one dance at this ddance like you kindly did last year ok =).

Lady_Sodina
02-06-2006, 04:48 PM
Gotta love the GCAF reunion goin' on here *laughz* So can't wait til next year... rather, this year ^^v

ReiTheCrimson
02-06-2006, 05:06 PM
THis year is going to rule eve more considering now we know each other and can combine efforts to make this year isanely fun + accidental or Intentional acts of humour which cause guests to split a gut. *Glomps* Sodina, I wonder if your going to capture Me and my counter-part the great Cloud xP.

Enk
02-06-2006, 05:20 PM
I am actually looking forward to the entire thing. Last year, I missed it because of my work schedule :( It is very exciting to have a con in St. Catharines. It will do wonders to the cultural development here which has been sluggish lately. Very, very excited!

Lady_Sodina
02-06-2006, 08:06 PM
I am actually looking forward to the entire thing. Last year, I missed it because of my work schedule :( It is very exciting to have a con in St. Catharines. It will do wonders to the cultural development here which has been sluggish lately. Very, very excited!
I actually only knew I was going a couple weeks before the actual con ^^" A friend had gotten together with another friend, they rented the room, and needed more people to go with them, so that's actually how I even ended up at the con, cause I don't think I would've gone otherwise. Huzzah having to do no work XD I enjoyed it though, so I'm actually going to make the effort to get there this year.

Brita_Lee
02-06-2006, 10:46 PM
Wow. This tread was active and I didn't even notice!

Yay! Drunkness of the invisable mansion! Hahaha! Yay FY!
Should I repeat the randomness of the Amazing Rolling Nuriko again? O.O;

Wa! I just went on a total cosplay shopping spree (stuff for my Jet costume)! And I got a new sewing machine! I also got a toy hammer that squeaks when you hit it! It looks like the one from Kodocha! I also got a pinapple cup! >.> (I got ALOT of junk! I ain't listn' all of it.)

Kitchen
02-07-2006, 11:51 AM
OOo a Fatal Frame Japandamonium. I bet it's gonna be scary. Hey who is participating in Survivor? o.o;

Lady_Sodina
02-07-2006, 12:13 PM
I would honestly LOVE to do the survivor thing XD I think it'd be so much fun... that and I'm a sad Survivor addict... well, not addict as just always watching it... I think I like reality TV shows because they make me laugh XD They're kinda like sitcoms, cept I don't think they're supposed to be that funny.

ReiTheCrimson
02-07-2006, 03:02 PM
Reality shows are extremely hilarious I agree Sodina. But does this mean Survivor at GCAF is going to be filled with seduction and manipulation O.O. Cause you have to follow the whole tradition of the hot girls seducing the poor males (Sorry guys we jsut can't resist them. I might go into the Fatal Frame Japandamonium if I can get my notes, games and misc data back from a couple of my friends. This year I am buying all my friends from the auction!!!! last year I couldn't because someone out-bid me by $5 but this year I Shall do it, and if possible i'll even participate if they let me buy out still. And BRit if you re-enact the Nuriko incident be prepared for me to tape it this time for historical proof xP *glomps Brit*.

AncientWanderer
02-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Sure we'll dance, Rei...dance, drink, be merry, cosplay, roll around the hotel hallways lol...party at GCAF, wooooo!!! ^_^

Does anyone actually know what Survivor will entail? Because now I'm extremely curious.

I think I made $5 at the auction last year...yes, 5. I have to whip out a killer cosplay that will help me prostitute myself for more cash! (For a worthy cause, of course...*shifty eyes*)

Lady_Sodina
02-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Kay, this time, at the auction, I'm not going to be cosplaying as a guy >< or female version of a guy... or go first... I got 25 cents >< Lmao. And it was from my friend who I was sharing a room with... so instead of going with her to the dance, I asked her what I should wear to the dance ^^" It worked.

Brita_Lee
02-07-2006, 10:57 PM
*LMAO at Jenn's post!* >__<

Rei: Oh dear. Historical proof that I'm an idiot? *gasp* I'll need to burn that tape if it happens. >.> Ha ha ha ha ha!

Oh wow. I'm now really remembering the magic of this con. .^__^. *sigh* I am looking forward to it!

Schubuttercup
02-08-2006, 10:03 AM
I hope they don't make us eat gross things. I believe from what the devi said that it was gonna run with most of the survivior entitles. o.o; like tents and stuff. But I believe they might add a gross content in it T_T

Java
02-10-2006, 11:25 PM
I'm looking forward to the whole thing =) A friend of mine is planning to get an artist table, so that should be interesting, seeing as i'll be the one breathing down her neck to get drawing for it xDD;;;; An internet friend of mine is planning on coming down and staying for the whole weekend and maybe more =) *never met her* Oh, I sent her the pre-registration, and she wants to know if you guys prefer cheques or cash? (sorry, didn't know where to ask and since I'm on the subject xDD;;) Erm, the dance, masquerade and whatever else i missed last year x.x;;

Nagii
02-11-2006, 11:29 AM
Erm...well if it is coming through the mail we prefer checks. Cash is not safe when in the mail trust me >_< -has done it before-

Kitchen
02-12-2006, 11:08 PM
I corrupted my wife and cousins to join me this year. haha, I can't wait. I actually liked the variety of events and stuff.

Brita_Lee
02-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Gurgle! I loves GCAF. I have to refrain from thinking about it lest I cunvulse in glee. >.>
I plan to get an artist table too. ^^ Sellin' my manga is the plan.

Kitchen
02-12-2006, 11:36 PM
You have your own manga?

Lady_Sodina
02-13-2006, 12:05 AM
Gurgle! I loves GCAF. I have to refrain from thinking about it lest I cunvulse in glee. >.>
I plan to get an artist table too. ^^ Sellin' my manga is the plan.
YAY MANGA! I actually do want to see this manga of yours, knowing you, it HAS to be entertaining :P

Brita_Lee
02-13-2006, 11:32 AM
^__^ Thank you! Ha ha. I have a fan club apparently as well. My friend Pat is my number one fan and even does fanart. *dances* I have 6 chapters completed, and I am selling it by chapter, rather than volume.

AncientWanderer
02-13-2006, 12:28 PM
I'm a fan too! <3 I'm buying the chapters, even if I've already read them!

Traxbaby
02-15-2006, 09:46 AM
I'm looking forward to all the jrock events. I am also going to participate in Pure Voice this year ^^ I want to sing Ready Steady Go!

Brita_Lee
02-15-2006, 11:54 PM
I won the Jpop contest last year, so I don't know if I should be entereing this time around. ;__;

Believed
02-20-2006, 08:08 AM
Yay the site was updated. o_o wow, Pure Voice is gonna be sweet this year.

Java
02-21-2006, 10:12 PM
Erm...well if it is coming through the mail we prefer checks. Cash is not safe when in the mail trust me >_< -has done it before-

okay, thankyou! *hug*

Lady_Sodina
02-21-2006, 10:54 PM
I'm debating on trying Pure Voice this year, I like singing, I just don't know if I can really do it. I've done karaoke in public (Vday dance last year at the JCCC... mind you, it was Haruka Kanata) before, but still ^^" Think I may give it a shot though.

SimiHe
02-22-2006, 08:26 AM
I think i may too. Iwonder if they would put that 100 song list up so we know which is on there. I don't want to prepare blindly

AncientWanderer
02-23-2006, 10:01 AM
I agree with the song list being posted on the site, since all I really know is Fushigi Yuugi, and even then I would need to practice the words. Right now I'm in random-humming-around-the-house mode with those songs. :P

If I know I can do an FY song, though, I might sign up.

Kitchen
02-23-2006, 09:27 PM
I'll enter it if there is other songs then anime songs. I can't sing Anime songs with crub.

Oh and the site has been updated again today. When I looked through it, I noticed the following updates:

-Location now has transit info site thing
-Artist Page has been updated
-New panel- Kingdom Hearts Junkies
-New Japan- .Dot Hack//sign

ReiTheCrimson
02-23-2006, 11:25 PM
I'm actually contemplating doing Pure Voice just for laughs and giggles. THough as we all know only hot asian male singers can sing j-songs properly. Unless of course your gifted with the rare and elusive j-boy gene which sadly I am not. I'm thinking about doing the Survivor deal to while i'm at it. And Brit because I said about it last year, I will officially be buying your manga because I am your secret fan (wait I wasn't supposed to tell her was I @.@)

Traxbaby
02-24-2006, 09:05 AM
O______________O Kingdom Hearts.....I am so raided that panel!

Were you at GCAF 05 last year Rei?

AncientWanderer
02-25-2006, 10:44 PM
Pffft, way to go Rei, you let out the secret! Now Brita will know who to look for when she gets those creepy "I love you" notes on her artist table, she won't have to wonder why you're sauntering suggestively towards her at the dance....
This will all end in one big, extensive restraining order lol.

I just realized that my our ever-so-convenient housing (aka friend) is no longer present in St. Kitt's anymore. Hehe...guess I should plan ahead for hotel money, eh? *nervous laughter*

Lady_Sodina
02-26-2006, 01:16 AM
LOL, don't worry Rei, I'll help you confuse Brita, I'll leave anonymous "I love you" notes on Brita's table too and buy her manga ;) Bwahahaha! I swear that plan works better in my head than it does typed out ^^"

And yes, hotel money IS a good idea if you don't have a place to stay ^^" I need to talk with friends eventually. They may be interested in going, and if so, then we're definately doing this together (they better be going!! Or else!) other than that, well, I'll find a way!!

Brita_Lee
02-26-2006, 11:11 PM
O_O eeek! LOL Deary dear. Everyones stalking me! Heh heh.

Yay! Manga sales!

Survivor? I'll have to read about that one. >.>

Sodina! Me you Jenn and your friends! We should all shack up together!

Schubuttercup
02-27-2006, 02:12 PM
I went to St Kitts today, such a lovely place. My brother is going to be going to Brock next year, so we all went with him. o.o; Brock is huge. Anyways before I go off topic, is the volleyball gonna be in the center or outside?

Brita_Lee
02-27-2006, 11:08 PM
Crazy cosplayers hitting ceiling fans with dodgeballs. ^^

Lady_Sodina
02-28-2006, 10:30 AM
Sodina! Me you Jenn and your friends! We should all shack up together!

WE SO SHOULD!! XD it'd be so crazy, but oh dear god it'd be fun!

Man, I was so sad last year when I heard Cosplay Volleyball wasn't going to be happened :bigcry: I'm happy that it should be this year though *^^* I'm sure any of my costumes will be able to do it... same with Survivor... Man, I'm really looking forward to GCAF *^^*

Kitchen
03-04-2006, 01:03 AM
Oh a Kingdom Hearts panel....somehow i know that will be packed. I wish they would annouce the GCAF presents movies....

SimiHe
04-02-2006, 07:37 PM
You know, is there a reason why they don't show Hentai at GCAF?

Brita_Lee
04-02-2006, 10:59 PM
*squeaks in fear* Eeeew! Hentai! *looks at friend, Pat, in disgust* She'd love that though. Ha ha ha.

SimiHe
04-04-2006, 09:50 PM
My brother loves that stuff, so he was wondering. I know they had a couple of YAOI videos and I believe 1 YURI one. But I really haven't seen any Hentai programming other then the panel and the atempt sceen in their movie premier. (SHUTTER)

Brita_Lee
04-04-2006, 10:50 PM
My brother loves that stuff, so he was wondering. I know they had a couple of YAOI videos and I believe 1 YURI one. But I really haven't seen any Hentai programming other then the panel and the atempt sceen in their movie premier. (SHUTTER)

LOL Shudder indeed. ^^

IWantYouItachi
04-05-2006, 06:50 AM
They likely haven't got an hentai because of the general age of the people who attend. I mean... it could just be me thinking all these short people are a lot younger then they are ^^;; But this convention seems to be full of a lot of younger kids, unlike the others.

Kitchen
04-05-2006, 08:13 AM
Well I think the age is 6 and up, I didn't see alot of under 12ers last year, alot of teens and a random adult. Though I am sure if your looking for hentai and suggested it, they might be able to do some. o_o they are very helpful

SimiHe
05-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Why so quiet all of a sudden? This board I mean. Anyways anyone know what the MMV are?

Ashley
05-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Sorry, I don't know. But hello everyone, I am a new cosplayer and I was at GCAF last year. People might know me from The BK crew.