PDA

View Full Version : Game art+references.

TheLoneWolf
01-31-2003, 01:30 AM
The link below has an art gallery with art for Capcom fighting all stars (i think that's what it's called),street fighter and such,but gallery 1,when I saw the character designs there,my exact reaction:
OMFG!!!:omfg:

http://rid_hershel2.tripod.com/index.html

~edit~
This is more of a if-you-need-art-on-the-new-capcom-chars post rather than an appreciation post.INdex is just the first page :D

Alaria
01-31-2003, 02:37 AM
oh wow those are very beautiful ^^ :bigtu: thanx for the link!

TheLoneWolf
01-31-2003, 09:59 AM
Yeah,I was actually looking around for strider hiryu character art,came across capcom art,and then this! ^^

Maryssa
02-02-2003, 12:41 PM
Those are not capcom characters. They are korean and are at -least- a year old. Go read some of the other threads which alreayd exist on these games.

Silly_Kitsune
02-02-2003, 12:48 PM
Some of the characters are Capcom, on the second page and such ^^ Thanks for the link! I've been looking for a bunch of Magna Carta images for a while ^^

TheLoneWolf
02-02-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Maryssa
Those are not capcom characters. They are korean and are at -least- a year old. Go read some of the other threads which alreayd exist on these games.

Erm,that's page 1,the rest of the pages have Strider Hiryu,Capcom All-Stars (?),Samurai Showdown and art from a few other games.