PDA

View Full Version : *begs* Looking for a room

Bee-chan
09-22-2005, 11:17 AM
Because of some very late responses from the people whom are planned to room with me for Onna!, we were not able to get a room *the ENTIRE hotel is BOOKED SOLID*.

I did a little research and found two over flow hotels, Village Hotel and Hotel Carlton, a little ways down the road.

But I would seriously love to be able to stay in the hotel itself ;~;.

We're supposed to have 3 people, but at this moment, I'd be willing to just squeeze in a room by my lonesome if anyone is willing to take me or 3 people in.

Please? Anyone? I'll do artwork for you at the con! *begs big time*

~~Bee

Vanilla H.
09-23-2005, 08:39 AM
We have like... five people in our room. I think we could take on one more, but three is really pushing it. We don't even know how big the room is. At Otakon we were like... six people in a shoebox, and it was pretty awful. PM me if'n yer interested. :D

emraldalchemist
09-26-2005, 11:00 PM
We have like... five people in our room. I think we could take on one more, but three is really pushing it. We don't even know how big the room is. At Otakon we were like... six people in a shoebox, and it was pretty awful. PM me if'n yer interested. :D

this is my first convention and like the other person said all booked up.. so i saw this and i am rather late to get back but still wondering .. ok so get back please.:bigtu: p.s i am a little younger than all of you probally... not that young:woah: lol ..