PDA

View Full Version : Anybody need ride from Upland to Lancaster?

dst
09-23-2005, 10:45 PM
Anybody need a ride to and from Upland to Lancaster? Or on the way? I can take the red or blue route. I’m leaving early on the 30th and late on the 2nd.

Quisty_Quest
09-24-2005, 12:42 AM
I need a ride. Im on the Red route in Pasadena, also you can crash my room or borrow the shower in my room also for your gracious offer

dst
09-24-2005, 08:00 PM
I need a ride. Im on the Red route in Pasadena, also you can crash my room or borrow the shower in my room also for your gracious offer

Perfect! ^_^

Sounds like a plan. I have not decided when to leave for AM yet, what time do you recommend? This is my first AM.

Quisty_Quest
09-24-2005, 08:56 PM
I would mebbe suggest early..like 8 or 9a..avoiding work traffic just a lil..

dst
09-26-2005, 06:50 PM
I'm thinking of leaving around 8am so that i'll arrive in Passadina at 9am'ish. When does the dealer hall open and registration open? I can't find this information on there site.

Quisty_Quest
09-26-2005, 07:42 PM
I think dealer's open noon? and reg starts at 9a? Im not sure either.

AiM after 8:30 we can talk about it more then.

Sakurada
09-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Hey, I'm really lookin' for a ride. I'm a friend of Quisty up there, and I'm in Mira Loma which is right near Ontario and Upland... Can you help? ;_;

dst
09-28-2005, 12:16 AM
Sakurada; I have no problem picking you up too.
HOWEVER
The back seat of a Camaro is... small. Also there is a chance of it being a little crowded back there with luggage depending on how you and QQ pack.

Again, I can pick you up no problem, it just wont the most comfortable ride ^_^.

-dst

Sakurada
09-28-2005, 12:51 AM
YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER.

I work for the next two days in the morning, so you can catch me on aim anytime after three so we can talk details. My s/n is juclesia. I've unblocked the rest of the world from contacting me, so feel free to hit me up.

There is a 1 in 100 chance of things not working out because I'm expecting a paycheck on thursday, and I actually am not positive on how much it'll be for but it should be enough for my "trip". If anything changes, I will let you know on Thursday night. Like I said, this shouldn't be a problem.

I will only have my suitcase and/or dufflebag and possibly my Sewing Machine incase anyone wants to use it. I do not have any cosplay this year, so my luggage is kept to a minimum. ^^ I don't care how crowded it is, I just wanna get there! THANK YOU SO MUCH! ;_;

dst
09-28-2005, 11:46 PM
You are on my buddy list.