PDA

View Full Version : different styles

Gogglegirl
09-25-2005, 06:57 PM
I wasn't quite sure where to put this, cause it doesn't ahve anything to do with cosplay and there isn't an off topic therad...so this was the only place I could think of.

Recently i've been trying to devlope a new colthing style for my self. I've been leaning towards a punk/ska kid style. Cept I don't really know how to put things together. Like I found this really cool skirt today at Old Navy but I did't know what to wear with it. So my question is, Does any one know where I could find a site or something that has examples of diffeent clothing styles? I know this sounds weird....I don't even know if this kinda thing exsists....Like a database of clothing styles....

thanks in advance...

Wakusei
09-29-2005, 12:48 AM
I have my own style. It was much easier to find clothes for myself as a kid cause you didn't have to find them in specialty stores.
I'm old school punk and street. I bounced between what's now called goth, punk, and hiphop. I had a gauntlet like Billy Idol and wore chains a plenty.

myaku_
09-29-2005, 07:46 PM
Eh, if you ever want to IM me, I've done some styist-type things for different bands and I design most of my own clothing. I'm usually into helping out with stuff like that.

Winters Knight
10-01-2005, 09:59 PM
^_^ I think that you'll have to give a description of the skirt for us. Personally I can accessorize like anything if I do say so myself. I'm more glam if anything (I've been called a gay man trapped in a womans body).. I'm getting spurs soon! YAY!.. *coughs* anyhow, just tell us what the skirt is like exactly, or link us to a picture.

Gogglegirl
10-02-2005, 08:12 PM
its one of those pesant skirts that are really popular right now. The ones that are long and flowy like, kinda wrinkled. It goes to about the knees and it flares out a little bit. It's a bit stiffer than most of the pesant skirts. around the waist and half way and at the bottom of the skirt there are black sequence things.

I think I can only wear black shoes with it....I hate being a fashion retard...

Riji
10-02-2005, 11:01 PM
I apologize if this has been asked or is stated, but what color is the skirt?

Gogglegirl
10-03-2005, 09:38 PM
omg...I'm a loser....I forgot to tell you what the color it is....Its black and the squence things are shiny black....sorry i forgot to pu that in there...i'd be important wouldn't it?

Riji
10-03-2005, 10:22 PM
I think it depends on the color of the top as well. Black would be okay but also something that matched or coordinated with whatever you wore as a shirt would be fine.