PDA

View Full Version : AWA 2005: Did you take a pic of me?

TechieCL
09-25-2005, 09:35 PM
The natural next thread after the photo links one...

From Sat,
The Ranma 1\2 group

From Sun
My Typing of the Dead cosplay

GeraniumxDreams
09-25-2005, 09:43 PM
I think I saw you a couple times. ^^

Saturday night, there was a HUGE Nittle Grasper/Gravitation group running around (we eventually landed ourselves in the Yaoi forum XD). The Tohma carried around a keyboard and such...and things. Well, anyone take a picture of that? I would <3 you SOOO bad!

I was the "Yuki" of the group. o_o; I dont even know how I got that position. I was actually dressed up as Wolfwood...and some fangirl who took a picture screamed at me: YUKI! Get in the picture!.....so....I was forced to be their "Yuki"...

Now I am offically hooked on finding out as much as I can on Yuki Eiri. ^_^;

Also, anyone get a pic of some of us peeking out of a ladies restroom? That was magical.

SasukeX2o
09-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Did anyone take a pic of me? I was the little chuunin Exam Sasuke, I was not wearing a hitai-ate (headband, durr, lol)

thanks for this thread too!, exacty what I need. ^^

Lee-san
09-25-2005, 09:45 PM
Not much of a photographer, but I commented on your Typing of the Dead cosplay at the Artist's Alley. I totally need to get that game, especially since I have an old DC and DC keyboard lying around.

livvylove
09-25-2005, 10:04 PM
I just uploaded the pictures from the mini group shoot and they came out really well. I will resize them tomarrow and upload them then because I am too tired now.

GreatSG
09-25-2005, 10:09 PM
Both Friday and Saturday I was Rik of the Black Gema Gema Gang from Digi Charat.

Of course, I was also running around with everybody's favorite gumball head robot, Tom Servo who once again steals all of the attention my other costumes don't deserve :p

Funny as how many pictures of Servo get taken at cons, I always have a hard time finding them. Oh well.

the_spork
09-25-2005, 10:13 PM
hi!

on saturday/sunday i was uruhara kisuke from bleach!

i was the girl one with the benihime!

well... there were two of us on saturday. but on sunday i was the only one!

Toastersix
09-25-2005, 11:18 PM
Hiiii. I was some incarnation of Sailor Moon all weekend, most notably Winged Serenity. ^^; (I'm sorry if I look dead in the pictures; those wings are very painful to wear!) I also wore Original Sailor Moon, Princess Serenity, and Usagi's High School Uniform.

xwillowelfx
09-25-2005, 11:43 PM
Both Friday and Saturday I was Rik of the Black Gema Gema Gang from Digi Charat.

Of course, I was also running around with everybody's favorite gumball head robot, Tom Servo who once again steals all of the attention my other costumes don't deserve :p

Funny as how many pictures of Servo get taken at cons, I always have a hard time finding them. Oh well.

AW! I saw you! I was the Suzaku no Miko by the sky walk. I think my sleve blew up and obscured the pic though. The Tom did come out so perfectly though and it's not something you see very often. You did an awsome job with him. :bigtu:

the_spork
09-25-2005, 11:48 PM

omg!!! it's you! the tom servo guy!

phantomthief
09-25-2005, 11:55 PM
On Friday and Sunday I was Roy Mustang in a Miniskirt and on Saturday I was Toshiya from Dir en Grey. :)

Did anyone grab any pictures? Thanks!

~Ari-chan

hyperperson
09-26-2005, 01:29 AM
Anyone get a pic of me? I was Au Revoir Mana. Alas, it is very sad. I didn'y get a single pic of my own cosplay....I forgot. ^-^;

Star_Angel
09-26-2005, 08:51 AM
I was Lacus Clyne (blue and white fields of hope dress) on Friday (if anyone has a pic of this please send it to me I havnt seen any yet! lol)
a Lolita on Friday afternoon with a white top and red cherry blossom skirt.
On saturday I had me Butterfly Kimono Yuuko from XXX Holic (The one with the wig down below her knees! lol) Or if anyone got a good pic of me on stage at the cosplay contest!
Thanks!

Phantom Dark
09-26-2005, 10:35 AM
i am looking for the photo someone took of me. i was kenshin himura, someone took one of me on the 12th floor, outside the con-suite, would like to find that pic or any others of me, it was my frist time to cosplay so i really want to see how i did, let me know

Nyctanthis
09-26-2005, 10:52 AM
hey everyone, im new to the forums, but i was at AWA on saturday, and i wondered if anyone took a picture of me. i had a bunch of everyone, and my brother then took it upon himself to format my memory card, so, no more pictures for me.

i was an original character, everyone thought i was a teafling. its a demon character, in a green bodice with a black semi-destroyed dress and green stripey socks, and horns, of course. if anyone saw me or took a picture, id love to have it. thanks!

Bagu
09-26-2005, 11:09 AM
For those looking, my AWA gallery here:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=26137&member=34596

Bear with me that I'm not too keen on some anime series so I don't know the characters.
Please send me a PM for I can update a pic and help others find your costume :)

AngeDeMusique
09-26-2005, 11:16 AM
Well, I've succeeded in finding one picture that was taken of my friend, but not one of the two of us... My friend Namine-Chan went as Princess Mononoke and I was one of the wolf pups ^-^... Anyone see and/or get a picture of the two of us?

Miss Vash
09-26-2005, 11:53 AM
I'm looking for any pics taken of me. I always forget to take pictures of myself and end up filling up my camera with everyone else's pics. XD

Anywho, I was the Paine from FFX-2. If you have any of me, could you let me know? Thankies!!!

Tenshinoitami1
09-26-2005, 11:57 AM
On Saturday I was dressed as Tsumi to Basu Kaoru from Dir en grey, I had pink hair and a choker with long purple feathers on it
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/tenshinoitami1/0924b0148.jpg

Atasha
09-26-2005, 12:32 PM
I was only there on Saturday and I was Edward Elric. I had a shorter braid/wig if that helps. (I know there were a lot of Eds there O_o) Oh yeah and if you could PM that would help greatly!

guineapiglady
09-26-2005, 01:32 PM
I too would love to find some pics of myself.
Friday I was Trisha Elric (with a basket of apples) and female Luffy.
Saturday I was Trisha again (with the apples AND a scrapbook of Ed and Al) and Kikyo (that afternoon and in the costume contest).
I was wearing my glasses with all the costumes, so I should be easy to find.

Monicator
09-26-2005, 02:26 PM
Hey everyone! Did anyone take a picture of me? I was the chibi Cyrax running around on Saturday. ^.^

malinn
09-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Hey did anyone take a pic of me? I was Young Sesshomaru from the Third Inuyasha movie, Friday afternoon and night, and all day Saturday.

tsukinohime3
09-26-2005, 04:53 PM
This isn't a type of "did you take my picture" thing, but rather a "did you pick up my camera" thing. There was a Sailor Moon photoshoot at 3pm Saturday in the lobby. I had a green disposable Fuji Film camera with a big 2 written on the back of it. It was misplaced/stolen around that time. If you picked up that camera, please please PLEASE give me the pictures that I took. Most of them would be me in my Princess Serenity gown and all my friends are dying to see pictures and now, unfortunately, I don't have them.

Of course, I'm willing to settle for the next best thing. If you have one of me in Princess Serenity, can I have that picture? I will credit.

Bumble Bee
09-26-2005, 05:42 PM
I was Lulu at AWA 11 this year and i wonder if anyone got my pic? XD

livvylove
09-26-2005, 05:49 PM
Oh did anyone get a picture of my boyfriend as Wolfwood. If he had a Chii with him then thats him. He took tons of pictures got glomped but I can't find any and I forgot to get one of him by himself and he felt the outfit fit him better on Friday then on Sunday.

A Spectral Fire
09-26-2005, 06:25 PM
I was a Kakashi. Any pictures would be appreciated.

adrawer4ever
09-26-2005, 06:30 PM
yo...

friday morning and early afternoon I was Hanajima (manga version; all black) -Fruits Basket-

Saturday morning I was "stripper Kurapika" (I don't expect anyone to have a picture of that "cosplay" XD) and in the afternoon-midnight I was Kurapika (TV series/early manga) -Hunter x Hunter-

Sunday I was Michiru -AIR-

my pictures of other cosplayers: http://photobucket.com/albums/y274/adrawer4ever/Anime%20Weekend%20Atlanta/

WoggyWooWoo
09-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Oh did anyone get a picture of my boyfriend as Wolfwood. If he had a Chii with him then thats him. He took tons of pictures got glomped but I can't find any and I forgot to get one of him by himself and he felt the outfit fit him better on Friday then on Sunday.

I believe my boyfriend got a picture of him on Sunday, I'll ask as soon as he gets online.

Anyone have one of me? I was the Aika from Skies of Arcadia (see avatar) One of the Vyse that was with my would be equally appriciated <3

livvylove
09-26-2005, 08:05 PM
I believe my boyfriend got a picture of him on Sunday, I'll ask as soon as he gets online.

Anyone have one of me? I was the Aika from Skies of Arcadia (see avatar) One of the Vyse that was with my would be equally appriciated <3
Oh I got one of you and found a bunch of you online. I will link them on the gaia forum later ok :bigtu:

Oooo LaLa!
09-26-2005, 08:22 PM
If anyone has a pic of me let me know! I was Rainbow Mika from Street Fighter Alpha 3! ^_^ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/codenamelala/Lauren_RainbowMika.jpg

Demon_Slayer69
09-26-2005, 08:32 PM
hey people
did anyone get a pic of me? i was envy with BRIGTH green hair (like lime green sorta) on firday and half of saturday the the rest of saturday i was sango (i was her on sunday to) so any pics?

WoggyWooWoo
09-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Oh I got one of you and found a bunch of you online. I will link them on the gaia forum later ok :bigtu:

Here he is: http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/brainwabrain/AWA%2011/?start=0
(Shoroo to the rescue <3)

SasukeX2o
09-26-2005, 08:51 PM
also, did anyone get a pic of me as Kiba? I was there on friday, and for all I know, I was the only one. I had black shorts too. any pictures would be appreciated. ^^

TechieCL
09-26-2005, 09:38 PM
Monicator as Chibi Cyrax: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=487269

guineapiglady as Luffy & Kikyo: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=487229
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=487280

umikio
09-26-2005, 10:25 PM
did anyone take a pic of me i was the female looking itachi with blonde hair with the leg warmers n stuff XD http://images.cosplay.com/photos/48/487386.jpg

phantomthief
09-26-2005, 11:14 PM
On Saturday I was dressed as Tsumi to Basu Kaoru from Dir en grey, I had pink hair and a choker with long purple feathers on it
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/tenshinoitami1/0924b0148.jpg

Kaoru-sama!!! *hugs* I was the Macabre toshiya on Saturday :D Your costume was gorgeous. Aimi took a few pics of the group :) One of them's in my gallery...

Here we go ^.^ (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=487258)

Hey did anyone take a pic of me? I was Young Sesshomaru from the Third Inuyasha movie, Friday afternoon and night, and all day Saturday.

I hung out with you Friday night in the main area ^.^ Your fluffy was HEAVY.

~Ari-chan

adakie
09-27-2005, 12:52 AM
Saturday I was Trisha again (with the apples AND a scrapbook of Ed and Al) and Kikyo (that afternoon and in the costume contest).

I have a pic of you and Hughes comparing pictures. ^^ I'll get it to you soon of you don't already have it.

SuthrnBelleChan
09-27-2005, 01:05 AM
Anyone get pics of me? I was Temari (Time jump style) from teh Fighting Dreamers (ya know that big A** Naruto group)

LokiPunk
09-27-2005, 01:20 AM
did anyone get any of me?

I was in chrono, mikage, howl, yarinaika, and a hawkeye with a glue gun

thanks to anyone who has any

alucarD_The_Sta
09-27-2005, 01:32 AM
Anyone have ANY pics at all of me?! i was the Zabuza (with the sword) from the FD group (same one as Temari!), thanks so much in advance to anyone who has pictures of me!

BrashLibertine
09-27-2005, 02:28 AM
My Aqua Teen Hunger Force shirt pwned that convention. I also need to upload all the pictures I took of all the good cosplayers.

hoshi-p
09-27-2005, 02:54 AM
Did anyone happen to get pictures of me? I was Lenne on Saturday.

I've uploaded a few pictures to my gallery, here:
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=26246&member=29651

It's not much, since I didn't take too many cosplay pictures.

Prof Farnsworth
09-27-2005, 03:56 AM
I've loaded my 27 pics here:
AWA Pictures (http://www.livejournal.com/users/musiclover84/14822.html#cutid1)

I'm the alucard, so if you got any pictures of me, lemme know. Also, if you'd like the original version of a pic you're in, or wanna send me a shoutout hit me up :chatah:

Ozzie_Kun
09-27-2005, 06:27 AM
hey did anyone get a pic of sasuke and kakashi kissing and pics of sasuke getting raped by two sakuras and a ino and then on sunday he got raped by a massive amount of random peoples

Gackt_Girl
09-27-2005, 07:52 AM
also, did anyone get a pic of me as Kiba? I was there on friday, and for all I know, I was the only one. I had black shorts too. any pictures would be appreciated. ^^

Ooh,I got your picture! It's not developed tho.^^'

If anyone has anypics of me I'd be greatful. <3 I'm mainly looking for any of me as Sex Maniac Kyo from Dir en Grey.^^I was the only one there to my knowledge.I was also Clever Sleazoid Kyo and on sunday someone thought I was Dr Jackal from GetBackers and took my picture even though I was just wearing my white shirt,trench coat,and hat cause I felt like it.^^;;;;

cute_plum
09-27-2005, 08:38 AM
phantomthief, I got a picture of you doing the "mini skirt pose" on Sunday.

Did anyone get a picture of me? I was the Aeris (FF7 mostly walking around with the Jean Havoc (FMA) on Saturday and on Sunday I did a yukata cosplay as Sailor Neptune and my friend was Sailor Uranus.

Yuna Kitty
09-27-2005, 01:29 PM
Someone had to, I'm sure -- but did anyone get a shot of the four Links at the bar? I'd really love to see one of those ^_^

tsukinohime3
09-27-2005, 01:31 PM
all my pictures are here:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/tsukinohime3/100426.html?nc=3

enjoy, everyone!! :heart:

Miss Vash
09-27-2005, 02:07 PM
I'm in your LJ! Cool! ^_^

Here are my pics, btw.

AWA XI (http://photobucket.com/albums/y128/star_gazer_021/AWA%20XI/)

adakie
09-27-2005, 02:07 PM
did anyone get any of me?

I was in chrono, mikage, howl, yarinaika, and a hawkeye with a glue gun

thanks to anyone who has any

I have two of your Hawkeye pics. ^^ I'll post all the ones I have soon.

adakie
09-27-2005, 02:13 PM
If anyone got pics of any of my cosplays during the con I'd really appreciate them. I was . . .

Friday -
Fletcher Tringham - FMA
Markl - Howl's Moving Castle
Rabi - D.Gray Man
Rodo - D.Gray Man

Saturday -
chimera Nina - FMA (the one w/ the long hair and moving jaw)
Wrath with the Gate Baby - FMA
Joshua - Chrono Crusade
Nall - Lunar
Sasuke - Naruto (the one going around w/ the male version Naruto)

Sunday -
Al Heiderich - FMA movie (we had the giant dragon)

livvylove
09-27-2005, 02:17 PM
these are all the pictures I have uploaded so far
http://aisho.net/smg/index.php?inc=php/ranmaawa11

if you got some pictures of us let me know :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
i was looking for some pics of the Movie versions of the Fullmetal group carrying around the dragon also.I was the Roy in that group if anyone has some please let me know? ^^

Miss Vash
Whoa.... You must have spent most of your time changing. :)

I think I have a few of the Al pics, let me check & I'll get back to ya on that.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
09-27-2005, 02:19 PM
I have some pics of you adakie XD one of your Fletcher and one with you as Rabi

tragick
09-27-2005, 02:44 PM
did anyone happen to get a picture of me? i was Naruto (1 of 100 lol) on saturday and sunday, heres one of me and jiraiya. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/shaotaku/meandjiraiyabaloon.jpg

Snapes_Wolfie
09-27-2005, 03:04 PM
Hey yall AWA kicked all kindsa ass this year! Here are my pictures I took, sorry the quality kinda sucks my Linux doesnt like the kodak CDs for some odd reason. But anyways here yall go!

http://photobucket.com/albums/a304/Shunraiiangel/Anime%20Weekend%20Atlanta%2011/

BTW If anyone got pics of me I'd love to see em, I was Alice from Resident Evil 1, Hakufu from Ikkitousen, Nancy Calahan from Sin City, and the fuzzy bikini topped girl with furry pants legs too ^_^

To all of yall that I met I <3 yall soo much! I had a total blast this year!

vsama
09-27-2005, 03:46 PM
Cosplayed Lara Croft (movie version) both days. I'm looking for any images taken.

Additionally, my group (OPAC) was the Resident Evil grouping that won Best Group; they're looking for any pictures taken of them. Please feel free to post any of them here:

http://seraphim-eyes.net/forum/index.php?sid=227c5db65116d8e8b7ccb0d6037d167c

Kenkenē
09-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Anyone get me? I spent most of Friday and Saturday as Ken from Weiss Kreuz. I'm the only Ken I know of, besides the shibby Gluhen one. What I'm looking for specifically are pics from Saturday in the big hallway, of me being mauled by two different Farfarellos. That was fun. I don't even know if anyone outside of fellow Weiss cosplayers got that (and I'll be hitting them up for pics in a bit here), but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Any of the Gravitation group Saturday evening or the Saiyuki group from Sunday would be nice too. And if the one guy who requested a closeup of my Hakuryuu happens to see this, I'd love a copy of that picture please.

I'm a dork for never remembering to get decent pictures of myself. Arrrg. So, thanks if you happened to get any. ^_^

manawithasword
09-27-2005, 06:54 PM
hi! this is my first time cosplaying...it was fun. i probably didn't get to enjoy it to the extent that my friends did but i had an awesome time walking around dressed funny. anyway, i went on sunday from 2-6 and was dressed up as an original black-cat girl. and i was wondering if any of you saw me? i was wandering (literally wandering--i was so confused!) around either by myself or two friends who weren't dressed up. if you saw me, that's sooo cool! i'll post pics up later...i didn't take very many. haha, i think i was a little weirded out when people asked to take a picture of me, and even more weirded out when people had no problem with me asking to take their picture. (no offense, yea?) but i am definately gonna do this again. and maybe i'll dress up as a real character next time.

Kirarababy23
09-27-2005, 08:52 PM
I was wondering if Anyone got My picture?
Fri: a Persacom with a black curly hair and the dress was a off the shoulder black with a skirt made of a starry material black boots and net stockings
Sat: Reki from Haibane
sun: Reki from Haibane
My friend was dressed as Rakka I made both of our costumes except for rakkas wings

Ichigo_Kurosaki
09-27-2005, 09:02 PM
I have the one of you and Hughes fighting of pictures ^^

Amechan
09-27-2005, 10:24 PM
Did anyone take a pic of me? I was the Firey Card from Card Captor Sakura (or the chick with really cool red/orange/yellow wings and full orange body paint). ^^;;

GeraniumxDreams
09-27-2005, 10:45 PM
Anyone get me? I spent most of Friday and Saturday as Ken from Weiss Kreuz. I'm the only Ken I know of, besides the shibby Gluhen one. What I'm looking for specifically are pics from Saturday in the big hallway, of me being mauled by two different Farfarellos. That was fun. I don't even know if anyone outside of fellow Weiss cosplayers got that (and I'll be hitting them up for pics in a bit here), but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Any of the Gravitation group Saturday evening or the Saiyuki group from Sunday would be nice too. And if the one guy who requested a closeup of my Hakuryuu happens to see this, I'd love a copy of that picture please.

I'm a dork for never remembering to get decent pictures of myself. Arrrg. So, thanks if you happened to get any. ^_^

OMG! I found you. This be Lisa...or..."Yuki/Wolfwood". o_o; I have some piccies here at my Photobucket:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a372/Yuki_Eiri11/

And things...>>;

Gackt_Girl
09-28-2005, 07:45 AM

Awwwwwwww there were Farfarellos???! I saw an Aya and an Omi and a Schuldich but no Farfie's. ToT

Sionfrost
09-28-2005, 11:12 AM
YO, looking for pics of me and my friends.
Friday people-a sasuke with a tenten and neji,Lil slugger with a gold bat that wasnt bent and an alucard
saturday-same thing but with no tenten but a red mage from ff11
sunday-Alucard, envy and scar with the tattoo
thanks in advance

edit: It would also be nice to get some pics of this dude i met there as itachi with the contacts on friday and naota and saturday.I think his name was ryan.

tsukinohime3
09-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Did anyone take a pic of me? I was the Firey Card from Card Captor Sakura (or the chick with really cool red/orange/yellow wings and full orange body paint). ^^;;

I must have bumped into you a million times in the dealers room. I thought you looked awesome, but since I didn't know who you were, I didn't take a pic.

Imriela
09-28-2005, 11:26 AM
Well, finding pics of the Katamari hasn't been hard--many thanks to everyone who posted their shots of us--but I'd love to see some of our other cosplays. So if you have a pic of Ada Wang (RE4) and/or Street Fighter Sakura from Friday, or ones of Cammy, Chun-Li and Sakura from Sunday, that would totally rock my world!

Thanks, guys!

Kenkenē
09-28-2005, 01:10 PM
OMG! I found you. This be Lisa...or..."Yuki/Wolfwood". o_o; I have some piccies here at my Photobucket:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a372/Yuki_Eiri11/

And things...>>;

Gasp, it's you! =D Heehee, the pics are funny. Love your captions.

Awwwwwwww there were Farfarellos???! I saw an Aya and an Omi and a Schuldich but no Farfie's. ToT

Oh hell...there were THREE Farfarellos, the Schu, a Nagi, Kapitel, Flowershop, and Gluhen Aya, Aya-chan, Sakura-chan, four Omis, two Yohjis and Kapitel and Gluhen Ken. Go look on the fansview site, we did a big photoshoot thing (tho we're missing 2 Farfs, an Aya, and an Omi). Starts here (http://www.fansview.com/2005/awa/aw24d0002.html) and here (http://www.fansview.com/2005/awa/aw24b0015.html). There's also two very good ones of the best Farfie here (http://www.fansview.com/2005/awa/aw24b0021.html). ^_^ (>.> I'm done photopimping now XD)

adakie
09-28-2005, 05:37 PM
I have some pics of you adakie XD one of your Fletcher and one with you as Rabi

Can you send them to me through aim later on?

And also . . . pics for LokiPunk;

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/fletchertringham/CIMG0036.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/fletchertringham/CIMG0039.jpg

Amechan
09-28-2005, 06:12 PM
I must have bumped into you a million times in the dealers room. I thought you looked awesome, but since I didn't know who you were, I didn't take a pic.

...figures *sighs*

Cy_
09-28-2005, 07:52 PM
Well, finding pics of the Katamari hasn't been hard--many thanks to everyone who posted their shots of us--but I'd love to see some of our other cosplays. So if you have a pic of Ada Wang (RE4) and/or Street Fighter Sakura from Friday, or ones of Cammy, Chun-Li and Sakura from Sunday, that would totally rock my world!

Thanks, guys!

My friend managed to catch you in the Dealer's room. Great costume, btw :D
http://www.lemoncandy.com/scenario/awa11/sakura.gif

tsukinohime3
09-28-2005, 08:07 PM

Thanks, guys!

I have a few of the Street Fighter trio in my live journal, if you haven't seen them yet. http://www.livejournal.com/users/tsukinohime3/100426.html

There's a lot, but yours is 9th from the bottom. :)

tsukinohime3
09-28-2005, 08:08 PM
...figures *sighs*

Gomen nasai. *sniffles*

Yukari Kiss
09-29-2005, 12:52 AM
If anyone has any pictures of Fighting Dreamers (incredibly big Naruto group) or Para2Mahou (the Para Para team) please let me know! Links/credits will go on each group's respective website. Argatou!~ ^_^v

Gackt_Girl
09-29-2005, 07:23 AM
Gasp, it's you! =D Heehee, the pics are funny. Love your captions.

Oh hell...there were THREE Farfarellos, the Schu, a Nagi, Kapitel, Flowershop, and Gluhen Aya, Aya-chan, Sakura-chan, four Omis, two Yohjis and Kapitel and Gluhen Ken. Go look on the fansview site, we did a big photoshoot thing (tho we're missing 2 Farfs, an Aya, and an Omi). Starts here (http://www.fansview.com/2005/awa/aw24d0002.html) and here (http://www.fansview.com/2005/awa/aw24b0015.html). There's also two very good ones of the best Farfie here (http://www.fansview.com/2005/awa/aw24b0021.html). ^_^ (>.> I'm done photopimping now XD)

OMGGGGGGGGG >___________________< I hate myself! *hugs and licks invisible farfie* T_T

Evali
09-29-2005, 11:30 AM

Thanks, guys!

LOL Ada WONG remember?

MrMaliceMizer
09-29-2005, 04:35 PM
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone got pictures of these two cosplayers. Descriptions below:

1st cosplayer: Black pants, black shirt with blue stitching, scarf with roses on it, a hat, and a Flintlock pistol

2nd cosplayer: Black Trench Coat, The Crow style makeup, army boots, hot topic pleather pants, shirt with holes in it

If anyone has pictures or photos of these guys, that would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

Kate-chan
09-29-2005, 08:35 PM
I know no one took a pic of me... I was only there for a day (Sat.) and didn't wear a costume.
I thought Dad wouldn't take me at all so when he told me to get into the car (along with my siblings out to get free stuff) I was "Wha- About freaking time, Pa!" so I accidentally forgot to get at least my Lisa Simpson cosplay on though.X.X I remembered the Lisa cosplay in the car and I was kinda pissed off. I just wore a really crappy T-shirt and my red hair was pretty ratty, so you guys may have seen me and most of my family but just didn't care.
I just wish I wore my Lisa Simpson (sunday school) cosplay at the very least even if it wasn't anime/game related.-_- Then you couldn't have missed me...
At least Dad's thinking of taking me to AWA again next year (YAY!) so I may actually have finished cosplay next year. :-D

hoshi-p
09-29-2005, 10:07 PM
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone got pictures of these two cosplayers. Descriptions below:

1st cosplayer: Black pants, black shirt with blue stitching, scarf with roses on it, a hat, and a Flintlock pistol

2nd cosplayer: Black Trench Coat, The Crow style makeup, army boots, hot topic pleather pants, shirt with holes in it

If anyone has pictures or photos of these guys, that would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

Is this one of them?
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/hoshi-p/cosplay-mrmalicemizer.jpg

xwillowelfx
09-30-2005, 04:03 PM
If anyone got pics of any of my cosplays during the con I'd really appreciate them. I was . . .

Friday -
Fletcher Tringham - FMA
Markl - Howl's Moving Castle
Rabi - D.Gray Man
Rodo - D.Gray Man

Saturday -
chimera Nina - FMA (the one w/ the long hair and moving jaw)
Wrath with the Gate Baby - FMA
Joshua - Chrono Crusade
Nall - Lunar
Sasuke - Naruto (the one going around w/ the male version Naruto)

Sunday -
Al Heiderich - FMA movie (we had the giant dragon)

I know this is a bit late but is this one of the pics you were looking for?

http://photobucket.com/albums/a77/xwillowelfx/AWA%2011%20Camera%201/?action=view&current=fmadragon.jpg

I'm still looking for one of me. I was Suzaku No Miko on Saturday. I had tons of people takeing them, just can't find any online now.

The rest of my pics are here
http://photobucket.com/albums/a77/xwillowelfx/AWA%2011%20Camera%201/

Flowery
09-30-2005, 08:30 PM
If anyone took a picture of Timejump Sakura or Rinoa on Saturday, let me know! It would be much apprechiated. <3

Gackt_Girl
09-30-2005, 09:24 PM

uh,the second one sounds exactly like me...^^; was it a girl?

MrMaliceMizer
10-02-2005, 04:34 PM
Both of them were guys. The crow guy was me (Thanks to the person who found that one pic in the previous post!), and the other guy with the pistol was a friend of mine. One photographer got some awesome pics of my friend pointing the pistol at my face, but those pictures are still nowhere to be found. If anyone could find these, I'd be eternally grateful. :)

adakie
10-03-2005, 12:24 AM
I know this is a bit late but is this one of the pics you were looking for?

http://photobucket.com/albums/a77/xwillowelfx/AWA%2011%20Camera%201/?action=view&current=fmadragon.jpg

I'm still looking for one of me. I was Suzaku No Miko on Saturday. I had tons of people takeing them, just can't find any online now.

The rest of my pics are here
http://photobucket.com/albums/a77/xwillowelfx/AWA%2011%20Camera%201/

That's my group alright. Thanks very much. ^^

Imriela
10-03-2005, 11:27 AM
LOL Ada WONG remember?
HEY! Dr. Wang spells it with an "a" but it's pronounced "o"! I assumed Ada's was the same way... :lost: :waaaah:

Anyway, thanks for the pics, guys! I didn't get much of a chance to take pictures (cosplayer hazard), but I'll post what I have when I can.

InuYasha Girl
10-03-2005, 05:04 PM
The natural next thread after the photo links one...

From Sat,
The Ranma 1\2 group

From Sun
My Typing of the Dead cosplay

Is momocon a place where you can dress up and play around? If it is then I'll try to get my Envy costume ready. But if I can't get that done in time then I might be there as InuYasha. But that is if my mom and dad will let me go!
:waaaah:

I am going to beg like crazy to go.

TechieCL
10-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Is momocon a place where you can dress up and play around? If it is then I'll try to get my Envy costume ready. But if I can't get that done in time then I might be there as InuYasha. But that is if my mom and dad will let me go!
:waaaah:

I am going to beg like crazy to go.

Oh its definately a place that totally welcomes cosplayers, and there's plenty of locales on Georgia Tech Campus (where its helds) to take great photos.

For those who don't know.

MomoCon is Atlanta's premire !FREE! Anime & Gaming Convention. Full info at: www.momocon.com Their motto is "You Shouldn't Have to Pay For Quality".

xwillowelfx
10-03-2005, 05:17 PM
That's my group alright. Thanks very much. ^^

Not a problem at all. You guys had a good FMA group and I liked the dragon alot.

InuYasha Girl
10-03-2005, 06:02 PM
I am so glad that it's a place where you can dress up. Now all I have to do is to try to get on my parents good side and then ask if we can all go.

Umm... Can anyone think of anything that would help me get on my parents good side?

kitsunered
10-03-2005, 07:40 PM
I know I'm late in asking this but....

I had three costumes for AWA I'm looking for pictures of. I was only at the con on Saturday, so maybe that will help narrow it down a bit.

First I was the Tsunade wandering around with Jiraiya Saturday afternoon. I was one of the few who was using my own hair instead of wearing a wig. I don't think I took a single pic as that character without my Jiraiya, so that may also help.

Saturday evening I was the Door from Miyuki-chan in Wonderland with a small Miyuki-chan group. I don't have any pictures of this costume so if anyone got one of either me or the group, I will be very, very happy. I think a lot of people took pictures of this costume without actually knowing what it was. For reference, it looks like a bright orange waitress uniform with a white blouse.

Saturday night I was Julia from Cowboy Bebop in a black vinyl catsuit. I know there was at least one other Julia running around, but I think she was wearing a wig. Once again, I was using my own hair (obviously, I'm a blonde).

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it, especially with the Door costume!

-K

hoshi-p
10-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Sorry for asking again, but I have yet to see a single picture of me online, and I know that a lot of people took pictures of/with me!:thumbsup:

Does anyone have a picture of little ol' me? I was Lenne on Saturday.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/hoshi-p/cosplay-me-thumb.jpg

DarkKefka
10-03-2005, 09:01 PM

Thanks, guys!

I have one of Sakura.......;)

I couldn't get Chunli or Cammy because I ran out of film.
My scanner isn't working for some reason. I should be able to get it fixed by friday, then I'll post it.

tsukinohime3
10-04-2005, 03:16 PM
I hate to post again, but a lot of newcomers have come to this thread and if they're like me, they haven't read the whole thread. :thumbsup: Plus, I haven't seen any piccies!!

Friday and Saturday (morning until 3:30) I was Princess Serenity. On Saturday, I had Tuxedo Mask with me.
Saturday after 3:30, I was Sailor Moon (R version) and my fiance was Moonlight Knight.
Sunday I was Sailor Moon (original anime version) and my fiance was EVIL Tuxedo Mask.

If anyone has pictures of these, please give me the link and I'll love you forever...or at least as long as you want me to! ;)

Thankies!! :heart: :heart:

xwillowelfx
10-04-2005, 04:28 PM
I've got 2 of you from Sunday.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a77/xwillowelfx/AWA%2011%20Camera%202/?action=view&current=IMG_1865.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/a77/xwillowelfx/AWA%2011%20Camera%202/?action=view&current=IMG_1866.jpg

I'm not sure, but is this you too?

http://photobucket.com/albums/a77/xwillowelfx/AWA%2011%20Camera%201/?action=view&current=serenity.jpg

Hope that helps :)

I'm still looking for pics of me as well. I was Miaka (Suzaku no Miko) from Fushigi Yuugi. I have yet to find a single one. :(

Star_Angel
10-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Im gonna also post again since there have been lots of new people
Friday I was dressed as Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed Destiny- Blue dress with white top trim (If anyone has any pics of this please tell me I havnt been able to find any of me in this costume!!)
Saturday-
Yuuko form XXX Holic in Butterfly Kimono
Lolita in Red Cherry Blossom skirt

adrawer4ever
10-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Im gonna also post again since there have been lots of new people
Friday I was dressed as Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed Destiny- Blue dress with white top trim (If anyone has any pics of this please tell me I havnt been able to find any of me in this costume!!)
Saturday-
Yuuko form XXX Holic in Butterfly Kimono
Lolita in Red Cherry Blossom skirt

I got a pic of you in your Yuuko kimono.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/adrawer4ever/Anime%20Weekend%20Atlanta/Angela-Yuuko.jpg

Phantom Dark
10-04-2005, 06:32 PM
still trying to find a pic of my kenshin costume....i know alot of people took my pic, but haven't been able to find one online.

Miyo
10-05-2005, 04:12 AM
Hi, I know I've come in late, but I'm wondering if anyone got a few pictures of me. I was the guy cosplaying Heather from Silent Hill 3. In particular, one person got a cool pictures of me after being knocked out by a James cosplayer. I'd love to see how it came out, but I'd still like to know if anyone got a picture of me, since I didn't.

xwillowelfx
10-05-2005, 03:02 PM
still trying to find a pic of my kenshin costume....i know alot of people took my pic, but haven't been able to find one online.

I have one of a Kenshin in a blue shirt. Is that you?

Phantom Dark
10-06-2005, 08:16 AM
nope i was the kenshin, with the red top, the artbook version with the stripes on the bottom of the Hakama. I was in the costume contest.

gizzieborden
10-06-2005, 11:34 AM
hi, im looking for a pic of me.
on friday, i wear a red yukata w/ gold trim, and a teal blue belt, w/gold bow. sat i wear black shorts, joker style tights, black and white corset, black shirt, and a teal blue wig w/a berret + carried around a totoro. if you could tell me if you saw me, or took pics please respond.

umikio
10-06-2005, 02:05 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/photos/48/487386.jpg i need to see if anyone has any pics that they took of me so i can post them up on my site

tsukinohime3
10-06-2005, 03:03 PM
I've got 2 of you from Sunday.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a77/xwillowelfx/AWA%2011%20Camera%202/?action=view&current=IMG_1865.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/a77/xwillowelfx/AWA%2011%20Camera%202/?action=view&current=IMG_1866.jpg

I'm not sure, but is this you too?

http://photobucket.com/albums/a77/xwillowelfx/AWA%2011%20Camera%201/?action=view&current=serenity.jpg

Hope that helps :)

I'm still looking for pics of me as well. I was Miaka (Suzaku no Miko) from Fushigi Yuugi. I have yet to find a single one. :(

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! Thank yous!! The 3rd one isn't me. She's "tasukichan," the other serenity that was there. She had big wings on Saturday. :)

xwillowelfx
10-06-2005, 03:14 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! Thank yous!! The 3rd one isn't me. She's "tasukichan," the other serenity that was there. She had big wings on Saturday. :)

Not a problem at all. I talked with you for a second about how difficult that costume really is to make. I had attempted it once a long time ago and it turned out disasterous.

danirat
10-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Hey there! I was:

The Bride from Kill Bill on Saturday
A Gypsy on Sunday

My boyfriend was:
Spike Speigel on Saturday

My friends were:
A demon girl (Nyctanthis..)
a fairy.. girl.. thing. *shrugs*

I'm mostly looking for my boyfriend and/or me. Thanks! :D

Lady_Kana
10-06-2005, 04:34 PM
I was wondering if anyone happened to have got a picture of me

Friday-I was a kind of red and black lolita
Saturday-Megumi Eto (Girl #3) Battle Royale
Sunday-Kisa from Fruits Basket

Hopefully I can get my pictures up soon :/

tsukinohime3
10-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Hey there! I was:

The Bride from Kill Bill on Saturday

I saw you in the dealers room but we were out of film so we didn't get a picture! I hope you find some pics cuz I want some, too! :D

Lady_Kana
10-06-2005, 07:58 PM
I finally have pictures up :D
I apologize for the bad lighting in some...
I suck at taking pictures....

http://photobucket.com/albums/y138/lady_kana/AWA%2011/

vsama
10-06-2005, 10:45 PM
I, also, am going to repost due to the large amount of newcomers.

Cosplayed as Lara Croft both Friday and Saturday - looking for any pictures.

Additionally, I would appreciate if anyone took images of the Resident Evil group that won Best Group for the costume contest. They're friends of mine and are looking for multiple shots.

Kyuuto Otome
10-07-2005, 02:15 AM
...um, hey, I don't post much on the boards, but I was kinda curious if anyone has pics of me. ^.^;; I mean, if anyone's got pics of my Rydia and Edge costumes, I'd be mega psyched! Or even my Selphie and Irvine from Friday. I'd definitely be pourin' out gratitude to anyone who does!
Much love,
Kyuuto

livvylove
10-07-2005, 10:56 AM
I finally have pictures up :D
I apologize for the bad lighting in some...
I suck at taking pictures....

http://photobucket.com/albums/y138/lady_kana/AWA%2011/

You took our picture!!! I was the chii from the chii wolfwood pairing. Yea it was odd but fun :)

Oh and Kyuuto Otome I got a picture of you posted on my site. The link is in my signature.

Amechan
10-08-2005, 03:09 AM
did anyone take a pic of me i was the female looking itachi with blonde hair with the leg warmers n stuff XD http://images.cosplay.com/photos/48/487386.jpg

I found a picture of you on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/photo_man/47587793/

Kenkenē
10-09-2005, 10:28 PM
I guess I'll try this again as well. I'm looking for:

-The full Weiss team Friday/Saturday
-Saturday's Weiss Kreuz photoshoot, particularly shots of the Ken getting maimed/strangled by a Farfarello
-Gravitation group from Saturday evening
-Sanzo, Gojyo and Hakkai from Saiyuki on Sunday

If you've got any it'd be mega cool.

Lucifer
10-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Anyone get any photos of my:

Alphone Elric (Ed but in a blue coat) (FMA)
"Beaten up" Shuichi (Gravitation)
Harry Potter (Dur, Harry Potter)

I have tons of Mad Hatter, but barely any of the other costumes I wore to AWA ;.;

Hinata-Chan
10-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Okay..Uhm..I had my picture taken about a kabillion times..but i cannot find it anywhere..so if anyone could find it , i would love you forever.
I was cosplaying as Hinata Hyuuga form naruto
And for the majority of the time i was with a Kakashihttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/kawaiiNiwa/richard.jpg
, and an
Itachi.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/kawaiiNiwa/meandrichard.jpg

Dizfunktional
10-13-2005, 03:38 PM
Hey, I'm posting for my friend Zack. He was the Vega and was wondering if anyone else took his picture.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/discomunkey/awa115.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/discomunkey/awa116.jpg

((He was also carrying a bouquet of roses and handing them out to girls XD))

tsukinohime3
10-14-2005, 10:30 AM
Hey, I'm posting for my friend Zack. He was the Vega and was wondering if anyone else took his picture.

((He was also carrying a bouquet of roses and handing them out to girls XD))

I got a Vega. didn't get a rose though! :(
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a5/surviving_tears/AWA%202005/SFdude.jpg

Lyuba-chan
10-16-2005, 06:13 PM
Hi! I'm looking for anyone who took any pictures of me! I was SuperSailorMars.

Here is a link:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=504129

tsukinohime3
10-16-2005, 08:56 PM
Hi! I'm looking for anyone who took any pictures of me! I was SuperSailorMars.

Here is a link:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=504129

I have a few, though none of them great. I got several shots of you in the hallway between the dealers room and the hotel but that camera turned up missing after the SM photoshoot. I was the (wingless) Princess Serenity with Tuxedo Kamen, if you remember.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/tsukinohime3/cosplay/AWA%202005/photoshoot2.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a5/surviving_tears/AWA%202005/photoshoot4.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a5/surviving_tears/AWA%202005/supermars.jpg (thankfully, this one was taken on a different camera, but none of the ones of the two of us were on it :bigcry: )

You were the best darn Super Mars I've ever seen, btw. :D My fiance and I were in awe.

Lyuba-chan
10-16-2005, 10:03 PM
I have a few, though none of them great. I got several shots of you in the hallway between the dealers room and the hotel but that camera turned up missing after the SM photoshoot. I was the (wingless) Princess Serenity with Tuxedo Kamen, if you remember.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/tsukinohime3/cosplay/AWA%202005/photoshoot2.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a5/surviving_tears/AWA%202005/photoshoot4.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a5/surviving_tears/AWA%202005/supermars.jpg (thankfully, this one was taken on a different camera, but none of the ones of the two of us were on it :bigcry: )

You were the best darn Super Mars I've ever seen, btw. :D My fiance and I were in awe.

Thank you, thank you! *bows to the public* It was my first ever convention, and to think that I will get THAT much attention just by being SailorMars... I'm still under the impression...

arashialexander
10-19-2005, 05:37 PM
I posted my videos of the CON at www.youtube.com/videos/arashialexander
The pictures are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/photo_man

DizzyFan
10-22-2005, 12:16 AM
Hello. Did anyone see me, the guy dressed as Daisuke Ishiwatari? He's the man tha tmade Guilty Gear. I had hidden speakers in my jacket playing the Guilty Gear XX sound track...

Mazenger
10-04-2006, 01:52 AM
i was Souma Shigure on sat im looking for somthing with me in it. i know theres atleast 50 out there >.< yaaa for gitting glomped

london2191
10-04-2006, 05:10 PM
Wrong board, hun. =] This is '05, not '06.