PDA

View Full Version : Zelda in Twilight Princess

Gauss
09-26-2005, 02:00 AM
I want to dress my sister as Zelda as it appears in Twilight Princess, but I havenīt seen any pics or art to see how she looks. Do someone has seen this still unrealeased Zelda? xD

I know, it sounds illogical that I want to dress my sister as Zelda as it appears in that game when I actually haven't seen her. But my sister told me that Zelda has a new cool look. Any links or pics you guys/gals may have that I can see?

Thanks!

Gauss
09-26-2005, 02:17 AM
Alright, I've seen a sketche looking at other post in this forum XD
But anyway, anymore pics would be appreciated ^^

Celebrimbor
09-26-2005, 02:28 AM
I've been following Z:TP for a while now, and so far as I can tell the only possible known appearance of Zelda in any offical art or video was an enigmatic woman cloaked and shrouded with something on her forehead in the official trailer; but other then that there has been no art that I'm aware of that has Zelda.

The OFFICIAL word from whenever it was they were actually talking about the project is that TP is set in Hyrule, but decades after the events of OT. There's also some murmuring that they've replaced Zelda. In any case, Navi is gone too so it looks like a whole new story.

You know, I just wanna go over there and beat it into their myoptic minds that all the American audience wants is a bigger, meaner, better drawn revisit of OT, which is in turn a bigger, meaner, better drawn revisit of ALttP. Nintendo seems to have this misconception that telling the exact same story over and over again risks franchise fatigue. It doesn't. Changing the artwork and making Link look like something from a Fisher Price Little People playset is what causes franchise fatigue.

Jaina Solo
09-26-2005, 02:38 AM
Are you talking about this?

http://www.ganonstower.com/zeldagcn2/offart8.jpg

That's the official character design of the new Zelda. It's been out for months.

Celebrimbor
09-26-2005, 02:42 AM
It's too late for for me to try and argue indepth, but from what I've heard Nintendo has been making changes to the story since that article came out.

Jaina Solo
09-26-2005, 02:51 AM
I've also heard about the changes Nintendo is planning to make to TP Zelda, but you don't think they'd go so far as to change the character designs, do you? I mean, you can change the story around as much as you wanted to, but it wouldn't make a difference whether you changed the character designs or not (unless they turn Zelda into a guy, or something :thumbsup: ). I hope they don't change Zelda's design; I really like her new look.

Parias
09-26-2005, 06:07 PM
you say that about character designs etc but Wind Waker was originally supposed to have the realistic look of TP (ill leave it there before i go off on one; Wind Waker was a joke). anyway, good luck with the costume :P

Gauss
09-26-2005, 07:04 PM
Are you talking about this?

http://www.ganonstower.com/zeldagcn2/offart8.jpg

That's the official character design of the new Zelda. It's been out for months.

yup yup, thanks! :love:

artisticdoodle
09-26-2005, 08:19 PM
I've also heard about the changes Nintendo is planning to make to TP Zelda, but you don't think they'd go so far as to change the character designs, do you? I mean, you can change the story around as much as you wanted to, but it wouldn't make a difference whether you changed the character designs or not (unless they turn Zelda into a guy, or something :thumbsup: ). I hope they don't change Zelda's design; I really like her new look.

If I remember correctly EGM had that image with a line or two about it being one of many character sketches. It's not official, but it's the only thing out there on TP Zelda. :)