PDA

View Full Version : Ninja vs. Pirates Gathering/photo Shoot

Mandyness
09-27-2005, 11:40 AM
Alright I know almost every Convention I go to there needs to be a Ninja vs. Pirates Gathering which means any series can join the gathering as long there a ninja and a pirate. ^^ It still in the planning but there shall be a game with this too. Me and my fellow Pirate friend is planning a game that shall go all the days of the convention. When I figure out what that game shall be and what the prize shall be I shall post it up here.

Photo Shoot: I thought it would be good idea for Pictures if we had some poses of fighting or just have some fun. If you all think this is a good Idea please reply to this post and then we could start getting a time and place for the gathering ^_^.

LousyItachi
09-27-2005, 03:14 PM
I for one am kinda sick of the whole One Piece vs. Naruto thing. They're both very popular anime. So what. They have nothing to do with each other, and look pretty silly in pictures together.

Darth Takeo
09-27-2005, 04:49 PM
Sounds like fun to me! Some of the Team still has it's Mortal Kombat ninja apparel.

Oh, here's something for the pirates:
http://www.studio2f.com/misc/images/corsair-thumb.jpg

Mandyness
09-27-2005, 08:48 PM
I for one am kinda sick of the whole One Piece vs. Naruto thing. They're both very popular anime. So what. They have nothing to do with each other, and look pretty silly in pictures together.

I can Understand that but the reason it so pose to be funny at times then interesting but that also why I said any series that deals with Ninja's and Pirates then making it just One Piece and Naruto.

LousyItachi
09-28-2005, 01:14 PM
Let's be serious here... it inevitably ends up being 95% Naruto and One Piece.

Act1 of Konoha
10-04-2005, 01:05 AM
And the problem is. . .people cosplay ams people they like, Naruto and One Piece are like you said popular, wich means more people are likely to dress as them. I mean it there was a Battel of the undead shoot it be all about Bleach and Hellsing, and yet no one would care unless the would be in said shoot. but to get to the point of this thread, i really dont wanna dress as the same person so many cons in a row, but for this, no, for Miss Ness (Mandyness) I'll do it. but really like the one at Otakon this should be fun.

hmmmmm might go pirate this yeah. . .hmmmm pie

Mandyness
10-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Miss Ness that a new name for me *writes it down in notebook of names and nick names* Umm pirates fun. Well I have other people like the idea so I shall try to pull this off

Act1 of Konoha
10-06-2005, 10:06 PM
*looks over at friend* She likes it dude, Mandyness really likes it!!!

Mandyness
10-07-2005, 01:55 PM
*looks over at friend* She likes dude, Mandyness really likes it!!!
O.o umm...*wonders away*

Act1 of Konoha
10-07-2005, 10:59 PM
*blinks twice and walks the other way* Ohhh pie

BWMissWednesday
10-09-2005, 02:27 PM
MANDY! hey i'm MissAlsundays twin (from Gaia) i'd love to have the fight, we can kill the ninja's accept Kakashi

Miss.AllSunday
10-09-2005, 02:41 PM
hello mandynees,rember me from gaia?hehehehe anyways we still have to team up to get kakashi's bells,rember?

BWMissWednesday
10-09-2005, 03:11 PM
you said i could help to, i want a bell too, i wonder if he'll only have two thought -thinks- I GOT DIBS O NTHE BOOK THEN!

Deeder
10-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Mandyness, have you been to realultimatepower.net? because that sounds like an idea from that website. *having stories about ninjas fighting pirates and all*

Mandyness
10-09-2005, 06:40 PM
No I have not been to that site. Also yes pictures me bell muhahaha.. Umm I'm close on an idea for the game we can all play for the entire convention ^^.

Miss.AllSunday
10-10-2005, 06:54 PM
the game could be to get all the kakashi's bells >.<

Mandyness
10-11-2005, 11:18 AM
the game could be to get all the kakashi's bells >.<
Lol hmm Well I don't think the pirates would really really like that. The ninja oh yeah but yesh...>.>

Miss.AllSunday
10-12-2005, 06:00 PM
me being apirate would love that,hehehe i love kakashi!

nachtinis
10-13-2005, 06:16 PM
There was a pirate/ninja gathering at katsucon one year and it was alot of t-shirt ninjas, and then someone had a ninja party that did not allow t-shirt ninjas, but they got in anyway. And then there was this one time at band camp...

Valgaav_Xellos
10-20-2005, 04:22 PM
I'll be Sexy no jutsu Kakashi going with my friend who'll be Sasuke so you'll see us there :D

Mandyness
10-21-2005, 07:08 PM
I'll be Sexy no jutsu Kakashi going with my friend who'll be Sasuke so you'll see us there :D

That awesome ^_^

niphrodel
10-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Hey guys, AUSA is a month away, so as soon as it's convenient for you, please decide on a day/time/place for this photoshoot so I can add it to the official photoshoot thread! Thanks!

Mandyness
10-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Alright people since the time is coming we should set up a time. ^^; I thought for those that wish to be part of the game to meet up on friday Night. Then Make main gathering to be on Saturday. And Sunday we will have the prize give away. XD. Just need to set up times. ^^;;

niphrodel
10-23-2005, 11:26 PM
When you decide on times, please comment on the photoshoot schedule thread. I'll still keep checking this thread, though ^_^

Mandyness
10-24-2005, 05:59 PM
When you decide on times, please comment on the photoshoot schedule thread. I'll still keep checking this thread, though ^_^
Awesome and thank you ^_^ I shall get some times soon.

sailor-moon
10-25-2005, 05:55 PM
::randomly looks around:: so how many of us are going to be sporting the ninja gettups? >:D

::busts out Kurenai::

Valgaav_Xellos
11-02-2005, 08:04 PM
Yay Friday night should work for me ^___^

Mandyness
11-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Yay Friday night should work for me ^___^
Awesome to hear that ^-^. I shall have three total gatherings but the offical photo shoot shall probably saturday.

Valgaav_Xellos
11-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Oh, well Saturday should be fine too. It's just I'll be getting there mid-Fri. afternoon and I dunno if I'll be there Sunday so yeah lol

Mandyness
11-03-2005, 07:43 PM
Alright well I shall figure things out very very shortly.

OvershadowCloud
11-03-2005, 08:07 PM
Depending on what time/all that jazz this is held at, count me in as Kakashi. >D

Mandyness
11-04-2005, 12:30 PM
Awesome ^_^
I shall have an Idea this weekend or later in the week.

Mandyness
11-14-2005, 12:34 PM
Alrighty! Let see Ninja's vs. Pirates gathering on Friday is mostly a meet up saying you shall be playing the game and to learn what the game is. There are prizes for the best Pirate and the Best Ninja. I shall give the prize on sunday or Saturday Evening due to people might not be there sunday morning. I will talk about it on saturday Gathering.
Friday: Let do 5:30pm Hopefully I shall be there counts on my ride x.x So I shall double check but let plan for that.
Saturday 1:30pm in the lobby then move toward outside in this area if it not too cold or raining. For some pictures. Then we can then break down into the game afterwords.

Well that all I know for right now so let me know what you all think please? >.<

Valgaav_Xellos
11-16-2005, 10:05 PM
Weather should be good the whole weekend, as in... no rain. Though it should still be in around the 50's or so from what I saw on Fox5 News this evening.

And for the meet-up on Friday, is this in the lobby as well? o_O

Mandyness
11-17-2005, 12:13 PM
For thoe who wish to do the game meet up on friday explaining the game and all. Also I shall show the lovely prizes on Saturday. ^_^ So I hope everyone will enjoy the game and have fun. ^^;; I shall see you all tomorrow. Or saturday. *thumbs up*
If you need to look for me and ask question on friday I shall be sakura with probably duffle bag lugging it around ^^;; due to that I won't get my room to late. Hehehehe....*dies*

BWMissWednesday
11-21-2005, 09:47 AM
that was a fun fight though only Zoro, pirate dude, and me thwere actully fighting with my friends Sarah...then all the pictures i foudn i look liek i'm dancing in alot of the pirate vs. ninja pictures