PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale Cosplayers?

Iwakuralain16
09-27-2005, 05:03 PM
I never thought i would be saying this, but it looks like there is a high chance of me going to Oni-con this year. I will most likely be cosplaying as a BRII character, so if there are any BR cosplayers from either of the movies or the manga, it would be cool to meet up at some point during the weekend. Depending on if i can get paid vacation for that weekend, I will be going. Ill be working for a dealer most of the time though(which is the only reason why I am really going hehe). :)

ayn*chan
09-30-2005, 12:39 AM
Hopefully I'll have a BR uniform tossed together by then, my friend already made us the collars. xD

CorDynasty
09-30-2005, 02:43 AM
Darn! I thought in battle royal you meant cosplayers fighting it out. Yeah, that would be good for me. It'll allow me to show off my Mugen costume against those fake Sephiroths or weak Vashs. Apparently commenting this means I'm going to be assaulted by many of them at Oni-con, so a battle royal is highly possible.

Danzikumaru
09-30-2005, 06:06 PM
Darn! I thought in battle royal you meant cosplayers fighting it out. Yeah, that would be good for me. It'll allow me to show off my Mugen costume against those fake Sephiroths or weak Vashs. Apparently commenting this means I'm going to be assaulted by many of them at Oni-con, so a battle royal is highly possible.

.....Battle Royale is a japanese movie/book/manga about students pitted against eachother in a fight to the the death....it has nothing to do with what you just said.

Iwakuralain16
10-01-2005, 11:53 PM
.....Battle Royale is a japanese movie/book/manga about students pitted against eachother in a fight to the the death....it has nothing to do with what you just said.

That is very true, but it would be intresting and almost entertaining to see though... XD