PDA

View Full Version : JSRF......dance???

Blues.EXE
02-01-2003, 02:50 PM
BIg question here, for a skit, can my group skate around the hotel and or dance anytime we want?????

makio
02-05-2003, 06:02 AM
LOL...I seriously doubt they'll allow you to skate in a hotel (heaven knows I'd try it); but you probably could do it outside in their parking lot during a convention in an open area. I don't think they allow it on stage either for fear of people falling off. It all depends on the convention staff/location, I suppose.

Blues.EXE
02-05-2003, 03:46 PM
hmmmm, but what about the dancing. I got yo-yo's dance down packed, and i wanna show off my moves!

diqitaldreams
02-06-2003, 12:29 PM
It's not whether you have skills or not... I think the hotels wouldn't allow you to do anything of the sort on their property. They're afraid of getting sued, in case anything happened.

Celine
02-06-2003, 01:36 PM
If you're going to be dancing, you really should find a location that is out of the way and won't annoy the hotel or convention attendees. If the dancing involves any sort of stunts or anything that could potentially endanger yourself or anyone nearby, they won't allow it. And the skating is definitely out- you'd be best off going outside of the hotel if you want to show off your moves.

Rosiel
02-06-2003, 01:40 PM
Hotels won't even allow you to /wear/ skates inside, so doing stunts is even more out of the question. Sorry.

As for dancing, if you're playing music or taking up too much space you'll be stopped too. Hotels tend to be very serious about that kind of thing. Do a private demonstration in your room for a lucky few, that way you won't get in trouble. ;)