PDA

View Full Version : Who's seen Angelic Layer???

Sakura_blossom
07-25-2002, 06:11 PM
I've only seen some pictures and heard some songs and read a short synopsis, but I think this Anime looks sooooo cute!! Has anyone seen it? Is it as good as it looks?

~*~Mei~*~

Hikaruchan
07-25-2002, 06:27 PM
I've seen all of it, its a very cute show. Definitely check it out.

rayechu
07-25-2002, 09:54 PM
Have seen it and next year my group is doing an angelic Layer. hehe Miskichi here I come. but I gotta practice my myaaaaaaaaaa

Shinobu
07-26-2002, 09:28 AM
Yeah I have the anime and the manga. they're different in a lot of ways so it's nice to have it that way. The 1st manga is out in stores if you live in america but volume two won't be out until September 3rd. (I purchased the japanese manga) When I go to shoujocon 2003 or if I get to go to katsucon 9 I want to do an angelic layer group with Misaki, Icchan, and whatever my friend desides to be.... She seems to like Ringo a lot so maybie she'll be her. Well if you want to see the fansubbed anime I can send it to you via streamload.

Mikagami
07-26-2002, 11:21 PM
I've never seen it, but I've heard it was pretty good. And after seeing a AMV someone made of the series at Animazement a few months ago, I really want to see it.

Yggdrasil Pie
07-26-2002, 11:33 PM
Cute-ness! Definetly cute! I like it!!! I like everything from CLAMP... ^^;;;;;;

Sakura_blossom
07-28-2002, 09:04 PM
Cool! ^_^ I'm thinking of either cosplaying Hikaru or Wizard. ^_^ ((probobly Wizard. I TALL!!!)) Um, so whats Wizards character like? ((<-- ish ordering the manga but hasnt gotten it yet)) and what manga does he show up in? The first one?

Shinobu
07-28-2002, 09:32 PM
Wizard dosent show up in the first or second mangas. I dont know beyond that. He appears in episode 3 or 4 of the series though. Well Wizard dosnet have a personality because he's an angel. 0_0 He is like a robot.... Controled by the Deus. But his Deus is quiete and cool.....

pookie-kun
07-28-2002, 09:41 PM
I've seen all of the anime ^^ I even cosplayed Icchan at Otakon.. I didn't have a plush octopus, though, so I settled for a package of ramen noodles :/

Madmann
07-29-2002, 11:14 PM
Ive seen it one of my top 10

Hopage
07-30-2002, 11:24 AM
I love Angelic Layer and I made 2 costumes from it, Ranga and Tsubaki, I was going to go with a whole Angelic Layer gruop to a con a few months back but it got cancelled, and I'm still rather bitter about it, so I have half done wizzard and Mushroom Angel outfits in my closet for other people.

Madmann
07-30-2002, 10:18 PM
were gonna have an angelic layer Group next year

tydawgsd
08-12-2002, 08:13 PM
Angelic layer is really good. I enjoyed it. It is your typical feel good story told in a slightly different style. The charactes are really likable, and the action scenes are well done. Definently a must-see.

Space Invader
08-12-2002, 10:48 PM
I would LOVE to cosplay as Hikaru. Her outfit kicks butt!

KuroBara
08-13-2002, 10:55 AM
I love Angelic Layer! I read a friend's copy of the Tokyopop manga vol. 1, then went out and bought the HK dvds that weekend. I'd really like to cosplay as the white angel that Misakichii first sees. I've been itching to wear some great wings.

There's an excellent music video for the series here: http://animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=7587

It won first prize at Otakon for action. Plus, it has shots of tons of the angels.