PDA

View Full Version : Yuuko - XXXholic

Azira
09-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Im going to be makeing a Yuuko costume from XXXholic, but im haveing one major problem, since Yuuko has so many wonderful outfits i simply cannot choose one! Dose anyone have any suggestions?
Oh and the more Colored picture the better. ( becasue i know a lot of her outfits dont have color unfortunately)

Chibi-kun
09-30-2005, 11:30 PM
I'd seen someone in this forum did her 'witch' outfit when Shaoran and the others showed up. It was lovely. I would love to suggest her kimono in the first page of the manga which I believe is in colored and have a Watanuki with you in chains and neko ears *drools* XDDDD

Ringo
10-01-2005, 12:48 AM
Make them all. =D

Well, that's how I do it. ^_~

rayechu
10-01-2005, 05:14 AM
I haven't seen the beads outfit yet. But I think you would really have to be up to the challenge.
http://www.graphicnovelreview.com/articles/issue3/images/xxxholic.jpg

Azira
10-01-2005, 03:36 PM
I haven't seen the beads outfit yet. But I think you would really have to be up to the challenge.
http://www.graphicnovelreview.com/articles/issue3/images/xxxholic.jpg

so...many...beads... i would probably go crazy before finishing that

mirrorsaber
10-02-2005, 12:38 AM
I would love to do a Yuuko cosplay if a had group of people willing to dress as Watanuki and Maro and Momo-dashi. But then again, I might do it alone.

Yea, she has lots of pretty outfits to make. ^_^

rayechu
10-02-2005, 02:01 AM
so...many...beads... i would probably go crazy before finishing that
The thing that makes it even worse is you probably can't find a lot of beads the right color/shape and would have to make them yourself.

Amy the Yu
10-06-2005, 11:47 PM
I would love to do a Yuuko cosplay if a had group of people willing to dress as Watanuki and Maro and Momo-dashi. But then again, I might do it alone.

Yea, she has lots of pretty outfits to make. ^_^Come to Anime North 2007. Me and Seed-chan plan to make Maru and Moro (respectively) to fullfill our retard-ness. XD