PDA

View Full Version : ROOMMATES NEEDED for 5 PERSON SUITE

rabidfanboy
10-01-2005, 02:27 AM
I have a suite that currently has three male occupants (myself, my brother and his best friend) ages 23-26.

We are looking for possibly 1-2 roommates to equally split costs of the room. It is booked Thursday night - Sunday. With 4 people sharing it would roughly be $33 per night. MEANING - if you want to stay Friday night and Saturday night your cost would be around $66....Thursday through Sunday would be around $99. If we had a 5th roommate costs would be $28 per night, etc...

You should be 18+ either male or female. Due to gas prices we are currently looking at doing the Greyhound thing....and would love it if our roommate could hook us up with a ride to the Greyhound station at 11:45am Sunday. It would be GREATLY APPRECIATED ^_~

email me at: gordon@rabidfanboy.com

(NOTE: If you are a group of 3 we might consider 6 people.)

edit: If you have bad hygiene and don't plan on showering during the weekend you need not apply.

Mekong_Please
10-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Okay, I know someone that needs a room! A guy, and we can't have guys in our room. Here is his email. Please let him room with you:canebronco@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Danzikumaru
10-08-2005, 01:52 AM

We're riding up with two people that need a room. I've informed them of your post, and you should be recieving word from them at some point

Hedgehogey
10-08-2005, 05:10 AM
Me and my girl need a room. How would you feel about trading rides for room?