PDA

View Full Version : Gravitation cosplay

laamberry
10-03-2005, 09:56 PM
hello all ^^ this nekocon is a very special time...a very special time indeed. that is why we need.... Gravitation cosplay O_O lol, enough drama. ^^ for one day i am going to be Ryuichi and for another i am going to Shuichi while my friends are Hiro and Fujisaki 8D is anyone else considering gravitaiton cosplay? it'd be really cool to take a few photos together^^ >.> plus...we need a K-san....aww 8D that'd be so cool!

i'm just a poor little shu-chan searching for an unsuspecting yuki cosplayer.....

Tohma
10-04-2005, 09:35 PM
I'll be going as Tohma for the Saturday masquerade and I'll have my Eiri-san with me ^_^ That is basically the only time we'll be in our gravitation outfits but if you catch us before the masquerade we could get pictures.

laamberry
10-04-2005, 09:47 PM
*gasp* O_O...y-yuki....is...coming........ *nose bleed* how much do ....you want tohma? *takes out wallet* heres our nekocon funds...take it. TAKE IT!! TT0TT one glomp for Yuki is all i asssskkkkk!!!!~

oh, are you being in the Masq too?? wow....well, i will no longer be shuichi at that point ;;_;; i will be gackt

Tohma
10-05-2005, 11:54 PM
*smiles* I will permit you one glomp at no charge, but any more and the rate is high ^_^

Yes, we are doing the masquerade so prepare for a little gravitation fun ^^ I may be able to convince Eiri-san to change into the outfits sooner if you want to get pictures.

laamberry
10-08-2005, 05:17 PM
O_O......*nosebleed at a thought**bows, throwing self on the groun* THANK YOU ALMIGHTY TOHMA, MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laamberry
10-23-2005, 10:38 PM
......hmm? no one else?! darn...

laamberry
10-26-2005, 07:44 PM
Hey, Tohma-san, when should we meet up? ._. should i IM you maybe....?