PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Apocalypse ALICE back refrences

Tenucha
10-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Hey!
My GF was thinking about maybe doing the RE: Apocalypse Alice design cosplay... one problem...
We need refrenced pics of the back of the character.

Does anyone have any screenshots or screencaps that can be used for refrences?

Captain Gundam
10-03-2005, 09:30 PM
try yahoo for alice pics. there might be some there.

Forcebewitya
10-03-2005, 09:55 PM
This probably would be more suited for the Resident Evil thread in the video game section.

Forcebewitya.

Tenucha
10-03-2005, 10:00 PM
try yahoo for alice pics. there might be some there.

I just googled it... I dunno if Yahoo has a better or different picture selection.

I searched for:
RE Alice
Resident Evil Alice
Apocalypse Alice
Nemesis Alice

This probably would be more suited for the Resident Evil thread in the video game section.

Forcebewitya.

Are you sure? I dont feel like getting flammed 'cus this is not the video game and the movies suck and blah blah blah

Captain Gundam
10-03-2005, 10:16 PM
I just googled it... I dunno if Yahoo has a better or different picture selection.

I searched for:
RE Alice
Resident Evil Alice
Apocalypse Alice
Nemesis Alice

try under yahoo movies and such. I did that for star wars while looking for some obi wan pics.

Forcebewitya
10-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Are you sure? I dont feel like getting flammed 'cus this is not the video game and the movies suck and blah blah blah

Well we've discussed the movies before and I know some people on the thread have movie costumes (mainly alice, so they might be helpful anyway) I could be wrong though, and I understand the desire not to be flammed.

Forcebewitya.

Cesario
10-06-2005, 05:21 AM
Direct linky to the Production Photos:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808495843/photo/stills

TrinCroft
10-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Try MillaJ.com. Look through the news section.. somewhere in there is where I got all my reference pictures.