PDA

View Full Version : Onna Fest Halftime Show

Ranma Saotome
10-03-2005, 11:08 PM
Ok people here it is...

Since I no longer have my planned singer to sing while the judges were deciding winners, me and The Anime Fanboy have come up with something...

So, who likes wrestling?

We have decided to a wrestling skit to entertain the audience! So, we need 2 people as ring announcers, 1 person to wrestle/fight (knowledge of martial arts and/or wrestling, and taking falls is a must), and 4 people to hold the rope for the match. The actual wrestling will be rehearsed that Saturday. Everything else is basically set in stone.

So if you're interested drop me a line and let's work something out. I'm also casting for extras just in case there's an open opportunity for something else more!

Questions, comments?

Initial Diesal
10-03-2005, 11:36 PM
DUDE that's exactly what Shoujo and yuri is all about, alright!
wait no... wtf?
I guess I could fight Aaron with all that sound equipment in that tiny room on that tiny stage.

TheAnarCHris
10-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Oh man, I approve of this sooo much it's not even funny...

I'd totally get in on it, if I was wasn't, you know, a judge...

Ranma Saotome
10-04-2005, 02:39 PM
Yo man, you were the first person that came to mind.

Vanilla H.
10-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Man, I'd totally be an announcer if I wasn't so hella shy about getting up on stage. And needless to say, if I actually was Zoro, you could totally get me in the ring. XD

Maybe I could hold a rope? ^_^;;;

Seriously, this sounds very amusing.

KaineMaxwell
10-04-2005, 07:14 PM
...And Ebisu can stand there and point!
:P

Vanilla H.
10-04-2005, 09:47 PM
Bothering you again.

Hey, my boyfriend is going as Monkey D. Luffy, and I'm trying to get him to enter as the opponent-type. He's a pretty accomplished martial artist, and he's a dead ringer for his character. What would this entail, exactly? Sunday's my birthday, so I might be able to guilt him into it. XD

And then me and Sanji can cheer him on from the sidelines. Fighto!

Ranma Saotome
10-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Okay. Contact The Anime Fanboy (theanimefanboy@aol.com) and let him know.