PDA

View Full Version : Sora's Halloween Town Costumes-Kingdom Hearts

Kunishirou
10-06-2005, 07:25 AM
hi, everyone ^^ I need your help again now...

I have a plan to make Sora's Halloween Town (HT) version costume on Kingdom Hearts.
I've got the front design from the official image, but I'm still confused on making the design from back.

Does anyone have any idea about the design of Sora's HT costume from the back beside the bat wings? Or should I just let it plain black? Any sample images will be very helpful, if you have it. Thanks!! ^_^

HuongStar
10-06-2005, 09:10 AM
I just made mine plain but if you play the game, there are options to "circle" the characters using the in-game camera.

Kunishirou
10-08-2005, 10:00 AM
oh yes, I've played it once more, and it is plain black..with a kind of black fabric hanged below his bat wings? I dunno, but I think I got the point now

thansk for your help HuongStar! ^^

AZNPRDE420666
10-12-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm cosplaying as sora too.

What are you making his jacket out of?

I'm so confused on if I should make it out of a vinyl type material or a stretchy black material.

TwiliteSea
10-13-2005, 01:52 AM
He has a small cape that hangs from underneath his collar and the bat wings.

Vinyl isn't too comfy and not easy to move around in. Pleather would be more comfortable, but if you don't wanna spend $8.99 a yard for that, go with sportswear lyrca/stretchy fabric.

HuongStar
10-13-2005, 09:25 AM
Pleather definitely lends the costume a good look but I've seen other amazing Sora costume made with regular heavy-weight twill.