PDA

View Full Version : AX Jrock Events: Lolita Tournament accepting submissions!

lupineloli
02-02-2003, 03:10 PM
I saw a previous thread for this, but the address given was incorrect. The address to the J-rock Events HP is:

http://www.geocities.com/classy_cosplay/jrock03.html

and the Lolita Tournament is under "programming" - as well as the J-rock Masquerade. The submission form is now up and I urge everyone who is interested in participating to sign up early.
You may always update your information as time goes on.

I hope to see a lot of you at the J-rock Events!

katchoo
02-02-2003, 04:46 PM
I think i registered. Could you let me know if you don't see a katchoo registered?

Thanks ^_^

Yui
02-02-2003, 07:16 PM
thanx for the real link (and wow...do I look bad in the last year's photos....I think I had too much gel in my hair, my head looks tiny O_o I think it's time to use do pink wig version for future use.)

lupineloli
02-02-2003, 08:06 PM
please remember to read all of the guidelines carefully before submitting. There are only TWO fields the contestants may submit for: Classic Lolita and Gothic Lolita. All of the others are titles that will be crowned to the winners under those fields.

I will make a page for the successfully submitted contestants in a few days.

katchoo
02-02-2003, 09:10 PM
doh...sorry. I will resubmit. ^_^ Thanks *bows*

Yui
02-03-2003, 12:40 PM
Oh yeah, I understood the rules. What I meant in the other post (in the other thread, I guess) was that I have no chance of reasonably competing for any other catagory. I'm much more gothic/sci-fi lolita if anything.

Hey, do you know if the plushie contest is on this year btw? Because I'm actually ready for that, now ^_-

lupineloli
02-03-2003, 03:59 PM
We are trying to figure out what to bring back and what to leave out. Fanfiction and fanart are definitely out - but I have recieved numerous emails regarding the plushie contest.
I'll go over the idea with the other co-host's and get back to you on that =)

lupineloli
02-13-2003, 01:20 AM
All right, everyone ~ we've done it! We're including EGA as our third and last field for the Lolita Tournament! So if you know a guy who wants to get in on the action (but is too afraid to crossplay ^-^) or a gal who makes a really hot bishie, come on and register for our new EGA (elegant gothic aristocrat) field!

Yuna
02-13-2003, 10:55 AM
Moved to the AX thread