PDA

View Full Version : Dragonlance Cosplay

MistressChi
02-02-2003, 04:42 PM
Anyone in here every cosplayed as a Dragonlance character? I was thinking about doing Tika or Goldmoon....I look a lot like Tika...with the exception of curly hair, but that would be easy to fix!

Hikaruchan
02-02-2003, 11:22 PM
I might do Crysania eventually, but not a high priority unless I find a Raistlin

HuongStar
02-03-2003, 12:35 PM
@_@ I loooove Dragonlance so post pictures if anyone does costumes from the series!!

Vinya
02-03-2003, 02:09 PM
Dra-gon-lance! Dra-gon-lance! I saw a few Raists at last Ropecon... But I can't find any pics... Shame... I'll take a few at the next RopeCon, since Raist is such a popular character. ^_^

I'd love to do some DL cosplay, though... I'd love to see a Dalamar cosplay. (And whoever that would be would have to fear for the rest of his/her life for a certain stalker. ^______^)

MistressChi
02-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Wow! I didn't realize so many people were into this! now...to find some Animazement cosplayers to do a Dragonlance cosplay......that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeBoeing
02-05-2003, 12:03 AM
Ggeetings,

When I get down to a XXL I plan on doing either Sturm Brightblade or Dalamar. I think I may do Tanis as well.

I saw a pic of a Tasslehoff once but that was like 7 years ago. She was the perfect Tasslehoff.

FRom,
Joe

ryuichi fangirl
02-06-2003, 04:46 PM
I wanna do a Tasslehoff or Dalamar..sometime..just depends on if I can get someone else to do a DL costume w/ me at that time...

Mako-san
02-08-2003, 08:30 PM
yeah!! I'm reading Dragonlance right now!! Its a great series!! I wouldn't know who to Cosplay as, I'm liking Alhana to cosplay right now. It would be great to have a group DL Cosplay!! Tas is my favorite character!! He is so carefree!!

ryuichi fangirl
02-28-2003, 10:51 PM
lmao...I named my rabbit Tasslehoff...she's such a little clepto too..it's actually rather funny when she makes off with my glasses...^^

Tiger Standing
11-03-2009, 09:22 PM
I've been doing Dragonlance Cosplay for a few years now. My husband and I dress as Raistlin and Crysania from Legends. I'm hoping to add Laurana as the Golden General next year with a dragonlance as my prop. Got a few other ideas in the works too.

Xavietta
11-04-2009, 10:08 AM
I've been doing Dragonlance Cosplay for a few years now. My husband and I dress as Raistlin and Crysania from Legends. I'm hoping to add Laurana as the Golden General next year with a dragonlance as my prop. Got a few other ideas in the works too.

This thread is from 2003 O-o I started a more recent one here:
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=178319&highlight=dragonlance

albeit, still been a while since anyone's posted lol

MDA
11-04-2009, 11:01 AM
I plan to make Raistlin Majere at some point. Black robes. I want to make it for my dad 'cause Raistlin is my dad's favourite Dragonlance character.