PDA

View Full Version : VCS Sticker ^^

Bagu
10-07-2005, 06:12 PM
I think we need an official sticker to identify members. It can be attached to a con badge at each one we go to.

Anyone feel artistic?

Star_Angel
10-07-2005, 07:41 PM
We have been doing badges, but eevrytime i asked for submissions we only got a few, We actually did have one picked for katsucon last year which was really pretty. and it went on our laynard (sp?) with our badges we all noticed them super easy too.

I think we need an official sticker to identify members. It can be attached to a con badge at each one we go to.

Anyone feel artistic?

Bagu
10-07-2005, 08:02 PM
Do we still have the previous submissions on file somewhere?

Maybe we can all make something and have a poll or something...

If we still are using the one from Katsucon maybe we should get it on a thread and get it stickied so it won't get lost =)

Edit: I've started a VCS badge section in my photobucket gallery for some badges I've made. If anyone has an anime character they'd like to see on a badge I can try and make one.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a212/Bagu00/VCS%20Badges/

They should print out pretty good on photo quality paper

Star_Angel
10-13-2005, 04:34 PM
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=61528
theres the badge thread, a few were made just for otakon then there is maybe a link in there for the one we used at katsucon, there have been about 4 that i know of that were not con specific.
All these badges in this thread were done with their artwork or artwork that we were given permission, we dont want anyone to get us in torubel with copy rights and all.

Bagu
10-13-2005, 06:50 PM
theres the badge thread, a few were made just for otakon then there is maybe a link in there for the one we used at katsucon, there have been about 4 that i know of that were not con specific.
All these badges in this thread were done with their artwork or artwork that we were given permission, we dont want anyone to get us in torubel with copy rights and all.

Good point. These badges I made I probably not a good idea then. :lost:

Wakusei
10-17-2005, 08:27 AM
Yall need to lean on me...
You know how procrastinating and forgetful I get.

Mana P. Malice
10-31-2005, 04:52 PM
How would we get a hold on one of these?

Bagu
10-31-2005, 10:32 PM
*sigh*...this is an innappropriate thread, especially since we have a thread on this subject already.

I wish the mods would come in here and delete this thread.

Riji
11-01-2005, 11:27 AM
*sigh*...this is an innappropriate thread, especially since we have a thread on this subject already.

I wish the mods would come in here and delete this thread.
The mods don't check the member-run forums of the site and we have no member-mods. Just let the thread die; it will eventually.

Mana P. Malice
11-01-2005, 08:51 PM
How would we get a hold on one of these?

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't have time to search through previous threads.

Bagu
11-01-2005, 09:53 PM
no worries mana....we'll name it "the thread that would not die" ^^

Mana P. Malice
11-01-2005, 09:58 PM
I don't mean to be rude, but I don't have time to search through previous threads.

umm...

Riji
11-02-2005, 04:13 PM

See link posted a couple before yours. The thread is only one page and contains links to those that members have made so they shouldn't be hard to find.

Mana P. Malice
11-02-2005, 07:44 PM
Do we print it off or something? Or do we have to make our own badges?

Riji
11-03-2005, 04:50 PM
Do we print it off or something? Or do we have to make our own badges?
In the past, we have done both. Members print off whatever badge they want and where it. Sometimes, we have a designated badge for a certain con.