PDA

View Full Version : new Weiss kreuz manga

haru
02-02-2003, 10:09 PM
i heart that there is a new weiss kreuz manga - weiss side B,
yeah its an official manga, drawn by Oomine Shouko and attributed by Koyasu Takehito. running in Zero-Sum.

since the anime weiss kreuz Gluhen was only 13 ep ... no enough lah!! ... maybe the manga is the continue story of gluhen?

haru
02-02-2003, 11:02 PM
an image from the manga

Squall-chan
02-02-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by haru
an image from the manga

:eek: OMG...that looks awesome...I must have it *determined*

soaze
02-02-2003, 11:31 PM
that looks SICK! x.x :D

*still hasn't seen gluhen ;.;*

Ali-kun
02-03-2003, 10:34 AM
@_@ Wow, that artist's interpretation of Ken's bugnuks is really wicked! They look much like modern-day assassins, but that doesn't mean the picture's not cool-looking anyway ^____^

I think I'd like to actually obtain Gluhen with SUBTITLES 9_9 My friend sent me eps 1 and 2 before a fansubber picked them up, so they're raw...she apparently has 1-5 subbed now so I will make her send it to me. And I saw SOME Gluhen episode at Ushicon, but I don't know what ep it was ^^;;; Sena apparently killed without permission in the previous ep and everyone else pretty much told him what a dumbass he was, and then he went off and did more dumb stuff. And then Kyo did dumb stuff too. And Ali went "haha, you guys are stupid" and then the episode was over and they showed some really kickass AMVs ;P

Yes, jumping into the middle of something can be rather confusing and limit Ali's relevant comments to "haha, you guys are stupid" ^_^;;

soshi
02-03-2003, 11:56 PM
.. O_O that looks damn spiffy.

does anyone know where I can download some WK: Gluhen episodes? I'm extremely curious and don't want to really buy anything unless I'm sure I'll like it.. oO; I reeeaaally did NOT like the original animation, but liked the idea and the two parter manga thingy..

Ran_fujimiya
02-04-2003, 05:29 AM
i know some good download of wk gluhen, PM me if anyone want it

Jin
02-12-2003, 04:20 PM
Weizz Kriez.. did i spell that right... oh well, anywyas yeah thats a sweet anime, never saw the manga.... yeah das it... my friend says i look liek ken... but i dunno

MikigamiTokiya
02-12-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by haru
an image from the manga

kick @$$, as soon as I can find that i'm gonna have to snatch it up. aya looks so fine :razz:

Babbit_Chan
02-12-2003, 10:15 PM
Damn, that's awesome. I need to get my hands on the new anime.

soshi
02-12-2003, 11:09 PM
the new anime is nothing like the new manga ~ it's speculated that the manga is either in another timeline/reality/universe/whatever, or that it takes place a while after the new anime.

chibi-dj
03-01-2003, 11:50 PM
oooooOOOOooooo *drool* i want! i want!.....ummm...any advice as to where to get it? (is it even released in the states?)

Michi
03-02-2003, 07:51 AM
It's not released in /English/ in the states, but you can probably find it at Kinokuniya or something like that. ^_^;

haru
03-02-2003, 07:17 PM
someone has scanned the manga first 2 chapter! and available dw online
the manga has being published in the Zero-Sum monthly magazine!!!

and i heart that there is some flashback screen which related to the anime - Gluhen.

look like the manga background was not japan anymore

Nene
03-03-2003, 12:38 AM
ooo! where's the site with the scans? =X

haru
03-06-2003, 02:49 AM
yoh!! the manga weiss side b is the "after story" of the anime -wk gluhen. the manga chapter 3 has some flashback show that what happen to aya ... from the anime last ep (ep 13).. and sena..
it may be spoiler??? if havent watch the anime yet.

the manga links is here:
http://obsession.henkei.com/wk/
http://geocities.com/ravenofshadow/

the anime - weiss kreuz gluhen last chapter (ep 13) ending song -tomorow can be dw here:
www.yuugao.net
(i think thats the BEST song in gluhen)

soshi
03-06-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Michi
It's not released in /English/ in the states, but you can probably find it at Kinokuniya or something like that. ^_^;

you'd have to hope they carry the magazine it's in, because it's so new and there's no books (tankuban's?) of it out yet.