PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale Cosplay

lupineloli
02-03-2003, 03:48 AM
anyone else willing to do some Battle Royale cosplay? I am making a Mitsuko (#11) costume for Fanime and I'd like to meet up with other BR cosplayers ~ even do a skit if enough people got involved...

enishi
02-03-2003, 03:57 AM
I have a Kiriyama costume, and I know a handful of people on this board have done BR costumes already.

But I won't be going to Fanime this year, so I can't really help you out in that department. ^_^;

Yuna
02-03-2003, 04:02 AM
NYAO! I want to make a Mitsuko costume sometime!!

::stabbs random plushie::

I have no idea why I would want to cosplay her!

::bites Enishi::

no idea at all. I also thought about Chigusa, but I could use more blood with Mitsuko >D

enishi
02-03-2003, 04:06 AM
You should! >:D

We could face off -- with me winning triumphantly of course. ^_^

Yuna
02-03-2003, 04:10 AM
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

You wouldn't last a moment against me! Oh ho ho ho. My scary monkee dance would have you running for the hills... or something o_O;

But yeah, I refuse to spend more then $60 on a BR costume, and I haven't seen any of the right color khaki in a sturdy fabric, that would take blood stains well (that's the important thing). And I want a NICE lace for the under skirt! ARRRR... XD~~ Maybe when I'm not trying to pump out an Adora by AX x_X;

lupineloli
02-03-2003, 04:54 PM
Well - if anyone plans to do some BR cosplay and would like to be in a Fanime skit - please let me know @ onyxmoon@pacbell.net
The only role covered (so far) is Mitsuko. We may have a Kiriyama.