PDA

View Full Version : What are you gonna wear?

Princess_Zelda
10-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Yes, yes, yes! I know it's way to early to be considering what you're gonna actually wear to LA, but some might already know! And for those who don't, who do you plan/want to be???

Juunanagou
10-25-2005, 06:56 PM
Well, that's pretty easy, I'm going as cyborg # 17 of DBGT one day, and as ralf jones of king of fighters another, and as goemon ishikawa for another... these last two are if I gather the materials in time... Who else has got something cooked up for anime la?

Gowa-chan
10-25-2005, 08:48 PM
Well . . . because I'm crazy (and i haven't even started on my other costumes for ALA yet) I'll be wearing my Anko costume . . . yay for fishnet and mini-skirts!!

CelestialAurora
10-27-2005, 05:48 PM
i'm deciding between Seras Victoria or AC Aerith. maybe i'll wear both if i can go for more than one day.

Solaria
10-30-2005, 01:54 AM
I'll have Rin/Isuzu (Fruits Basket), and versions 2.0 of both my AC Tifa and my SeeD Quistis. Not sure which days I'll wear each costume, but those are the three that I'm planning on bringing. I may bring a fourth costume along in case Tifa gets too cold, or just bring a coat for when I can't tough it out- not sure yet. :-P

Moon Prince
10-30-2005, 10:07 PM
I will most likely bring Great Saiya Man (DBZ), Tomasu Hoji (Deka Ranger) and Rip Van Winkle (Hellsing)

Captain Jack
11-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Captain Jack Sparrow
Link
Jecht
Big Boss aka Naked Snake

And I'm going to try to cosplay Brother Sum from Kung Fu Hustle as well.

Angel Tifa
11-01-2005, 03:14 PM
The costumes I plan on bringing are, FFVII Tifa, Wallmarket Tifa, AC Tifa, Amano Tifa, and Fem Cloud Strife. Maybee Lulu too if I get her done by Anime L.A..

EDIT-For sure I will be cosplaying Aya Brea/Parasite Eve 2. I finished upgrading her and I love it :D!

~Tifa

Evolution
11-01-2005, 04:52 PM
I'm still hoping I can make it, and if I can, I'll be sporting my Tonberry King and maybe Mr. Karate in hopes of digging up some SNK Cosplayers...^_^

Kokuu
11-01-2005, 06:05 PM
I'll be bringing Elizabeth Swann (PotC) and Padme (Star Wars) and maybe a Yuna costume. We'll see.

Captain Gundam
11-01-2005, 07:24 PM
I'm taking my chiro costume to ALA and Ash if its done on time.

Fullmetal
11-02-2005, 05:31 PM
I'll probably be Ed for a day and then Jo from Burst angel, and maybe May from Guilty Gear if i can get it done in time

InvaderKiani
11-02-2005, 07:37 PM
I'll prolly break out Shiki =3

Moon Prince
11-02-2005, 10:15 PM
I'm still hoping I can make it, and if I can, I'll be sporting my Tonberry King and maybe Mr. Karate in hopes of digging up some SNK Cosplayers...^_^

Heh. I have a King costume. I haven't worn it in a while. I can bring that.

starlet_flower
11-02-2005, 10:47 PM
hmm, assuming i can make it, i'll probably be bringing FFVII Yuffie(hopefully done by then), Genesis from Suicide Club, Psychic'er Paine, Guilty Gear May(again, hopefully done by then), and of course, my Fem Squall Leonhart. gotta have the Fem Squall! i might also bring Kayako Saeki from Ju-On.

Sin★
11-03-2005, 12:06 AM
I'll be going as Seguchi Tohma from Gravitation again, and perhaps I'll bring my Mr. K outfit along as well. Perhaps. :3

Hazel Chaz
11-04-2005, 07:40 PM
Two links that may be of use... Pictures of the hotel, for potential cosplay group gathering points:

http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Pix/2005/pix3584.htm

And our group gathering schedule forum on the website:

http://www.animelosangeles.org/bbs/viewforum.php?f=24

Sana-chan
11-06-2005, 05:40 PM
This is probably subject to change lol, but for certain I'll be bringing:

- Mermaid Luchia from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
- Echizen Ryoma (for TeniMyUSA performance~) from Prince of Tennis
- Athrun Zala from Gundam SEED
- Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED Destiny

There's a bunch of other random PoT, Naruto, and FMA stuff I wanna bring too... hmmmmmmmm...

Evil Bishounen
11-07-2005, 03:41 PM
As it stands right now, I'm likely bringing a couple different Orochimaru outfits and my big black JENOVA-freak robe. If I can get more accomplished over the next couple months than I anticipate though, it may change. (I'm wearing Orochimaru in some form no matter what though :cool: )

Jaina Solo
11-07-2005, 07:06 PM
*Cries* I don't know what to bring! For the first time, I have too many costumes to wear on too few days. XD

For sure, I'll be bringing Twilight Princess Zelda and Yuki (Fruits Basket). I'd like to bring Belldandy, but I dunno how to fit that in if I bring Kenshin. And then, of course, there's Star Wars day on Sunday, so I could bring my Jaina Solo costume...

Decisions, decisions.

Fireshark
11-08-2005, 04:38 AM
Shea: You SHOULD bring your Kenshin; we have to prove we're two separate costumes! ;)

In any event, I'm bringing Kenshin for sure; unlikely (but possibly) Celebras from World of Warcraft (my centaur dryad monstrosity, see gallery); and two secret costumes.

Chibi-kun
11-09-2005, 05:08 PM
ill be wearing my original akatsuki design and possibly bring lunamaria along as well

Aya Mizu
11-10-2005, 03:32 AM
Ah I don't know yet except for Tohru from Furuba ^^;

Eun
11-10-2005, 05:42 PM
A random EGL persacom. XD

Jaina Solo
11-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Ah I don't know yet except for Tohru from Furuba ^^;
YAY FOR FURUBA!

Anyway, I decided to leave Bell at home this time (the wind and the possible rain would be killer on my wings), so Fireshark, I'll bring Kenshin. Wonder-twin powers, ACTIVATE!

Neo_Serenity
11-11-2005, 04:37 PM
... so Fireshark, I'll bring Kenshin. Wonder-twin powers, ACTIVATE!

Hehehe- teasing him he's you is one of my favorite things. He knows I luff him though.

Anyway... I'm bringing Silent Bob, a paradise kiss related outfit, my suprise SM outfit for the group, and a suprise Harry Potter outfit. And... I'm not sure if anything else.

Rema Suzuki
11-13-2005, 01:11 PM
My main costume will be the moogle Yuna costume I'm working on, but I'll bring my Chloe costume, and probably my Yomi costume. I think I'll use the Yuna costume most of Saturday. If I make it out there on Friday, I'll use Chloe, and I'll use Yuna/ and Yomi on Sunday. Probably.

kabuki_KILLER
11-14-2005, 02:36 AM
I plan to wear... Hmmm. XD

~ A Mana outfit that I haven't beaten the death out of by wearing so often
~ Luka from Under the Glass Moon (a bondage-y one ^_~). I probably should do Madame Batolli, but I'm sick of looking like the same person. XD

Altara
11-14-2005, 08:11 PM
I'm planning on cosplaying myrrh from fire emblem.

IDrewFelix
11-15-2005, 05:47 AM
Will be going as Dark Vash and two variants of Sasuke. Hopefully my fourth cosplay will be ready as well!

Lily-chan
11-17-2005, 01:41 AM
I'll be:

Hatori Sohma (Furuba)
Rinrei (Saiyuki)
Gracia Hughes (FMA)
Remus Lupin (Harry Potter)

If anybody knows a Maes Hughes or Homura cosplayer who is going and wouldn't mind posing in a few pictures I'd be really thankful.

EDIT: I took SnJ Jiraiya off because I don't want to freeze... ^^

Scruffy Rebel
11-18-2005, 05:27 PM
maaa, too many costumes and too few days o.O

I'm wanting to wear all of these:

Jaina Solo or Princess Leia
Iruka-sensei
Kagura (Fruits Basket)
Sloth
Urahara

~Scruffy Rebel

Sagara-san
11-22-2005, 06:41 AM
Hey, Heres my list:

Thurman-Warchief of the Baseball Furies(The Warriors)

Dr. Wierd-Aqua Teen Hunger Force(Update: Might not bring it)

Jubei Kibagami-Ninja Scroll

Monkey D. Luffy-One Piece

Wyldcat
11-22-2005, 09:12 PM
I put a lot of effort into actually hammering out Full Metal's automail so I'm gonna use it for all it's worth!

Maybe my old Ranma outfit for the end.

Rosebud
11-22-2005, 11:52 PM
Hmm, well these are the cosplays I plan on bringing:

Hinata Hyuuga (Naruto)
Kiba Inuzuka (Naruto)
Momiji Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Orihime Inoue (Bleach) --if I can get it done in time!

Hmm, not sure which ones I'll wear more though...

HybridTwist
11-23-2005, 07:40 PM
I'm not quite sure on all the costumes I want to bring, but here are ones that I'll more than likely bring:

-Leorio (HunterxHunter)
-Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket)
-Ichigo Kurosaki - Arab version (Bleach) **MAYBE**

I think that's all I'm thinking of bringing, might be changing my mind.

Chibi-kun
11-23-2005, 08:31 PM
revised my list alittle big:

-snj akatsuki member
-lunamaria hawke from gundam seed destiny
-ANBU sasuke
-timejump hinata

hopefully, I'll get the last two finished in time and get the contacts intime as well.

inuashley
11-26-2005, 06:56 PM
I will be wearing Sakura and Hitsugaya one day and Misao(Rurouni Kenshin) and Kuchiki Byakuya.

Moon Prince
11-28-2005, 01:03 AM
I'm probably now going to wear..

Rip Van Winkle (manga version Hellsing)
King (King of Fighters. 96?)
Tomasu Hoji, Deka Blue (Deka Ranger)

InvaderKiani
11-28-2005, 03:36 AM
J-Rocker gal has RETURNED FOR VERSION 2.0HHHHHhhh!

Rogue Marvel
11-28-2005, 07:31 AM
I also have so many costumes to pick from I don't know what to bring.

eh...probably catherine from Gundam wing if we can make a shirt for THat Kid's trowa costume.

might do team magma and team aqua costumes with the boyfriend.

Um...still havn't worn my sango costume so I could bring that.

You know as long as the costume is WARM I'll be good

I was freezing last year

oh yeah..I should probably bring my wench costume for the rum party(or a new version if I ever get around to it) and my corset since I spent way too much money on it. Must use it.

But yes....warning.

Pack WARM!

Shiya Wind
11-28-2005, 04:02 PM
Berserker Yuna. X3

Mistress09
12-22-2005, 09:17 PM
Hopefully I'll have my new costume(s?) ready when ALA rolls around. ^_^

Midnight
12-22-2005, 09:54 PM
Hmm, I remember ALA being very chilly last year.
That means all my costumes (save one) would be very cozy.

Depending on how many days I come, I'll bring these:
-Squall Leonhart [Regular Outfit]
-Squall Leonhart [SeeD Uniform]
-Uchiha Sasuke (If I feel so inclined)
-Hogwarts Ravenclaw Student (Only if there are other HP peeps to cosplay with)

Midnight
12-22-2005, 09:54 PM
(oops, clicked on the post button too many times, appologies!)

Rema Suzuki
12-23-2005, 10:24 AM
Hopefully I'll have my new costume(s?) ready when ALA rolls around. ^_^

YOU'RE COMING? HECKYES

I was the Chloe that hung out with the girl with the wings all weekend at PMX. Your Magna Carta Costume rocked! Maybe I'll get to hang out with you again?

Michi
12-23-2005, 03:44 PM
I'll bring my new Real Bout Mai Shiranui outfit most likely, with actual footwear this time and not boots... I hope. I'm also planning some Death Note cosplay. :9 I think that's it for now. We'll see.

Nadeshiko
12-25-2005, 01:50 PM
I'm planning to wear Christine Daae from Phantom of the Opera. I've only worn her for Halloween. I really want to wear it at a convention. If anyone asks I can sing "Phantom of the Opera" in Japanese. ^^;; I'm only attending Friday and Saturday. Sunday is a family holiday for my significant other and I (Lunar New Year).

I don't know my other cosplay plans. Since I plan to go back and forth from Torrance to Anime LA, one costume a day sounds like the ideal thing for me.

Chas
12-26-2005, 01:25 AM
I don't have much of anything planned new for this, so I may randomly drag out a couple of last year's costumes that need more love. I don't know how busy this con will be for me quite yet. :/

All I know that I'm wearing so far is Inui Sadaharu for TeniMyUSA, Marui Bunta [Prince of Tennis], Rey za Burrel [Gundam Seed Destiny] and Yamada Hanatarou [BLEACH].

inu-chan00
12-26-2005, 02:36 AM
oh my, so many FF COSPLAYS @______@ (but of course.,,that is to be expected :rockon: )

Though Im happy to know that Im the first one who mentioned...
Zack FFVII: advent Children

on this forum! <<<333
other then that...Im waiting on what else my freinds wanna do
Im a lost lil soul.
GO ME!

Jaina Solo
12-26-2005, 02:45 AM
Though Im happy to know that Im the first one who mentioned...
Zack FFVII: advent Children

You're doing Zack? OMG I'M SO GONNA EAT YOU UP AT ALA. :love:

Michi
12-26-2005, 01:44 PM
Planning on bringing a third costume now. :D I'm really excited for this con!

EccentricShinob
12-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Im goin as a samuri pirate on friday, GO RUM PARTY! and As Zabuza the rest of the time ^_^ GO BIG ASS SWORD!!

Michi
12-29-2005, 02:53 PM
Now that I'm more sure that I'm attending, I've figured out my costume ideas better.

- Misa Amane from Death Note [new]
- Mai Shiranui from Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
- maybe Athena '96 version if there's two KOF gatherings
- _______ from ___________ (secret XD) if it gets done in time!! [new, obviously]
- Asuka Langley Soryu (sundress) from Evangelion if it's not totally freezing..

Kanru
01-14-2006, 05:23 PM
Dark Wizard from ragnarok
and im gonna try and rush another one but i dont know if im going to make it.
I'll probably just wear and old costume if i can't

starlet_flower
01-14-2006, 09:08 PM
well, slight change in costume plans. i probably won't be bringing ANY of the costumes i listed earlier on. i'll be bringing my Dion Rogers Rinoa, my Utena, and...something else. not sure what.

FlowerOfThCourt
01-14-2006, 10:17 PM
Ok I'll bring be bringing-
Kisa- Fruits basket
Orihime- Bleach
Rebecca- Fire emblem
And possible mystery costume! (AKA Sarah XD)

I cant wait to see you all! If you see me I want hugs! :)

YoshidaEri
01-14-2006, 10:30 PM
My costumes:
Friday night:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/lenabeana/asamihhj.jpg
Saturday:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/lenabeana/erikakaccho19po.jpg
Sunday:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/lenabeana/ufa_biyuuden_051014_03.jpg

Michi
01-15-2006, 11:47 PM
Okay. Going for 100% sure now. :D Soooo~

Friday:
- Mai Shiranui (Real Bout Fatal Fury Special) [from JTAF]

Saturday:
- Athena Asamiya (The King of Fighters '96) [last worn at Ani-Magic]
- Misa Amane (Death Note) [new!]

Sunday
- Asuka Langley Soryu (Neon Genesis Evangelion) [last worn at Ani-Magic]

Souuuunds good. :D

evanae
01-17-2006, 11:00 PM
dunno which on which day but it's gonna be :
- nanao from bleach
- raito from death note if i can get it together b4 that weekend
- sailor neptune/michiru in casual clothing from the artbook

Mistress09
01-26-2006, 04:03 PM
YOU'RE COMING? HECKYES

I was the Chloe that hung out with the girl with the wings all weekend at PMX. Your Magna Carta Costume rocked! Maybe I'll get to hang out with you again?

I do remember you, come say "hi" if you spot me first. If I'm cosplaying, I'll probably be blind w/o my glasses.

crimsonGOJYO
01-26-2006, 05:08 PM
I'm going as Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach, and maybe Renji the second day or something. :\