PDA

View Full Version : The Bishie thread!

Leishu
10-12-2005, 12:44 AM
Because, you know, Yaoi-con has those. :D

Who is your favorite Bish?

What would you like to see a bishie wearing (or, in the case of the events, NOT wearing? ^_~)?

What do you think of the Yaoi-con bishie events?

Sound off. Say something Bishie related!

Lin, feeling convesational.

Youko_Kurama
10-12-2005, 01:13 AM
Well, my fav bish huh? Well that is easy. I would have to say that it is my love. As for what I would like to see him wear, well, he is going to be wearing for Y-con. Ladies, you will all have to see at con. *Giggles*
I think the events are great. Y-con is like no other. I can not wait to see you all there.

Ryochan
10-12-2005, 01:40 AM
My favorite bishounen? You know that is like asking "What's your favorite memory?" There are too many... Presently, however, I'm fixated on Muraki, and Sano from Hana-Kimi! :D

And anyone who knows me realizes I've gone to that con since it began so I must like it!

Leishu
10-12-2005, 02:11 AM
Nifty. This will be my first year at Yaoi-con but I'm signed up as one of the 'official' bishies (lord knows how -I- got picked... >_<) and I can't wait for the con itself. :D

Favorite bishie of the moment (in the Anime sense): Kurapika.

Favorite bishie in the person sense: Shiki. (He's a friend. :D)

Ryochan
10-12-2005, 03:38 AM
Nifty. This will be my first year at Yaoi-con but I'm signed up as one of the 'official' bishies (lord knows how -I- got picked... >_<) and I can't wait for the con itself. :D

Favorite bishie of the moment (in the Anime sense): Kurapika.

Favorite bishie in the person sense: Shiki. (He's a friend. :D)

Hah! Kurapika!! :D If things had gone the way I wanted, I would have a Gon costume this year, but unfortunate events lead to it not happening.

And I know how you got picked.. I can't tell your gender!

Ryochan

Leishu
10-12-2005, 01:02 PM
I'm tentatively working on a Kurapika outfit this year. Too bad I can't wear contacts or afford red ones >_<

Luna
10-12-2005, 08:28 PM
I'm tentatively working on a Kurapika outfit this year. Too bad I can't wear contacts or afford red ones >_<

Too bad Yaoi Con is in October or I'd wear my Hisoka.;-)

I'll wear it for Fanime though, should be pretty hot...

Ryochan
10-12-2005, 08:45 PM
Man this isn't fair! Unless I get lucky and get all 4 of my costumes for Fanime done I don't know when my Gon costume'll be done! I'm like so totally the right height for him too!

And Leishu, I wanna see Kura-chan! ^___^

Leishu
10-13-2005, 01:54 AM
We'll see. I have a friend who's working on it and it may be ready in time.

There are two hard parts to it:

1: Putting my Goth Kitti spin on it. (I'm going to have great fun doing my twist on Soubi of Loveless and Ed of Fullmetal Alchemist)

2: Squeezing it in with my six-plus other outfits.

Luna: I'll have Kurapika ready by Fanime if it kills me, so we may perhaps meet. Too bad I can't probably bring my swords to either con >_<

Luna
10-13-2005, 08:37 PM
Awesome, Leishu, I am sure we will have some sort of HxH gathering for Fanime.

As for bishies - too many to count! Top 5 would be Hisoka (HxH), Gaara (Naruto), D (Vampire Hunter D), Cain (Trinity Blood), Sanzo (Saiyuki)
Real life: Gackt. ^0^

Ryochan
10-13-2005, 09:55 PM
Awesome, Leishu, I am sure we will have some sort of HxH gathering for Fanime.

And it's a wonder why I already have 4 costumes for Fanime...? Now I really wanna do Gon too!

Evolution
10-20-2005, 12:48 PM
Hmm...to have a favorite bishi, that person kinda needs to be bishi, yes? Sometimes that needs to be taken under advisement...

My favorite bishi is the Great Juan...^_^

Leishu
10-20-2005, 09:02 PM
On HxH book 190 right now and all I can say is...hmmm...

OMG! Hisoka!

^_^

FiFi
10-23-2005, 01:16 AM
fav bishi currently is Rabi from D-Greyman o><O!!!!!!
He is too darn CUTE!!!! gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O><O!!!!!!
in real life...favorite bishie is Kamenashi Kazuya and Takizawa Hideaki o><O GO Johny Jr!!!
[I'm so off topic]