PDA

View Full Version : Stargate prop needed

chef_belegfea
10-14-2005, 05:25 PM
I'm trying to find a decent P 90 airsoft gun in Canada, that isn't the T.M. version(I'm on a budget) I've only been able to find American sites for it and I'm pritty sure customs will grab itif I try to get it shipped here...

I'd get it sent to a family member then pick it up from them, but I'm in the states maybe 1 a year... and I doubt my parents would like bringing it back with them...

does anyone have any ideas or have a P 90 they are willing to part with(doubtfull, I know because of how hard they are to get)?

Kaijugal
10-15-2005, 10:20 AM
Why not just get a replica instead? Also, if it's for cosplay, most local cons ban weapons AND replica weapons of those types, just FYI.

If you want a replica, I have a guy who could probably help you.

Number_09
10-15-2005, 01:39 PM
Ooooh. I'm also looking for a replica P90... Actually, four of them.

chef_belegfea
10-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Why not just get a replica instead? Also, if it's for cosplay, most local cons ban weapons AND replica weapons of those types, just FYI.

If you want a replica, I have a guy who could probably help you.

Well I want to do my Stargate costume for CN (they don't really have a strong weapons policy, at leastnot if the weapon is a strong part of the identification for the costume/character, at least that's what I've noticed)

I'd love to get in touch with this guy who could probably help... cause that would be quite helpfull...

Thanks alot for being nice and letting me know about this!!!