PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale

Pages : [1] 2

yuffieleonheart
02-03-2003, 02:45 PM
ok girls and guys we need some br characters for ota^-^ i know it was done last year but i really wanna do it^^ anybody wanna do it^^ dunno if it will be a big thing or small u guys tell me^^
oh and steph-chan has dibs on mitzuko

me - Nuriko
tomoyo-chan (my friend)- chigusa
Steph-chan -mitzuko^^

SohjiroX
02-03-2003, 05:53 PM
I'm in but I dont know what I would make good for a character just know I would do good as just a student I think

yuffieleonheart
02-03-2003, 05:55 PM
great anything will due^^ doesn't matter if it's a random student or whatever thanks^_^

Keurblitz
02-03-2003, 09:11 PM
I wanna do too ^_^
but hm.... ::ponders::
if we order the electronic collars from elfeaters.. then I think it's like $55 for 2 collars. and that includes shipping.

Kamui Motoaki
02-03-2003, 09:20 PM
nanahara!! ^_^
and yea. . elfeaters collars are kewlio ^_^
*has one. .*

yuffieleonheart
02-04-2003, 12:18 PM
great^^ thanks for joining^^ will i am ordering 2 from elfy next week^^ i just emailed her^^

yuffieleonheart
02-05-2003, 06:50 PM
hmmm we need more people.... well whe have 6 months to do get a group ^^ if u have friends that wanna do it bring them too^^

Lady Ava
02-20-2003, 01:28 PM
Yuffie!!!! I'm IN!!! Tell me what to do and I'll make it ^^v

aimee
02-20-2003, 01:38 PM
waaah! I've seen BR, but I can't find a copy of it, does anyone know where I can get one?

Yuna
02-20-2003, 02:09 PM
AX Aimee, AX

BLOOOOOD!!!!!!

XD I'm *so* doing Mistuko for AX, you'll have to do someone! XD

aimee
02-20-2003, 02:18 PM
AGH, nessa, you are so evil! I'm already doing too much costumes. LOL. do you think they'd have copies of BR at AX? I'd love to do a BR costume, but my pleated skirt skills leave MUCH to be desired.
if I do one though, would you beat me up? ;} that would make it almost worth making the skirt!

PretearWink
02-20-2003, 02:31 PM
Oooh, Battle Royale! I'm hoping to get to that con, but I'm not sure^_^ How much are those special nifty collars of elfeater's anyway? ^_^

yuffieleonheart
02-20-2003, 02:37 PM
elfy sells them for 35$ each or 50 for 2. i'll add u lady ava ^^. we can talk about it on aim. preater wink ^^ i am also doing a br costume for jacon. so we could do that^.^

Yuna
02-20-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by aimee
AGH, nessa, you are so evil! I'm already doing too much costumes. LOL. do you think they'd have copies of BR at AX? I'd love to do a BR costume, but my pleated skirt skills leave MUCH to be desired.
if I do one though, would you beat me up? ;} that would make it almost worth making the skirt!

=D You don't have to toots! XD I just know that a sexu Kiriyama is gonna be there so I'll have to kill'em XDDD~ He'd prolly like it to, OH HO HO HO HO *more Orihime cackle*

~ I would never beat you up Aimee! *o* But I could glomp the blood outta you if you like XDD~ You'd be such a sexu BR student *o*

aimee
02-20-2003, 02:50 PM
haaa, I mean fake beat up for fun for pictures. ^_^ eee, I might try it, but I have to finish my others first.

kiriyama?? O_O yum!!

Yuna
02-20-2003, 02:52 PM
YUSS, UBER yum! =o~~ Enishi's also got the psycho eyes and some shit... o_O; XD But he cannot beat the monkee-ness, oh no, no he can't XD

K_Valentine
02-20-2003, 03:21 PM
I am definitely making my Shougo Kawada BR cosplay this year for FANIME, AX, and AM. Whether I can make the current one or the flashback one depends on the weapons policy of the con and whether I can actually get the shotgun ordered in time.

Lady Ava
02-20-2003, 09:50 PM
YuffieLeonheart: IM me. We'll do lunch or something ^^v j/k- that would be a LOOOONG drive for lunch ^^;;; I'm in the middle of reading the book of Battle Royale and I found the movie. So, that's what I'm gonna watch this weekend. But, just let me know what you want me to do, and I'll help ya out any way I can ^^

SuthrnBelleChan
02-21-2003, 06:39 AM
I wanna join ^_^ i just gotta rememember the girl's name. The one who tried to poison Nanahara. What was her name? I wanna do her if she's available ^_^

yuffieleonheart
02-21-2003, 02:35 PM
awesome SuthrnBelleChan yes she is still available. im me so we can chat ^^ my aim is cutieyunie. i'll im u this weekend lady ava ^.^ we can do virtual lunch lol

krystal1314
02-21-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by SuthrnBelleChan
I wanna join ^_^ i just gotta rememember the girl's name. The one who tried to poison Nanahara. What was her name? I wanna do her if she's available ^_^

http://homepage.tinet.ie/~screamanthology/br/

That's a really good BR site ^_^ You can get info on every student and their weapon, hehe

yuffieleonheart
02-21-2003, 08:53 PM
Here's a list ^.^ am i missing anybody?

me - Nuriko
Tomoyo-chan (my friend)- Chigusa
Steph-chan(krystal1314) -Mitzuko^^
Keurblitz- randomn student?
Will (Kamui Motoaki)- Nanahara
Cait (Lady Ava)-Hirono Shimizu
SuthrnBelleChan- ? *can't remember characters name ^^; i'll look for it k*

wink u are in my jacon group which i should really start a thread for ^^;

SuthrnBelleChan
02-21-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by krystal1314
http://homepage.tinet.ie/~screamanthology/br/

That's a really good BR site ^_^ You can get info on every student and their weapon, hehe

Thank you so much!! I'm trying to find her on that site >.<

SuthrnBelleChan
02-21-2003, 09:41 PM
Yuko Sakaki!! That's her name!!

yuffieleonheart
02-22-2003, 12:18 PM

me - Nuriko
SuthrnBelleChan- Yuko Sakaki

twentystitches
02-22-2003, 08:55 PM
^^;; This is for otakon right?

>.>;; I dunno if I have the time to make one of those school uniforms, so could I join this group as the girl in the video? ^o^ The site that was linked above calls her oneesan. She rocks.

yuffieleonheart
02-22-2003, 09:12 PM
awesome ^^ that would be great

SuthrnBelleChan
02-22-2003, 11:33 PM
Man that owuld be awesome! And Oneesan with the battle axe going "This is a LUCKY one!" that's one of my fave parts! lol

krystal1314
02-23-2003, 12:49 AM
LOL, that's my fave part too XD "If you got this one, then you got a SUPER LUCKY weapon" lol ^_^

twentystitches
02-23-2003, 08:22 AM
^_^ That was one of my favorite parts too! She's so awkwardly cheery and all the students are truamatized. *laughs*

SuthrnBelleChan
02-23-2003, 10:45 AM
Yes of course! And I love how her attitude totally switches from Uber-cheerful traumatizing happy to dead serious when she calls roll. it's kinda weird lol. What kinda fabric(to those who've done BR uniforms befor) do you recommend using? that wya we cna all look soemwhat similar

yuffieleonheart
02-23-2003, 11:55 AM

me - Nuriko
FaithsDemon- oneesan

SuthrnBelleChan
02-24-2003, 06:14 AM
Yay! Wouldn't it be awesome if we could get EVERYONE from the cast? Like even the teacher? *thinks* hmm we need an old guy... ALSO, are we all gonna carry around our "weapon" ? I made spaghetti last night for dinner and my mom's medicine was on the counter and I looked at the whole situation and was like
WHOA this is creepy! but it made me laugh ^_^

yuffieleonheart
02-24-2003, 03:32 PM
lmao!! lol yes we need more guys!!! @.@ having the teacher would rock.

Lady Ava
02-26-2003, 09:06 AM
I'm trying to convince my guy friend to join. But, he's not too sure about it. ^^

yuffieleonheart
02-26-2003, 01:56 PM
keep at it till he says yes lol

Lady Ava
02-26-2003, 02:04 PM
*salutes* Will do ^^

yuffieleonheart
02-26-2003, 04:21 PM
i emailed elfy a while ago but i have not heard from her ;_; she must be busy

SuthrnBelleChan
02-28-2003, 10:42 PM
yeah i want to doer a collar from her, maybe we cna put in a bulk order

yuffieleonheart
03-01-2003, 08:00 AM
yeah lol ^-^ i have to order 2 one for me and one for my friend. i really want them

SuthrnBelleChan
03-01-2003, 09:39 AM
How mucha re the collars if we order more than one? I showed my friends the movie, now they all want a collar. LOL They're gonna cosplay the outfits soemtime soon, but they're all like "We should get collars and wear them to school!!"

Dude, if my drama teacher could go to Otakon he could SO be the teacher on there. He acts exactly like him at tiems it gets really creepy. And one day he was showing us how to play dead, like the whole how t steady your breath so taht your chest doesn't rise and fall. NEWAYZ he's laying there dead and his cell phoen rings and he jsut sprang up and answered it, and me and Kristan(i showed her the movie) started freaking out and laughing our bums off. It was wodnerful ^_^

yuffieleonheart
03-02-2003, 07:08 PM
lmao!! the collars are 35$ each or 2 for 50

yuffieleonheart
03-10-2003, 01:27 PM
ok i just saw some screen caps of br 2. the uniforms are different does anybody here wanna do the new costumes instead?

Lady Ava
03-10-2003, 01:52 PM
Got any piccies my dear???

yuffieleonheart
03-10-2003, 05:21 PM
http://www.battleroyale2.jp/indexf.html

http://br-new.jp/

there are a few sites

krystal1314
03-10-2003, 05:34 PM
Weeee!!!!! I'm so excited now!!!! XD
We *could* do the new uniform but then we dunno the characters yet :thumbsup: I say we still do the old uniforms, but I dunno...

yuffieleonheart
03-10-2003, 05:44 PM
i agree ^^; that way we would know the characters ^^; well let's see what everybody else thinks, plus i like the old uniforms better

twentystitches
03-10-2003, 07:01 PM
^^;; I say old uniforms(even though I'm not making one >.o;;)
Haha the new ones are cool but I'm more fond of the old ones! And like Krystal said we don't know the characters yet...eee...X_X I wanna see BR2! Bleh..is it coming out in theaters then video? Have to wait then..--;;

SuthrnBelleChan
03-17-2003, 09:22 PM
I say old uniforms. BTW, when are we meeting up for this??

yuffieleonheart
03-18-2003, 11:11 AM
i was thinking friday evening? but i got to get a yes from everybody ^^'

yayahan
03-18-2003, 11:16 AM
Oooh Battle Royaaalee.... Aimee, you can do it! I've even seen auitable skirts in thriftstores before, so if it comes down to it, you don't even need to make it. And c'mon, your Yuna pleated skirt was very well done ^_-.
I wanna pour blood over mine next time, muaha!

SaiyenGirl
03-18-2003, 04:18 PM
nikki!! hey nikki you know i'm in on this too. I still can't find a character so i could just be a random student.
battle royale. fun fun fun...

SuthrnBelleChan
03-18-2003, 04:37 PM
this is going to be so much fun!!!!! i'm excited. i'm going to get my mom to give me her pill bottles when she's done with them so i can have my "poison" hehe

yuffieleonheart
03-18-2003, 04:39 PM
omg that's a great idea SuthrnBelleChan!! lol hi terri ^^ well if u can't find a character u want a random one is fine^.^

SuthrnBelleChan
03-18-2003, 04:55 PM
We need ot mass order some collars lol. I really should be working on my comission right now. but I gotta find some ncie heavy duty thread for suede, anyone got any brand names or ideas?

twentystitches
03-18-2003, 05:41 PM
I vote for Friday too! Alot of large cosplay groups are happening on Saturday and Sunday isn't that big of a day. ^^

Progress on my oneechan outfit is going slowly, but not to badly. X_x seems like every time I look at her she gets another braclet or something..yesh..^O^ Grr..>.o;; Need to order collar too.

yuffieleonheart
03-18-2003, 05:56 PM
hmmm i need 2 collars but elfy never emails me back, guess she's really busy. lol

"Progress on my oneechan outfit is going slowly, but not to badly. X_x seems like every time I look at her she gets another braclet or something..yesh..^O^ Grr..>.o;; Need to order collar too"

lmao!!

Nagisu
03-18-2003, 07:38 PM
I'll be Ogawa Sakura ^.^ And I can get my boyfriend to be Yamamoto ^.^ If I can go to Otakon and stuff..

yuffieleonheart
03-18-2003, 07:47 PM
great!! ^.^ hope u can come

SuthrnBelleChan
03-18-2003, 08:23 PM
Nagi-chan, KenKen as Yamamoto? o_O iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting lol

Nagisu
03-18-2003, 09:21 PM
kekekeeee i could get him to do it i'm sure *3bil grin* complete with the kamikaze headband thingy

aimee
03-24-2003, 10:04 AM
heee... I guess I'll see if I get my other ones done. I so loved battle royale, and I love doing stage makeup-y type wounds, so it would be fun!!

Zan
03-24-2003, 12:22 PM
I'd love to join in depending on what time you guys are planning on having the meet-up... I've had a BR uniform half-made for the longest time.. this might give me some incentive to finish it. ^__^

yuffieleonheart
03-24-2003, 02:54 PM
that sounds awesome ^^ your welcome to join us ^^

me - Nuriko
FaithsDemon- oneesan
Nagisu-Ogawa Sakura
Nagisu's bf- Yamamoto
Zan -br student
terri- br student

SuthrnBelleChan
03-24-2003, 10:16 PM
OMG i had a funny BR moment i had ot share real quick. I was working on my costume, and my mom made spaghetti and i came out in my skirt and shirt and tie and i had my spaghetti and my mom always takes a bite of my food as a joke and she went "lemme make sure that's not poisonous" nad i jstu busted out lauhging and couldn't stop laughing ^_^

yuffieleonheart
04-02-2003, 04:00 PM
ok i am debating the times here... i am thinking around 5:15pm on friday.. this is NOT certain ... i'll keep ya posted ^^ oh and do we want banners?? i'll make them

me - Nuriko
FaithsDemon- oneesan
Nagisu-Ogawa Sakura
Nagisu's bf- Yamamoto
Zan -br student
terri- Satomi Nado

SuthrnBelleChan
04-02-2003, 04:58 PM
banners would be good ^_^ I can make them like mine

yuffieleonheart
04-02-2003, 05:09 PM
ooooo awesome!! can u make them a tad smaller so i can fit mine ^.^ oh and your banner for the ff XBV is actually the one that evil neko has been using *.* *naughty her lol*

SuthrnBelleChan
04-02-2003, 09:40 PM
Naughty evil_neko lol. Yeha I can make it a tad smaller I just wanted them to look like a yearbook, can you send me the cast list in a PM?

SuthrnBelleChan
04-05-2003, 02:17 PM
I got them done! Everyone inthe cast go to my gallery and just take the URL

yuffieleonheart
04-05-2003, 02:51 PM
oo ^.^ awesome!!! thanks a bunch!!

SuthrnBelleChan
04-05-2003, 03:43 PM
You're welcome ^_^

twentystitches
04-06-2003, 05:19 PM
Wow!Those look cool!^o^

Would you mind making an oneesan banner? I greyscaled a pic of her, so it would sorta match the student pictures.

SuthrnBelleChan
04-07-2003, 06:38 AM
Thanks! That was my prib was i didn't have a good pic of her, adn i wanted to screen cap her on the TV too! Perfect!!

SaiyenGirl
04-08-2003, 02:21 PM
oh wow, thanks tons for the banner SuthrnBelleChan!!!! you rock! ^^

SuthrnBelleChan
04-08-2003, 03:43 PM
You're very welcome! ^_^

yuffieleonheart
04-10-2003, 07:14 PM
sbc ^.^ i thought we should get a confirmation on who's still with this ^^

nikki (yuffieleonheart) - Nuriko (confirmed)
Tomoyo-chan (projectanime)- Chigusa (confirmed)
Stephu (krystal1314) -Mitzuko^^
SuthrnBelleChan- Yuko Sakaki (confirmed)
FaithsDemon- oneesan
Nagisu-Ogawa Sakura
Nagisu's bf- Yamamoto
Zan -br student
terri (saiyen girl)- Satomi Nado (confirmed)

SuthrnBelleChan
04-10-2003, 09:26 PM
Yes indeed ^^, good idea

SuthrnBelleChan
04-20-2003, 09:55 AM
Is everyone still here?? We should still get more characters. Are we gonna wanna do a skit of anything??

yuffieleonheart
04-20-2003, 10:40 AM
*_* i wonder how many people actually remember signing up for this lol ^^

SaiyenGirl
04-20-2003, 11:43 AM
@o@ that would be sad if we ended up with only five people because everyone else forgot about it!!
But we shall look on the bright side...

Lady Ava
04-20-2003, 02:25 PM
I'm still in on this group! How could I not be in a BR group? I love the book and the movie to death! I've having some help with it though. My friend Christine did a battle royale uniform for her college's Anime/ Japanese film party. Made one heck of a collar too ^^

yuffieleonheart
04-20-2003, 02:29 PM
so glad to see that some people remember!! ^.^
sbc do u think we should maybe pm some of the poeple?? lol i ask ya cuz you're my partner in crime for the br group lol =D

Cait (Lady Ava)-Hirono Shimizu (confirmed)
FaithsDemon- oneesan (confirmed)
Nagisu-Ogawa Sakura
Nagisu's bf- Yamamoto
Zan -br student

twentystitches
04-20-2003, 02:44 PM
I'm still in and you can confirm me, I'm most certain that I'll be there unless something horribly wrong happens. X_x Which I hope doesn't. Lookin' forward to this!

yuffieleonheart
04-20-2003, 02:50 PM
that's awesome ^.^ ok i'm gonna leave it to people to start confirming, if more than 2 more weeks happens i might pm them ^^

SuthrnBelleChan
04-20-2003, 08:52 PM
I think we should PM them, so then that wya it's a little reminder to do thier costumes hehe. Yay i'm a partner in crime!

Nagisu
04-22-2003, 06:07 PM
Yup, I remember ^.^ I dun think my boyfriend'll be able to go, though. But as long as I can come up with the money, I'll be there ^.^

yuffieleonheart
04-23-2003, 05:20 PM
ok well i was discussing this with cait about a location and we were thinking were registration is. and we could take some outside pics and inside pics ^^ if anybody has a suggestion of a different place let me know

Nagisu-Ogawa Sakura (confirmed)
Nagisu's bf- Yamamoto
Zan -br student

SuthrnBelleChan
04-24-2003, 04:48 PM
Sounds like fun to me ^_^ is any of this going to collide with FFXBV, or the FFx-2 shoot? Gotta make sure i don't gotta master the art of quick change hehe

Zan
04-24-2003, 05:15 PM
Meep, I'm not going to be able to make the shoot ;__; I'll miss it tho-! Have lots of fun killings for me, will you? ^__^

yuffieleonheart
04-24-2003, 06:37 PM
"Sounds like fun to me ^_^ is any of this going to collide with FFXBV, or the FFx-2 shoot? Gotta make sure i don't gotta master the art of quick change hehe"

hheh well i'm the leader of the ffx-2 group and co leader with the XBV group so i made sure to work around the schedule ^^

AWW ;-; we have lost a member, it's ok Zan we'll kill for u lol

yuffieleonheart
05-04-2003, 05:28 PM
well steph found the maps for br ^_^ *the ones they use in the movie* so i will be printing them out and giving them to each of u at otakon ^_^. hmm i ordered my collar from elfy and they hopefully will be done withing a couple of weeks ^_^

Stephu (krystal1314) -Mitzuko^^(confirmed)
Nagisu's bf- Yamamoto

Luna Selene
05-10-2003, 09:51 PM
Erm..Just in case this still might be open to new recruits...I'm making a BR uniform as well and somewhat have the frame and long enough hair to be Megumi Eto, if you wouldn't mind yet another female student. Just need to figure out how to make her weapon...currently, I was only planning on going as a random student...but since I'll most likely have darker hair by that point and of decent length, why not just be Megumi for Anime Central and Otakon? ^_^; Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

yuffieleonheart
05-10-2003, 10:26 PM
weee of course this is still open!! ^_^ the more the better!!!!

Luna Selene
05-12-2003, 11:50 AM
Wai...I've ordered a Collar from Elfeater as well. Just need to send measurements and payment.

I also do the stupid thing of wanting to make Megumi's stungun a week before Anime Central. It's going to look ghetto, but...it should do its job.

Hee. I'll put pictures up in my gallery later or something. As in, next week ^^;

Also, a friend of mine, who's registered for Otakon, is thinking about doing a BR costume of either Kazuo or Nobu, I think...Anyways, I'll update here in case he actually goes through with it ^_^;

yuffieleonheart
05-12-2003, 02:56 PM
awesome!! it would be so kewl to have a nobu or kazuo aswell ^_^ welcome to the group. yes i ordered my collar from elfy aswell and enishi makes them too ^_^ both look really well done. in any case i think elfy is probably in the procces of making mine ^_^

Nagisu's bf- Yamamoto
Luna Selene - megumi (confirmed)

SuthrnBelleChan
05-21-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by yuffieleonheart
well steph found the maps for br ^_^ *the ones they use in the movie* so i will be printing them out and giving them to each of u at otakon ^_^. hmm i ordered my collar from elfy and they hopefully will be done withing a couple of weeks ^_^

I gotta order my collar, and i might need the uniform comissioned, everything's just running together. NEWAYZ! I got the book for BR, and i'm almsot done with it. That's awesome about the maps, the book has a map printed inside as well as all of hte danger zones and the times they're activated, and it has a student list. Should i do something with those for y'all?

SuthrnBelleChan
05-21-2003, 12:14 PM
YAY more people!! wahooness! Yuffie, you gotta get the book! holy crap, i can't put it down! It's so different than the movie! Noriko almost dies O.O and Nobu doesn't die how he does in the movie >.< and omg! i'll just bring it to Ota lol

yuffieleonheart
05-21-2003, 01:30 PM
O_O! bring it to ota!! ^_^. oo and you said there was a list of the time activations of the dangers zones? maybe you could scan that lol ^_^

SaiyenGirl
05-21-2003, 06:39 PM
dude Suthrnbellechan where did you get that book!!! I want it!!
Woo so excited! i finally finished my costume and i'm working on my homemade collar, cause i really don't have the money to order one..... drat!

SuthrnBelleChan
05-21-2003, 07:03 PM
I ordered the book form books-a-million, it's $15 bucks

I'll scan in the stuff and make it a high quality and print them out for Otakon ok?

BTW< the school uniform in the book is different hehe so i took a pic in the uniform i have with me holding a student list crossing off names, it came out so scary i had to delete it lol

yuffieleonheart
05-21-2003, 07:50 PM
LOL XD sbc thanks a ton ^_^

SuthrnBelleChan
05-21-2003, 08:01 PM
welcoem! Glad ot help in any way.btw, do you know osmeone who cna comission me a uniform for cheap? i dun htink i'm gonna have hte tiem to compelte it

yuffieleonheart
05-21-2003, 08:48 PM
i was thinking maybe elfy?? you should contact tamahomegurl and ask her if she can do it ^_^

SuthrnBelleChan
05-21-2003, 09:10 PM
Alrighty i will, how much u think it'd be?

yuffieleonheart
05-21-2003, 09:13 PM
not too much i would think ^^; hopefully >_>..

SuthrnBelleChan
05-22-2003, 07:08 AM
hopefully hehe, i would only need the jacket and skirt

Strawberry
05-23-2003, 10:49 AM
Oh wow... I'd thought about doing Mitsuko for Otakon but I guess since there's a group that won't work. O_o Heh... Unfortunately, I think all the characters I'd really be able to do are taken... Maybe I'll do a BR-2 uniform. ^_~ I'll have to see.

SuthrnBelleChan
05-23-2003, 01:16 PM
You can just be a "random Student" that always works ^_^ BTW, yuffie, i'l scanning and sprucing up that stuff for you

SuthrnBelleChan
05-23-2003, 01:26 PM
I'm scanning in hte map, the student list scanned weird, so i'm going to type those up in Word, then send 'em to you. I was thinking of putting together a "Goverment issue" bag. With liek the little compass, map, a student list, my "weapon" bread, bottled water, etc. all that. Perhaps we should all make 'em?

yuffieleonheart
05-23-2003, 03:55 PM
weee that's so kewl *.*oo i think that would be so kewl ^_^. i'm going to be printing the maps for the group once we get a final count of how many are going =D ^_^. strawberry your more than welcome to come as a random student. most people won't be able to really tell who's who anyways ^_^

SuthrnBelleChan
05-23-2003, 08:44 PM
I'll just have my "weapon" in my bag hehe, and i'm thinking of makin me some spaghetti hehe. Here's the 1st page of the map...

SuthrnBelleChan
05-23-2003, 08:45 PM
Here's the 2nd page ^_^

yuffieleonheart
05-23-2003, 09:07 PM
awesome sbc!! ^_^

SuthrnBelleChan
05-25-2003, 09:23 PM
Want me to print htem out for everyone?

yuffieleonheart
05-25-2003, 09:59 PM
oo could you ^_^? i can print out the other maps ^_^

SuthrnBelleChan
05-26-2003, 08:17 AM
*nods* okie dokie ^_^ i'll print out a student list for everyone too ^_^ Remind me before Otakon please or i'll forget hehe

SuthrnBelleChan
05-28-2003, 04:28 PM
*bump* hehehe

SaiyenGirl
05-29-2003, 12:38 PM
*double bump* wahh, i love my homemade collar, it's amazing what some tin foil and hot glue will do? hehe

SuthrnBelleChan
05-29-2003, 03:50 PM
LOl yuppers! i wanna order oen form elfy, but i'm a littel strapped for cash cuz i need my uniform comissioned as well

yuffieleonheart
05-29-2003, 04:54 PM
ok ^_^ i am not going to be home this weekend *Jacon* so SBC i leave the group to you till i return ^_^

SuthrnBelleChan
05-29-2003, 05:39 PM
hehe alrighty ^_^ i'll watch over it hehe. Do you want me to PM everyone adn remind them of everything?

yuffieleonheart
05-29-2003, 06:32 PM
yes that would be great ^_^ thanks ^^

SuthrnBelleChan
05-29-2003, 07:52 PM
yay! what are the tiems and locations again >.< jsut to make sure

SuthrnBelleChan
06-04-2003, 09:58 AM
Gomen ne sai Yuffie >.< i didn't know the details so i didn't PM anybody. I will though once you tell me everything

yuffieleonheart
06-04-2003, 11:07 AM
hahah no worries ^-^. we are probably meeting at 5:15 to 6pm for photos. we never came up with a locationx_x

Heather
06-04-2003, 04:52 PM
Ooooooo! Can I Yukie Utsumi??? ^___^ There's a 95% chance I'll be at Otakon and I would LOVE to do a BR costume!!!

yuffieleonheart
06-04-2003, 08:12 PM
sure ^-^ welcome to the group =D

Nagisu's bf- Yamamoto
Heather - Yukie Utsumi

Heather
06-04-2003, 08:50 PM
Yay!!! I'll need to straighten my hair and stuff; but I'll do it~ XDDD We can reenact the lighthouse shoot out! LOL!

And yes; the book rocks! The manga is good so far too. VERY gory. But good.

SuthrnBelleChan
06-05-2003, 02:11 PM
I gotta get the manga ^_^ Lighthouse shootout will be awesome!^_^ I'll be hiding under a table hehe ^_^ I'm so excited, where should we meet yuffie?

Heather
06-05-2003, 02:54 PM
Oooo... SBC, can you make me one of those tags with the yearbook photo types? Those are so awesome! XDD

SuthrnBelleChan
06-07-2003, 10:08 AM
Sure! PM me with who you are playing ^_^

yuffieleonheart
06-07-2003, 11:01 AM
o.o that is the only thing we really don't have planned =/.. location.... hmm.. *thinks* we could meet at the entrance o.o?

SuthrnBelleChan
06-08-2003, 12:29 PM
does the convention center have a website? then perhaps we can look at the layout. Then entrance will always be packed, we might wanna find somewhere else

yuffieleonheart
06-08-2003, 08:05 PM
ussually the otakon official website has a layout of the con center if not i will dig up one of the million otakon booklets i took home and scan it ^_^

Luna Selene
06-08-2003, 08:34 PM
Some of the con center layouts can be found here:

http://www.bccenter.org/floorplans/allfloors.htm

Hope that helps at all?

SuthrnBelleChan
06-09-2003, 11:44 AM
Thankies Luna that does help! Yuffie? this is your call

yuffieleonheart
06-09-2003, 08:48 PM
hmm... i am really thinking that this should be around the entrance.. mostly because there is a huge stair case there good for pics =D

Heather
06-09-2003, 10:11 PM
How many people are making/bringing/coming with their weapon?

(Not real of course, but yeah. XD)

yuffieleonheart
06-09-2003, 10:13 PM
;_; all i get is binoculars ;.;

SuthrnBelleChan
06-10-2003, 02:23 PM
I got pill bottles with pixie stix in em ehhe "poison"

Luna Selene
06-10-2003, 02:25 PM
Heh...I made the stungun. It's mostly a cardboard box painted with black paint and a few other adornments..But it works for a prop. I also have various tubes of costume blood for a neck wound ^_^

twentystitches
06-10-2003, 02:32 PM
I'll be carrying around a small axe just for the the "Oh, this is super lucky~!" squeal and pose. XD

Ah. X_x; But I'm having trouble getting a collar. I don't have the skills to make one, nor the money at the moment to order one. x_x;; *broke until the con* Would anyone in this group have one that I could borrow or purchase at Otakon? --;; Or I could probably make due without. ^^;; Hm.

SuthrnBelleChan
06-10-2003, 02:40 PM
HAHA! FaithsDemon that will Rock! lol I dunnoabout collars, you could just try cardboar dand tin foil *no idea*

yuffieleonheart
06-10-2003, 02:57 PM
enishi makes them ^_^ just so you know. ;_; elfy hasn't sent mine yet ;.;

SuthrnBelleChan
06-10-2003, 03:45 PM
Who's enishi? and how mucha re they? i PMed elfie to ask about a comission i really need a uniform but i'm afraid she's gonna be swamped

SaiyenGirl
06-10-2003, 06:31 PM
faith's demon: you could probably just go without a collar, i've seen plenty of people who have before. but if you're really desperate, i made one of those cheap collars (cardboard and tin foil) which actually turned out pretty good. I could probably make you one, no charge, if you wanted. PM me about it.

I'm swamped on a weapon! Satomi has a gun, but my mom is advising me against taking even a fake gun so i'm searching for a weapon. Someone said something about a potato masher once...

SuthrnBelleChan
06-10-2003, 10:06 PM
I can check in the novel for the real weapon she gets. I think it is a potato masher

yuffieleonheart
06-10-2003, 11:20 PM
O.O enishi on cosplay.com look him up ^_^ he makes them for 25 i think he has pics of it on his gallery

SuthrnBelleChan
06-11-2003, 11:35 AM
*hoes to look* Thankies! I'm gonn asee if Lime Barb can do my uniform ^^ but i'll see how much a collar is form enishi

johnnyfoodmaste
06-11-2003, 06:09 PM
Oh my goodness....
There are lots of BR people for Otakon. I'm so excited! I was afraid I'd be the only one! Guess not. ^_^

There's no particular character I'm gonna go as. I'm gonna get a suit and tie and modify them so they are correct (as far as the movie goes). I have a pretty good scan of the map and my mom is gonna print it out at work for me in the correct size.

As far as weapons, I was gonna get a fake pistol to put in my belt and maybe a bigger gun to strap on my back. I was also thinking about getting one of the big green bags to sling over my back too, but I wasn't sure.

Yay! So much BR.
Sean! (BR Friday, Inuyasha Saturday).

Now...I just have to figure out the collar....hmm..

yuffieleonheart
06-11-2003, 07:30 PM
yay another br person!! ^.^

SuthrnBelleChan
06-12-2003, 10:15 PM
Yayf or another BR person hehe and I'll be bringing maps and student lists for everyone so you don't gotta owrry ^^ Hopefully LimeBarb will get back to me soon >.< I'm gonna try to get a duffle bag and acctually carry everythign liek teh mvoie, where do you get the movie map and everything? i'll be bringing the book as well so you guys cna see it, it's wonderful!

johnnyfoodmaste
06-13-2003, 08:18 AM
Well, I found the Map on the 'net and my mom is gonna print me out one for my use. I could probably convince her to print more if people want them.

Oh, if anyone is dressed as Mitsuko, they should be aware that I might just grab them and not let go. She's my favorite ^_^

yuffieleonheart
06-13-2003, 12:05 PM
hahha stephu *krystal 1314* is being out mitzuko XD ^_^

SuthrnBelleChan
06-14-2003, 02:48 PM
Dang limebarb is expensive >.< She's charging a $60 additional rush fee since Otakon's so close, dangit, i really need it comissioned for cheap, any other ideas? for her to do the outfit it'll be over $100 not including the rush fee

johnnyfoodmaste
06-14-2003, 05:15 PM
If you're talkin about the BR costume, I'm gonna go buy a suit that's a close color and modify it (whatever needs to be modded) and go with that.

I might make that suggestion.

Heh, I should convince my mom to make costumes. I bet she'd make some good cash doin it.

SuthrnBelleChan
06-14-2003, 05:31 PM
Where i live that stuff is incredibly hard to find. A girl's uniform is more difficult than a guy's

SaiyenGirl
06-14-2003, 10:22 PM
SBC, i'm sure if you searched really really hard you could find a skirt somewhere on the internet to buy, (found one at dickies.com, forget how much it was), the shirt can be found anywhere that keeps winter apparel on their racks for awhile, the slip is easy too and you could always buy a red tie and modify it.
Yes still a bit of work but it's better then sitting down and making everything. But if you still want it commisioned I can't really help ya, i don't know many people who do them, sorry. Hope i helped a bit.

SuthrnBelleChan
06-15-2003, 12:22 PM
Thank you Saiyen girl! That really realy helped *Runs to the dickies website* My mind's so racked with all the costumes i gtta do, thank you^^

Minako Kou
06-15-2003, 12:28 PM
I would love to join this, but I have bandcamp during Otakon which means I can't go, it depresses me greatly. I was thinking of starting a group to either Ohayocon and/or Katsucon if anyone's interested...but I'll post about that at a later time more close to the dates.

Everyone doing this at Otakon, remember to get lots of pictures!!! *is a BR obsess-y* >>;;;

SuthrnBelleChan
06-15-2003, 12:36 PM
We will take tons of pics Minako ^^ I'm video taping it too so if u wanna see that as well hhee

johnnyfoodmaste
06-15-2003, 11:11 PM
Can we all reenact dying at Mitsuko's feet? Please? ^_^ heh.

SuthrnBelleChan
06-15-2003, 11:36 PM
that'll be funny lol

Heather
06-16-2003, 01:20 AM
I still want to reenact the lighthouse scene. XDDDDDDDD
*CACKLE*

SuthrnBelleChan
06-16-2003, 09:26 AM
Oh my! lol *huddles under a table* there i did my part lol i sould find a rock to lay dead over lol

Heather
06-16-2003, 11:26 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH~ that would be funny. If we took pictures of everyone the way they died... really morbid. O_O But funny. XDDD

SuthrnBelleChan
06-16-2003, 12:23 PM
Defiantely lol! i'll have my video camera so we can do reinacments hehe if we had a nanahara i would make some spaghetti

yuffieleonheart
06-16-2003, 05:26 PM
LOl omg that would be great sbc XDD

Nagisu's bf- Yamamoto
Heather - Yukie Utsumi
johnnyfoodmaste - random student

Minako Kou
06-16-2003, 08:32 PM
Ah, that'd be really nice BelleChan, I'd love to see a video hehe! ^_^ I'll still keep trying to leech my way into Otakon, but that's about a 1% chance, if the schedule for my band was like last years then it would be perfect, but sadly it's not T_T;

*glomps all the BR cosplayers* hehe I love you all, I really do ^_~

Binkx
06-19-2003, 03:57 AM
Do you guys need any images or br screenshots? I have a data base worth of BR crap on my computer (like school id cards and class pictures in color and images of everyone's weapons and the third man icons and stuff)
Message me if you need anything, yeah?
-Binkx

SuthrnBelleChan
06-19-2003, 09:43 AM
Awesome binkx! What do you mena by School ID cards? like what's all on them

Binkx
06-19-2003, 03:06 PM
The ID card is your basic (but with BR logos pasted on it) School ID. It's got the class info, a place to write your name, and a place to put a picture. The pictures I have of all of the students are the perfect sizes for these id cards. (the class pictures are individual id photos as opposed to head shots taken from the class photo of everyone)
Yes, I think I am a geek...
Oh well. Let me know if you want the id card since I'm a little reluctant to post it. I worked really hard to find these images and although I want to share, I'd rather share with cosplayers who are actually going to do BR cosplay so I'll make you an edit of your character's id card as opposed to just the blank card, ok?

Let me know what you need! =^_^=
-B

SuthrnBelleChan
06-19-2003, 03:14 PM
I'd like to see the id card ^^ i think it would be fun to have ^^

Binkx
06-19-2003, 04:04 PM
I sent Yuffie your id card- she said she e-mailed it to you, kay?
=^_^= Enjoy!
-B

SuthrnBelleChan
06-19-2003, 04:24 PM
THankies so much! i wish you could be in the group at ota!

Binkx
06-19-2003, 04:37 PM
Ill try and see if I can make it- but I need to figure out what costume I would do. (usually does chigusa and you guys have one already) I'll figure something out. =^_^=

SuthrnBelleChan
06-19-2003, 04:54 PM
maybe we could have 2 of them ^^ i'd lvoe if you could make it

SaiyenGirl
06-19-2003, 07:15 PM
Yes yes do come!! I'm sure there is also someones else you could be too, it's not like there's any defining thing that makes a certain person an exact BR character, except for maybe a certain weapon or hair cut. both of which very easy to fix!

johnnyfoodmaste
06-19-2003, 10:39 PM
I say:
The more BRers the merrier!
^_^

Binkx
06-20-2003, 03:46 AM
Here's satomi's BR ID for SaiyenGirl613

- anyone else need one?

-B

Heather
06-20-2003, 03:48 PM
Oooo can you post Yukie's?

SaiyenGirl
06-20-2003, 04:29 PM
WOOOO Thanks so much Blink!!!! that looks so great!

SuthrnBelleChan
06-20-2003, 04:48 PM
Wow! Those are really awesome! Thanks alot! btw, i tried downloading mine in the e-mail and it didn't work >.< gomen

Binkx
06-21-2003, 06:38 AM
Okay- so, yukie and another Yuko?
I'll try and get em up by sunday night!
-B

SuthrnBelleChan
06-21-2003, 10:08 AM
Yes please ^^ thanks so much! these are gonna be so cool

BTW, does anyone know where i can print out the map from the movie?

yuffieleonheart
06-21-2003, 05:24 PM
sbc =D steph found the maps so i can send you the pic through email if ya want ^^

SuthrnBelleChan
06-21-2003, 09:44 PM
Please please yuffie ^^ thankies so much ^^ the id card you sent me didn't work >.<

Binkx
06-22-2003, 01:35 AM
I have a REALLY super duper clear file of the map as well as the BR Kubric set with the map as well that i could always scan as an extra option. Lemme know what you think!

SuthrnBelleChan
06-22-2003, 09:56 AM
ooooh! Is that the map that's inside the book? or something else??

Binkx
06-23-2003, 12:43 AM
It's the map from the movie- full colour.

SuthrnBelleChan
06-23-2003, 12:05 PM
ooh! Please send if you cna ^^ You've been such a big help! thanks!

yuffieleonheart
06-23-2003, 02:38 PM
o.o! the id didn't work ;_; well hmm i'll get my friend to change it to a jpg and then send it to you again

Binkx
06-23-2003, 08:01 PM
Ok- here's the big map.

-Binkx
PS- please let me know if you want to use it for anything other than cosplay, ok? thanks!

Binkx
06-23-2003, 08:13 PM
Oh- and here are the other id cards!
Sorry for the delay- hecktic weekend.

Lemme know if you need more!
-B

Binkx
06-23-2003, 08:14 PM
and yuko's

SuthrnBelleChan
06-23-2003, 10:17 PM
WOW! Thank you so so sooooo much!! *prints* hehe

Heather
06-24-2003, 12:26 AM
THANK YOU~!!!! *hugs*

Tetsugyu
06-26-2003, 05:04 PM
I'll be coming to otakon I hope. You all need a Kitano?

SuthrnBelleChan
06-27-2003, 10:54 AM
Yay! a Kitano! I need to go by wal*mart and pick up the jacket, the skirts on the way adi'm slowly pulling stuff together

yuffieleonheart
06-27-2003, 03:05 PM
*_____* weeee a kitano would be awesome ^_________^

edgevictim
06-27-2003, 04:47 PM
Ah... too many girls with short hair and bangs... : p
Is Kaori Minami still available? *makes swinging motions*
I looked at the list and I think I didn't see it. Could be wishful thinking though.

yuffieleonheart
06-27-2003, 06:06 PM
if she's not on the list then she;s not taken ^_^ =D it would be awesome if ya join us

Nagisu's bf- Yamamoto
Heather - Yukie Utsumi
johnnyfoodmaste - random student
Binkx- random student ?
Tetsugyu - Kitano (confirmed)
edgevictim - Kaori Minami

twentystitches
06-27-2003, 06:15 PM
*_* So many people! XD This is great!

SaiyenGirl
06-27-2003, 07:19 PM
whee! finally got some pics taken of our br costumes (me and our chigusa). the ones she posted are in her gallery, projectanime is her name. me so proud of it! now i just can't wait to parade it around at otakon!

Tetsugyu
06-27-2003, 11:42 PM
Well Yufie you better confirm me because the Teacher is in and he's ready to kick some ass!

I'm back teaching the old class, so lets be friends again ok?

lol

yuffieleonheart
06-28-2003, 01:31 AM
XD sweet =D welcom aboard =D

Tetsugyu
06-28-2003, 02:10 AM
Thanks *glomp* You so cute!

I said no whispering! *throws knife*

edgevictim
06-28-2003, 09:29 AM
Kaori Minami is ready to go swinging into battle!
I just need to get my pickaxe shined up. ;D

yuffieleonheart
06-28-2003, 12:10 PM
awesome

*is hit by knife X_x * i wasn't suppose to die this early on @_@

Tetsugyu
06-28-2003, 01:18 PM
No! I didn't mean to hit you! *takes it back*

I was just being Random. Here's more:

Yuffie...you're the one I want to win. Do it.
Come on, you can do it.
Come on, you can do it.
If you don't...I will *points water gun*

*is shot by Yuffie*

OUCH! *sprays her with water, gets shot some more*

SuthrnBelleChan
06-28-2003, 10:25 PM
Tetsugyu you so funny hehe *pokepoke*

yuffieleonheart
06-28-2003, 10:29 PM
mwuahahhaha XD (shoots)*cough cough* ok back on topic! ^_^ wow this group is growing fast ^___________^. o.o i emailed elfy about my collars and she said she was gonna try to send them out last week and that she would email me when she sends them out, but she hasn't emailed me yet... so i dunno.. ;_; i hope i can get them intime @_@

SuthrnBelleChan
06-28-2003, 10:32 PM
i'm thinking i may go collarless because i dun have time to make one unless i make an uber crappy one with tin foil lol

yuffieleonheart
06-28-2003, 10:36 PM
i really hope that she get's mine to me intime.. i did order them a while ago.. *sometime in late april* she must be really busy cuz she's a really costumes/prop maker ^_^. but yeah my friend is making me one just for the heck of it so if i don't get them intime i'll just use that one=D

SuthrnBelleChan
06-28-2003, 10:43 PM
lol yeah i don't blame ya, i may find a way to just mak a cheap one, but i'll have to see.

Tetsugyu
06-29-2003, 01:22 AM
Tetsugyu you so funny hehe *pokepoke*
Awww! I was poke-ed! I feel loved! heheh. I'm glad when people appreciate me for my humor. :)
i'm thinking i may go collarless because i dun have time to make one unless i make an uber crappy one with tin foil lol Let me talk to my friend. I think he knows how to get the prop ones they sell in Japan. FYI everyone: They sell replicas of the necklaces from the movie in Japan. It's so killer. I can talk to him since he has the hookup.

Side Note: He's one of the biggest fans of this movie I know, more than even me, and I remember telling him of my plans to Cosplay Kitano and him saying "I'll try to get you a collar."

I replied "...um...he was the Teacher dude...he wasn't in the game. Why are you the FOURTH person to try and get me a collar?? I shouldn't be having to tell you people that Kitano "JAROD's GOD OF AWESOMENESS!!!" Takeshi did not wear a collar..."

Yeah so anyway...

If anything I'll borrow a fanmade one from my friend, who himself got it as a gift from a Nuriko cosplayer. It'll work fine. I'll make sure you have a necklace SuthrnBelleChan. :) Just be prepared for my cheap ass Kitano. I can't find an orginal Northfield Sport Outfit! *cries a river*

yuffieleonheart
06-29-2003, 01:32 AM
LOL XDDDDD hmm even if i do get elfy's i would love to get the real replica from japan *.* that would be awesome .
" Just be prepared for my cheap ass Kitano. I can't find an orginal Northfield Sport Outfit! *cries a river*" @________________@ wai, XD you'll look fine

Tetsugyu
06-29-2003, 01:35 AM
Aww You're the best! *tackle glomps you* But it's gonna be so lame! Only thing that somewhat redeems me is my props!

Mini-blackboard
Throwing Knife
Collar Remote
Cookies (?)
Gun

yuffieleonheart
06-29-2003, 01:36 AM
*glomps* LMAO the cookies XDDDDD O.O i should bring cookies *.* XDDD

Tetsugyu
06-29-2003, 01:40 AM
I forgot to mention I will be wearing a wig. and YES bring cookies! Are you going as Nurkio? you are! That'sbe sooooo kool! It'd make sense! But yeah help in that prop department would be very much appreciated ^_^;

*glomps you back* I can't wait!

PS: I'm so glad you're a Pimp$ugyu Lady! Now to convince Sothern Bell Chan... :)

SuthrnBelleChan
06-29-2003, 10:05 AM
Aww thankies so much Tetsugyu! *huggles tight* i really appreciate it!! A Pimp$ugyu Lady? Nani? hehe what do you need to convince me of? hehe

Tetsugyu
06-29-2003, 11:57 AM
You're so welcome Belle-chan! *huggles back* If you haven't seen the thread on the Pimp$ugyu cosplay gathering, check out the Otakon board and the Babble board. Basicly I'm a cosplay pimp showin' off da Ladies. You know, cute, sweet, hot, and kind-hearted girls like yourself. :)

Back to BR...

I'll let you know about the collar sometime soon. My friend said he might even let me have is since he's getting the other one from that friend I mentioned (the replica). If he gives it to me then it's yours to keep when I see you at Otakon.

yuffieleonheart
06-29-2003, 03:05 PM
hai! i am doing nuriko =D XD omg i'll bring this bag of animal crackers!! lmao =DDD ^_____^

SuthrnBelleChan
06-29-2003, 03:18 PM
Really?! Arigatou gozaimasu Tetsugyu!! *glomp* thankies so much! ANd i will defiantely be a Pimp$ugyu Ldy ^_^

yuffieleonheart
06-29-2003, 05:44 PM
does anybody know how much the actuall battle royale collars cost o.O?

SuthrnBelleChan
06-29-2003, 09:21 PM
NO idea Yuffie-chan, btw, i just realized how much you look like my girlfriend's little sister

yuffieleonheart
06-29-2003, 09:28 PM
LMFAO that was random XDDD but really i do lmao?

Heather
06-30-2003, 12:08 AM
Is there anywhere else to get the collars besides elfy? I don't want to order some if she's busy with other things. ;-;

yuffieleonheart
06-30-2003, 01:26 PM
i just pmed enishi, he said he might not be making them anymore =/ so at this poing the only person i know will do it is elfy. o.o i might actually try to make one too..

SuthrnBelleChan
06-30-2003, 09:11 PM
You absolutely do ! I'll scan her pic tonight so you can se, she was smiling ik you do in your avie and i was jsut like "WHOA! Kasey is Yuffie's twin!!" but anyways back on topic hehe. I'll have me a dufle bag with my "gear" in it if anyone wants to use it for pics, i'm utting all the stuff form the movie in it. So jsut lemme know if you want it for picture sake. Oh btw, i don't think we'll have a yamamoto, Cuz Nagisu is singlenow so i doubt he'll be doing this anymore

yuffieleonheart
06-30-2003, 09:26 PM
LMAO XD .. i bought everything to make the collars ,.... now let's see if i can actually make them o.o.

SuthrnBelleChan
06-30-2003, 09:41 PM
*waves little flag* GO Yuffie-chan! ^_^ hehe i know you can do it! If i have mroe time i'd make some that could accually blink when Tetsugyu clicked a button

yuffieleonheart
06-30-2003, 10:05 PM
i think i figured out how to make them blink ^_^;; just.. need to see if it will work O.O;;

Tetsugyu
06-30-2003, 10:52 PM
Hey ladies! I just got all the stuff for Kitano! I am all set. It's just a little cheap. Cheap=not too accurate. But I will have my props! See you later! I have to get ready for AX!

SuthrnBelleChan
07-01-2003, 10:00 AM
Aww! I'm sure you'll make a great Kitano ^_^ Hmm, if we have a nanahara and the girl who gets poisoned should i bring soem spaghetti ? hehe

Tetsugyu
07-01-2003, 08:14 PM
Yes you should. Props are fun!

But thanks bell-chan...

I HOPE I'm a good Kitano...Nate (Taisou) said he thought I looked good in the costume I bought. So...here's to hoping you all agree with him.

I SAID NO WHISPERING! *throws knife*

(^ again...being random, not aimed at anyone)

twentystitches
07-01-2003, 08:49 PM
>.> Have we set a time yet? *just wondering* ^^;;

yuffieleonheart
07-01-2003, 09:30 PM
o.o i thought the time was around 5pm friday ^_^ well. atleast that was what i think we last agreed on o.o

SBC XD omg yes bring the props

Tetsugyu you'll be an awesome kitano :D and yes.. i will be bringing cookies XDDDD

Tetsugyu
07-01-2003, 09:34 PM
awwww! You so sweet! Thanks! I hope I won't let you all down!

twentystitches
07-01-2003, 09:50 PM
Oh, okay. *laughs* Brain dead for a moment there! 5pm it is! *makes mental note*

SuthrnBelleChan
07-01-2003, 10:32 PM
Yay for 5 pm ^_^ I got myjacket today now i'm waiting for my skirt ot come in the mail ^_^. Tet - you'll be na awesome Kitano! and i will defiantely bring spaghetti if i have time to make it ehhe i'll even put "parmesean cheese" on top -_^ LOL

Tetsugyu
07-01-2003, 10:45 PM
Aww thanks Bell-chan! *glomps and gives you a kiss on the cheek* You gals are so sweet!

SuthrnBelleChan
07-01-2003, 10:51 PM
Or course we otta lok our for our Pimp Daddies hehehehe ^-^ I'll post pics of my outfit ocne the skirt comes

Tetsugyu
07-01-2003, 10:53 PM
Su weet! Pimp daddies? Awww. I want to be your only Pimp Daddy.

PS: If you have AIM talk to me. I'd love to chat with ya. :)

SuthrnBelleChan
07-01-2003, 10:57 PM
Alrighty ! hehe my Aim name for yoo else is DragonRockGurl ^_^

Heather
07-02-2003, 05:55 PM
Yuffie, if you figure out those collars can you let me know how to make one, etc. I really need one now that's it's getting down to the wire. >_<

(I'm such a procrastinator...)

Thanks!

yuffieleonheart
07-03-2003, 10:24 PM
@_@ hahahha i'm so stupid @_@ well yeah... i bought the sheet metal and i realized... it's not long enough ;________;

Tetsugyu
07-13-2003, 04:34 AM
Ok who here likes my new banner?!

ROTFLMAO!

Taisou
07-13-2003, 06:25 AM
OMG dude that F@#$in Rules!!!