PDA

View Full Version : Quistis question

ChibiRinoa
02-03-2003, 03:51 PM
my friends and i want to make a group consisting mostly of Final Fantasy VIII characters, and one of them wants to go as Quistis. there is one thing that is stumping all of us, is Quistis wearing high black boots, are are there pants under the skirt? we're leaning toward the pants idea because there seems to be an overlap at her ankles. i have a picture of a statue that looks like theyre pants...but in gameplay it looks like boots...anyone have an idea on this?

kelldar
02-03-2003, 03:58 PM
I wore knee high boots with the pants tucked in, but on my action figures I'm pretty sure it's pants over boots ->
http://kellilla.com/me/cosplay/quistis_ex.gif
Hard to see but it's more clear on the figure. I think if you did it either way it would be fine.

Psychotic Jei
02-03-2003, 06:57 PM
Yeah. I would say go with the way you want to do it. Maybe experiment with the looks. Whichever looks bette/is more comfy. Because shoes hurt like crazy sometimes.

Sakura
02-03-2003, 09:41 PM
According to my action figures it's pants over boots ^_^ I think it might be bulky though... but atleast it'd be accurate, right?

Mizuho
02-03-2003, 11:42 PM
I'd also have to say pants over boots...

Adella
02-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Yep those are pants over boots. Although I think boots over pants are sessier <3

PretearWink
02-05-2003, 03:11 PM
It is pants over boots....but I think the knee high boot theory looks better^_^

Ami
01-06-2004, 06:31 PM
that answered my question to thanks everybody id been wrestling with that one for awhile and its amazing how almost impossible is is to find knee high boots anywhere...