PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay TeaParty

Flicker
10-16-2005, 11:52 PM
Last year there was a small jrock/lolita teaparty, but not many people were able to show up. Since I haven't seen anone bring this up this year, I thought I could try to organize one. This time, for all cosplayers.

Time: 12:15 pm, Saturday
Place: TBA. Lobby perhaps?
What: A 'teaparty' with animial crackers, 'friendship tea,' candy, catgirls, gaians and whoever else decides to attend. Maybe even a tea set and picnic blanket.
For: Everyone! Lolitas, riding hoods, wolves, j-rockers, etc.

NOTE: The teaparty has merged with the gaia gathering's lunch. Everyone is still welcome to join in, we'll just have quite a few Gaians there as well.

Act1 of Konoha
10-17-2005, 12:22 AM
sounds good to me :D

Lyn
10-17-2005, 09:35 AM
I believe there already is an official teaparty event for the con. See Saeto's Cosplay Events thread (can't miss it, its a sticky) for more details as Jezeroth is running it.

Flicker
10-17-2005, 10:20 AM
I believe there already is an official teaparty event for the con. See Saeto's Cosplay Events thread (can't miss it, its a sticky) for more details as Jezeroth is running it.
I know that that's an "EGL Social," but if tea is involved it doesn't say anymore. That's also on Sunday, when many people don't or can't come. While the EGL Social would probably be open to everyone, I think having a non specific one would also be a good idea.

Flicker
10-18-2005, 10:36 PM
Yeah, Jez is holding a tea party on Sunday afternoon in the cosplay events' room. This is the 'Official' gathering so to speak.

You're welcome to hold your own costume gatherings if you like, but I would not advise doing it on Saturday around 3PM-7PM, as these will be the times for craftsmanship judging for the masquerade and cosplay lineup. ^__~
Very good point. The tea has now been moved to a little after 12pm Saturday. This is due to merging it with the gaia gathering's lunch. Anyone is still welcome to join in, we'll just have quite a few Gaians there as well.

JonnyStarwind
10-19-2005, 01:30 AM
Very shibbidelic
I shall be there.

321stars
10-22-2005, 09:46 PM
I'll be there! I don't really want to bother with a costume on Sunday, anyway, except for my comfy Alice one.