PDA

View Full Version : ~~~Seeking Dragonlance or Sword of Truth Cosplayers for Animazement~~~

MistressChi
02-03-2003, 05:11 PM
I would really love to get a group together of Dragonlance or Sword of Truth cosplayers for Animazement. I realize that this may be slightly difficult because not many people are interested in these book series anymore. If you are thinking about doing one of the character from either of these book series...PLEASE POST BELOW....

Hikaruchan
02-03-2003, 06:09 PM
What day thinking of? Possible that I could make that Crysania white mage outfit that has been on the backburner. Just have to check to see what type of boots and stuff she wears with outfit I am interested in - then try to make something similiar to circlet and necklace she wears in paintings by Elmore that I like.

MistressChi
02-03-2003, 06:15 PM
GREAT! YAY!.....alright.......I was thinking about Sunday....let's see....and I'll be Tika...or Laurana...anyone else?

Giant Alucard
02-04-2003, 08:45 AM
I would love to go as Richard Rahl, he is a cool guy. maybe Rastilan too, since he was a cool character, although evil most of the time. But i think i will most likly go as Richard since he does have the sword of truth.

MistressChi
02-04-2003, 04:38 PM
Hmmm, that owrkd out more then nicely...I'm may go as Denna...she was SO cool...and my friend is going as Kahlan!

Luna
02-12-2003, 10:16 PM
Oh, how cool! Other people here who like that stuff! I would love to make Lorana costume....nice....or Golden Moon...

Must warn Reistlin cosplayers, I will glomp, and glomp hard!

Giant Alucard
02-13-2003, 08:26 AM
I may cosplay as rasitlin now since i noticed that im not quite sure how to make Richards War Wizard costume. I'm going to try though since i already have the build of him, just not to the same extent. Rastilins costume will be easy to make sinces it's really only robes. I found a place online that sells gold contacts and makes your eyes into hourglasses, but their kinda expensive. But i get to be EVIL, muhahahahahahahahah. So after katsu i will decide on which one and begin them.

Hey mistresschi, if your going as Denna , does that mean you are going to have an accurate costume ( she wore tight red leather, But leather costs to much, must get Pleather).CAuse if you did i think it might be embarassing , but if you do that, I walk around in Black tights if I do Richards costume. LOL

MistressChi
02-15-2003, 04:04 PM
It would be embarassing, yes...but I never really cared about what people think about me. I thought Denna was absoletely AWESOME! But I have the problem that I can not find the things I need to make a costume. I'm going to keep searching though, I would really enjoy putting the costume together. I'm skinny enough to pull of a tight red suit....it wouldn't bother me. And if that is a problem, I'll chose another character...like...::thinks:: Clarissa....or being the Sliph would be fun too. I'm not sure yet. I'll let ya know when I decide.