PDA

View Full Version : (Didn't know where to post this) Music Videos..

Baka Neko
02-03-2003, 10:26 PM
Okay, I'll be attending Anime Expo 03 for 2 reasons... cosplay & music videos. I'm planning on entering a few in the music video contest (hoping they make it through the semi-finals/finals) My question is would anyone be interested in having a couple of a CD with my music videos on them. I'd be more then happy to pass them out while I cosplay.

Here's a link to a list of videos I've done/working on..
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=9258

Let me know if I should even bother making copies to hand out ^^

soshi
02-03-2003, 10:38 PM
well, I can't tell as none of them are available for download. ^^; some of them look like really neat ideas but.. er.. I mean, I've seen some good ideas gone really, REALLY bad in AMVs. so.. wanna upload some? ^^;

Baka Neko
02-03-2003, 10:51 PM
I would but sadly I don't have my own website let alone the money to pay for the cost of having my videos hosted... x.x so the only way I can get people to see my videos is by entering contests, handing them out at a convention or the occastional offer of others hosting my videos on their sites (www.bakadeshiproductions.com)

I can only tell you want others have told me about my videos... People enjoyed my most recent ones (within the past year) as do I and some enjoy my early ones (which I think are horrible ^^;) So I put my best ones on a CD to hand out. If you read my profile on the site, it says that I've won a number of awards & those I'd definately put on. I'm not sure if you've already done this but you can click on the titles of the AMVs & I give an explanation on the ones that have been premiered so far..

Anyone still interested? ^^;

soshi
02-03-2003, 11:48 PM
er.. well.. again, I've seen some pretty crappy videos win awards. *lol* not saying I think your stuff is bad, I simply... haven't seen it. ^^;

but, people are generally never opposed to free stuff... oO;

Mink
02-04-2003, 12:33 AM
Im not opposed to free stuff....Im interested!

Kagato
02-04-2003, 12:14 PM
I'm planning on having CDs with my videos availble as well. I'll be glad to trade with ya. :)

http://www.studiohybrid.com/

Unfortunatly, my ftp server is down atm.

SoulCrash
06-15-2003, 09:01 PM
Well, I already post this up in another thread, but....
Check out my "Without GTO" video that's going to be shown at the MAIN AMV contest in AX...

ftp://12.249.92.191/soulcrash_studios_amvs/ronald_ladao_-_without_gto.zip

Yes, expect some weird $hit in this video... Since it's an Eminem video... and I'm the one who edited it...

ChibiMoFo
06-15-2003, 09:29 PM
Ppl usually have no problem taking free stuff >_>
Esp. poor anime fans <_< Plus female creators are kinda rare, so it would be nice to see some more vids by some. Make some for fanime too if your goin. I might make some for both, anyone know what a good amount to make is o_O Maybe I'll just make alot for fanime and bring the rest to AX

Psychotic Jei
06-15-2003, 10:40 PM
Personally, I'm not going to check out any videos till the night of the contest. ^_^ I liek surprises.

Nadeshiko
06-15-2003, 10:43 PM
scarlet-rhapsody.com/productions/amv/

you guys can check out my Perfect Blue amv. ^^

SoulCrash
06-15-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Nadeshiko
scarlet-rhapsody.com/productions/amv/

you guys can check out my Perfect Blue amv. ^^

I have to say that I liked it. It seems to fit well. Also I was laughing at the star wipe. Because of that one Simpsons episode where Homer tried to edit a video about Flanders, and he said "Star wipe, and another star wipe" something like that. Anyway, Good Work...