PDA

View Full Version : Need KoF characters for ACen2003

TheLoneWolf
02-04-2003, 01:05 AM
A KoF group would like female KoF chars;Shermie,Vice/Mature,Yuri,Hinako,Vanessa,Athena,Mai,King,Whip,Co splayer Kyoko,Miss X....essentially,ANY KoF female character.So,anyone up for it?

Alisa
02-04-2003, 01:16 AM
I think you have an Athena...I just don't know which outfit.

TheLoneWolf
02-04-2003, 01:36 AM
Choose any one you want!
I personally like the KoF 2002 one,which would be the one in which she has the spandex shorts under the skirt,but if you've got the materials/interest for another one,GO for IT!

TheLoneWolf
02-04-2003, 12:56 PM
Anyone else up for KoF cosplay?

I can't change the title,but If you're any SNK male char,that would be good too.Rock,Terry,Ryo,Robert,etc.
PLaces for males that are definately filled up,though are:
Kyo,Iori,K',Shingo,Maxima

Rosiel
02-04-2003, 12:58 PM
> I can't change the title,but If you're any SNK male char,that would be good too.Rock,Terry,Ryo,Robert,etc.

I edited the title for you, and removed "female" to make it more inclusive. ^__^

TheLoneWolf
02-04-2003, 12:59 PM
Thank you!

TheLoneWolf
02-04-2003, 09:43 PM
erm....anyone else?

Tetsugyu
03-01-2003, 04:09 AM
You guys want a Chang Dark ver? I could do that for ACen. His orginal version I'm still working on, but for AX. Problem is I am not sure yet if I can go. I live in Cali, got a room with some friends, but not sure on the money situation yet. I really hope I can make it. Just hope you guys want a kick ass Chang. I'm gonna do an awsome job, even if it's his really simple black outfit (not the one with the green trim, mind you). BTW, anyone ever seen a Chang cosplayer? I'd like to know if I'd be the first or whatever. See ya.

Michi
03-02-2003, 07:35 AM
You taunt me. Oh how you taunt me. :P

I want to go to ACen. ;_; Maybe my dad'll want to go to Chicago for a weekend and I can use that as an excuse...

Tetsugyu
03-02-2003, 12:35 PM
Oh man! If the lovley Digital Idol Michi is going to show up then I better get my butt to ACen!

Michi
03-02-2003, 12:41 PM
I think I saw a Japanese Chang once. O_x Dark version? Do you mean from the early KOF games before he got an outfit like Kim's? ^_^ Or just an alternate 2P color?

Baaaah! I'm not so great. :P

ACen.. feh. I'm tempted to talk to my dad about it, but it would probably mean me having to save up cash to make the other cons I wanna go to. *needjobneedjob* Akahori Satoru is a guest~ ;_; I'd fix up my Mosquiton costume for him, houuu.

Tetsugyu
03-02-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Michi
I think I saw a Japanese Chang once. O_x Dark version? Do you mean from the early KOF games before he got an outfit like Kim's? ^_^ Or just an alternate 2P color?

Yeah I'm doing the '94 Chang ver for ACen. But when I see you at AX I'll have the Team Korea outfit and I'll have a Choi with me! I wonder when the starter of this thread will make an appearance...

I wanna know if he'll be down for the '94 Chang. I mean I'm only doing it because it's easy to do until my Team Korea costume is done.

Michi
03-02-2003, 01:04 PM
Chaiiiiiins. '94/'95 oldschool KOF represent. XD I'm tempted to do the early KOF Mai outfit 'cause she had that fun big tail, and that was what I loved most about my FF Mai... hrrrrrmmm...

Tetsugyu
03-02-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Michi
Chaiiiiiins. '94/'95 oldschool KOF represent. XD I'm tempted to do the early KOF Mai outfit 'cause she had that fun big tail, and that was what I loved most about my FF Mai... hrrrrrmmm...

If you go, do it! We could walk around together! That'd be sooo sweeeeet! We'd be the Old School KFO memebers.

Taisou
03-14-2003, 08:59 PM
well as I said before i'll be doing keshnood butt, i'm looking forward to it. but i hope people are even gonna recognize me. I'll probably be kickin it with Jarod if I can be there so ya'll will see me. Heh you can just call me an @$$ if you want but i prefer to be called "butt" ^_^

Tetsugyu
03-14-2003, 09:05 PM
Aniki...um this is Acen in Chicago. Not AX...

*sweatdrop*

Taisou
03-14-2003, 09:21 PM
Inow what it is, thats why I said I hope I can be there.

Tetsugyu
03-14-2003, 09:24 PM
Ah ok my bad.