PDA

View Full Version : what anime/game series you would like to see its YAOI custome?

Ran_fujimiya
02-04-2003, 05:52 AM
as the title said, ^_^

Rosiel
02-04-2003, 09:43 AM
I'm confused... do you mean what YAOI series we'd like to see costumes of... or what non-YAOI series we'd like to see people doing YAOI interpretations of the characters for cosplay?

(Whichever it is, I'm probably not a good person to answer. LOL)

Ran_fujimiya
02-04-2003, 10:01 AM
ah.. i mean both

>what non-YAOI series we'd like to see people doing YAOI interpretations of the characters for cosplay..

and

>what YAOI series we'd like to see costumes...

TsukiGuujin
02-04-2003, 04:28 PM
I'd like to see someone do Ai no Kusabi costumes. XD
(right, like that will happen, Tsuki!)

I'd also like to see Banana Fish costumes. The closest thing I've seen is "Asrun Dream live." It was like Gackt was cosplaying Ashlan, which is great to me! ^^

Of course, these are a bit boring, costume-wise. Aren't they? ^^; Still...the yaoi makes up for it!!

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Pendrell
02-04-2003, 09:25 PM
Mirage of Blaze! >.<
Ehm.
Dude, I'm SO not up to date on yaoi manga or shows. Should prolly wait for the fangirls to voice their knowledgeable opinions... XD .. oh, they'll come.

Lady
02-04-2003, 11:15 PM
I would have the world's biggest fangirl moment if I saw Iason Mink walking down the hall at a con*eyes shimmer* Ai no Kusabi ALL the way! (especially if you have a Riki with you and you have a 'special' little skit to put on*evil grin*)

Most other yaoi I can think of has characters that wear really normal clothing, so it would be hard to cosplay as a character and be recognized....

Oh! I'm a big fan of Sigurd/Ramsus from Xenogears, Sigurd/Bart from Xenogears, and Tseng/Rufus from FF7. If I saw two boys dressed like those characters and snuggling on each other I think my head would explode*laughs*

-Lady

Karisu-sama
02-05-2003, 08:50 PM
Yaoi-con is a very good place to see yaoi interpretations of normally non-yaoi characters *snicker* *still needs to edit and post the "Saitou X Kenshin wedding photos" from Y-con '02*

Sparks Padfoot
09-29-2003, 12:23 AM
I'd like to see someone do Ai no Kusabi costumes. XD
(right, like that will happen, Tsuki!)

I'd also like to see Banana Fish costumes. The closest thing I've seen is "Asrun Dream live." It was like Gackt was cosplaying Ashlan, which is great to me! ^^

Of course, these are a bit boring, costume-wise. Aren't they? ^^; Still...the yaoi makes up for it!!

~~Tsuki Guujin~~
the one from mars tour were gackt is makeing out with the gitaur player right? that was the best yaoi i have ever seen. I dont think that it could get much better than that. not to long before seeing that, I was talking to moonie about how much we would have to pay him to do that...so cool. YAOI ROCKS!!! oh,. maybe i would like to see cloud and either vincent or sephiroth go at it. that would be really cool.. right?

ACXchan
09-29-2003, 09:00 PM
I like to slash everything I can get my hands on so discussing what anime-manga-game series I'd like to see for yaoi interpretations would be too long XD Therefore I add...

I would like to see someone cosplay Dorian Gray/Tom Sawyer from LXG and a Midnighter/Apollo pairing for Comic Con, although Midnighter and Apollo ARE together in The Authority ^_____^

Michi
09-29-2003, 11:24 PM
>< Slashy Kyo and Shingo cosplay from The King of Fighters. I'm MAKING it happen at YaoiCon. Dammit.

yukitoLeonheart
09-30-2003, 11:16 AM
I want to go to Yaoi con, :( was going to Slash Harry Potter and Grav