PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix/Final Fantasy Cosplay

darkdjinn
10-24-2005, 10:12 AM
Well, there is usually a thread for Final Fantasy cosplay, so I thought I would start it. There is usually the photoshoot which is announced a few weeks before the con and is usually on Saturday (was last year). My main question is who is wearing what Final Fantasy related costume on what day? I wander around as Caim from Drakengard on Friday and Auron from FFX on Saturday. If anyone gets wind of the times for the photoshoot event or any other Final Fantasy/Ohayocon related news, please post here. I want lots of photos and goofy shots as well. See you all there!

Rameana
10-24-2005, 11:33 AM
I'm to have Wakka and one of the Unknowns from Kingdom Hearts 2.

KnuxieChan
10-24-2005, 12:20 PM
Ghetto-Loz from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children with the Jenova Witnesses! X3

Bobbi
10-24-2005, 02:31 PM
i'll most likely be wearing summoner yuna and zidane as far as ff costumes go. I may break out psychicer again. =P

marsie
10-24-2005, 02:49 PM
dark gunner yuna. *dances*

Splenda
10-24-2005, 05:33 PM
Hmm...if Bobbi and Sam want to, I'll bring Psychicer Paine. I think I'll be wondering around in other video game costumes though... *thinks she's bringing all video game costumes except for one anime one*

Elycium
10-24-2005, 08:10 PM
Ghetto-Loz from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children with the Jenova Witnesses! X3

want me to make up some pamphlets? XD

I'm probably going to bring out Wedding Yuna, if not my revamped wedding yuna, then my original one. ^^

marsie
10-24-2005, 08:41 PM
We need a Yuna get together. Especially if we can get one of each Yuna! That would be so very fun!

KnuxieChan
10-24-2005, 08:49 PM
want me to make up some pamphlets? XD
Yes, that'd be awesome, Lady Yuna. X3

Elycium
10-24-2005, 09:05 PM
Yes, that'd be awesome, Lady Yuna. X3
we need to get the chat group together to come up with the info to put in them... and I will so pass them out to random people at the con. *should bring he box of Irvine Chunks to store the fliers in.*

A Yuna get-together photo would be neat if we can get one of each, or a majority. XD

marsie
10-25-2005, 11:34 AM
okay we got a Wedding Yuna, summoner Yuna, Dark Gunner Yuna so that is three, I need to check the Ohayocon threads to see if anyone else is cosplaying Yuna.

I am sure we can get a majority though.

Do you all think a announcment board for cosplay related events, such as photoshoots, be a good idea near the cosplay reg table?

Amaya
10-25-2005, 08:38 PM
Tee hee! Gunner Yuna as always ^^

marsie
10-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Bobbi- make someone wear your white mage yuna!

Sugoi- Awesome! Glad to have you aboard!

darkdjinn
10-26-2005, 08:03 AM
Tee hee! Gunner Yuna as always ^^

Woo hoo! Gotta have the pic with you sitting on my one shoulder, kinda like the Ifrit summon animation. Not like it'll be tough since I could benchpress two of you... :bigtu:

Hey, what about Reno? You'll have it done, right?

Nameless
10-26-2005, 03:20 PM
2005 I did my Black Mage, 2004 I did my White Mage, if I can't get my Barret Wallace done in time, I'll do one of my mages again.

I still can't find a good full body Picture of Barret from Advent Children. If any one has seen one with good detail, please let me know.

Amaya
10-26-2005, 03:56 PM
Woo hoo! Gotta have the pic with you sitting on my one shoulder, kinda like the Ifrit summon animation. Not like it'll be tough since I could benchpress two of you... :bigtu:

Hey, what about Reno? You'll have it done, right?

LOL, we can try. That would be an interesting pic:bigtu:

Reno may not be done in time due to financial issues, since I found this awesome Yuna wig I wanna get:jjacks: *sigh* I am trying though.

Marsie- By the way I LOVE your Dark Gunner Yuna. It's so pretty and you look awesome in it!

marsie
10-26-2005, 07:22 PM
*blush* Thanks. I finally finished making my wig more presentable. (the bangs were being retarded) I need to find a good stiff wire to make the gloves stick out like they should.

Runeninja
10-28-2005, 10:55 PM
I'm going to be going as Tifa from FF7:Advent Children!

I hope there wont be any other Tifas ^^;;;

Elycium
10-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Runeninja - with AC having come out, I have a feeling there will be a lot of Tifas.

KnuxieChan
10-29-2005, 02:51 PM
Dude, when I catch a cold, I can sound like Loz. That's so creepy.

Anyway.. *rubs hands together* So many Tifas.. X3 Mom got my 'leather' pants for $3.99. Woot!

marsie
10-29-2005, 08:35 PM
Um....Yeah, Last year alone. I saw 5 Tifas. so count on being one of many.

Runeninja
10-30-2005, 03:14 PM
heh, i know. But so far, every forum that talked about Ohayocon had no Tifas. I'M HOPING! ^^;

ArsenalFierce13
11-02-2005, 06:10 AM
If I come (and that's still a big *if*, since I'm actually living in Japan right now but am coming home for the holidays), I'll definitely bring my Lulu. I worked really hard on it, love it to death, and only got to wear it once so far at Acen.

marsie
11-02-2005, 11:19 AM
OMG I love you! If you come back bring me something fun from Japan...like a man. XD

I have only seen one Lulu and all of us Yunas need our guardian Lulu.

Hope you are enjoying Japan!

ArsenalFierce13
11-02-2005, 12:41 PM
OMG I love you! If you come back bring me something fun from Japan...like a man. XD

I have only seen one Lulu and all of us Yunas need our guardian Lulu.

Hope you are enjoying Japan!

Yes, well, you see, men are a bit hard to sneak through customs... and they don't like being crammed in the overhead compartment all that much either. ^_~

After I posted this I had the horrible realization: "OMG, what happened to my red contacts when I left the country??" It's just not Lulu without the red eyes! I emailed my mom and asked her about it, but she still has to check for me. I'd hate to have to order a new pair after shelling out for my plane ticket... and the con hotel... not to mention how much I spent on the costume in the first place.... -_-; If only I could just photoshop my eyes in real life.

Runeninja
11-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Oh that would be godly...

Colored contacts are a pain, but i'm a perfectionist when it comes to making costumes. I need to get an extra job just for contacts ><

marsie
11-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Yes, well, you see, men are a bit hard to sneak through customs... and they don't like being crammed in the overhead compartment all that much either. ^_~
Just give them an opium cookie and they usually quiet down fast or a horse tranqualizer

KnuxieChan
11-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Oh that would be godly...

Colored contacts are a pain, but i'm a perfectionist when it comes to making costumes. I need to get an extra job just for contacts ><
Yeah, me too. I can't afford any contacts.. so I'm gonna be a brown-eyed ghetto Loz o_o;

Bobbi
11-03-2005, 12:49 AM
heh, i know. But so far, every forum that talked about Ohayocon had no Tifas. I'M HOPING! ^^;

Never count on forums. Trust me. XP I even saw one at a one day anime/cosplay event up by me a few weeks ago. If you'll find an AC Tifa in a hick down like this, then you'll find them anywhere!

I've been talked into making the costume myself for Ohayo. Don't know if I will or not. But anyway, it's not such a big deal if there's more than one of you at a convention. Just make sure you put in the extra effort to make your costume that much better.

There's always been a double of one of my costumes at a convention including Yuna (different versions... including obscure Psychicer!), Rinoa, Zidane, Rabi~en~Rose, Puchiko. It's part of being a cosplayer, I guess. XP

Kitphiroth
11-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Are you seriously being Loz? That would be totally awesome! Because I'm redoing my yazoo costume.. So if you WANT >_>;;;;;;;;;; If you SHOWMEHOWYOURLOZISGOING I'llbuy a Ohayo-con photoshoot if there is one available since I'll have a nice new set of sexy contacts :D

KnuxieChan
11-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Are you seriously being Loz? That would be totally awesome! Because I'm redoing my yazoo costume.. So if you WANT >_>;;;;;;;;;; If you SHOWMEHOWYOURLOZISGOING I'llbuy a Ohayo-con photoshoot if there is one available since I'll have a nice new set of sexy contacts :D
Yes, I've already got the pants for it and the boots. I've found a good wig, I'll just need to use that silver hair spray on it. XD Once I get more, I'll show you pics.

Mm.. contacts.. I wish I could get contacts.

Vincent-D
11-05-2005, 11:27 PM
I'd hate to have to order a new pair after shelling out for my plane ticket...

these are cheap as I can find. http://www.cosplaylab.com/proshop/idoleyes.asp

And of course, I'm going as Vincent Valentine like always.

kalajessta
11-13-2005, 06:09 PM
I will be cosplaying Elena on Friday I think, or whenever the rest of the group decides to cosplay FF7.

Vincent-D
11-14-2005, 04:24 AM
I'm not sure either.... I believe Saturday might be the best day for most people.

kalajessta
11-14-2005, 04:19 PM
My main cosutme is Akamaru, so I have to plan everything around the Naruto photoshoot mostly.

Omegabrian
11-18-2005, 12:45 PM
I'll be wearing my FFXI flavor Red Mage that I wore at Otakon
Hopefully I'll stop being lazy and have a prop weapon or two ready by then. :eeek:

KnuxieChan
11-18-2005, 03:29 PM
I've got my sexy Loz jacket, boots, and possible pants. I need to stop at the Party Place and pick up a wig..

kalajessta
11-28-2005, 11:29 PM
We need to decide on a time and place for a Photoshoot at Ohayo.

Vincent-D
11-29-2005, 03:11 AM
speaking of time... make sure it doesn't get in the way with Eurobeat's photo shoot thing he was planning on... or get it together with him?

*shrugs*

KnuxieChan
11-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Saturday'll be kind busy for most of us, consideirng the masquerade.

ColumbiaRikku
11-29-2005, 02:46 PM
Friday: X Rikku (a classic)
Saturday: Sexy Chica Miroku (if my staff is complete in time)
Sunday: X-2 Festival (Omatsurishi) Rikku

Can't wait guys!!!!!! W007!!!!!

kalajessta
11-29-2005, 03:24 PM
I would say noon would be a good time for me for a Photoshoot. I don't know about everyone else, but the Cosplay.com is at 1pm and the Naruto one is at 3.

LilMeesh
11-29-2005, 06:30 PM
I plan on being AC Vincent Valentine for the majority of this con..but I am also brining Seymour Guado (FFX) costume to incase I want a break from the armor and gun ^_^

There is also a slight ..slight slight slight chance I will be Loz..thats if time permits.

~MiniVicious <3

Infini
11-29-2005, 11:56 PM
I'm considering going as someone from Final Fantasy game, but I haven't really decided if I have enough time to get it finished. If I do get something done, I'll show up for this gathering. ^^

Vincent-D
11-30-2005, 01:04 AM
... incase I want a break from the armor and gun ^_^

I always can lend you my DC gun, shotgun, or my Lifestream Rifle. Also can lend you the armor/claw thing if we're not in the same group picture or either I was taking a break from it.

*giggles happily* we're gonna be like TWIN VINCENTs! ....again!

SOMEBODY better go as Barret! I demand it!
Cause there's going to be too many Clouds around and it need Barret to tame them!

TAME I SAY!

(I know I could tame them myself, but Cloud doesn't listen to Vincent, just like in the game. :sulk: )

Misarylane
11-30-2005, 08:09 AM
Ok i know im late but HI. I'm going as lenne but i dont know which day i should go, unlike everyone eles i can't come everyday so i need to know now when the best day for final fantasy cosplayers to come so i can save enough money for it. And i would also like to know how much it would cost for that day (that sad little one day)...please let me know.

kalajessta
11-30-2005, 05:02 PM
I'm going to say Saturday if you want to participate in the Photoshoot. The general FF photoshoot is going to be at 12pm on the bottom of the escalators. The FF7 photoshoot will be at 12:30 pm in the same area.

LilMeesh
11-30-2005, 05:27 PM
I always can lend you my DC gun, shotgun, or my Lifestream Rifle. Also can lend you the armor/claw thing if we're not in the same group picture or either I was taking a break from it.

~.....~

(I know I could tame them myself, but Cloud doesn't listen to Vincent, just like in the game. :sulk: )

Cloud is too hard headed to listen to vincent's ever wise words XD

Haha its cool I am going to have everything made for my costuem armor wise..I am gonna attempt the gun too cause i need to get better at prop making muhahahaha

kalajessta
11-30-2005, 06:18 PM
Prop making can be a pain. For my Otakon costume I'm gonna attempt to make wings that are over 60 inches.

LilMeesh
11-30-2005, 06:26 PM
Prop making is a pain but it sone of the msot fun parts of making a costume X3~

kalajessta
11-30-2005, 06:36 PM
Now that my brother is moving out of the basement, I will actually have room for prop making of any kind soon enough.

Vincent-D
12-01-2005, 03:45 AM
Pffftt!! I enjoy making prop than making the costume... no wait... oh hell, I enjoy making anything that isn't related to the computer program.

kalajessta
12-01-2005, 10:56 AM
FF7's photoshoot is at 12:30 pm after the main FF group (at the bottom of the escalators unless there's already a group there). We will split off from the main group and I'm sure the other FF series cosplayers will as well. Just confirming it a bit with everyone.

Shun
12-01-2005, 11:09 AM
FF7's photoshoot is at 12:30 pm after the main FF group (at the bottom of the escalators unless there's already a group there). We will split off from the main group and I'm sure the other FF series cosplayers will as well. Just confirming it a bit with everyone.

cool cool. Me and my unknown buddies (and sora and maleficent) will be there ^_^

ColumbiaRikku
12-02-2005, 10:45 AM
Prop making is a pain but it sone of the msot fun parts of making a costume X3~

ROCK! You should totally wear Seymour Guado on Saturday! I'm expecting a TON of FF X cosplays and I would just DIE to get a group shot! (I'll be Rikku, btw!) And i've never gotten a good group pic because many of the FF X costumes are pretty hard to make. I've NEVER seen a Seymour IRL, and Wakka's & Tidus' are hard to find. We should set up a FF X photo shoot in the same area after the general FF one, like the FF VII guys. What say you guys!?!?!?

KnuxieChan
12-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Ugh.. 12:30? I'm gonna have to run upstairs and change into Jeager as quick as possible after we're done. x__x;;

darkdjinn
12-02-2005, 02:51 PM
ROCK! You should totally wear Seymour Guado on Saturday! I'm expecting a TON of FF X cosplays and I would just DIE to get a group shot! (I'll be Rikku, btw!) And i've never gotten a good group pic because many of the FF X costumes are pretty hard to make. I've NEVER seen a Seymour IRL, and Wakka's & Tidus' are hard to find. We should set up a FF X photo shoot in the same area after the general FF one, like the FF VII guys. What say you guys!?!?!?

Well, I don't know if Rameana will bring Wakka or not, and there may be one Tidus there like last year, or at least a ghetto one... All I know is I'm bringing Auron with the Beast Tamer sword. I'm pretty sure my 6'4" twin Auron with his foam sword will be there too, unless I will happen to be the only one there.

I'm sure there will be a gathering in the atrium Saturday around 11:30am until 2pm, so I figure somewhere in that time span is the best time. We'll see how it goes.

Vincent-D
12-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Ugh.. 12:30? I'm gonna have to run upstairs and change into Jeager as quick as possible after we're done. x__x;;

"You have no chance to survive, make your time! Ha Ha Ha Ha....." - Cats

Misarylane
12-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Yay!!! this so rocks!!!I swear I'll make it this time...how much is it for just saturday? iknow it's $40 for the whole week end. oh and i have an audition in london jan 6 but im blowing it off for a few days for ohayocon so please god let it be worth my while.

LilMeesh
12-02-2005, 06:17 PM
XD, Well like I said I am gonan be vincent for most of the time, and I plan to attend the photoshoot for FFVII. I am going to have an art table though so I will be able to dart up and switch costumes if need be. Surprisngly enough Seymour is rather easy to get into XD. Just dont make too soon after the FFVII shoot.

I will change out of seymour on saterday though after the FFX shoot though...I am plaaning to do a some In costume roleplaying as vinnie.

KnuxieChan
12-02-2005, 11:16 PM
"You have no chance to survive, make your time! Ha Ha Ha Ha....." - Cats
"What you say!"

lmao..

But yeah. Lotsa running around for Knuxie.

Shun
12-03-2005, 10:39 AM

*gasp* Rikku! I remember you from Acen! and...i think another con somewhere around here hehe. Can't wait to see you at the photoshoot ^^

Trippcoat
12-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Well a for warning ;) to all you FF7 cosplayers from the states, that many Canadians will be joining you this year once again. If the cash flow holds out, I will be among those who will be "invading":bigtu:

I was at a Con No Baka two weeks ago as Sephiroth and was rather distressed to see that there was not a single Cloud in sight. Hope to make it down there.

kalajessta
12-05-2005, 01:04 PM
Awsome. The more the marrier. We are having a Photoshoot on Saturday at 12:30 pm just for FF7. We may plan a lounge time as well. It depends what the rest want to do.

Trippcoat
12-05-2005, 01:18 PM
great stuff, could you tell me how much it is for the weekend, i need to order my pass asap

kalajessta
12-05-2005, 01:24 PM
I think it's still $40 for pre registring considering that they had some internet downtime on the website. Other wise it's $45 at the door.

Vincent-D
12-05-2005, 07:43 PM
I was at a Con No Baka two weeks ago as Sephiroth and was rather distressed to see that there was not a single Cloud in sight. Hope to make it down there.

I'm pretty sure there will be some Clouds on the run.... if not, then it's just you and me faceoff to the death!

PS: your wooden sword is no match for my... wooden rifle! lol

kalajessta
12-05-2005, 08:09 PM
You should name your rifle 'woody' xD

Vincent-D
12-05-2005, 08:42 PM
It's a Lifestream Rifle! >:P

*sobs and runs*

kalajessta
12-05-2005, 09:48 PM
I know I know. It was a joke.

LilMeesh
12-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Hm what role can I play in the fight..*shifty eyes* Sicne i am mini Vinnie ic an be regular vincents lacky XD

Vincent-D
12-05-2005, 11:33 PM
Mini Me!.. I mean Mini Vinnie!

We shall rule the world!... TOGETHER!
but first, we gotta get rid of Dr.Evil and his Mini-me.

AND THOSE NARUTOTARDS! Muahhahahahah!

oh I feel naughty tonight.

kalajessta
12-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Hey, I'm also a FF7 fan girl xD. So give me credit

LilMeesh
12-06-2005, 06:39 AM
Yeah but before we pwn the narutards..we must..find and seak otu any and all hojo cosplayers and do mean stuff to them >:O

Misarylane
12-06-2005, 11:28 AM
that sucks cuz ma mum threw away my tifa outfit so im really just me with big boots.

marsie
12-06-2005, 12:31 PM
OMG....i so didn't read boots there...

I will be wearing dark gunner yuna for a brief moment and then running back to work and scream at my judges and keeping them in line.

Fullmetal Chibi
12-06-2005, 05:44 PM
I'm being FFX Yuna and AC Reno...If I get Reno done in time ^^;;. -Edo

Fullmetal Chibi
12-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Oh...and I might have a Denzel and Marlene!! =D. Who are also going to be Chibi Wakka (If I manage to get the costume done x_x; ) and Chibi Lenne. And my cousin is either going to be Rinoa or a Female version of Auron. I can't wait ^^! -Edo

KnuxieChan
12-07-2005, 07:01 AM
*coughs and hacks* Just got done spray-painting my Loz wig. x__X The fumes are killing me.

Beverly
12-08-2005, 12:32 AM
Hey! Last minute plans mean I'll be in attendance! =D Can't wait for my first Ohayocon!

As far as FF costumes, I'll be bringing my Rosa, and my new AC Aeris. ^^ s0nified and I are also sorta looking for an AC Cloud for the cosplay, so drop me a PM if you're doing that. ^^

Sonified
12-08-2005, 01:59 AM
Woo, AC Aeris and Tifa ftw!

Vincent-D
12-08-2005, 06:28 AM
Yeah but before we pwn the narutards..we must..find and seak out any and all hojo cosplayers and do mean stuff to them >:O

lol XD I love you, Mini-Vinnie!

Oh yeah, We better hope there is a Barret cosplayer cause there's going to be ton of Cloud cosplayers running bout... we gonna need Barret to herd them straight.

*hint* Barret *hint*

kalajessta
12-08-2005, 09:37 AM
I know of a Cloud, but she may not have her costume ready in time. =/

ColumbiaRikku
12-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Ssssooooo close guys! Less than a month! OooOOooO, my nipps are gettin' all stiff at the thought - oh wait, no, the heater's broke, BUT I'M STILL PSYCHED! Just to let ya'll know, I'm bringing a tall, sexy Irvine with me who lacked fangirls at Youmacon and is feelin' a little low. Show him your love. Also I was wonderin' how many Omatsurishi cosplays from FF X-2 there are out there? As well as X Rikku's!! Let me know, it would be hilarious to do one huge X Rikku group pic, we could all be trying to take each other's wallets or something.

Anyhoo, tootles! ^-^

LilMeesh
12-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Your bringing a tall sexy Irvine!!! XDDDD Dont owrry plenty of love will be brought by me ** <3 thecowboys**

Nameless
12-09-2005, 01:57 AM
I still can't get my Barret Wallace done for this one again. To many problems keep causing me to not get it started. So I'm going to do what I did at Anime USA and go as Rude.

darkdjinn
12-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Oh...and I might have a Denzel and Marlene!! =D. Who are also going to be Chibi Wakka (If I manage to get the costume done x_x; ) and Chibi Lenne. And my cousin is either going to be Rinoa or a Female version of Auron. I can't wait ^^! -Edo

Sweet! Chibi Wakka! Keep at it girl!

Are we going to get to hear you sing again like at Collosalcon? :bigtu: You already know my big burly @$$ will be Auron on Saturday once again. Looking forward to also taking pics of "the best Ed Elric ever", but that's for another thread...

You should convince that cousin of yours (I think it was yer cousin, the boy who was Shuyin and Kite last year) to be Kimahri sometime (maybe Anime Central?) just so my girlfriend can hug him to death. He'd be sooo cuuuuute all blue and furry. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Heh, even though he's like the only person I know of who doesn't think I am at all amusing.

Sonified
12-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Ack, we decided against having an AC Cloud but now we need an AC Yuffie! So if you know anyone going as AC Yuffie, PM me pleaseee.

kalajessta
12-09-2005, 06:10 PM
I was going as Yuffie, but I'm going as Elena. The costume is much warmer xD;;

Vincent-D
12-09-2005, 07:56 PM
I still can't get my Barret Wallace done for this one again....

*Darth Vader's Moment*
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Then who shall tame the herd of Clouds!?

Actually... Is there anything I can help?

kalajessta
12-09-2005, 09:06 PM
There will be a Ohayo Con Lounge time for FF7/AC cosplayers. It will be most likely from 11-12 pm, before the main FF photoshoot.

Vincent-D
12-09-2005, 09:37 PM
There will be a Ohayo Con Lounge time for FF7/AC cosplayers. It will be most likely from 11-12 pm, before the main FF photoshoot.

Does FF7/DC count for the FF7/AC Lounge?

Vincent will be lonely... : /

kalajessta
12-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children for only this event.

marsie
12-09-2005, 11:56 PM
-.-

Yes Vincent D you are able to go to it...since Vincent WAS in FFVII, since she didn't answer your question.

Misarylane
12-10-2005, 02:54 PM
KONBONWA!!!! hello i'm back again to say...........(gimme a min) oh yeah i was gonna make a ac tifa but then i thought i wouldnt need her, although if n-e one wants to get all advent children with me than let me know...cuz i sew pretty fast under pressure. :)

ColumbiaRikku
12-10-2005, 06:12 PM
*Darth Vader's Moment*
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Then who shall tame the herd of Clouds!?

Actually... Is there anything I can help?

You're impression makes me rofl . . . that movie just made me throw-up a lot. . . in between swearing George Lucas' name. 'Twas a sad, sad thing, uh, 'twas.

Vincent-D
12-11-2005, 12:56 AM
-.-

Yes Vincent D you are able to go to it... ....
Sweet!

oh yeah i was gonna make a ac tifa but then i thought i wouldnt need her, although if n-e one wants to get all advent children with me than let me know...cuz i sew pretty fast under pressure. :)
The more, the better.... no, I'm not just saying that cause I'm a guy... ok, maybe I am. :angel2:

You're impression makes me rofl . . .
George Lucas is good at giving people the chance to do impression.

ColumbiaRikku
12-12-2005, 11:26 AM
I miss simple dialogue like Leia: "I love you." Han: "I know." Of course that was improved and neither here nor there. So . . . I'm gonna go try to finish my Rikku weapon, now.

Naiomi
12-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Going as FFX's Bahamut on Saturday and Vivi the Black Mage (FFIX) on Friday and Sunday.

ColumbiaRikku
12-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Going as FFX's Bahamut on Saturday and Vivi the Black Mage (FFIX) on Friday and Sunday.
OMFG! You're doing the Bahamut I saw on the Member Photo Gallery!!!! EEEEKKKK!!!!!! This is all I have to say ----> :rockon:
I MUST HAVE PIC!! WE NEED A YUNA! Ok, ok, ok, ok, I'm thinkin' fight scene, perhaps? I'm so buzzed you're going as a summon!!!!!! AHFREAKOUT!

. . . Also, guess what --> I'M THE 100TH POST, BITCHES! YESSSSSS!

(roxor)

Naiomi
12-12-2005, 04:22 PM
OMFG! You're doing the Bahamut I saw on the Member Photo Gallery!!!! EEEEKKKK!!!!!! This is all I have to say ----> :rockon:

That depends, do you mean the plush one or the one that's not done yet ('tis the second one)

I've posted a picture of the mask so far. :lost: I really need to get my camera fixed so I can post a piece of the torso, (which is almost done :toothy: )

_Mandy_
12-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Well, looks like I might end up wearing Summoner Yuna sometime. Cause honestly, I don't really feel like wearing any of the costumes I was planning for this con (or making them), so yeah XD

Sonified
12-12-2005, 10:36 PM
Beverly and I still need a Yuffie!! So if you know any Yuffies, plzzzzzz pm one of us. We'll love you forever if you find us one.

Bloodsin
12-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Looks like your resident Sephiroth cosplay will be going.

Infini
12-13-2005, 09:58 PM
I'm going as Elfe (from Before Crisis) for sure. I didn't post much before as I wasn't sure if I could finish the costume in time. Looking forward to seeing everyone's costumes at this gathering.

kalajessta
12-13-2005, 10:23 PM
There could be a FF7:AC seperate photoshoot in talks. We'll have one on Friday and Saturday, but there will be one in doors and outdoors. Location is unknown currently.

darkdjinn
12-13-2005, 10:38 PM
There could be a FF7:AC seperate photoshoot in talks. We'll have one on Friday and Saturday, but there will be one in doors and outdoors. Location is unknown currently.

Yeah... given we do not have the blizzard like conditions of last year... and you can stand the 22 degree weather in either the scant clad Tifa or bare armed Cloud. My auron is fine because it is layered with a robe and boots, but outside dude? Be my guest, I'll be there to stick a carrot on your new face, Frosty!

marsie
12-13-2005, 11:05 PM
It is rather redundent to have a seperate photoshoot. Since it is far easier to have everyone together and break it down by game. But what do I know, I have just been running a FF photoshoot at this con and other for the last 3 years....

But if you want to be a seperatist...go for it.

kalajessta
12-13-2005, 11:39 PM
I'm not the one that wants to do it, I just told them I will post it. I know alot of the FFAC cosplayers want a time for their own photoshoot. So I posted it. Like I said, location is still being discussed and weather is going to be taken in consideration as well.

marsie
12-14-2005, 02:47 PM
It doesn't have anything to do with that.

Some people(me included) like to attend the FF photoshoots. It takes up mine and other photographers vaulable time to try and run to 50 different shoots. Especially when it is possible to group together with a large draw group.

I will be making time for the Square/Enix shoot but none of the others.

KnuxieChan
12-14-2005, 09:47 PM
I'd like to switch from Loz for the FF photoshoot, then Jeager for the cosplay.com one. x_x

Bloodsin
12-14-2005, 11:28 PM
I think a seperate FFVII AC photo shoot would indeed be good concidering this. It had some new characters and isnt part of FF the game because it is a movie. But thats just me.

kalajessta
12-15-2005, 08:22 AM
I think a seperate FFVII AC photo shoot would indeed be good concidering this. It had some new characters and isnt part of FF the game because it is a movie. But thats just me.

That's how I feel about FFVII AC. It was just released within the last year let alone for those who never played the video game series (like my self) became fans of FF due to this movie. So this movie has a right to have it's own photoshoot.

Starlightslk
12-15-2005, 02:45 PM
There are also new versions of the characters' outfits that are rather different from their game counterparts. I think it would be nice having a FFAC specific photo shoot considering if there is only one FF shoot I have to choose which version of Tifa I want to do more, but if there's one specifically for AC it makes things a lot easier (just so long as they are spaced enough apart from other photo shoots that I can change 6^^). I dunno how many others are in a similar situation but that's my opinion. Plus with the movie only having just come out this year there will probably be a plethora of FFAC cosplayers there anyway.
As for location I think indoors is best given the time of year, I would never survive outdoors in Tifa, it's just way too cold this time of year. So if there is going to be an outdoor and indoor one I would only be making it to the indoor one.

kalajessta
12-15-2005, 03:21 PM
We are still discussing the FFVIIAC Photoshoot. There will be a split off of the main FF group at 12:30 for FFVII and FFVII AC in the same location as the main FF photoshoot.

LilMeesh
12-15-2005, 04:00 PM
With whats being said I do agree as well for ther ebeing a seperate AC photoshoot. There are going to be far more AC cosplayers because of the recent realese of the movie, and probably because the large amount of cosplayers from the movie, I think there will easily be plenty of people to support a seperate photoshoot. ~~ Just my thoughts, I may not be able to attend either of them since i am going to be in a skit, cosplaying may take up most of saterday for me @_X;;

kalajessta
12-15-2005, 04:45 PM
There will be a Friday shoot for AC as well.

Kitphiroth
12-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Personally, I'd like to do a smaller photoshoot with fewer people. Maybe, for Advent Children/ FF7. I've always been Yazoo so I'm coming AS Yazoo. :D, I'd LIKE to bring people in a smaller group together ;D. If that's okay? I'd prefer it'd be on a day where everyone is able to go outside? Or inside or whatever?

OphanimGunner
12-15-2005, 06:56 PM
I'm not the one that wants to do it, I just told them I will post it.

This coming from the person who WANTS an AC photoshoot. This was meant to be purely for the Mako Poison cosplay group that is attending the con.

Speaking as the leader (if you all don't mind), I never intended to start up multiple "group" photoshoots. The AC photoshoot I was mentioning is meant to be for Mako Poison members ONLY and perhaps anyone else we pick up along the con. This is not to be amazingly-public. This is only meant to get good shots of our costumes.

I apologize for any misunderstandings.

Bloodsin
12-15-2005, 07:02 PM
Well if u want a smaller shoot then why not just get one of every character to make sense? I dunno if ill be the only sephiroth but i damn sure as hell will be the most accurate hehe.

OphanimGunner
12-15-2005, 07:04 PM
Because it's my cosplay group that is having the shoot, not the intent on getting one of every character that matters to me? We're doing perfectly fine on having nearly every character ourselves.

That's my last comment. I don't want to get the forum off topic.

LilMeesh
12-15-2005, 07:04 PM
I understand, I do want a mako poision photoshoot only later..but also..I personaly would love to have a big photoshoot of all the AC Cosplayers we can mangale over at the convention. A big giant AC photoshoot would just be great in my POV too lol.

kalajessta
12-15-2005, 07:07 PM
Agreed. Which is what I'm planning on working out of figuring out good times for a main AC Photoshoot.

kalajessta
12-15-2005, 07:35 PM
Due to demand, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children will have it's own photoshoot.

Final Fantasy AC Sat. 10:30am Base of Stairs

marsie
12-15-2005, 09:06 PM
OphanimGunner- Please when you put that this is for a specific cosplay group (aka your cosplay group) make sure you include the title. So when I print out the photoshoot list, it isn't confusing to other AC cosplayers.

Example: Mako Poision AC photoshoot 7:30 pm atrium staircase

Kitphiroth
12-16-2005, 01:47 AM
Well if u want a smaller shoot then why not just get one of every character to make sense? I dunno if ill be the only sephiroth but i damn sure as hell will be the most accurate hehe.

That sounds awesome, if you are going to be Sephiroth what day are you going to be him? So far I have a Kadaj ( Opinpum>>;;Gunner) myself as Yazoo and...>>;; nobody else XD

Bloodsin
12-16-2005, 03:06 AM
Ill be going as him every day even thursday. Hopefully if the con itself lets me then ill be performing the new JENOVA theme on my guitar as a skit.

Vincent-D
12-16-2005, 04:44 AM
Thursday? O_o; It's not even open on Thursday... unless you make your way in with your sword, lol.

At some point... we all have to do an battle pose against whomever... it'll be a mighty photo gathering.

Fear me ye, I might stab yer eyes out with my wig/hair spear. lol

Bloodsin
12-16-2005, 12:40 PM
Well think of this way ill be in the area thursday so ill be dressed thursday lol.

Misarylane
12-16-2005, 01:26 PM
I prey thares not another storm...like last year i mean cuz that was crazy!!!my darn car broke down!!!! >_< !!!!!

Bloodsin
12-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Its ok you can say damn=D

Vincent-D
12-16-2005, 09:19 PM
OH what the god damn?!
Your car got crammed?
That's worst than having a exam...
Try giving it a good wham,
maybe that'll tram.
It better not be a Dodge Ram...
cause they are a full of scam.

If anything failed, madame....
you might want to ride a lamb,
just hope they don't slam
you into a can of yam.
..or throw you over the dam.

Otherwise, it would be sad not to be in this year Final Fantay's Jam!

EDIT: (Man, I hate rhyming like a grandam)

LilMeesh
12-17-2005, 01:08 PM
oh...my...lord.....a rapping a Vincent..god save us XDDDDDD

Bloodsin
12-17-2005, 03:02 PM
Shoulda killed him instead of Aeris (Cringes)

Amy the Yu
12-17-2005, 04:22 PM
Fear me ye, I might stab yer eyes out with my wig/hair spear. lolOh man, I'm gonna get my ass kicked for making such a useless post, but I'd be happy to have my eye stabbed by your wig. It's a beautiful thing to be the last thing to see before I'm blinded. I love you for your wig. @_@ *fangirlling*

Vincent-D
12-18-2005, 12:33 AM
Muahhahahha!

Seriously, it has wire in it... can't be good for your eyes in a poking way... but good to look at.

oh yeah... *adds Amy to his "Beware of Fangirls" list*

B-boy DrMadison
12-18-2005, 02:11 AM
I'm going to Try to do Rude this time around... I don't think that I'll have enough time to perfect the suit though =(.

kalajessta
12-18-2005, 11:35 AM
Mine won't be perfect. I just picked up something cheap at the thirft store. I should add a metal zipper to it, but unfortunally I don't evne know if my main cosplay costume will be done before Ohayo Con at this rate.

KnuxieChan
12-18-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm going to Try to do Rude this time around... I don't think that I'll have enough time to perfect the suit though =(.
Offtopic: SQUEE! I remember you from Sugoicon 2002! I was the Shippo (with the GIANNTT tail) that glomped you. XD You were awesome at the dance.

Infini
12-19-2005, 05:39 PM
I managed to come up with a closet-cosplay Turk outfit. XD

I'm probably going as either Revolver (F) or Close Combat (F) from Before Crisis. (Short blonde hair or long grey hair). I'm not totally sure about the profile names for them, but that seems to be the closest. I found a fitted suit top in my closet (along with a clip-on tie) and it looks close enough to wear. Not sure what I'll be wearing on Saturday (it will probably be Elfe) but I will be wearing the Turk costume for the rest of the weekend because it's comfy.

Amy the Yu
12-20-2005, 03:23 PM
I managed to come up with a closet-cosplay Turk outfit. XD

I'm probably going as either Revolver (F) or Close Combat (F) from Before Crisis. (Short blonde hair or long grey hair). I'm not totally sure about the profile names for them, but that seems to be the closest. I found a fitted suit top in my closet (along with a clip-on tie) and it looks close enough to wear. Not sure what I'll be wearing on Saturday (it will probably be Elfe) but I will be wearing the Turk costume for the rest of the weekend because it's comfy.Seems like I'll be cosplaying w/ Infini. So I can chase her around and freak her out. XD

I'll be doing Hojo, cause science major=easy to get extra lab coats (and I don't have a suit to do closet Turk with unlike so many people DX ). Breaking out my hair extensions so I can do justice to the odd frontal bangs. >_>;;

LilMeesh
12-20-2005, 04:18 PM
Seems like I'll be cosplaying w/ Infini. So I can chase her around and freak her out. XD

I'll be doing Hojo, cause science major=easy to get extra lab coats (and I don't have a suit to do closet Turk with unlike so many people DX ). Breaking out my hair extensions so I can do justice to the odd frontal bangs. >_>;;

You do relize i shall have to smite you right? XDDDD *Vincent Angst*

Bloodsin
12-20-2005, 05:04 PM
Whelp someone is doing my dad how nice.

kalajessta
12-20-2005, 10:48 PM
I got my Elena wig in the snail mail today. I wasn't a 100% happy with the color. I am debating about coloring it a pure blonde (or yellow). Anyone thinks I should die it or not die it? Please let me know. I have less then 5 days to decide so I can buy the supplies to die it. Here's the piccie of me in the wig:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/kala_jessta/Picture025.jpg

Bloodsin
12-20-2005, 10:54 PM
Well in that picture u look a lil stoned. Elana does have pure blonde hair in the game as well as in AC so its up to you.

kalajessta
12-20-2005, 10:56 PM
It's kind of hard to take a picture of your self let alone half asleep xD;;. Ok, so far that's 4 votes for leave the wig alone, 1 to die it.

OphanimGunner
12-21-2005, 12:29 AM
OphanimGunner- Please when you put that this is for a specific cosplay group (aka your cosplay group) make sure you include the title. So when I print out the photoshoot list, it isn't confusing to other AC cosplayers.

Example: Mako Poision AC photoshoot 7:30 pm atrium staircase

I'm not listing the photoshoot anywhere, for anyone. Please don't add it onto your list. This is only for the members of our cosplay group, I'm not allowing anyone else to join in or come with us. No offense meant, but I didn't even want word on this to get out.

Amy the Yu
12-21-2005, 01:06 AM
I'm not listing the photoshoot anywhere, for anyone. Please don't add it onto your list. This is only for the members of our cosplay group, I'm not allowing anyone else to join in or come with us. No offense meant, but I didn't even want word on this to get out.Well, there's already a FF general photoshoot as well as an AC specific shoot listed in the main photoshoot thread. If yours is at the same time and location, then just relocate or pose away from everyone else. If you're obviously not with the giant mass of random FF cosplayers gathered for the public shoot, people won't randomly join you for pictures. ^^;;

At this point, if a public photoshoot has to be rescheduled, it would be a lot more inconvenient than for a smaller exclusive group to just move a small distance away or to reschedule.
I got my Elena wig in the snail mail today. I wasn't a 100% happy with the color. I am debating about coloring it a pure blonde (or yellow). Anyone thinks I should die it or not die it? Please let me know. I have less then 5 days to decide so I can buy the supplies to die it. Here's the piccie of me in the wig:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/kala_jessta/Picture025.jpgI don't think it would dye to a pure blonde colour since it looks relatively dark-ish blonde in the picture, so unless the picture just makes the wig look darker than it is, you would probably need to buy a new wig to dye it.

And personal opinion, but nuuuuuuu to the yellow colour idea. I think it looks much nicer in a more normal shade (maybe a medium blonde) cause humans tend to look really odd with bright yellow hair. XD *wishes humans can look completely normal with odd hair colour/styles*

Vincent-D
12-21-2005, 03:15 AM
I got my Elena wig in the snail mail today. I wasn't a 100% happy with the color. I am debating about coloring it a pure blonde (or yellow). Anyone thinks I should die it or not die it? ....DYE!
no... not die, dye.
Although... I kinda agree with Amy... but having yellow/bright wig sometime stand out more, to grab more attention. Instead of using dye, use one of those haircolor spray... but I don't trust most of the haircolor spray products, best to do some testing before using on the rest.

I'll be doing Hojo, cause science major=easy to get extra lab coats (and I don't have a suit to do closet Turk with unlike so many people DX ). Breaking out my hair extensions so I can do justice to the odd frontal bangs. >_>;;HOJO?! WOOT! Finally... I can actually use my "Lifestream" rifle in the photoshoot with a GOOD REASON!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
seriously, don't stop me... it'll be like a train-wreck

LilMeesh
12-21-2005, 01:25 PM
HOJO?! WOOT! Finally... I can actually use my "Lifestream" rifle in the photoshoot with a GOOD REASON!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
seriously, don't stop me... it'll be like a train-wreck

..*bonks you on the head with Cerberus* simmer down much taller vinnie simmer down XD

Misarylane
12-21-2005, 04:45 PM
it's already UNDER 6 degrees

marsie
12-22-2005, 09:53 AM
You can't make a wig lighter then it already is. It is impossible. Darker yes, lighter, no.

kalajessta
12-22-2005, 10:24 AM
Thanks Marsie. I've decided against dying it or using sharpies. I can use the wig for multiple other characters now so that's why partly I decided against trying anything to re-dye it.

daguru
12-22-2005, 11:37 PM
Well, I'm gonna make a 2nd attempt to bring my FFX savesphere to Ohayocon this time. You may have seen me carrying it around last time, but when I tried to assemble it, I found that the ball had deflated somewhat and the entire ring fell through ;_;

It's fixed now, though.

marsie
12-23-2005, 07:44 AM
OMFG I will love you! Make sure you bring it to the photoshoot!

Misarylane
12-23-2005, 11:05 AM
I wanna save my game on your save sphere!!!!! yay..

ColumbiaRikku
12-23-2005, 11:45 PM
Well, I'm gonna make a 2nd attempt to bring my FFX savesphere to Ohayocon this time. You may have seen me carrying it around last time, but when I tried to assemble it, I found that the ball had deflated somewhat and the entire ring fell through ;_;

It's fixed now, though.

OMG! If you bring the savesphere I will hug you and kiss you and take many a pixors . . . . . . . and invite you to our kick-ass room party :cheers: m uch luv 4 da save point!

LilMeesh
12-24-2005, 07:16 PM
Vincent Wishes all of you a very happy holidays! Hope that Sanata Claus brings you plenty of materia this evening!

Nameless
12-24-2005, 11:01 PM
Vincent Wishes all of you a very happy holidays! Hope that Sanata Claus brings you plenty of materia this evening!

All I want is lots and lots of gil. :bigtu:

ryuuraigeki
12-27-2005, 01:06 AM
I'm cosplaying Yuffie from Dirge of Cerberus. ^__^ It's coming along quite well so far!

Vincent-D
12-27-2005, 05:36 AM
Yuffie From Dirge Of Cerberus?!~

WoooT!
Then I'm not alone from FF7DoC!

Oh and please don't steal my lifestream material from my rifle's stock.

....WOOT!

Hpenca
12-28-2005, 12:11 AM
I was thinking of bringing my Yuna costume to the Ohayocon. I wore it last year but I was thinking of wearing it again....because I love it so! lol

ryuuraigeki
12-28-2005, 10:06 PM
Then I'm not alone from FF7DoC!

I keep wondering if we're allowed to join in the FFVII:AC gatherings. >>;;;

Oh and please don't steal my lifestream material from my rifle's stock.

Of course I won't. Kukukuku.....:skidude2:

LilMeesh
12-29-2005, 01:13 AM
I was thinking of bringing my Yuna costume to the Ohayocon. I wore it last year but I was thinking of wearing it again....because I love it so! lol

No con can have enough Yuna's..especcialy on sunday when I /MAY/ wear my Seymour costume hehehehe

Vincent-D
12-29-2005, 03:16 AM
Look out!... I know that laugh!

..no seriously, she's going to force a marriage with you. XD

(j/k)

darkdjinn
12-29-2005, 06:55 AM
Excellent everyone! 3rd most popular thread. One week to go, are our FF costumes prepared? what improvements were done since last year?

Me, My Auron now has the boot armor and a better bottle, also a better Beast Tamer sword. Also, my Caim has his sword from the game. Crap! I still need to wash the wig! Hopefully I can get the chaps done this weekend.

Starlightslk
12-29-2005, 07:35 AM
I didn't go last year, but from the last time I wore my Tifa cosplay: I'm working on redoing the boots and touching up/re-styling the wig. (I also think I need to find another pair of socks cause I left the ones I normally use in Boston ><) Everything else is finished and ready to go (at least I hope so). ^_^6

zansatsu
12-29-2005, 07:42 AM
damn you! everyone all cosplays together but there is only 1 con in washington and that sakura-con and i cant wait to go but after that what am i to do? wait another year!!?? XO

Bloodsin
12-29-2005, 09:04 PM
Everything is finished and my hair is now platinum silver color. The wing is attached and the only thing left for me is to finish the coller. Mwahahah.

LilMeesh
12-29-2005, 10:08 PM
I'm completing the final touches on the Cerberus Gun ^_^ As well I am making the holster and finishing the shirt..thoguht he hsirt may not get done, I am not completely worried about it since it is the least noticible part of the costume~
I should have pictures of the gun up by saterday or sunday.

Hpenca
12-30-2005, 12:21 AM
LOL! I will be on my guard!^^;; :runsaway:

Misarylane
12-30-2005, 01:36 PM
what does gil look like????
(tries not to think too hard)

KnuxieChan
12-30-2005, 02:46 PM
Still need to add those weird straps to my leather jacket and fix up my wig a little more.

Amaya
12-30-2005, 04:10 PM
I'm repairing my Yuna guns because of a nice little accident I had with a wall at Ikasucon.....XD

Vincent-D
12-30-2005, 08:25 PM
what does gil look like????
(tries not to think too hard)

That's a really good question... it doesn't exist in the media form... just numbers.

visulstimultion
01-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Ok, Last minute decision. My friends and I will be coming to Ohayocon this year. We'll be bringing our AC costumes too ^-^. So we're bringing Kadaj, Loz, Cid, Tifa and Aeris. Sadly our Yazoo won't be able to come. But we'll still make it alright So hope to see everybody there!

Kitphiroth
01-03-2006, 12:14 AM
Don't know if I mentionedi t, but I'll be bringing my Yazoo costume :o

visulstimultion
01-03-2006, 12:23 AM
Yay!! maybe we can finally get some pictures o.o. I AM packing Reno and Sora along with me too btw.

Beverly
01-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Oh! I have to change up some of my lineup.. ^^ I'm bringing FFIV Rosa, AC Aeris, and I decided to do up Namine, too! So I hope to catch some of the KH people!

ArsenalFierce13
01-03-2006, 02:37 AM
Bad news, guys- Lulu might not make it this time. It's been a nightmare trying to replace my red lenses (and I still don't have them), so I might just say forget it and stop stressing myself out about it. I'll know tomorrow (well, later today) if I can get them in time.

Vincent-D
01-03-2006, 03:13 AM
Ok... I'm packing Vincent some heats, Muahhahahahha! (a lot of guns)

I'm packing my infamous Lifestream Rifle, a Mini-Yazoo gun, Cerberus Gun, Standard Colt (watergun), and (another) Lifestream Gun. ...and I'll be (hopefully) carrying all of them with me.

MUAHHAHAHHAHAHHA! ....what? I'm trying to beat Cloud's 6-swords weapon. :P

PS: Oh yeah, I'm bringing two hand-cuffs... don't ask, you'll know.

Bloodsin
01-03-2006, 03:27 AM
Weaksauce u need a hand canon.

Kitphiroth
01-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Since I am taller than you it works out..remember to PM me your phoen numebr so I can find you :o

visulstimultion
01-03-2006, 12:19 PM
yeah that will probably work. and I think with the boots Yesod has, she just MIGHT be close enough to your height too for Loz. and if not... well Loz shrunk a tiny bit ^-^; I'll PM you right now, though i coulda sworn you already had my number.

gamergirlx
01-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Ok, Last minute decision. My friends and I will be coming to Ohayocon this year. We'll be bringing our AC costumes too ^-^. So we're bringing Kadaj, Loz, Cid, Tifa and Aeris. Sadly our Yazoo won't be able to come. But we'll still make it alright So hope to see everybody there!
I'm bringing Cid? lolz

visulstimultion
01-03-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm bringing Cid? lolz

>.> well that was posted BEFORE the random crack idea of fixing up a certain large costume. So now.. whatever ^-^;

KnuxieChan
01-03-2006, 09:38 PM
My Loz costume is so ghetto, it's embarassing.

LilMeesh
01-03-2006, 11:04 PM
AWWWwww its ok...Evne though I am Vincent just cause your Loz i will give youa super death glomp ...Loz needs the love o.o

Recowa
01-04-2006, 12:47 AM
I'll be vincent too!

Vincent-D
01-04-2006, 01:03 AM
Muhahahhah! Vincent is getting all the love this year!

You should hang out with us (me and MiniVicious) as The Vincent Group.

or should we call it Tri-Vins? XD

I'll be Vincent the Turk on Friday and then DoC on Saturday. WOOT!

Vincent-D
01-04-2006, 05:17 AM
Weaksauce u need a hand canon.
A hand cannon?

A HAND CANNON?!

My god... youre genius!

Actually.... The truth is, I've thought about building one, based on another character's weapon from DoC.

*Beware/Spoiler* http://www.ff7-doc.com/galleries/e305/image/155.jpg

The problem with this one... it's bigger than my own Lifestream Rifle... even it's taller than me.

So... I'm saving this one for later.

(pardon for double posts... and don't call me weaksauce, lol :P )

Recowa
01-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Ok sounds like fun I'll be Vincent on Friday, and during cosplay on Saturday! ^.^ I'll bring my camera! We need pictures XD

KnuxieChan
01-04-2006, 10:30 PM
AWWWwww its ok...Evne though I am Vincent just cause your Loz i will give youa super death glomp ...Loz needs the love o.o
<3 That makes me feel better. *ker-sniffle*

Lyn
01-04-2006, 11:56 PM
Very last minute...but apparantly I'm bringing my AC Cloud now. ^^; I had wanted to fix it up before I ever wore it again (the wig and the sword are like bleeeeh) but oh well.

pixiekitty
01-05-2006, 11:05 AM
hey everyone! This is really a late post, since Ohayocon is tomorrow and eveything, but I just decided to glance over the forums for some reason today. I'll be bringing White Mage Rikku and my friend, meriely, will be White mage Yuna with me. I will also probably have Theif Rikku. Meriely will also be songstress yuna and Gun Mage Yuna.

Vincent-D
01-05-2006, 02:35 PM
WOOT!
I did a quick research to see who is coming at Ohayacon
(Final Fantasy Series and Kingdom Heart)

1 Black/White Mage
1 Red Mage
1 Unknown
2 Sora
1 Key Master (Custom?)
1 Maleficent
1 Namine
3 Auron
2 Wakka
1 Tidus
8 Yuna
2 Rikku
1 Paine
1 Lulu
1 Seymour
1 Lenne
1 Vivi
1 Bahamut <--- WOOT!
1 Zidane
1 Rinoa
1 Irvine
1 Rosa
2 Loz
1 Yazoo
2 Kadaj
2 Reno
2 Cloud
2 Aeris
5 Tifa
1 Cid
1 Denzel
1 Marlene
1 Yuffie
3 Vincent
2 Sephiroth
1 Hojo
1 Elena
3 Rude
1 Unkown Turk
1 Elfe

66 characters / 61 cosplayers
(4 cosplayers with more than one outfit.)

AdonisViandelia
01-06-2006, 08:15 PM
I'm at the Con as Ac-Cloud, I'm pretty sure I've seen most of you. I'm not hard to miss :toothy:

kalajessta
01-08-2006, 02:29 PM
I was surprised by the number of characters that were represented. I was glad that I was the only Elena. I love being the only character there at cons.

Vincent-D
01-08-2006, 04:06 PM
I'm kinda dispointed that we didn't get to see Bahamut, but other than that, it was a blast!

WOOOOOOOT-WEEE~!

KnuxieChan
01-09-2006, 02:00 PM
My Ghetto Loz got so much lovin's. XD

Misarylane
01-09-2006, 02:53 PM
next year i'm going backwords and doin yuna from final fantasy X

Recowa
01-09-2006, 03:29 PM
This con was great!!! XD I enjoyed looking/touching everyone costumes!! ^.^ I was so happy to see that there was a Zax there! XD

LilMeesh
01-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Mmm I had a HUGE amount of fun..and I was really happy to see that a lot of people liked me costume *feels special!* X3

AdonisViandelia
01-09-2006, 03:36 PM
I had a great time, definitely wasn't expecting such a response to my costume without the sword. Was great seeing all the FF cosplays there! I'll definitely be back next year.

kalajessta
01-09-2006, 08:23 PM
I will be Turk Vinnie at Matsuri. XD! Can't wait. But I would love to play Vinnie's new game some how before hand so I know how to act, other then all emo

KnuxieChan
01-09-2006, 09:31 PM
I'm surprised there weren't a lot of Advent Children cosplayers. O_O That really shocked me.

yesod
01-09-2006, 09:40 PM
there seemed to be a goodish ammount. *shrug*
a few AC tifas... a few AC clouds...

KnuxieChan
01-09-2006, 09:46 PM
there seemed to be a goodish ammount. *shrug*
a few AC tifas... a few AC clouds...
True, I was expecting more SHT though. A lot of FF fans didn't really know about the clones. o.o

*bows to yesod's amazing smexy Loz*

visulstimultion
01-09-2006, 09:52 PM
Well not all FF fans are FF7 fans really. So unless they had an interest in 7, i dunno that they would even really care about AC ^-^;