PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else ever feel this way?

shiroi_yukiko
07-26-2002, 10:56 PM
I'm between cons (by about a year :mad: ), I haven't made a costume in a long time and I'm really antsy. I really want to make something (and I'm going to!) and go somewhere in it and it's driving me crazy!!!! Seriously, I have this overwhelming urge to sew something up right now... Actually, that's a lie, I did make a costume recently, but it wasn't for me, so it doesn't count! Heh. Whooo, I'm ranting...

Cait
07-26-2002, 11:07 PM
Well I made two costumes a month ago, but if I had it my way, and had my own car (damn this being a minor business!), I'd have started a new costume today.... >_< Really feeling your pain....

~Cait

Quies
07-27-2002, 04:13 PM
I have't even gotten to do a real cosplay yet. i don't count the halloween one, so ya. i know how you feel becasue i realllly want to cosplay at a con.

Jinx
07-29-2002, 05:36 AM
Yeah... I only have money to do one con a year.. I'm trying to save up to do both AX and SDCC next year... more cosplaying opportunities... =B

peacecraft
07-29-2002, 10:33 AM
I'm in a con-dead zone between October and July. I go nuts waiting for another chance to cosplay. I keep considering throwing a cosplay party of some kind, but I don't know where to hold one.

Kurenai
08-07-2002, 09:31 PM
A cosplay party sounds like a great idea! I wish I knew enough people who cosplayed around here to do that....It seems as if every time a con ends, I'm immediately thinking about the next one's costumes on the ride home ^_~