PDA

View Full Version : Deep Dive (Kingdom Hearts Final Mix)

khamryn
02-04-2003, 07:18 PM
Alright well some of you may know about/have Deep Dive, the special secret from Final Mix.

@.x I can't seem to get screen caps of it with my program, so would someone be willing to screen cap the weapons for me? Anything helps. Thanks. :D

kitty_neko
02-04-2003, 08:31 PM
do you mean riku's weapons? they're just the oblivion and the oathkeeper keyblades. XD ive studied that video for way too long... *eyes fall out*

but i cant help you with screencaps... i cant seem to get them either >_<

khamryn
02-04-2003, 08:40 PM
Yeah I just discovered that. @.x LOL. ::joins in uber fan-ness::

Actually I think the hooded figure with the keyblades is Sora... heheehehe.. ^__^ have also stared at him too long. n.n

I would like screencaps anyway, it'd be good to have the CG's for reference. ^___^

>but i cant help you with screencaps... i cant seem to get them either >_<

You too?? Maybe they anti-screen-capped it if that's possible. o.O

kitty_neko
02-04-2003, 08:54 PM
...but if it were sora, then why would he be looking for sora? cuz in the special secret, he says "wheres sora?" he also has white/blonde hair...so.... i really think its riku....also, he's got the gloves! and the keyblades make sense since he was originally supposed to be the keyblade master, ne?

oooo!! and then there was that part where sora was flying over the ocean near the end, and he wasnt wearing that coat/looked nothing like him! *has issues*

>>;;

khamryn
02-04-2003, 09:57 PM
~_^ there's two hooded figures.

::blinks:: actually i think its just the neon lights. when he's walking in the rain it looks right for sora, and also is shortish. ^_^

ah but those keyblades are sora's. in deep dive the hooded guy tosses one (oblivion) to the one thats obviously riku (no hood, blindfold, yes i paused it and watched it too much hee) and then has oathkeeper and what looks like the original keyblade sora had, but i was also speculating that there could be two sora's. :x my friend was thinking maybe when riku messed with sora and created the shadow something odd happened. ^__^

think of the opening to kh... there's two sora's there too o.O one falling out of the sky and then that mind-screw where he falls into the ocean. ^.^ it also says a creation born of ignorance... perhaps ansem created sora to track down riku so he could later possess his body? then something went amuck when his homeworld got consumed? who knows. :x hehe. that would be too strange if that was two riku's.

deep dive and special secret screw with my head. @@ someone on the KH community speculated the hooded figure could be kairi but i don't agree. :x

another weirdness.. did you notice that riku, the hooded figure, the unknown, and mickey all have the same coats? :x

edit- oh yeah! i just remembered it says something like 'a forgotten world, a gathering' so maybe its a keyblade master gathering? @@

kitty_neko
02-04-2003, 10:03 PM
hmm.... i think they're both riku, and that the hairs different because in one scene hes wet and the other hes got the hood so hes dry... but sora doesnt have 2 keyblades in the first place, which really confuses me.

but i think that the setting of special secret is at a heartless traverse town..? im not sure, but if you notice some of the words said "this is the world in its true form" so that made me wonder...

gah, i have no clue!! i just hope they release the game/more info soon!!! x.x

khamryn
02-04-2003, 10:17 PM
but its still not silver. :x that's riku's trademark: silver hair. have you actually seen deep dive? @@ it dispelled my thoughts that the hooded and riku were the same person when i first saw it.

no, but if he's older and not to mention alone he would fight with two to be able to defend himself better. those are definately sora's though, and not riku's. ^_^

i think its midgar actually. @@ there's been tons of rumors to that effect. ::s::

i wish. T.T so far i think they're still negotiating with disney to MAKE it. ;.;

kitty_neko
02-04-2003, 10:23 PM
the older-ness would make sense because i heard that its set slightly in the future, so they all would have grown up more...

and about the hair- one of those people DOES have silver hair, so atleast 2 of them are riku, but soras hair isnt blonde, its brown, so i still dont think it could be him...

and.... midgar?! that confuses me even more.... unless their gonna make them all final fantasy worlds this time or something... gah, im so confused *head explodes* x.x

khamryn
02-04-2003, 10:33 PM
::Nods:: yep. :D

no they don't. :p only the blindfold guy has actual SILVER hair. i'm really good with colors. ^^; so's my mom and i asked her. @@ i think its just the lkight from those bright neon signs. x.X how they can stand them i have no idea

i heard it was going to be much much darker this time, so i think it will be mostly FF worlds.

Celine
02-04-2003, 10:39 PM
Midgar? That's an interesting thought... I was trying to place the city with all the neon lights, and couldn't think of anything remotely Disney-ish, so I figured it was either a new creation or the creators just being weird and making it more modern day or something.

I've only seen the video once (blaaah! I want to see it AGAIN! GRR to people taking away the PSM demo CD!), so I'm afraid I can't be very helpful about who is who and what is actually going on. However, I can't wait for KH2. ^_^

khamryn
02-04-2003, 10:39 PM
sidenote- i'm not starting an arguement @@ dun take it that way!! ::squeak::

khamryn
02-04-2003, 10:41 PM
Celine!! :D Yay. ::Glomps:: I have it on avi if you want it. Hehehe. Midgar would be really interesting, I don't think we ever really saw much of it in FF7 besides key locations but I remember a lot of neon lights.

Celine
02-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Hey, maybe if it was in Midgar, they'd have more of the FF7 cast returning, and give more explanation about the continuity (or lack thereof) between FF7 and KH. I'd love to see them give Tifa a new outfit- as long as they don't make her 10 years old like Tidus and Selphie and some of those other unfortunate FF characters.

I may find you on AIM sometime and see if I can get the video from you... for now, I'm going to keep trying to find the demo CD, since it plays like a DVD and is happy and very high quality and all that.

khamryn
02-04-2003, 11:17 PM
Celine- Ooo... yeah that'd be cool. ^__^ ::Blinks, imagines that:: x.X noooo no more little ff charas. u.u;;;

::nods.:: Okay. ^^ my version is really high quality in case you can't. its like.. a 60 meg avi @.@ my new aim is Vanyel Kechara btw. ^_^ good luck :D

Kairikins
02-04-2003, 11:55 PM
tch - I'll obviously be repeating myself here *g* but I'll throw in my 2 cents here

The similarities between Blindfolded Unknown and Riku are a bit hard to deny. First off the hair - Granted it is dark and a lot of neon lights but when you see the silver on the blindfold and see the hooded (wich Im almost positive is Sora) his still has a brown tone to it (when you compare the two) they are very differant colors

One of the KEY things is Sora never had the chance to give Kairi back her charm (wich is Oathkeeper) and the hooded figure bares the Oathkeeper blade.

Also. .we dont know who is saying "Wheres Sora?" because the message only flashes on the screen. .so it could literally be anyone

Something I notice simpley because Im such a gork to see this but as Kham said when they walk past eachother. .the blindfolded one is taller than the hooded one. Wich signifies one is older than another (most likely. .not 100% tho) and as we all know Riku is Older than Sora. .not to mention the facial features (minus the eyes obviously) are very very very much like Rikus - blindfold stands the same way Dark Riku did - a lot of similar body language.

I'll have to find the Deep Dive caps I found on a KH community to compare blindfold to hood. .against eachother you see the differances between the chars

*thinks shes said ENOUGH for now* heh

Quies
02-16-2003, 09:11 PM
okay, i have to agree that they are two different people. riku is the one with the blindfold. his hair is longer in the back,but it is him. i don't think the other is sora becasue his lips did move before the "where's sora" also, in the final remix version the unkown areas and walks through sora--litteraly, and i think might talk to him. then again, it could be sora from the future, but i still kinda doubt it. but kairikins made a really good point about the keyblade.
then next thing that has me is in the deep dive one, the unknown throws riku the oblivion keyblade- which he was using earlier in combination with the other one, but after that he still has two keeyblades, and also in the other trailer he has two for a moment, and i don't thnik it's the oblivion- my though is that maybe the blade splits into two or somethng, because if i remeber right in non-deep dive trail he puts the blade together and uses one.
as for the place i thoguht at first it was transers town- but more asit really would be, kinda like ofthe the char are done in a more realalistic form(no more giant feet!). you can see a stairwell in the back at one pont that looks quite lkike the ones in transvers town.

oh, if you still needed srceen shots.. http://riku.riddel.nu/index2.htm this place has a ton. it's a great site.
and if you turn out doing this costume Khamryn could you tell me about it? i''ve very tempted to do it myslef if i can get a con to go to. or even if i dont, lauf
i think it would be gret fun to have both of the hoods running around together jut to confuse people on who is who.
anyways, enough babeling.

ClutZGurl
02-16-2003, 11:09 PM
For the record...

In Final Mix, there are Ansem reports that explain what an Unknown is. A cast off body of a person who loses their heart... or something, I don't remember the exact translation, but it's on GameFAQs.

Anyway, did Sora, Riku and Ansem not do this? If you pay attention to the shoes of each Unknown in Deep Dive, you'd see that they're basically black versions of certain possible counterparts in KH. The Unknown that walks out of the rock has boots (much like Ansem's), the one with the two keyblades has bulky shoes with a zipper on the middle (like Sora's) and well... the blindfolded one is already confirmed to be Riku. That leaves one of the Unknowns at the end of Deep Dive pretty much...well, unknown. Which one it is is a different story, and I won't get into that here. Done it enough on GameFAQs KH board ;)

But on topic!

I really wanna cosplay as Dual Keyblade Wielder, but ehh... not anytime soon since my next con is during the summer. @.@

jen_kat
02-17-2003, 01:26 AM
Oo.. I know I'm gonna sound redundant to all the people who have said and confirmed that the blindfolded unknown and riku are the same. I noticed that Quies' avie and Riku from the the link she posted have the same hair... exactly the same hair, just longer. :X I'm done.. ::crawls off::

hotohori74
02-17-2003, 06:02 PM
I agree with jen_kat, Quies's av. does look like Riku. Even without the eyes, it looks like him. And he's bound to look older. I mean, some time had to pass, right? :P I may just be rambling....

Quies
02-17-2003, 06:15 PM
naw, it does look like him/ just take off the longest layer of his hair and ya got it. also at the site above there is a pic from the art book of the blind folded guy, and it looks like riku there too.

but has anyone been able tell what the second keybalde of unknows is? after he throws the oblivion...

I really wanna cosplay as Dual Keyblade Wielder, but ehh... not anytime soon since my next con is during the summer. @.@
ya, i really want to do one of them, but the only cons by me are in october and july- which are both sumer in houston.
i thinki will anyways- besides that's just a fun coat/cloak to have.

jen_kat
02-17-2003, 07:01 PM
After all this talk of the different keyblades, I'm getting truly confused. x_x Which one are you talking about Quies?

I was rewatching Deep Dive, and paying really close attention to the keyblade that is tossed to the Blindfolded Unknown, and I noticed that it looks a lot like Sora's necklace. I mean, the make up of the blade is basically a blade with a chain suspended down the middle. There's a think that looks like a mini shield at the hilt place, and the keychain, I could just make it out to be the crown that Sora wears around his neck. (Note: I d/led the MPEG High Quality version, which is 3:05 minutes, and where I saw this was around 2:00 minutes.) Somehow the keyblade reminds me of Sora and Riku - wasn't riku's sword/keyblade in the shape of a batwing?

Now as for the key portion of the keyblade... I have to look even closer. I can almost make it out, it's just a bit blurry. Man, I'm gonna go blind... x_x

Kusanagi
02-17-2003, 07:13 PM
In Final Mix you fight the Unknown...during the fight he says to sora "Sorry, old friend..."

I could have sworn that last unknown was mickey ^_^

jen_kat
02-18-2003, 01:50 AM
Of course, silly me. If I had just looked in my KH Ultimania book earlier, I would have noticed that kitty_neko had aready pointed out that the two keyblades were the Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

Stupid me ::hits myself over the head with a keyblade::

Why do they say in the book that the Oblivion is originally called Riku Keyblade. Was that the one that Riku was originally supposed to get? Would that have been the keyblade that he would have gotten, as opposed to Sora getting the Kingdom Keyblade? And I'm probably really slow in noticing things, and you can tell me I'm slow, but the Oathkeeper's teeth form the kanji "Hikari" and Oblivion's forms "Yami". When I saw that, after the book pointed it out to me, I was in awe for a few moments. *O*

But yeah. Now I don't have to kill my eyes looking at the screen. :p

Quies: I was looking at the Deep Dive FMV screen shot #62 at that site you gave, and it seems to me that the second keyblade that the Unknown has is the original keyblade, the Kingdom Key. It's the only one that has a squarish portion, you know what part I'm talking about. I dunno, maybe. But I really think it would be, because it would fit better than it being one of the other keyblades.

PretearWink
02-18-2003, 05:50 AM
I have the Deep Dive secret ending...but it's an .avi file -.- If anyone wants to download it, just IM me and we can file transfer^_^ Though maybe I'll convert this thing to MPG format first and make it smaller....

Quies
02-18-2003, 07:00 PM
Kusanagi:
In Final Mix you fight the Unknown...during the fight he says to sora "Sorry, old friend..."
really?!? awsome..maybe thatwas riku there- or maybe it's just confusing me more..
I could have sworn that last unknown was mickey ^_^ ya, he apears just for a second or two.

jen kat
Oathkeeper's teeth form the kanji "Hikari" and Oblivion's forms "Yami".
*jaw drops*i did not notice that (let put htat under another reason totake jap next year...) that it such a cool detail to put in!

hum..the second one could be the original keyblade..which would make it more likely to be sora...hum*goes off to stare at her own screen somemore*

Kairikins
02-19-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by jen_kat

Why do they say in the book that the Oblivion is originally called Riku Keyblade. Was that the one that Riku was originally supposed to get? Would that have been the keyblade that he would have gotten, as opposed to Sora getting the Kingdom Keyblade? And I'm probably really slow in noticing things, and you can tell me I'm slow, but the Oathkeeper's teeth form the kanji "Hikari" and Oblivion's forms "Yami". When I saw that, after the book pointed it out to me, I was in awe for a few moments. *O*

But yeah. Now I don't have to kill my eyes looking at the screen. :p

keyblades.

*jaw hits floor too* hot damn. .LOL I did *not* know that. .*awes* . .thats brilliant! Heh (see so you arent the only slow one here!)

Hm. .as for Oblvion being the Riku keyblade.. that *might* make sense. .because where do you get Oblivion? In the castle room where you fight Dark Riku (maybe theres something more to that keyblade as well. .hence why that one is tossed to Riku?)

Marth
02-19-2003, 09:30 PM
Nice peice of info... anyways I've seen that clip countless times... and it still bugs the hell out of me... the blindfolded guy is Riku, the guy at the end doing the somersaults is definately Mickey Mouse, you can pause it and distinctly see the ears and the Kingdom Key... the other guy is a Unknown... that's his name as far as we know... anyways my parents agreed to buy me Final Mix for my B-day! I'll tell u all more stuff later on...

and I agree with the theory of KH2 beign in FF worlds, I mean JUST LOOK!! It's Final Fantasy VII's slums!!

Marth
02-19-2003, 09:32 PM
WHAT IF KINGDOM HEARTS CAN MANIPULATE TIME? AND WHEN BEIGN LOCK IN AND LATER RELEASED, RIKU WENT BACK TO FIGHT SORA? ANYWAYS, THE UNKNOWN UNKNOWN GUY IS NOT SORA CUZ U SEE SORA FLYING OVER THE OCEAN IN DEEP DIVE...

cutekawaii
02-19-2003, 09:46 PM
what in the hell is deep dive?

ClutZGurl
02-19-2003, 10:33 PM
Deep Dive is an extended version of the Special Secret trailer in Kingdom Hearts, and is only in Kingdom Hearts -FINAL MIX-.

LoL, did you guys know Oblivion's japanese name is something like "Memories Past"? I dunno if I translated that correctly... but yeah, something like that.

And when does Unknown say "Sorry old friend..." to Sora? I mean, I suck at translating, but my friend (who's been in Japan for almost all his life now) translated it for me and he doesn't say anything along those lines. O_o Off the top of my head, he says stuff like..

"Ah, It seems you are special, too."

"You look like him."

"Incomplete one..."

"Allow me to test your power."

etc. etc.

Marth
02-20-2003, 01:00 AM
I heard that from gameFAQS.com ... taking about Deep Dive and how he says something along the lines of "Sorry old friend".I can't wait till I get it!!! @_@

OneArmedSora
02-20-2003, 01:42 AM
I have two questions for you all, one is there a keychain in KH called Othkeeper? And, if any of you have been to the KH final mix offical site you can see a good still pic of one of the Unknowns, and it has the same neckless as Sora (that crown thingie)

Ok, this is what I have gathered from all these posts is as follows:

--> "Unknown" and "Blindfold Unknown" are Riku.

--> there is a "Mikey Unknown that shows up for a sec. in the end.

--> There are 2-3 key blades throught this movie

--> The shoes can give away that the "Unknowns" are Sora, Riku and Ansim (As you know I can't spell at all) and Mikey

OneArmedSora
02-20-2003, 02:19 AM
First off my spelling is relly bad so I am sorry for that from the start. Ok guys I am going to go off the topic of who the Unknowns are and go in to the story of KH 2. If you freez frame the movie as it plays you can read the words that go by. In this post I will brake it up in to the numbers that come up and what each one says.

11: "What took you so long Kairi?"
"Can we do it? Against that?"

I think the first question is being asked by Riku. Kairi asks if they can defeat some kind of enemy. (I think Sora)
__________________________________________________ __
X (10): The secret place
"His voice...It's left me."
"This time I'll filght."

I think this is Keri telling Riku that this time she'll fight. If you go back to non-deep dive, you will see that it says that "Sora is the reason for all heart less" So it makes scence that two old friends must team up to fight.

9: A world between= A forgotten world
The gathering.

The gathering could be the gathering of Riku and Keri.

(It's hard to see but I'll do my best)
8: "Sora?"
"Sora. Why?"
"You'r Higness!"

This shows that Sora dose some thing to The King (AKA Mikey)

Can't see the numbers 7-5 in order but it dose say:

-->"Change...The third key"
-->The thirs enemy= Nobody "Who is Nobody, you ask? They are the nonex.

4: End of worlds.
"What is this place?"
"Is this the answer you've been looking for?"
"This is the world in its true form."
"Maybe our journey means nothing after all."

I am thinking that Riku take Ansim on a trip to End of worlds and shows him what the hartless have done.

3: "Paradise"
"Well go together"

Thats when Kikey jumps in.
So, this is what I'm thinking. The next game could be about Sora some how gose bad. Riku, Kairi, and maybe Ansim have to team up and help save Sora. We could play as: Riku, Kairi or some new person...

This is just what I think, so no one get mad or any thing at me. (trust me, it's happened) I want to know what you all think so feel free to post a responce.

Kairikins
02-20-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Marth
WHAT IF KINGDOM HEARTS CAN MANIPULATE TIME? AND WHEN BEIGN LOCK IN AND LATER RELEASED, RIKU WENT BACK TO FIGHT SORA? ANYWAYS, THE UNKNOWN UNKNOWN GUY IS NOT SORA CUZ U SEE SORA FLYING OVER THE OCEAN IN DEEP DIVE...

Granted you are right.. you see sora over the ocean, but I believe that was flashing back (you see flashbacks throughout the whole game in B&W). And seeing how Riku is older. .It'll be a safe bet the rest of the cast is as well

twentystitches
02-20-2003, 11:30 AM
Screencaps..confusing..must...find..download.. X.x

Personally I think both the hooded guys are Riku, one's just like Riku's 'unknown' or something and the other's him. --;; Like he got spilt, or seperated from the darkness once Ansem had his ass kicked. And that created two of 'em. ^_^V Double the bishie! Double the fun! And then you have Mickey, Mickey is creepy.

Yaa...I want to cosplay as the double keyblade guy. *nod nod* Gotta start on that really soon since I want to bring it to Otakon! So..is that guy wearing a blindfold or is it only the one on the building that has it? It's hard to tell, because his hair shadows his face.

Kairikins
02-20-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by ClutZGurl
Deep Dive is an extended version of the Special Secret trailer in Kingdom Hearts, and is only in Kingdom Hearts -FINAL MIX-.

LoL, did you guys know Oblivion's japanese name is something like "Memories Past"? I dunno if I translated that correctly... but yeah, something like that.

And when does Unknown say "Sorry old friend..." to Sora? I mean, I suck at translating, but my friend (who's been in Japan for almost all his life now) translated it for me and he doesn't say anything along those lines. O_o Off the top of my head, he says stuff like..

"Ah, It seems you are special, too."

"You look like him."

"Incomplete one..."

"Allow me to test your power."

etc. etc.

Wow. .those translations make *MUCH* more sense. Esp. when well. .Sora is special, he holds the keyblade. .and my theories move a bit around the fact that i think there is more to KH1 Sora losing his shadow thing. .wich could be what this unkown is referring to. And of course. .as in many games there are various pains in the butts that want to test your strenght/power heh.

khamryn
02-20-2003, 01:24 PM
@.x ::watches thread explode.::

::decides to not post about it.::

Quies
02-20-2003, 04:27 PM
@.x ::watches thread explode.::

::decides to not post about it.::
lol! i on the other hand will...

okay in the UNknow calls sora "incomplete" it could very well have something to do with his shadow going missing. ilike that thought.
but also it he says "you look just like him" and somehtinglike that is said in deep dive "you look just like him" or something along those lines.

OneArmedSora:
whoa...that takes this into a whole nother direction.....
what's the link to the offical final mix site? incase i can't find it.

anyways...if oyu comdbine the whole fighting sora (ya, beat-up sora, riku shall rule the game) and shadow thingh it oculd be his shadow hat is causing troubles..or maybe his shadow took his good part or somethnig and he turned evil..anyways, dentist time..got to go.

OneArmedSora
02-20-2003, 07:20 PM
Hey every one, Just wanted to let you knoe the offical Final mix site is http://www.playonline.com/finalmix/ (http://)

and I wanted to say that at the end of my last post I saide Kikey, I ment Mikey. (When you are posting at 11:30 at night you get carless)

OneArmedSora
02-20-2003, 07:21 PM
Ok, that link dident work for some reason but you can just copy and past that address or just go to yaho and serch for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, it will be the first site on the list.

Chibi-Lisa
02-21-2003, 12:13 AM
Um, I'm glad to see a that there's people helping someone with there Kingdom Hearts Costume, um, but I kinda need help too, and no one helped me ;_;..... Er, well anyway, does anyone have a pic of Leon's (Squall's) Angel wings (On the back of his jacket)? It's, er, for a costume idea, thingy ^^;; heh heh...

Kairikins
02-21-2003, 01:08 AM
Have you tried rpgfan.com or rpgamer.com? if they arent there I'll try some searching when Im not on my way to bed sawy lmao

Chibi-Lisa
02-22-2003, 06:53 PM
LOL I know, you can't goo to Google and search "Squall's Wings" o_O;;

jen_kat
02-22-2003, 10:00 PM
Chibi-Lisa- there was one place that I found that had the wings, but it was on someone's costume... I'll post it just in case. If I find anymore, I'll add it on here.

http://www.cosplayangel.com/costumes-kingdomhearts.html

You're right. It's no use searching under Squall's wings. I used Google, and it came up with these weird FF8 Squall and Rinoa fanfics (and I mean weird) or theories on Ultimecia being Rinoa.

jen_kat
02-23-2003, 01:55 AM
Been rewatching Deep Dive and the first secret trailer. o_O

[First Secret Trailer comments and questions]
You know how in the first one, in the scene where the double Keyblade wielder brings together Oathkeeper and Oblivion? All the times that I watched it before, I thought he was combining the two. But actually it seems that he was just clashing them together.. perhaps to scare/rile the Heartless?

Then, when the heart blazes around him. Isn't that the heartless insignia minus the X? Would that be then not the Heartless insignia, but a Heartful? x_x insignia? Would that be why the Heartless backed away from the blaze?

I was reading about KH on some board, I think Square Gamers or something, and someone commented that since there was a meteor shower that would mean that the worlds had connected again, like what happened the first time when there was a meteor shower. Following that comment, they said that that my be a possible reason why someone, possibly Sora, says "Maybe our journey meant nothing after all."

[Deep Dive]
About the third Key/Keyblade... in the trailer, isn't indicating that there are 4 Keyblades: Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Kingdom Key, and the one that Mickey has? So, I'm just confused here @_@

And then, how is it that they can have so many Keyblades at the same time? Obviously, Oblivion was Riku's Keyblade, so that's one, then Kingdom Key was the one that Sora got at the beginning of the game, that's two, and Mickey's got his own Keyblade,that's three, but how does Oathkeeper factor in here? I thought that Oathkeeper was the result of attaching the keychain that Kairi made onto the default Keyblade, Kingdom Key.

What about that thing in the bottle? Is that a paper, something like one of Ansem's reports? I think one of the phrases was "Ura Ansemu Repôto [Wrong/missing Ansem Report]."

When one of the Unknowns comes out of the rock, one see his boots and those eyes, which leads one to believe that it is Ansem. But towards the end, you see a profile of most of the face, along with a little chunk of hair, which looks brown to me, and it seemed quite possible that that could be either Kairi or Sora, but I'm leaning more towards Sora because it fits his facial features more, just slightly more defined, along with the line "He looks just like you/Kare wa kimi ni yoku niteiru." And I don't know, but does it seem possible that that could be Riku who's sitting on the rock? For the Sora or Ansem Unknown, I'm wondering why the other Unknown would say that someone looked just like Ansem. But, gah! Those yellow eyes! Hasn't the only times when there have been yellow eyes been when it was the Heartless? Human form-wise, the only ones that come to mind are Ansem and Antisora... Antisora because it was in Sora's form, but it had yellow eyes.

Now as I'm looking at the shot where they show the four faces, possibly not all four are four different Unknowns, but that could just be me, the one that we presume to be Sora, the double Keyblade wielder, that one's features also looks like Kairi's, but the body form doesn't fit because it's a masculine form.

Don't you just love when they put crossroads in anything? That shot of Sora standing in the middle of the crossroads looking up at the sky just killed me? Choosing the path to darkness or light maybe?

And what happened to Goofy and Donald? I mean, in that scene, he's still in his youth form, and at the end of the game (regular one) weren't they still with him? (Though I haven't seen it yet because I'm still in Atlantica on my first time through.)

And finally... my last comment... for now. :p
At the end, where one of them says, "Everything is coming back to me, the true.../Omoidashi hajimetanda, hontou no..." I always thought it was saying that everything relates back to that person, who's saying they're the true... something. x_x But had I paid more attention and actually read the Japanese I would have understood that it meant that he's remembering things, about the truth of something.

::bangs head on the keyboard::

Soo much to think about, and the videos only sum up to less than 5 minutes...

And the last bit that boggles my mind. At that same board where I read about that person's theory about the meteors, it also was mentioning that KH2 and KH3 were in the process of being worked on. Now, KH2 might be a possibility, but 3? That seems like reach. They were saying that FFInsider wrote on this, which seems like a reliable source when I went to check it out, except that I couldn't find that particular article stating the above.

Now, my mind is officially offline on this topic tonight... unless someone brings up some more interesting things before I go to sleep :D

::looks up, :eek: is scared by the amount that was written::

OneArmedSora
02-23-2003, 11:38 AM
As to what Jen_Cat was saying about KH2 and KH3. I bet that that is true. If you did not heair, Kingdom Hearts sold 3,000,000 copys world wide. (Thats ALOT IN THE GAMING WORLD). SO I am sure that they will make them.

khamryn
02-23-2003, 02:22 PM
Jen Kat-

I'm only replying in regards to the keyblades... I watched Deep Dive way too many times. :x The hooded Unknown with Oathkeeper and Oblivion tosses Oblivion up to the Riku type... Oblivion was Sora's to begin with, as was Oathkeeper, which is what leads me to believe that its Sora under that hood. (There's either 2 or 3 hooded ones that you can't tell.. x.x damn hoods! ::Tries to peek under them.:: )

After he tosses Oblivion, the second keyblade he takes out is different. It looks like the original Keyblade Sora had in the beginning of the game.

:x ::shuts up, runs away::

Chibi-Lisa
02-23-2003, 04:50 PM
Jen_Kat, I actually did look their before, but the wings are wrong v_v (I had a picture, and you just sometimes don't save those things until you really need them -_-)

OneArmedSora
02-23-2003, 07:35 PM
hey guys, I have a question. Can you get oath keeper in the game? If so how? thanks

khamryn
02-23-2003, 10:39 PM
Sora- You can get Oathkeeper ^_^ ::Gets strat guide:: that's what i thought... you talk to kairi in the underground tunnel thing in traverse town. ^_^

OneArmedSora
02-24-2003, 01:30 AM
Yah, it turns out that I had the oath keeper the whole time. But thanks for the help khamryn. I need some help. Two of my friends want to cosplay as White Mushrooms but I need to find a good pic of one so they will know how to make them. If you could post a link to a site with some good pics of white mushrooms it would really help. Thanks. I am going to post this on another bord so if you see it agen know its just e. ;)

Quies
02-25-2003, 05:11 PM
hum..interesting things here.
ya..i went back to play a few things in the game..couldn't stay alive. couldn't even beat the end agian..that is so sad.
anywho. about the blades. the oblivion is gotten right after you fight Riku, so i think that it deffinatly has it's tie to him.
it also has the crow at eh bottom so it more of an "offical" keyblade than the other ones minus the original, of course.

jen_kat:
ya..the blades are multipling.
i think it's interesting how you notcied the cross- or lack there of. that's a good theroy. i didn't connect it at first.
also i think that they are trying to torture us with the yellow eyes.

anywho. i deffinatly want to go as one of then if i can find a con to go to.

oh..ignor all spelling mitakes- i type with two figrues mainly wth others helping and i plain old just cant spell. i normally go back and fix things, but i have to big of a headeche to do so today.

khamryn
02-26-2003, 02:11 AM
Quies- Ne ne.. go read my post farther up the page. I've watched Deep Dive one too many times. ~_~ lol. They don't multiply. ^_^ (if your talkin about what I think you are. ^_^)

Nene
02-28-2003, 07:04 PM
mwa...it's so weird that there's a thread about this now, because just earlier me and shanpyuu had this whole convo about Deep Dive, and thought up all these theories which I kind of wavered in my head now...but here's what there are::

First off, we know for a fact there's four unknowns, not including the Mickey one... which are all shown in the "Let's Go Together" (Ishouni Ikou), these are::

The one with the Yellow Eye that walks out of the Rock, the one with the blindfold which many people concluded must be Riku, the one with the double keyblades and white-ish hair, and the one sitting on the rock.

Considering with the qoute, those four must be four different people, but who they are is the question. First off, none of them can be Ansem, since he already "died" in the first game. None of them can be Kairi, either, since all of them seem to have Masculine bodies...unless she had a sex change or something, and we know that won't happen -^ ^;; The one with the yellow eye seems to probably be a heartless, since he has the powers to travel through shadows (hence, he comes out of the shadowy part of the rock) and the only time we really see those yellow eyes are on the heartless...

The one with the blindfold really is most likely Riku, and the blindfold also really helps with that point. Like, WHY would he have the blindfold? It seems quite simple, though, once you think about it. If this game really does take place after KH1, which it obviously seems like it does, then how long was Riku trapped in the darkness? That probably effected him really harshly, by making his eyes very sensitive to light (which is kinda amusing, since the oblivion has the kanji "yami" on it..ohoho..) And even if it was night time, there was all those neon lights... yup..-x x;;

The unknown with the double keyblades confuses me the most... I highly doubt it's Sora, since he confronts Sora in the Final Mix, and is much, much taller... But he obviously has different hair than Riku, so it can't be him, right? I still think there might be a slight chance that Riku split, one's the "nobody" or "unknown", and the other one is the real Riku, but I'm mostlikely wrong..-x x;;

And then the person who is sitting..this one I really believe to be Sora, I don't know why.. just when he turns to talk to the standing unknown, the facial features remind me a lot of Sora, and he seems to have more of Sora's built, while the one standing seems to have Riku's built. But then, of course, the standing unknown (who I don't really think is the same one that came out of the rock...it might be..but I dunno.. ) could also be Sora, because of the little brown sideburn that kinda appears..but of course, no one is really 100% sure that's a piece of hair...could be clothe or something, i dunno..

But I really think that, which ever one is which, that the two unknowns at the beach are defently Sora and Riku... because of two qoutes, the first one, that appears before that scene (and is one of the only qoutes that isn't translated into English), says "kare ni kaitte kutta", which roughly translates to "He will come to meet" (not good with translating, just know how to read and understand it in my own way..ay.-x x;;) So that seem could be a ruinion. And then there's the qoute "He looks looks just like you.." which the unknown I really think is Sora is saying to the unknown who I think is Riku...so that means, there could be _two_ Riku's, ne? Then there's the thing that the one standing could be Sora, and the other one Riku, then that means there's too Sora's...which can easily be explained with what you all already took into possibility, Sora's shadow... so I won't even get into that...-xo-

Oh! and one of the other things we talked about, was the bottle with the paper in it at the opening, it's probably from Kairi, because we can't forget her little appearence at the beach. Could she have sent a letter in a bottle to try and find Sora? who knows, she seems stupid enough to do so..(gomen..I really despise Kairi and her extra large head..-x x;;)

But yea, those are some of my theories...I have a big feeling I left something out...but hope what I said adds to something.. =X ::goes off to check out the Final Mix site::

twentystitches
02-28-2003, 08:16 PM
The unknown with the double keyblades confuses me the most... I highly doubt it's Sora, since he confronts Sora in the Final Mix, and is much, much taller... But he obviously has different hair than Riku, so it can't be him, right? I still think there might be a slight chance that Riku split, one's the "nobody" or "unknown", and the other one is the real Riku, but I'm mostlikely wrong..-x x;;

I also came up with a similar theory about this unknown. I can't think of any other person it could be. Having him be Sora would be stupid because in the other trailer he says "Where's Sora?" ...I don't think he would be searching for himself. Besides having two different halves of Riku would be a nice plot bunny and it just feels ...right in some way that Riku would want to seperate himself from the darkness after what had happened so badly that he would lose a part of himself.

I completely missed the unknown on the rock. X_x There are so many things in these trailers. Yesh, I wish we have some early idea of when the next game would come out...;_;

Ah, but the Unknown with two keyblades is unholy cool, and those keybaldes are insane. I don't know if I'll survive making them. Eeep. XD

khamryn
03-01-2003, 04:36 AM
Nene you have no idea how much you just helped me with the making of Oblivion XD wahahaha

::Skimmed.::

Will do better response tomorrow, promise ^_^ (er.. today? lol)

OneArmedSora
03-01-2003, 11:56 AM
[i]But I really think that, which ever one is which, that the two unknowns at the beach are defently Sora and Riku... because of two qoutes, the first one, that appears before that scene (and is one of the only qoutes that isn't translated into English), says "kare ni kaitte kutta", which roughly translates to "He will come to meet" (not good with translating, just know how to read and understand it in my own way..ay.-x x;;) So that seem could be a ruinion. And then there's the qoute "He looks looks just like you.." which the unknown I really think is Sora is saying to the unknown who I think is Riku...so that means, there could be _two_ Riku's, ne? Then there's the thing that the one standing could be Sora, and the other one Riku, then that means there's too Sora's...which can easily be explained with what you all already took into possibility, Sora's shadow... so I won't even get into that...-xo-[/B]

That makes alot of scence if you think about it, Only Heartless and shadows have the yellow eyes. If the one on the rock is Rikku, and he says "He looks just like you", that would mean that he is telling Soras shadow that he looks like Sora. (Whitch he dose mind you) And by the "tone" I think that Rikku (Soting Unknown) knows that it is not Sora but just a fake.

Nene
03-01-2003, 11:34 PM
Actually...I just watched the Deep Dive again now...I dunno, everythings killing me about it. ESPECIALLY the last part to it, of the two people on the beach. Well, now I even think it's Riku more, the one who is standing... The piece of hair _isn't_ brown. It seems that way because of they shadowing... I mean, I could be wrong, but if you stare at the part where the light barely hits it, you can see tint of blue... Plus, his face, atleast that is shown, doesn't look like Sora's features at ALL -^ ^;;; Also, if the person standing is the same person as the one that walked out of shadows, with the yellow "heartless" eye, that would explain why Riku, when he's standing ontop of the building, is wearing the blindfold, ne? If it is Riku, ne?

Oh! and my friend (whose with me right now, and is also the one that noted the tint of blue...) also thought about something at the very end, where Sora is floating over the water. It could symbolize that he's going home... since he lives on an island and all...I dunno..-x x;; something like that...

ay! and i'm very sorry for such long posts...I just have so much to say..-

khamryn
03-02-2003, 12:52 PM
:x

On the Sora note... I think when Riku created Sora's shadow (Me and a friend were discussing this a while back, she brought it up) that it somehow.. I dunno... screwed with Sora's existance after a while. They never really truely defeated the Heartless, so it would still exist. I also have to wonder about the Keyblade master thing.. since Riku was supposed to be it. Maybe (pure speculation) Ansem made Sora to find Riku so he could possess him and underestimated Sora's strength? ^^;; ::Quiets.:: There's lots of loose ends I think.. :x I know Sora had Kairi's heart, but if I remember right he found Hollow Bastion familiar...

::Runs off.:: ::Not making sense.:: hehe ^_^;

jen_kat
03-02-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by OneArmedSora
That makes alot of scence if you think about it, Only Heartless and shadows have the yellow eyes. If the one on the rock is Rikku, and he says "He looks just like you", that would mean that he is telling Soras shadow that he looks like Sora. (Whitch he dose mind you) And by the "tone" I think that Rikku (Soting Unknown) knows that it is not Sora but just a fake.

But if it was Riku talking to Sora's shadow, wouldn't he say something more like "You look just like him?", but instead it's the other way around "He looks just like you."

::sigh:: Soo confusing @_@

Nene- You and you friend have some pretty good theories going there. Seems quite possible.

Know what I find funny... we tend to repeat certain things over and over and over, etc. I know because I for one am guilty of that. But then I've been reading over the last two pages, and we do repeat a lot of things. ::sigh:: [/babble]

Would anyone happen to have either the KH Visual Art Book or the Final Mix Ultimania? I have the original KH Ultimania, and I heard that there's only a small difference in the Final Mix one. I saw the Visual Art Book at Mitsuwas for about $32, and I was debating with myself whether or not it worth it to buy it. Is it?

Nene
03-02-2003, 01:34 PM
Not at that price... All the artbooks were originally under 20 bucks... Like, the Final Mix Ultimania being the highest priced on at only 1,900 en (aruond 18 bucks) ugh...I hate how we get so ripped off with anime stuff... a lot of it was originally so cheap..=/

khamryn
03-02-2003, 04:14 PM
Jen_Kat- I meant it just screwed up the balance. Oh yeah, we also talked about the KH opening... it seems almost like.. there are TWO Sora's there.

For Final Mix Ultimania scans... I was just in the KH community on LJ, they posted a link:

http://www.sora.nu/sora/

Look under Endless for the gallery (and if it redirects you to sora.nu go to the Heartless updated link thing. ^_^) Upon furhter reflection it might not be for Final Mix..^_^;; doesn't hurt to look though

Lynch
03-04-2003, 01:20 AM
Ah, reading this makes me wanna work on those keyblades for my Unknown costume I did way back in October. It was insane working on a few seconds of video to make that costume and then discovering the minor changes they put in the character design. Hopefull I'll have the keyblades done by the next time I wear the costume. Black trench in Florida in the summer is not fun, but I do it none the less.

khamryn
03-04-2003, 02:25 AM
Lynch- Ah? You did an Unknown?? WHERE!? ::Wants to see!!!!:: Black trench in Florida weather.. ::Been there.. imagines... X.X:: Goin to any cons.. outside of Florida? ^_^;;;

Lynch
03-04-2003, 01:09 PM
Um, well I don't have any quality shots of it yet, but if ya wanna see it go to cosplaylab.com and check out "Cassie" I didn't have my nice wig then, so ignore my craptastic hair.

Um, I'm not sure if I'm goin to out of state cons this year, my pops might wanna go to AWA this year so I might head up with him. And I doubt I'll make it to AX this year... one year I will though.

khamryn
03-04-2003, 01:17 PM
Lynch- Okay. :p ::goes to look.:: ::blinks:: ah.. ^^;; Oh well then... AX is fun, hope you can go sometime. n.n

Yuna_Braska
03-04-2003, 07:26 PM
Lyyyncchhh- AWEEEEESOMMMEE RIKU~~~~~~~~

*luvluvluvluvluv* ^_^;;;

RevaChan
03-06-2003, 12:38 AM
::feels really dumb but posts anyway:: Ok.. I just wanna know... Where do I get this Final Mix video file and stuff.... I'm so confusuled readiing all this but I am *so* interested.... ::sniffles:: if someone could help me get the jist of all this because I loved the game so much and now I'm hearing there's more to it.. I could die with joy.. anyway.. if you don't want to post, IM me at MeenMissMustard... thanks!!

Reva

khamryn
03-06-2003, 02:06 AM
Reva- We've all downloaded it off something (or some lucky few have Final Mix and have played it and thus seen it.) ::Blinks.:: I've got a slow connection so I don't think I should send it your way myself. @.x Look for it on a DL prog like Kazaa or WinMX ^_^

Oh yeah, heads up people. ~_^ When I bought Xenosaga I talked to the manager about games and such. He says Square got past negotiations with Disney and are now in the planning/productionish stages of KH II ::Dances around::

RevaChan
03-06-2003, 03:35 AM
Domo!! You've been much help!!

khamryn
03-06-2003, 03:39 AM
Reva- ::Smiles.:: Glad to be of service. ^_^

ducky_feet
06-17-2003, 02:08 AM
This is REALLY pathetic of me, but I got bored today and went through 'Deep Dive' frame by frame. Because of that, I am even MORE positive that the hooded figure with Oblivion and Oathkeeper is Sora and that the one with the silver hair is Riku. It's all in...........the SHOES. The one with the keyblades has shoes that are nearly identical to Sora's in style, right down to the buckles on the front and the grooves in shoe's sole. The only thing is that the colours are different. The same applies with the silver-haired figure. His shoes are similar to those of Riku's as well. Not only that, I noticed that the gloves that the figure is wearing look like Riku's; with a white rim near the palm where the glove starts. The hooded figure with the glowing eye at the beginning of the FMV has a distinct pair of boots as well. Here are some screenshots of some of the shoes. Yes, I know, I have too much time on my hands. *hangs head in shame*

Sora Reference Image (http://www.sfu.ca/~asoo/sora.jpg)
Unknown01 (http://www.sfu.ca/~asoo/unknown_shoe01.jpg)
Unknown02 (http://www.sfu.ca/~asoo/unknown_shoe02.jpg)
Unknown03 (http://www.sfu.ca/~asoo/unknown_shoe03.jpg)
Unknown04 (http://www.sfu.ca/~asoo/unknown_shoe04.jpg)

Riku Reference Image (http://www.sfu.ca/~asoo/riku.jpg)
Unknown05 (http://www.sfu.ca/~asoo/unknown_shoe05.jpg)

caelestis
06-17-2003, 02:26 AM
I remember reading somewhere that Square would "stand upon three pillars"-- now I remember it saying that these "pillars" were the Final Fantasy series, Dragon Quest (?.. cant remember if it was that-- I'm having an English class enduced brain fart), and the third pillar would be Kingdom Hearts-- *meaning* hopefully we'll not only see KHII, but possibly a 3rd and 4th.

If I find the article I was reading I'll post it-- was pretty good ^_^

DreamKydd
06-17-2003, 02:29 AM
i just bought the final mix ultimania.... really has nothing at all. just a few more images... thats it.

i wish i could read jap tho... might actually have more info on it.

i bought it cheap on animebooks.com

but yeah.... for all ur kH2 and kh3 what nots.... go to

www.ansemreport.com

they have lots of good stuff there.

yeah... square enix decided to make KH into a saga... so expect lots of sequels.

my theory is...... sora, rikku and mickey.... u get to use them in the next game... all 3... instead of sora, goofy and donald.

hehe... not much of a theory but more of a wish! haha ^_^

ducky_feet
06-17-2003, 02:33 AM
Here's hoping for more KH games! ^___^

*smacks self on forehead* I wish I'd known about that site sooner! :o

KHYuffie
06-18-2003, 02:25 AM
O_< you watch alot huh?

KHYuffie
06-18-2003, 02:58 AM
ura ansem repot. basically means secret ansem reports

rovalles
06-18-2003, 11:55 AM
That is still spec. but if it's true and SquareEnix Depens its involvement, we may see KH2 strech into FF territory.......maybe as far as Midgar or Zanarkand itself...... ::sensing paradoxs due to young versions of Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus:: But one thing gets me.....its said that in a scene in KH Lulu appears as an apprentice to Malificent. Can someone clarify?

DreamKydd
06-18-2003, 05:10 PM
there's no lulu in the game.
even in the final mix version.

^^ would have been cool to see it tho!

SephirothXer0
06-22-2003, 12:23 PM
I hear a lot of you trying to decide the unknowns in deep dive by looking at facial features... for example; "the facial features remind me a lot of Sora"
actually, all the facial features are the same for riku and sora, because the same models were used for both, just slightly modified (like riku's muscles and sora's eyes)
And just to throw some of my own theory there, judging by the fight with him in Final Mix, I would say that the unknown with the oblivion and oathkeeper is future sora

RadicalDreamer
06-23-2003, 02:25 AM
I don;t think so. In the American Kingdom Hearts, you see his mouth move, then the screen flashes to some Japanese text and "Where's Sora?"

That, and he has white hair. The blindfolded Unknown has white hair, and when the two Unknowns were at the beach (i think it was a beach), one of them said "He looks just like you."

So, that's just my 2 cents.

ducky_feet
06-23-2003, 02:40 AM
We can specualte until the world ends and we probably STILL won't know who's who in that FMV, lol. Only way to know for sure is to have their identities be revealed in another KH game that follows that storyline.

khamryn
06-24-2003, 10:44 PM
Kay guys.. here's my two cents (dun dun dun!!)

There are -4- people with that trench in Deep Dive/Special Secret.

1. The Unknown (who says "where's Sora")
2. The one that is obviously Riku o.O
3. The one that is obviously (to me) Sora, those are HIS keyblades. (and no, Riku doesn't have another Oblivion.. I studied that vid for ages, Sora-type tosses it up to him then produces the Kingdom Key as his second blade)
4. Micky (Doi. >.>)

And yes, the Unknown in Final Mix exists at the same time as Riku and Sora. And DAMN he is scary to fight.. took me getting to lvl 94 to beat the bastard e.e;

cutekawaii
06-26-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by khamryn

And yes, the Unknown in Final Mix exists at the same time as Riku and Sora. And DAMN he is scary to fight.. took me getting to lvl 94 to beat the bastard e.e; waaa you got Final Mix?? >_> you ARE bringing that to matt's house the wednesday before AX! YOU ARE!!!

khamryn
06-26-2003, 09:49 PM
e.e; Yeah I have FM but it IS a Japanese game..

And I would bring it except I can't go anymore.

::Sighs.:: I don't think you know about that whole fiasco.. go add lj username tenkai.. I will add you back and you can read back a few posts and get the gist of it.

PloKoonDS
09-17-2003, 10:34 AM
You all seem to be forgetting about some things in the video and from the first Kingdom Hearts.

1. You can't really say who is in the video or not, because it is all speculation after all.

2. For all I could care, Ansem could be the one wit the blind fold. After all, he did possess Riku for a while and looked like him for that time as well. Maybe a part of him lived on through Riku over the years and he simply decided to come back?

3. There is a third key (like I said months ago to friends), that is told if you go frame by frame on the parts where it flashes those numbers.

4.Another thing to be looked at (pending on who you think is sitting on the rock and who you think is standing next to the person sitting on the rock) is that the person sitting on the rock next to the beach-looking place said "He looks... Just like... You".

Now, my take on all of this:

I believe Sora or Riku to be the one who fights with both the oathkeeper and the oblivion for a couple reasons. 1. Kairi gave the OathKeeper to Sora alone, and he said he would return it some day. At the end of Kingdom Hearts, he clenched it in his fist, signifying him never letting it go. 2. Riku never had the OathKeeper, or the Oblivion for that matter, and yes, he was supposed to be the original KeyBlade Master but the keyblade rejected him in *doesn't recall name of the place* where beast was in your party x.x

Now, to give a wild idea that maybe it was Riku with the two keyblades. Alright, rock and roll. Maybe the keyblade turned him into the delivery boy for Sora this time, maybe it decided it was time for him to do what he was supposed to and kick some major arse. Doesn't really matter in the end because he threw one up at the d00d on the roof top, which comes to my third idea.

The guy on the roof top could have been 1 of 2 people. It could have been Ansem or it could have been Sora. Why, you ask, do I think this? Will, simple. If you read what I said up there ^ that is how it could be Ansem. Plus, when Ansem had control of Riku's body he had a Darkness Keyblade as well, which explains him being able to touch it. It could be Sora because he was able to touch it as well, and because both of those two seemed to be using the power of the keyblade. If they wheren't, some one care to explain to me how he managed to jump so high and move so fast as to not get told by the large amount of Heartless down in the square? And run up the wall for that matter, but ah well.

My two cents, not much, only two cents... but it can by you a little rootbeer barrel at some candy stores!@

~Plo

khamryn
09-17-2003, 12:17 PM
Wow you just sparked an old thread.

You have plausible theories, but have not convinced me. I quit debating about this a while ago with everyone (meaning other places too) because everyone seems bloody convinced they're the Word of God about it. :p I can be swayed, but it takes a lot and.. I'm just kinda tired of all the debate. It may be out late 2004, I'd rather just wait for it.

(btw, go to ansemreport.com.. they have great stuff. :) )

PloKoonDS
09-17-2003, 01:21 PM
Im not really here for a debate, or anything. I just simply kinda said it was my opinion, and if not, I do now. It's all my opinion. So like... yeah.

And I believe in God, but I do not believe Im the word of God. So... further more, I choose to shut up now

~Plo

KHYuffie
02-29-2004, 10:22 PM
Or, it could be ansem's heart or soul.. Body+Soul-Heart=Haertless, Body-soul-heart= Soulless

Bouncy_Britt
01-06-2006, 09:49 AM
I'm hoping you guys can help me but i've been looking for a place to download the Final Mix - Deep Dive extended version, i've been looking everywhere to get it!

Please help!

- I Reject Your Reality And Subsitute My Own! -

'Noa
01-06-2006, 11:09 AM
What extended version...? o.O

I believe the BFU is Riku and that the DWU is Roxas. That unknown has blonde hair, something that Sora obviously doesn't. As for the other two unknowns...I haven't a clue who the GEU is, especially since his glowing eye seems to have disappeared with the release of the game. But because of this, I think it is also Roxas. I also believe the one sitting on the rock could be DiZ. I'm just speculating from the first cutscene of Kingdom Hearts II.

khamryn
01-06-2006, 02:49 PM
I'm hoping you guys can help me but i've been looking for a place to download the Final Mix - Deep Dive extended version, i've been looking everywhere to get it!

Please help!

- I Reject Your Reality And Subsitute My Own! -

Check you Private Messages in a minute. :)

Squall_009
04-18-2006, 07:54 PM
the thing I dont like is they make the X-2 characters chibi's that is funny but messed up.

Hyperion
04-19-2006, 09:17 AM
the thing I dont like is they make the X-2 characters chibi's that is funny but messed up.

Wrong topic bro... This is for Kingdom Hearts 1, not two