View Full Version : Possible Anime Party after A-kon Mas.

02-04-2003, 11:01 PM
Hey, This will be my frist year at A-kon,as many know -_-;, and I kinda wanted to have an anime get together after the masquerade. I'll get more details soon ^^;;; But if you want to join contact me and I'll find a way to get in contact with yous before the big night.

03-01-2003, 09:41 AM
AWESOMENESS!! May I invite me/my anime cosplay group to your little shindig? We're having a small party too (more like playing cosplay limbo in the extra space of the dealers room with one tiny cd player and a speaker all throughout the day. Woot)

First year at a-kon, eh? Awwww.......(last year was my 1st year. now i LIVE for A-kon) Watcha cosplaying as?

03-01-2003, 12:21 PM
Sure! I'd love to have people there! We could combind parties and have one huge mega party o.o
I'm cosplaying as (hopefully) Dejiko from Di Gi Charat and Anthy from Utena.

03-02-2003, 09:09 AM
I dunno if I'll be available for the party (I'm always all over the place at cons), but Nova ~ I think it's neat that you're also travelling from California for A-kon. ^_^; I went last year and enjoyed it so much that I'm going again this year for sure. :D

03-02-2003, 02:22 PM
oooooo coolies! maybe i'll see you on the flight o.o

03-02-2003, 04:58 PM
hehe I'll be flying over from LAX also to go to Akon. Can't wait to see you there!

03-02-2003, 08:38 PM
Anyone leaving from Ontario International on Thursday o.o