PDA

View Full Version : Possible Anime Party after A-kon Mas.

Nova
02-04-2003, 10:01 PM
Hey, This will be my frist year at A-kon,as many know -_-;, and I kinda wanted to have an anime get together after the masquerade. I'll get more details soon ^^;;; But if you want to join contact me and I'll find a way to get in contact with yous before the big night.
Ja!

djmihoshi
03-01-2003, 08:41 AM
AWESOMENESS!! May I invite me/my anime cosplay group to your little shindig? We're having a small party too (more like playing cosplay limbo in the extra space of the dealers room with one tiny cd player and a speaker all throughout the day. Woot)

First year at a-kon, eh? Awwww.......(last year was my 1st year. now i LIVE for A-kon) Watcha cosplaying as?

Nova
03-01-2003, 11:21 AM
Sure! I'd love to have people there! We could combind parties and have one huge mega party o.o
I'm cosplaying as (hopefully) Dejiko from Di Gi Charat and Anthy from Utena.

Michi
03-02-2003, 08:09 AM
I dunno if I'll be available for the party (I'm always all over the place at cons), but Nova ~ I think it's neat that you're also travelling from California for A-kon. ^_^; I went last year and enjoyed it so much that I'm going again this year for sure. :D

Nova
03-02-2003, 01:22 PM
oooooo coolies! maybe i'll see you on the flight o.o

katchoo
03-02-2003, 03:58 PM
hehe I'll be flying over from LAX also to go to Akon. Can't wait to see you there!

Nova
03-02-2003, 07:38 PM
Anyone leaving from Ontario International on Thursday o.o