PDA

View Full Version : Con No Baka cosplay

Pirate Queen
10-29-2005, 07:39 PM
Hey everyone since Con No Baka is coming ever so closer. I think it's about time we all share what were going to wear. I've seen it discussed in other Con No Baka threads. But I think it deserves a thread of it's own.^.~...

Anywho,
I think i'm going to wear Baiken from Guilty Gear. Or if I'm not feeling to lazy I might make something else. I've got time..hopefully.

Zero_1369
10-29-2005, 07:50 PM
WELL... I am going to be Shigure from Fruba and Miroku from Inu Yasha.. Much fun with me and my pervert characters.. lol..

KazeChan
10-29-2005, 10:33 PM
:D sounds great ^^
I'm going as Marth from Fire Emblem (or Super Smash Bro's Melee).
However, I hope my costume is finished by then! I'm working hard on it :3

akina_chan666
10-30-2005, 02:50 PM
I'm going as Fai from Tsubasa Reservior Chrounicles one day, then Wyna from Thousand Arms for another day. And..... I'm still not sure about the third day. If any of your guys could look at my past photos, could you suggest a costume that would look good on me? Please...?

Pirate Queen
10-30-2005, 03:44 PM
You look so cute in your Tokyo Mew Mew cosplay^^, go with that one. Or do whatever you want:D

Otaking97
10-30-2005, 04:19 PM
Time is moving too fast. I remember having three months left till the con. Now There is only one month left. SOMEONE STOP TIME!!!!! I'll be lucky to get something new together by then.

KazeChan
10-30-2005, 10:26 PM
I'm going as Fai from Tsubasa Reservior Chrounicles one day, then Wyna from Thousand Arms for another day. And..... I'm still not sure about the third day. If any of your guys could look at my past photos, could you suggest a costume that would look good on me? Please...?

Omg! Yes! A Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle cosplayer <3 omg I canoot wait to see your Fai/Fey costume <3 *wonders what day you'll wear it*

Brita_Lee
10-30-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm going as Tohru from Fruba (Zero and I are doing a group thing ^^), InuYasha from..hmm..what was it called..oh yeah, INUYASHA XD, and Sodina from Thousand Arms (I have yet to start that one Akina_Chan, but I AM doing it! ^^).

InuYasha is an old costume I'm rewearing again cause it is Love, and I am currently working on Tohru (finished the skirt, awaiting a new sewing machine...mine broke -.-'), and after that I'll go out to collect Sodina's fabric.

Edgar Strife
10-31-2005, 03:19 PM
Chances are I'm just going cosplay characters from CLAMP animes, namely Seishiro & Subaru [both from X & Tokyo Babylon.]

Syaoran-kun55
10-31-2005, 05:45 PM
Yay!!! I'll be going as Syaoran, what day will u be cosplaying Fai? We could get pics!!! ^.^ I'll be there for most of Saturday hopefully.

KazeChan
10-31-2005, 08:50 PM
Yay!!! I'll be going as Syaoran, what day will u be cosplaying Fai? We could get pics!!! ^.^ I'll be there for most of Saturday hopefully.

OMG! I must get pictures of you both! *spazzes* XD you guys should soooo take pictures together! I hope you both go Saturday <3 eee! XD *i'm such a fangirl*

Kawaii Akina
10-31-2005, 09:12 PM
Hmm .. My weekend planned for Con no Baka is the following:

Friday - Rukia (Bleach), Near ending (Naruto)
Saturday - Rukia (Bleach - Going with my Bleach group)
Sunday - Naruto

Those are basically the good costumes that I have ^^ Totally can't wait for Con no Baka to come though!

Tenshi Musouka
11-01-2005, 09:25 AM
Im going as Hiten from Inu Yasha. For those who dont remember the two-episoder villan, he was the elder thunder brother from way back in season 1

KazeChan
11-01-2005, 09:13 PM
Im going as Hiten from Inu Yasha. For those who dont remember the two-episoder villan, he was the elder thunder brother from way back in season 1

oh ya! omg I remember okay :3
Can't wait to see that costume! :thumbsup:

flash1616
11-01-2005, 09:27 PM
I'll be cosplaying with Zero and Brita for the Fruba group as Kyou... then Mousse from Ranma 1/2 and Itsuki from Fatal Frame II... I'll probably wear my Naga the white serpent costume sometime during the con too... ( I need to be a girl atleast once during this con...

Otaking97
11-01-2005, 10:15 PM
I'll be cosplaying with Zero and Brita for the Fruba group as Kyou... then Mousse from Ranma 1/2 and Itsuki from Fatal Frame II... I'll probably wear my Naga the white serpent costume sometime during the con too... ( I need to be a girl atleast once during this con...

Fatal Frame 2 cosplay? SWEET!

Vessa-Sushi
11-02-2005, 09:32 AM
I'm going as Sakuyamon..hopefully. Thing is becoming harder and harder to finnish..and I only have 3 weeks left. Gah!

~Vessa

Nagi Lee
11-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Well i'm finally got all my costume done for my Tenjho tenge cosplay. i'm going as DragonGateNagi black hair version of Souichiro Nagi. gonna be awsome

KazeChan
11-08-2005, 08:49 PM
I'm going as Sakuyamon..hopefully. Thing is becoming harder and harder to finnish..and I only have 3 weeks left. Gah!

~Vessa

Omg I worship you! :heart: XD lmao. I luv seeing Digimon cosplay fans!! :D Cannot wait to see it!! *must get picture* XD

Vessa-Sushi
11-09-2005, 08:46 AM
*laughs, before eeking*

Well..it's looking pretty grim right now. Sakuyamon might be a no-go until AN2006..we'll see.

If I do finnish her body, we might end up with a lack of staff. Our car is kinda full, and It was going to be made out of metal (but that can't happen now), so I am low on funds for buying stuff for the staff, etc etc.

But! I do have much of it completed...going to get the boot covers done today...you know, I think the boot and arm covers, and the helmet are the only good looking pieces of this costume..since everything else has become ghetto-ized due to lack of funds...ah well, at least it'll be something ^^

~Fessa

Kawaii Akina
11-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Okay I changed my costumes for CnB ^^;;

Since I started working on a costume for the dance I'll be using that one for the convention as well.
Friday - Echizen Ryoma
Saturday - Rukia
Sunday - Echizen Ryoma

I can't wait till CnB ^0^'

KazeChan
11-09-2005, 03:52 PM
*laughs, before eeking*

Well..it's looking pretty grim right now. Sakuyamon might be a no-go until AN2006..we'll see.

If I do finnish her body, we might end up with a lack of staff. Our car is kinda full, and It was going to be made out of metal (but that can't happen now), so I am low on funds for buying stuff for the staff, etc etc.

But! I do have much of it completed...going to get the boot covers done today...you know, I think the boot and arm covers, and the helmet are the only good looking pieces of this costume..since everything else has become ghetto-ized due to lack of funds...ah well, at least it'll be something ^^

~Fessa

XD I'm going to both =D so I can catch you either time <3 I would just love to actually get a picture of your cosplay! :heart: The staff is really nice, its a lot of work eh? <3 Well, I guess we'll see!
Who will you be if your not her?

Vessa-Sushi
11-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Well...Sakuyamon may or may not show up at Con no Baka. As for the staff, most likely not happening til AN2006, due to time constraints right now.

But, I put on some of the stuff, and it's looking alright. I may just rush finnish it, and then refine it for a later wearing date. So..if I do show up as Sakuyamon, don't expect something great ^^

I also found a Kabuki (no,that can't be right...Shrine Priestess is more like it) Sakuyamon. Apparently it is from the card game or something..but it looks sweet so I am thinking of making that form for AN2006 ^^

If I'm not Sakuyamon..well..I may just end up going as my original catgirl, or....nothing at all, sadly. x.x

I hope to meet up with you at the con regardless ^^

~Vessa

Brita_Lee
11-09-2005, 11:20 PM
Fatal Frame 2 cosplay? SWEET!

Flash is a super awesome cosplayer, so I think you'll be impressed! ^^

Kaido Kaoru
11-10-2005, 12:34 AM
Okay I changed my costumes for CnB ^^;;

Since I started working on a costume for the dance I'll be using that one for the convention as well.
Friday - Echizen Ryoma
Saturday - Rukia
Sunday - Echizen Ryoma

I can't wait till CnB ^0^'

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WAIT!!!! I THOUGHT ON SUNDAY YOU WERE GOING AS NARUTO!!!! I WANTED AN EXCUSE TO BREAK OUT CHOUJI AGAIN!!!!

:waaaah: :waaaah: :waaaah: :waaaah: :waaaah:

okI!!! FINE...*sighs* have it your way...

I guess I'll go with you as Kaido....I love him anyways....(yaoi Kaidchizen pair) BUT i'LL FREEZE TO DEATH *sobs*

~*~kaido~*~

Vessa-Sushi
11-10-2005, 04:59 AM
Nah, you won't freeze. Not unless you plan on hanging outside the hotel :P

~Vessa

P.S - Wear Chouji anyways! Never see him done much!

Kawaii Akina
11-10-2005, 07:57 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WAIT!!!! I THOUGHT ON SUNDAY YOU WERE GOING AS NARUTO!!!! I WANTED AN EXCUSE TO BREAK OUT CHOUJI AGAIN!!!!

:waaaah: :waaaah: :waaaah: :waaaah: :waaaah:

okI!!! FINE...*sighs* have it your way...

I guess I'll go with you as Kaido....I love him anyways....(yaoi Kaidchizen pair) BUT i'LL FREEZE TO DEATH *sobs*

~*~kaido~*~

Going to bring Naruto along incase. Though I doubt I'll be wearing it ^^;; Need to wear my newer costume hehe .. Yes! I'll freeze too, but hopefully were indoors most of the time ^^;; Yay! Kaidoh-senpai ^0^

Brita_Lee
11-10-2005, 09:58 AM
I'll freeze too! I have three short skirted costumes I'm bringing! Gah! I'm such a moron! >_< LMAO

KazeChan
11-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Well...Sakuyamon may or may not show up at Con no Baka. As for the staff, most likely not happening til AN2006, due to time constraints right now.

But, I put on some of the stuff, and it's looking alright. I may just rush finnish it, and then refine it for a later wearing date. So..if I do show up as Sakuyamon, don't expect something great ^^

I also found a Kabuki (no,that can't be right...Shrine Priestess is more like it) Sakuyamon. Apparently it is from the card game or something..but it looks sweet so I am thinking of making that form for AN2006 ^^

If I'm not Sakuyamon..well..I may just end up going as my original catgirl, or....nothing at all, sadly. x.x

I hope to meet up with you at the con regardless ^^

~Vessa

I'd love to meet you at the con aswell! =D just look for a Marth cosplay (super smash brothers/fire emblem) <3 I'll look for you as well! :D I'm gonna be with a Sango cosplay (one of my friends), and if I'm not Marth..I'll be Sakura from Naruto X3

Omg, if you are a kitty person <3 that would be cute <3 and if your Sakuyamon that would be great as well!

You're going Saturday? That's the only day I'm going ^^;

Vessa-Sushi
11-10-2005, 07:35 PM
I'm going all weekend...Friday, Saturday, leaving sunday afternoon sometime.

For the kitty person..apparently it's hard to tell I'm a kitty person. I'll have a red tail, red 'punkish' wig, and red ears sticking out the sides. Prolly a red vest and red furry cuffs as well. I'd wear the skirt and shoes for it, but they suffered some battle damage during a halloween party, and won't be repaired in time.

Sakuyamon..ah sakuyamon...you'll cry when you see it..not tears of joy, but sadness :P Or laugh, very hard :p

~Vessa

Kaido Kaoru
11-11-2005, 04:36 AM
I'll freeze too! I have three short skirted costumes I'm bringing! Gah! I'm such a moron! >_< LMAO

ahhh yes yes....

My costume has HUGE ass pants...(damn you Death Gods....I pity us all)
the wind is BOUND to float up them...

My one arm will be COMPLETELY bare and I will NOT be able to wear a jacket becuz of my lone wing...*pouts*

Prepare yourselves to see a scammpering Ishida trying to hold onto everything as I run across 4 lanes of traffic....lol.....ahhh Jay-walking.....

so yes....
I've lied to my work and told them my sister was getting married and I was in the wedding party and there was no way I could miss it...obviously....
BWAHAHA my superior lying talents.....*isn't witty*

Don't lie...it is actually bad for you.....^_^ but sometimes it can get you so much!!!! :heart:

Well....I plan to see everyone there!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Also...tomorrow I'm putting the final touches on my bow and arrow...I'M SO HAPPY TO GET RID OF THAT %$^&%@!^**#$%!#$%#$^WE%E%^#

er....um....yes....we are now going onto 36 hrs working on them....

I.............will.....never........make.........a ..........weapon..........again!!!!!

~*~kaido~*~

Vessa-Sushi
11-11-2005, 06:52 AM
You shouldn't have to go outside guys, in costume at least ^^ Make one of your non costumed buddies run to wherever for food if you need to :P Everything is inside the hotel, as far as anyone that I know knows (and so far as con people have said). But, it would be amuzing to have photos of people outside shivering in their outfits. BUwahahahaaa, I'm evil :P

~Vessa

Syaoran-kun55
11-11-2005, 03:45 PM
ahhh yes yes....

My costume has HUGE ass pants...(damn you Death Gods....I pity us all)
the wind is BOUND to float up them...

My one arm will be COMPLETELY bare and I will NOT be able to wear a jacket becuz of my lone wing...*pouts*

Prepare yourselves to see a scammpering Ishida trying to hold onto everything as I run across 4 lanes of traffic....lol.....ahhh Jay-walking.....

so yes....
I've lied to my work and told them my sister was getting married and I was in the wedding party and there was no way I could miss it...obviously....
BWAHAHA my superior lying talents.....*isn't witty*

Don't lie...it is actually bad for you.....^_^ but sometimes it can get you so much!!!! :heart:

Well....I plan to see everyone there!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Also...tomorrow I'm putting the final touches on my bow and arrow...I'M SO HAPPY TO GET RID OF THAT %$^&%@!^**#$%!#$%#$^WE%E%^#

er....um....yes....we are now going onto 36 hrs working on them....

I.............will.....never........make.........a ..........weapon..........again!!!!!

~*~kaido~*~
rofl rofl rofl u got some mad lying skillz xD

I hope it doesn't snow before the con... O.O;

KazeChan
11-11-2005, 05:15 PM
I'm going all weekend...Friday, Saturday, leaving sunday afternoon sometime.

For the kitty person..apparently it's hard to tell I'm a kitty person. I'll have a red tail, red 'punkish' wig, and red ears sticking out the sides. Prolly a red vest and red furry cuffs as well. I'd wear the skirt and shoes for it, but they suffered some battle damage during a halloween party, and won't be repaired in time.

Sakuyamon..ah sakuyamon...you'll cry when you see it..not tears of joy, but sadness :P Or laugh, very hard :p

~Vessa

!!! I doubt that =o your costume will be great! I know it <3 Both Kitty and Sakuyamon! <3 I can't wait to see them.

Maybe i'll see you saturday =3 I might be there around 2pm or so ^^; still unsure..

KazeChan
11-11-2005, 05:18 PM
rofl rofl rofl u got some mad lying skillz xD

I hope it doesn't snow before the con... O.O;

omg! o_o; you know how horrible it would be if it snowed? XD I'd be a bit warm in my costume..but thinking of other costumes...XD

Vessa-Sushi
11-11-2005, 05:51 PM
I love snow ^.^ I'm bringing some gloves and a scarf, just incase I get stuck with doing the food run (or we all go, which we usually do).

Hey...maybe I can use my discount for many people....Muwahhaha..boy, would those restaurants kill me and then some! Abuse of discount! *lets everyone wallow in confusion about that*

Well...hrm..you know what, for times I am not in costume (at all) I'll keep my red tail on so people can find me. It'll be long and long red furred. Sound like a plan?

~Vessa

Kawaii Akina
11-11-2005, 06:19 PM
Yay! Only 2 more weeks until the convention ^^ I totally can't wait till it comes that's for sure. I so wanna wear more of my Echizen Ryoma and Rukia cosplays hehe ^0 ^

KazeChan
11-11-2005, 07:30 PM
Well...hrm..you know what, for times I am not in costume (at all) I'll keep my red tail on so people can find me. It'll be long and long red furred. Sound like a plan?

~Vessa

Of course ^^ sounds good to me :3 I just found out that maybe i'll be there a bit earlier then usual ^^; however, I know now officially, I'll be in my Marth or Haruno Sakura costume, with my friend as Sango :3

Lady_Sodina
11-11-2005, 08:07 PM
I'm just coming on the Saturday, and I think I'm really only going to be bringing my Gryffindor Quidditch robes (yeah, I know, not anime, but I'm making them and I want to get as much use out of them as possible really ^^").

KazeChan
11-12-2005, 11:14 AM
I'm just coming on the Saturday, and I think I'm really only going to be bringing my Gryffindor Quidditch robes (yeah, I know, not anime, but I'm making them and I want to get as much use out of them as possible really ^^").

=D thats okay if its not anime! <3 Harry Potter is always Fun! :heart:
I'm going Saturday as well ^.^ Maybe i'll see you there :3

Syaoran-kun55
11-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Yeah, Harry Potters cool, I mean Kasechan's going as Marth and I can't count how many Clouds I've seen at Anime North =]

KazeChan
11-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Yeah, Harry Potters cool, I mean Kasechan's going as Marth and I can't count how many Clouds I've seen at Anime North =]
lmao XD that is sooo true! So many clouds o.o many people are big fans XD

Pirate Queen
11-12-2005, 08:40 PM
Wow..I'm a little behind..see this is what happens when you don't come online for a good two days. I'm glad to hear about all teh cosplay thats happening, sweetness!

KazeChan
11-12-2005, 10:07 PM
Wow..I'm a little behind..see this is what happens when you don't come online for a good two days. I'm glad to hear about all teh cosplay thats happening, sweetness!

same goes for you! <3 you have an awesomly beautiful costume! I love it! =D I'll take your picture if i catch you there :3

Seed-chan
11-12-2005, 10:52 PM
I'll probably go as Daisuke from D.N.Angel.

...though I tend to change my mind a lot ><;

KazeChan
11-13-2005, 12:04 AM
I'll probably go as Daisuke from D.N.Angel.

...though I tend to change my mind a lot ><;

I do as well XD But =o ouu! Daisuke <3 He's so awesome!

Natty Dread
11-13-2005, 12:53 AM
me and the bf are coming as van and dilandau, respectivly. hes only gonna have the partial costume, due to short notice (and procrastiation) but the costume should be done by anime north. i hope noone jumps me while im wearing my wings.....

KazeChan
11-13-2005, 10:30 AM
me and the bf are coming as van and dilandau, respectivly. hes only gonna have the partial costume, due to short notice (and procrastiation) but the costume should be done by anime north. i hope noone jumps me while im wearing my wings.....

I'll make sure to try and get a picture if you're there saturday! =D

Kawaii Akina
11-13-2005, 12:16 PM
Hmm I just was just curious. What time does the convenion on Friday start? The reason is that I have two classes on Friday and my mom won't let me miss any of them ;_________; Well I won't miss my first one since I have a paper due that time but the second one I can. But anyways, I was just wondering since my class finishes around 4:30ish and all and I don't get home until like 5:30ish 'cause of traffic.

Yay! My 200th post hehe ^^;;

Brita_Lee
11-13-2005, 01:25 PM
Well....we finally finished Tohru. *big sigh*^^ I am happy. It was a joint effort of me and my friend Pat. Its finally dooone...-.-''

I have started Sodina, but my sewing machine is on the fritz again (we fixed the tension, but now the bobbin is wiggn' out...oi). I've been working on it mostly at Pats house (she uses NEW sewing machines. Psh.).

Edit: I'll be there some time before 3pm. ^^ Squee!

KazeChan
11-13-2005, 01:44 PM
Well....we finally finished Tohru. *big sigh*^^ I am happy. It was a joint effort of me and my friend Pat. Its finally dooone...-.-''

I have started Sodina, but my sewing machine is on the fritz again (we fixed the tension, but now the bobbin is wiggn' out...oi). I've been working on it mostly at Pats house (she uses NEW sewing machines. Psh.).

Edit: I'll be there some time before 3pm. ^^ Squee!

=D yay! I'm glad your costume got finished <3 I'll try to take your picture *goes on a random picture spree* XD I love taking photos

Vessa-Sushi
11-13-2005, 04:06 PM
As for start times for the con..good question. Probably sometime in the afternoon...if they do the same as AN, they would open the dealers room around 5pm..right? So if you end up at the con before 7pm on Friday, I'd say you should be okay for whatever you want to see or whatnot.

But remember, I don't know the times they are starting, so don't take my word for it :P

~Vessa

Sakuyamon Update - Uh...going to finnish the hair and helmet tonight..I hope x.x

KazeChan
11-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Sakuyamon Update - Uh...going to finnish the hair and helmet tonight..I hope x.x

Yay! <3 cannot wait =D

Pirate Queen
11-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Why thank you Kaze! Hehe, it still not 100% complete I did to add some stuff to it. Like a new belt and wig.

KazeChan
11-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Why thank you Kaze! Hehe, it still not 100% complete I did to add some stuff to it. Like a new belt and wig.

Oh wow <3 ^.^ Its still very beautiful! :heart: You must post once it is fully complete =D

Natty Dread
11-13-2005, 11:39 PM
I'll make sure to try and get a picture if you're there saturday! =Dlol were doing the whole weekend
just be sure to send me the picture afterward.

Kichy Ten
11-14-2005, 02:14 AM
I'll be going with Zero, Brita and Flash. =D I'll be going aaasssss....

+ Kurosawa Sae (Fatal Frame 2)
+ Sohma Hatsuharu (Actually, its a cow outfit...and only if Flash lets me. >>)
+ Juromaru (granted I find his vest thingie...)(Inuyasha)

Brita_Lee
11-14-2005, 11:01 AM
Yay! Kichy you're here! ^^

Sodina update: It ain't happenin'.
Reason #1: Sewing machine is unreliable
Reason #2: The group I was doing it for decided to call it quits until another con.

So yeah. I shall replace it with Nuriko, unless of course Pat forces me to finish it for some reason. ^^'

Vessa-Sushi
11-14-2005, 11:11 AM
Finnnnish it!!!!!!

~Vessa

Brita_Lee
11-14-2005, 01:06 PM
B-but! I can't! .>_<.
We shall try, but its not definate. Besides, it ain't like I ain't got a ton of other costumes I can't bring. I have many. It doesn't always have to be a new costume at every con. ^^

Its strange...I have been to many cons in the Toronto area, but I hardly ever meet cosplay.comers. Maybe we're shy?

Vessa-Sushi
11-14-2005, 01:08 PM
Buwahahaha! I am not shy! Then again, I just joined cosplay.com so..maybe that's why you've never met me?

Feel free to track me down at Con no Baka...I will ALWAYS have a red tail on when I am not in costume, just so people can find me :P I may also have rabbit ears on, or a really tacky tie, but you can count on the red tail being worn.

~Vessa

P.S - Anyone who wants to get ahold of me outside Con no Baka, you can catch me on msn :)

Vessa-Sushi
11-14-2005, 01:44 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=528570

Hopefully, that works..and if it does, hopefully you all won't be blinded by my awesome webcam photos and the bright yellow pain of the helmet :P

~Vessa

KazeChan
11-14-2005, 05:13 PM
lol were doing the whole weekend
just be sure to send me the picture afterward.

x3 Okay! That i will do =D

KazeChan
11-14-2005, 05:16 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=528570

Hopefully, that works..and if it does, hopefully you all won't be blinded by my awesome webcam photos and the bright yellow pain of the helmet :P

~Vessa

omg! I love it, *comments* XD Its so pretty *___* *randomly clings to Sakuyamon* XD

flash1616
11-14-2005, 05:58 PM
I'll be going with Zero, Brita and Flash. =D I'll be going aaasssss....

+ Kurosawa Sae (Fatal Frame 2)
+ Sohma Hatsuharu (Actually, its a cow outfit...and only if Flash lets me. >>)
+ Juromaru (granted I find his vest thingie...)(Inuyasha)
Phsha you can so use it...

Yay! Kichy you're here! ^^
Sodina update: It ain't happenin'.
Reason #1: Sewing machine is unreliable
Reason #2: The group I was doing it for decided to call it quits until another con.

So yeah. I shall replace it with Nuriko, unless of course Pat forces me to finish it for some reason. ^^'

For some reason eh?... hmmm whichever on is easier you will do...

oh and I have another costume to add to my list! I'm also going as blinded sometime on saturday because Kicky found out that on the 26 of November is the day when the blinding ceremony, so I just have to go as her now.

Lady_Sodina
11-14-2005, 10:19 PM
B-but! I can't! .>_<.
We shall try, but its not definate. Besides, it ain't like I ain't got a ton of other costumes I can't bring. I have many. It doesn't always have to be a new costume at every con. ^^

Its strange...I have been to many cons in the Toronto area, but I hardly ever meet cosplay.comers. Maybe we're shy?

HEY! We've totally run into each other... actually, OUTSIDE of cons too :P That was HILARIOUS at the faire ^^" But then again, we mainly ran into each other due to the fact we've planned photoshoots together this past summer ;) So much fun!! Yay FY photoshoot!! And girls of gaming... so much fun *^^*

Brita_Lee
11-14-2005, 11:20 PM
Squee! I can never forget THAT Lady_Sodina. I've also met "I want you Itachi" at a con and "Digi_Rin" and "Akina_Chan666"(I think thats her name...oO I may be mixing that up)and "TrixyLoupWolf" (for a few minutes), and.."Infini" I met once, but only for a moment.. Um...can't remember any more.

Anywho back on topic for me. Whassat Flash? You'll still help me with my Sodina costume? Yay! I really think I'll have a lot of fun wearing it if it gets done. ^^

jsispitz
11-15-2005, 09:02 PM
hee...Con no baka is going to be my first con and I'm not cosplaying as an anime character, I'm going as my Winx club rp character Pesky Lovebug A.K.A. the infamous Jet Morrision... I'll be covered in pink and wearing bloomers! :D
To spot me just look for the college girl in pink with the winx backpack *I'll hug you, seriously, I will*

Vessa-Sushi
11-16-2005, 11:01 AM
Ah Winx...I did entertain the idea once (and only once) of cosplaying as..Bloom? The red head one in any case.

Well, for those who want to see Sakuyamon..you might get to see her..but without a staff and without shoulder armor. Seems I just came into purchasing a car and insurance and am flat out broke and no longer have the money to make the staff.

At least I'll have it for AN2006..right? RIGHT?!

~Vessa

KazeChan
11-16-2005, 03:39 PM
Ah Winx...I did entertain the idea once (and only once) of cosplaying as..Bloom? The red head one in any case.

Well, for those who want to see Sakuyamon..you might get to see her..but without a staff and without shoulder armor. Seems I just came into purchasing a car and insurance and am flat out broke and no longer have the money to make the staff.

At least I'll have it for AN2006..right? RIGHT?!

~Vessa
=o no worries for Sakuyamon! I'll be at AN06 =D so yay! <3 If I somehow don't get a chance to meet you at this con, then I will hopefully see you at AN!

Vessa-Sushi
11-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Yeah..Sakuyamon just keeps getting worse and worse. It's like some crazy rollercoaster...first things are going up, looking good..then then drop to the ground like crazy..then they go this way and that, then back up, pulling a loop-de-loop...and now are falling back down again....

and I hate rollercoasters.

So, I am whipping stuff together...I think..I think you might end up with a very ghetto Sakuyamon...helmet, blacksuit, yellow shoes, and white hair. Eh..I can say that she is..um...giving her powers to whomever, like in that one ep ^^

~Vessa

P.S - Oh, I'll make a point at hunting you down on Saturday Kaze ^^

KazeChan
11-16-2005, 07:31 PM
Yeah..Sakuyamon just keeps getting worse and worse. It's like some crazy rollercoaster...first things are going up, looking good..then then drop to the ground like crazy..then they go this way and that, then back up, pulling a loop-de-loop...and now are falling back down again....

and I hate rollercoasters.

So, I am whipping stuff together...I think..I think you might end up with a very ghetto Sakuyamon...helmet, blacksuit, yellow shoes, and white hair. Eh..I can say that she is..um...giving her powers to whomever, like in that one ep ^^

~Vessa

P.S - Oh, I'll make a point at hunting you down on Saturday Kaze ^^

oh yes =D but its okay if it is not complete <3
x_X ack..rollercoasters XD
I know how that feels..I was attempting at my body-suit for the costume..and I think if worst comes, i may just be Haruno Sakura ^^; *needs to comb that wig* >> XD
Anyway, yes XD its a must to hunt down *looks around suspisiously* XD I shall hug you if I see you! =D <3 and take your picture aswell =o X3 <3 *is in love with taking pics* XD

Vessa-Sushi
11-16-2005, 07:54 PM
Hehe ^^ I'm not very photogenic, but I'll try my best :)

~Vessa

Sakuyamon Update: Hopefully finnishing the helmet tonight! Wooo!

Brita_Lee
11-16-2005, 11:18 PM
I'm lazy during the day cause I work late at night. -__- I'm so tired. Anyway, I guess my goal tomorrow will be to make Sodina's shoe bobs and earrings. Oh yeah..I need to shop for con supplies on Friday....ugh...I mean,^-^' Fun! Tee hee. I'm looking forward to this convention so very much. <---(needs a break) ^^'

KazeChan
11-18-2005, 10:17 AM
Hehe ^^ I'm not very photogenic, but I'll try my best :)

~Vessa

Sakuyamon Update: Hopefully finnishing the helmet tonight! Wooo!

<3 sounds great! :D I cannot wait.
I have much to do now x_x there's only 1 week left..jeeze..so much XD Hopefully I'll finish my Marth costume in time! I have started on the body-suit already..I just need the pants, to do the boots, and the amor..;;

Vessa-Sushi
11-18-2005, 05:23 PM
Good luck ^^ Seems we are all going to be rushing to get stuff done by con :P

~Vessa

KazeChan
11-19-2005, 11:00 AM
Good luck ^^ Seems we are all going to be rushing to get stuff done by con :P

~Vessa

Thanks! you aswell ^^; Its so true that we're all rushing..I think my armor is just going to be made out of paper mache..x_x; then have a glass-like look around Anime North time =o

LMP
11-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Allen Walker from D.Grayman, Kamio from Prince of Tennis~

KazeChan
11-19-2005, 09:54 PM
Allen Walker from D.Grayman, Kamio from Prince of Tennis~
sounds great ^__^!

Vessa-Sushi
11-20-2005, 05:16 PM
Soooo...yeah...we'll see how much of Sakuyamon makes it to the con..thanks to some awesome 8+ hour shifts this weekend, and a car that needs my attention..yeah...I will have the black suit, helmet,hair, belt....and maybe the ugly yellow shoes. I cannot promise anything beyond that.

Also, I might end up doing Hawiian Shirt Friday..if anyone knows what movie that is from, you get brownie points ^^

~Vessa

P.S - that hawaiin shirt friday will be worn over Sakuyamon (what I have of her). Heh.

minion-chan
11-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Anyone have any suggestions for me or want to put me in a costume for con no baka?

^^hawiian shirt friday from office space?

KazeChan
11-20-2005, 09:18 PM
Anyone have any suggestions for me or want to put me in a costume for con no baka?

^^hawiian shirt friday from office space?

;; I'm in love with your brooklyn cosplay XD that's all i can say

KazeChan
11-20-2005, 09:19 PM
I just wanted to say..that I'm not going to be able to finish my Prince Marth costume in time for Con No Baka. I will though, be Haruno Sakura.
I'll post pics for you guys xD just incase there's another Sakura-Chan there.
Good luck with everyone's costume!

Brita_Lee
11-20-2005, 10:58 PM
;; I'm in love with your brooklyn cosplay XD that's all i can say

I second Brooklyn. That costume rocks my spiffy socks!

Kawaii Akina
11-21-2005, 08:11 AM
ah~ just four more days until con no baka!! how is everyone doing with their costumes?

jsispitz
11-21-2005, 09:30 AM
ah~ just four more days until con no baka!! how is everyone doing with their costumes?
eek! I got half of mine left to do! Nicole is supposed to help me wityh it tonight! *as I am to help her :D *

Jo_Canadian
11-21-2005, 09:34 AM
im working secuirty for the whole weekend so look for me to be in my military outfit or to be dressed as baymen from dead or alive 3

Kawaii Akina
11-21-2005, 10:40 AM
im working secuirty for the whole weekend so look for me to be in my military outfit or to be dressed as baymen from dead or alive 3

is the sercurity outfit the one you wore at the dance, right?

Vessa-Sushi
11-21-2005, 01:37 PM
Yes, hawaiin shirt friday is from office space, and I encourage everyone to indulge in it this friday (if you are there on friday).

I'm worn out, so..yeah. Nothing has changed, everything is getting worse with my costumes, and I am now going to go watch the Zelda cartoon :P

~Vessa

Kawaii Akina
11-21-2005, 01:58 PM
i'm so glad that all the costume i'm bringing next weekend are all finished ^0^' so i don't need to worry about that. just need to worry about the ticket money ^^;;

Brita_Lee
11-21-2005, 11:15 PM

Uugh...about that. ^^' *sweat sweat* Normally I have my costumes done weeks beforehand, but my sewing machine is being really stubborn. I shall try again tomorrow with the whole finishing of the costume thing.

Otaking97
11-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Ehehehehehee.....'looks around'......not so good. I just ordered our jump suits...uh....today. So hopefully they are in by Thru/Fri. Let's just say they won't be that great.....Might just have to do King of the Hill which is our backup.

kels
11-22-2005, 08:32 AM
mm... my plans changed again.. no stellar... ahahahahahaha i fail ==;

i have no idea what im going to do.. if anything itll be something civillian-like.. cuz i dont feel like going all out. ==;

kiwi_lady
11-22-2005, 08:49 AM
i might be able to goto this, and if i am, i'll bring ky Kiske from guilty gear along :3~~

Edgar Strife
11-22-2005, 09:24 AM
My plans are Seishiro Sakurazuka of X/1999, maybe Subaru Sumeragi from Tokyo Babylon & Sat I'll go as Subaru Sumeragi in his Shifuku [white cerimonial robes] from X/1999. [Mostly CLAMP cosplay for me, unless I change my mind and go as Professor Hojo of Final Fantasy VII.]

archangeli
11-22-2005, 09:54 AM
I think that I'll be there for late Saturday afternoon/ early evening and maybe on Sunday.
I'm kinda bored of the "convention down time" between August and April so CnB is giving me something to do :p

Tenshi Musouka
11-22-2005, 10:56 AM
My Hiten cosplay is going slower then expected.... but im almost done! Unfortunatly my Raigekijin wont be as durable as I would have liked...
My armour, at least, is going great!

Syaoran-kun55
11-22-2005, 01:15 PM
As for me.... I have finished my Syaoran cloak and its amazing, but I still have some work to do on the staff. Its gonna be a photo finish lolz.

Vessa-Sushi
11-22-2005, 03:36 PM
Woooosh! I'll try and post some finnished Sakuyamon Hair and Helmet tonight for you guys ^^

~Vessa

Kawaii Akina
11-22-2005, 03:53 PM
nice~ i'm just wondering .. i heared there is suppose to be two dances one for friday and saturday night. if so, does anyone know what time they start both nights and when they finish?

KazeChan
11-22-2005, 04:31 PM
sounds like most of you are doing well with your costumes <3 I cannot wait to take pictures XD
I'll be there hopefully saturday around noon sometime, with my mom and my friend. Hopefully my cold sores will go away --; I don't want them to ruin my pictures XD
oh, I'll also post pics of my costume fully finished, just incase :D

Vessa-Sushi
11-22-2005, 05:21 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=534112
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=534111

Ta da! Phear the crappy pictures :P

So yes...this is what I have so far:

Wig
Helmet
Black suit (which is really black pants and shirt, both spandexy-type)
Shoes (painted bright icky yellow :P)
Belt (might be sans little fox buckle, but will have pouches on it)
mask (because she has black on her face, so a zorro mask was my idea for it:P)
purple lips (found purple lipstick! Woo!)
gloves (black, of course ^^)

So..that be all folks. Kinda sucks, but..eh..at least it's something :)

~Vessa

Kawaii Akina
11-22-2005, 05:23 PM
ohh~ looks good so far .. very long wig though ^^ love the helmet.

Ochika
11-22-2005, 05:26 PM
if i do end up going...ill probably end up wearing my temari...got nothing else i really wana wear >_>

Bear_
11-22-2005, 09:14 PM
Hey, just wanted to mention I checked the Con no Baka website, and their tentative schedule is up. The link is on the main page, on the right under "updates".

Also: there is cosplay chatting going on at their message board - that link is found towards the bottom of the main page, on the left.

Natty Dread
11-22-2005, 09:41 PM
just four more bits (sword, gloves, wing filler, and clasps for the boots. i can so handle this!!!

Vessa-Sushi
11-22-2005, 09:48 PM
Oh wow...so I tried on what I have done....and I must say....I am going to be near blind like a bat (if only I had echo-location...then at least I wouldn't run into stuff).

So far, it looks alright...I wish I had the staff, but...eh...I'll manage somehow :P Movement is not fun head wise, as the wig is VERY heavy. I mean, without the helmet and mask on, it won't stay on my head because everything is swept to the back. It's craaaazy :P

Make a cheap felt fox head for the belt buckle....maybe I'll get a pic of it up sometime soon...

Wooweeee....so much to do, so little time..and money....ah well :P I'm going to bed now :)

~Vessa

Chibik3r0
11-22-2005, 09:58 PM
Movement is not fun head wise, as the wig is VERY heavy. I mean, without the helmet and mask on, it won't stay on my head because everything is swept to the back. It's craaaazy :P

Not sure what you've tried, but maybe a wig cap and bobby pin it to your hair and/or the wig cap? Both my Kouga and Chrno wigs are very back heavy but with a few pins here and there and a wig cap if you have long hair, it works wonders.

Brita_Lee
11-22-2005, 11:51 PM
Otaking97
Might just have to do King of the Hill which is our backup.

OMG! Do it! Thats too funny.

Tenshi Musouka
My Hiten cosplay is going slower then expected.... but im almost done!

From InuYasha? If so, thats awesome, for I happen to be bringing my InuYasha costume with me. ^^

Otaking97
11-23-2005, 12:22 AM
If my Dale comes we'll do it. But my Bill hair is screwed up since after taking some pics already (in my photo gallery, shamless plug) I recently shaved my head. But we might.

Vessa-Sushi
11-23-2005, 08:55 AM
Not sure what you've tried, but maybe a wig cap and bobby pin it to your hair and/or the wig cap? Both my Kouga and Chrno wigs are very back heavy but with a few pins here and there and a wig cap if you have long hair, it works wonders.

My hair is....just past my shoulders (I had to look..tooooo early in the morning for me to be responding to stuff :P).

I don't know where to pick up a wig cap. I've kept an eye out for them at the store I bought the wig at, and other various stores that sells wigs, but haven't seen them....then again, I don't know what they really look like, so that could be part of the problem.

Unfortunatly, I don't have the means to go into the store that I picked up the wig (he should have wig caps..I mean, he is a dramatic arts store and such..that, and the guy is AWESOME!) so...I'll have to improvise for CnB. Most likely I'll be super clipping the wig around the edges to my hair.

It isn't too bad once I put the mask on, because the ties wrap around the back of my head. Also, if I pull the wig as far forward to the front of my head as possible, it helps with the pulling sensation. The helmet pretty much holds it all together...I think it shrunk when I painted it, because before it was really lose without the wig, and now it takes a bit of pressure to get it on my head..putting it on with the wig is really a whole lotta fun now :P

I may whip up something else between now and Friday..hard to say. Sakuyamon is pretty much as done as I can get her, without having to struggle making pieces (I might have the arm pieces done! woo!..though no belly white part, booo).

Whelp..speaking of, I better get to work!

~Vessa

Brita_Lee
11-23-2005, 11:34 AM
My sewing machine....its broken. Theres no getting past it. Its just.....blah. -_-' So hopefully I can pull an all-nighter at Pat's house on Thursday to get Sodina done (I really want that costume for the con). Oi.

Vessa-Sushi
11-23-2005, 11:36 AM
I just added the yin-yang symbols and triforce (that's what they remind me of :P) symbols on the purple arm parts..so I might have those as well! Wooo!

~Vessa

Seed-chan
11-23-2005, 02:56 PM
I don't know where to pick up a wig cap. I've kept an eye out for them at the store I bought the wig at, and other various stores that sells wigs, but haven't seen them....then again, I don't know what they really look like, so that could be part of the problem.

Unfortunatly, I don't have the means to go into the store that I picked up the wig (he should have wig caps..I mean, he is a dramatic arts store and such..that, and the guy is AWESOME!) so...I'll have to improvise for CnB. Most likely I'll be super clipping the wig around the edges to my hair.

Any store that sells wigs should have wig caps... you should've just asked the store owner. They're in packages that kinda look like pantyhose... and actually either look like fishnet or pantyhose XD

You could probably make a temporary wig cap using some pantyhose actually. That's what I'm using right now until I actually bother going out and buying a proper wig cap. I personally cut off the legs of a pair of new ones (They don't fit me anyways so it wasn't reallie a waste) and use the butt portion in a tube fashion to hold my hair (pull it over head to neck and pull it back up). Dunno how well that'll work for you, but at least it'll give you something to pin the wig to.

KazeChan
11-23-2005, 05:40 PM
I just added the yin-yang symbols and triforce (that's what they remind me of :P) symbols on the purple arm parts..so I might have those as well! Wooo!

~Vessa
You know, your costume is coming along great! I wish I had the paitients you have XD I hope to see you there, so i can see the costume in person =D I love it so far, and I cannot wait to see the final detail :heart:

tonight i'm putting on my sakura costume, and I'm gonna take pictures, i'll let you all know when i'm done, so that it can be easier to see the whole thing XD in good light.

Kawaii Akina
11-23-2005, 06:30 PM
aiya~ just one more day until con no baka o_O i totally can't wait that's for sure. it's going to be so much fun!! i didn't like cn anime expect for the masquerade part since i was in it, but anyways, i hope this convention will be much more fun ^-^

Vessa-Sushi
11-23-2005, 07:00 PM
KazeChan - Well..thanks ^^ I hope you like what I have..if not, please tell me. I can take it...I preferr the truth anyways :)

Working on some other stuff that I might have done for the con as well..as Sakuyamon has killed my brain :P

~Vessa

KazeChan
11-23-2005, 07:08 PM
KazeChan - Well..thanks ^^ I hope you like what I have..if not, please tell me. I can take it...I preferr the truth anyways :)

Working on some other stuff that I might have done for the con as well..as Sakuyamon has killed my brain :P

~Vessa

<3 I love the costume so far you know that XD that's my honest opinion! =D >> I was supposed to take pics of my sakura costume today, but instead it ended up i need to do it tomorrow x__X

Vessa-Sushi
11-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Eh...I definitly want to see your Sakura costume in person. I'm a 'quazi' fan of Naruto, so..yeah ^^

~Vessa

KazeChan
11-23-2005, 08:54 PM
Eh...I definitly want to see your Sakura costume in person. I'm a 'quazi' fan of Naruto, so..yeah ^^

~Vessa

<3 aww ty! lmao. :D gotta love Naruto cosplays XD I expecially love to see Digimon cosplays!

Chibik3r0
11-23-2005, 09:11 PM
Humm... It's pretty likely I'm going to end up going to CnB it seems so I'll likely be giving my Kiba costume another wearing on Saturday... Not too sure if I'm going Sunday yet but I'll probably throw on Kouga if I do go.

archangeli
11-23-2005, 09:21 PM
Aye... just got my schedule from work and it looks like Saturday will be the only day that I can attend. *ugh*

ok, enough of a break, i need to get back to sewing ;)

Lafiel
11-23-2005, 10:44 PM
I was thinking of wearing one of my comic book costumes.. but I don't wan to be one of those freaks all the anime fans laugh and and say I'm at the wrong convention.

.... I'm not to sure what to wear..

Amy the Yu
11-24-2005, 12:09 AM
I'll be cosplaying as follows:
Friday - Mistress Nine (Sailor Moon) (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=534151)
Saturday - Taichi (Digimon Season 1) (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=494810) This'll be my "new costume" for this con... >_>;;
Sunday - Yomiko Readman (Read or Die) (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=506602) with a 3rd remake of the stupid paper prop cause I recycled the others.

I'll be hiding in a corner for most of the weekend if anyone cares to see me. >_>

Vessa-Sushi
11-24-2005, 07:29 AM
I was thinking of wearing one of my comic book costumes.. but I don't wan to be one of those freaks all the anime fans laugh and and say I'm at the wrong convention.

.... I'm not to sure what to wear..

DUDE! (even though I believe you are female), so go as a comic book character. Honestly, I saw a few at AN, and it was neat to see them roaming about. I wouldn't worry about it..from what I hear, anime fans invade star trek conventions or some such, so it's all good in my books. Plus, how many comic books have been made into cartoons..and isn't anime just short for animation, and isn't animation anything moving? Ta da, go stilted logic! WOOO!

~Vessa

lainey
11-24-2005, 07:46 AM
I will be going on Saturday only :) My costume is not finished since I just recently started, but it's something simple and nothing crazy because school is insane now.

Erm...and if I don't finish, I'll rewear something so I don't want to announce what I'm doing just in case my plans crap themselves over lol

Brita_Lee
11-24-2005, 08:14 AM
*wimper* I really hope I get Sodina done. If not though, I have many other costumes to replace it. ^____^ I'm bringing a lot with me (more than my sig states). Bwa ha ha ha!

Vessa-Sushi
11-24-2005, 11:04 AM
The more costumes the merrier...and personally, I feel that people shouldn't worry if their costume isn't 100% done for the con they want to wear it for. As long as it is wearable in some way, wear it ^^ I mean, my Sakuyamon costume is far from done, but I'm going to wear what I have anyways...it's reconizable as Sakuyamon, so it's all good :p

~Vessa

P.S - Seems I have started a tradition of making a costume the day before con...one that deals with triangles...of..DOOOOOM!

Brita_Lee
11-24-2005, 11:11 AM
Yay! I approve of the doooom.
Anyway, yeah, NOT finishing Sodina. Just....no. -_-' I've reached the last straw with her. I can't find the red material I was gonna use for her shawl thingy and...just no. This is a lot less stress on my part really. But when I get a new sewing machine, I will start on her again for the next con (maybe March TAC, maybe Anime North, maybe clowncare<---(if you've watched Strong Bad, you probably understand that reference).

Vessa-Sushi
11-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Oooooooo....few hours left to work on stuff! Never mind I haven't even packed...eeeeaaaackkk!

~Vessa

Seed-chan
11-24-2005, 04:54 PM
I'll be hiding in a corner for most of the weekend if anyone cares to see me. >_>
You'll be in a corner minus the early half of Saturday =PP

I've changed my mind. I'm gonna wear Kira from gundam seed, his civilian outfit afterall... coz apparently my hair works for it with a haircut. XD YAY SEED <3

I'll probably be bringing Daisuke for other purposes anyways...

KazeChan
11-24-2005, 06:54 PM
You'll be in a corner minus the early half of Saturday =PP

I've changed my mind. I'm gonna wear Kira from gundam seed, his civilian outfit afterall... coz apparently my hair works for it with a haircut. XD YAY SEED <3

I'll probably be bringing Daisuke for other purposes anyways...

<3 ouu, awesome! I cannot wait to see da Kiraness XD Cannot wait!

Kawaii Akina
11-24-2005, 06:55 PM
YAY!! TOMORROW ^^;; yeah i haven't even packed either o_O i can's start packing until i finish my english response since it's due tomorrow =/ hopefully i'll have enough time to get every thing ready and all. well need to get working so that i can pack tonight!

KazeChan
11-24-2005, 06:59 PM
I'll be cosplaying as follows:
Friday - Mistress Nine (Sailor Moon) (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=534151)
Saturday - Taichi (Digimon Season 1) (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=494810) This'll be my "new costume" for this con... >_>;;
Sunday - Yomiko Readman (Read or Die) (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=506602) with a 3rd remake of the stupid paper prop cause I recycled the others.

OMG! <3 Taichi! I love it! =D I'll be there Saturday as Haruno Sakura, I hope to get a picture of your Tai :heart:

Bear_
11-25-2005, 12:29 AM
Oh, this sounds great! I'm so excited meself. SQUEEEEE!!!!

(Calms down, composure.....)

I hope a lot of you will show up for our Saturday Night Dance in cosplay, at least at the beginning (we'll be taking MANY pictures for The Keith & Gary Show website).

We're going to have a couple of huge anime fans along who've never experienced Cosplay before, it's their first con - I'm SO looking forward to seeing the expressions on their faces when they see all of you!!! You are the best part of any Anime con!!!

Hey - don't forget to bring your C/D with your favourite song on it, so you can hand it to us and we can play it, 'kay? Nick will be doing his "Love Tropicana" conga line!

Cheers! :drink:

Amy the Yu
11-25-2005, 12:41 AM
OMG! <3 Taichi! I love it! =D I'll be there Saturday as Haruno Sakura, I hope to get a picture of your Tai :heart:I won't be doing Taichi anymore. I got lazy again. >_>;;

I'll have the wig with me to use at the wig panel, but that's the extent of Taichi's appearance at CnB. Gonna just not stress before a con and leave this one til DTAC.

Vessa-Sushi
11-25-2005, 05:43 AM
*laughs* Ah well...perhaps we shall see a Taichi at AN? :P

Well, it's the morning of CnB..anyone else still packing? Know they forgot something? have some sort of crisis suddenly errupt last night? I know I fall under all three there :P

~Vessa

Edgar Strife
11-25-2005, 08:46 AM
Lets see, what do I need to do before leaving humm......taking my bird and carrying him all day. I hope my bird is snow proof even though its been snowing lately but it should be ok. Oh boy, here comes the pain to my arm and hands again. [Dam bird, why did u have to weight so much, well the wings that is] Anyway, hope to see everyone there.

Kaido Kaoru
11-25-2005, 11:20 AM
*laughs* Ah well...perhaps we shall see a Taichi at AN? :P

Well, it's the morning of CnB..anyone else still packing? Know they forgot something? have some sort of crisis suddenly errupt last night? I know I fall under all three there :P

~Vessa

Sweety I have onething to say....when you posted that I hadn't gone to bed yet.....I went to bed at 7:30.....>.>......<.<......AM.....

Me and my friend stayed up all nIte completeing the finshing touches on our weapons....

I made her hilt and arm badge since my energy wing got canned(and wanted one SO DAMN MUCH!! T....T)

And she was supposed to bring her sword to my house but that idea got canned too......*le sigh*

Cons are just GREAT arnt they *eye twitch*

~*~kaido~*~

KazeChan
11-25-2005, 04:02 PM
I won't be doing Taichi anymore. I got lazy again. >_>;;

I'll have the wig with me to use at the wig panel, but that's the extent of Taichi's appearance at CnB. Gonna just not stress before a con and leave this one til DTAC.

aww okay XD ^^

KazeChan
11-25-2005, 08:14 PM
<3 okay, well i'll see you all tomorrow on Saturday! :D I hope that I will take lots of pictures <3 Since i'm not Marth..sadly..reminder to be Haruno Sakura, and I'll be with my friend Sango!
See all of you, for those who are going Saturday! =D <3 see you later!