PDA

View Full Version : Itachi (Naruto)

Fatal Framed
10-29-2005, 11:14 PM
I don't know where to find a pattern for this guy. I was just going to draw out my patterns and try from scratch, but has anybody found a pattern for him?

Thanks

TribalButterfly
10-29-2005, 11:34 PM
I personally have never attempted an itachi costume before - however, i do make my own patterns quite a lot, and one tip that i have found useful when doing so, is to first made a tiny test pattern. just something really small, to make sure the pattern you make will actually work out or not - then just scale up to your specific measurments.

I do mini test patterns all the time - usually to fit my bunny rabbit :p who has as many cosplays as (if not more then) i do :p

Adara
10-30-2005, 12:22 AM
I think this belongs under the anime and manga forum.. ^^;

Do you mean a pattern for his Akatsuki coat, or him when he's a teenager, or what?

sylus
10-31-2005, 05:01 PM
if you are doing his cloke it isnt that hard to aulter a kimono pattern, just dont use the supper drapy sleaves and insted of the swoop down coller bring it straight across and add the coller.

Fatal Framed
10-31-2005, 05:08 PM
I think this belongs under the anime and manga forum.. ^^;

Do you mean a pattern for his Akatsuki coat, or him when he's a teenager, or what?

His cloke/coat.

Where would i find a Kimono pattern? I've looked at my local Hancock fabrics store but i couldn't find any. I'll check again the next time i go.