PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay hams! =3

Rinkun
02-05-2003, 09:55 AM
for my intro to TV Production class, i have to do a 10-minute piece for my final...

so i'm doing a 10 minute documentary on Katsucon and cosplayers.

so if you see a Arabasta Chopper (my head will look like my avatar XD) with a crap-load of video taping equipment, please, stop by and model or talk and stuff =3

anything will be greatly appreciated. and even if you don't come up to me, kinda expect me to record XDD

SailorAndromeda
02-05-2003, 12:22 PM
Cool. as long as I don't have to say "You're watching Sci-Fi Ninja Theater" *lol*
A guy at Otakon had me do that, that's why I say that. I just might stop by though, if I see you! ^^

Rinkun
02-06-2003, 07:32 AM
XD i'd never have you say that, hehe.

and you'll probably won't miss me. i'll try to get to all the cosplay gatherings plus i'll have the same hat on as in my avatar ^3^

psythe
02-06-2003, 07:53 AM
I will look for Pink hat ^^v

Giant Alucard
02-06-2003, 09:00 AM
Me and my friends are going to do somthig similar to what you are. We are doing it to promote cons to a highschool anime club, this way for those who have not gone to one, they will see what it is like, not just hear about it. .......
........I seem to remember a time when i brought my 12 yr. old cousin to a con with me. Me and my brother lost track of him for a time, but when we found him again he seemed ok. He started walking toward us when a girl came up behind him and closed a colar around around his neck......... What he dosn't know is that the girl was a friend of mine who i asked to do that if she found him before us (thought i may have scarred him for life, but it made for a great Kadak moment and made him alot easier to find i my add)........
ah the memories..... anyway, i would like to get some footage of you guys at the con. You know me when you see a ALucard cosplayer with a camera on his shoulder, and you wont miss me since i am 6'9 and can stick out in almost any crowd ( talk about an ariel view huh). But it's for a good cause and think about it as you helping to bring in the next generation of cosplaying otaku ( i often ask myself if that is a good or bad thing???)